All Comments on 'Janey Tells Mom The Facts of Life'

by PostScriptor

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Nice way to deal with the cheating slut.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
Mom and daughter in the diner for 'just deserts'...

Mom got what she wanted; a carefree life with her lover. Unfortunately, that life only lasted about 18 months, 'till the money was exhausted. Turns out the family didn't need her any more than her lover did.

Good story in 750 words. Thanks for posting.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 5 years ago
Awesome entry

PostScriptor, your entry was just as good (if not better than some) of the other entries into this challenge.

Thank you for your tale.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty good, till he gave her the money.

She's a whore, she doesn't need his money. In fact she's probably been turning tricks for some time to help with the bills.

Still, a good effort. Thank you.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Pleasant encounter

This sounds like a young gal's fantasy to get Dad for herself. These certainly are top dollar women.

FrankjrBauerFrankjrBauerover 5 years ago
Hello PostScriptor

I'm more than happy you're back on this site. I was very much worried about you.

After a long time of my personal health issues I'm currently writing chapter 41 of my epic romance story. I hope you may want to read it.

Frank

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Glad

Glad you crashed the party. Don't.be a stranger now, you've been missed. Great story. Mama screwed up and is alone, broke, and begging. Shouldn't have given her the.money.

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 5 years agoAuthor
Just a word

I knew that by having the husband give his ex some money, I would be scored lower by some of the LW readers. But I actually saw it as an act of contempt: here, I knew what was going to happen, because you were being stupid, so just take a few bucks but leave me alone.

Of course, I also come from the 'a new love soon cures the old' school of thought! LOL!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
Nicely done

A good job in 750 words.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
The ( Self Absorbed & Short Sighted ) Bitch is Back !

If anything, I enjoyed this story all the more because the callously abandoned husband showed fiduciary mercy on the nitwitted, selfish and unfaithful wife. Why ?

Because for over two decades , she was a satisfactory partner and mother insofar that together they had raised and educated a independent and erudite (to the point of scathing honest) daughter with an upright moral code. The husband had prospered during this period and irrespective of our villainess filching the collective liquid assets. His earning power accrued over the marriage enabled him to bounce back from this betrayal quite nicely.

In the end 25 thousand is sufficient to get , then maintain respectable car and apartment ..as long as the runaway bride gets job and casts about for another sucker to ante up for her preferred lifestyle. Hopefully she will treat him with more respect . Fingers crossed.

The larcenous ploy was very short sighted. If the Me, me, me mom had gotten an actual divorce there's little doubt that with alimony and community property split would have been far more lucrative. Her ability to delude self that reconciliation was always an option worked out swimmingly for husband.

Kudos to Post Scriptor for transcendent gesture at the conclusion ! That' final action of mercy is indicative of what separates us from animals ( and most anon commentators ) .

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I think the check is a great touch!

It says, "I'm doing fine. I can spare this. You are a failure. Have a good life. Don't come back." I liked the check part. Good touch! Good story. Even the daughter can't stand her...

frazodfrazodover 5 years ago

Frankly, I don't see how the $25,000 even helps her, so I too vote with contempt. She owes $45,000 on her credit cards.

She's, financially, in a lot of trouble. Not sure how she escapes from this.

I really liked this story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was the best BTB - so far - in the 750 word contest

The only issue I can see with it is that they DID know where she was to serve her since the PI had reported that she had a lesbian lover. But that was a minor point. I loved the slap in her face of giving her the check. Not enough to help her or solve her problems, but a token of his disrespect. Nicely played.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Great story

But she doesnt deserve the 25 grand...just sayin.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
Classic quality

PostScriptor delivers. Thanks for writing. How about that story for me? Randi.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Good ending

Got a lot into the 750 words, we’ll done! Enjoyable BTB tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
republican

"Not for republication without permission." I don't blame you. I don't want any repubs reading my story,

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Nice.

Yes, I've been wondering too

about the 25 grand.

We don't know what they were "worth"

when the slut left.

Maybe the amount didn't matter.

Great flash story anyway.

Top ratings from me.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Double wow

2 stories worth reading in a row.

The btb doesn't count as it is the writing and story telling that is good. A total story wrapped up in a single line, er 750 words.

5* and worth every star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
$25,000

Wimped out did he...

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

Had to read this story a second time, and it was just as good as the first read. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Imma agree with the others

the extra money was a slap to the face. his wife, and her mother...abandoned them to be a 'sugar momma' to some gold digger. and she doesn't come back out of love, sorrow, or any other human connection. just money. she's basically being treated like a nuisance. nothing hurts quit like being ignored, except maybe placated. she's been shown how easy it was to replace her. and a lot of people, like her, i know from experience would use their plight of money troubles to harass them. that check was their way of saying, "this is all you care about, take this and never return".

Because on some level, even a shitty person like her has SOME pride. She felt entitled, and now she has to openly admit she's a joke and broke. And she has to admit no one wants her. They'll even PAY her to go away. That stings.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
750 words?! 5*****

Not a short sentence, not a missed beat. That was as perfect as any 750 word story can be. Congratulations.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Reading again

This was one of the best of the 750 word stories. Still great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the money

I know others think it was a slap in the face for her, but there was no reason to give her anything at all. Why help her get back on her feet?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I agree with the last comment

She stole a 100 grand, and broke camp. Now she's broke and homeless and you give her more money. Wow what a dumb ass.

KoxokKoxokabout 4 years ago

More generous than I’d be. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Whew

Glad mine wasn't named Amanda, 100 grand in cash gone and 45 in credit card debt in a year and a half. That must have been some prime pink. Generous for the ex-husband to cough up another 1,000 for each year they were married. I wouldn't have done it but then I can be a total ass, just ask her. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Maybe the author's best effort. A masterpiece in 750 words.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Done And Finished****

Thanks for sharing.

Tiger27Tiger27about 3 years ago

Should have put that 25K down on a boat.

Great story!

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 3 years ago

Old slut isn't worth the two red cents that will eventually go on her eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent 750 word story. All meat, no waste!

Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was really good up until the check. There was zero reason to do that. Always these lit authors soften the consequences and destroy the mood. Why do that? Just stupid,nobody gives away 25k for no reason to someone they hate. Could have been 5 ,burknocked down to 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hmm

Check should have been $25 not $25K. Good short story!

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Good story. Too much payoff.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

It was okay until the $25,000 payoff, totally fucked the story.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star and YES, after the adulterous, skanky, slut ex-wife wiped out $145,000.00 in less than 18 months - the husband took a stupid pill and gave her another $25,000.00 - not in this world - maybe on Mars.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Money obviously means nothing to the ex but total closure does. Game, set, match, bitch!

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

It was a five until the 25k. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What could he possibly feel to give her another 25 grand? Party of the stoopid attempts at being PC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good until he gave her 25 thousand. Why??? Why give her anything?

VersatekVersatekover 2 years ago

Better a $25 McDonalds gift card...

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

Was great until the $25k, the father must be loaded. But i do love the comment below, $25 Macca's voucher, that made me laugh!

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Just had to ruin it with the 25k pay off. Sad.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Er, yep! That is short and sweet, well done! You nailed it!

Kind Regards,

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

3 just for the literal payoff at the end. After stealing 100 grand and running off she didn't deserve even 25 Zimbabwe dollars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice work👍

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

She already took a $145,000.00 there isn’t a need for another 25k, it can’t be to symbolize 25 years of wedded bliss. Obviously she was catting around during that time as well.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownalmost 2 years ago

To give the whore another $25,000?

Lame....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You were doing fine until he gave her money.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

A money giveaway at the end. Ridiculous. Way to blow up and destroy a reasonable effort. According to the lw writer code, author should have had him give her the house free and clear too, just so hubby would not be perceived as being too harsh or vindictive in any way. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should've been 25 bucks. 1 dollar for every year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Giving the cunt another 25K was a waste of money. She left him, so no legal or moral obligation once the divorce was final. Her loss. Janey should have tossed her mother a quarter (25 cents) and told her to fuck off for good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the better 750 word efforts ever posted. Sure….most would want more details and story. But tn3 author managed quite well to give readers a fairly complete tale in the space of a short conversation between the slut and her daughter. Nicely done.

.

5 *****

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Revenge can be sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wouldn't have given her any more money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great short story.

Deducted a star because the ex felt he owed her something, when he did not.

SHE blew up the marriage.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

That's the way to do it 5*****

skruff101skruff10112 months ago

It almost worked until daughter handed over 25 big ones then it just fell flat on its ass.

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

no le esta pagando como agradecimiento por los años de felicidad matrimonial.... le esta pagando para que desaparezca de su vida, en la realidad es lo que sucede la mayor parte del tiempo.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Add on comment. Giving her the 25K was a btlrilliant. It's not a lot but serves as a real slap in the face. In earlier time she'd have been tossed a dollar fuck off only he did it with class!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome story

Sexty04131Sexty041318 months ago

It was good until the $25k payoff. He didn't owe her anything yet gives her money for lying and then abandoning him and the rest of their family! I'd have given her a quarter at most so she could call someone who cares!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd26 months ago

great job!! You nailed it assuming you hit the correct word count. I didn't check ;-). Great job. I agree giving her the check at the end was a nice touch!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

$25K - or $1000 per year of marriage. Or about $3 a day. You can almost feel the sting on her cheek from that slap.

Chimo1961Chimo19616 months ago

Great except why would he give her anything?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really great to see the kids able to see that their mother for the low life she is.

The woman is a disgusting person and Jim shows her more compassion than she deserves.

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

good until he gave her money at the end

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why the fuck give her money, that was a cuck move

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT3 months ago

Qould have been a 5, but the check at the end cut it to 4* (after deleberation, first impulse was 2 * for that cuck-move).

woodrangewoodrange2 months ago

Shame about the bucks at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story right up to the end, then a check for 25 thousand bucks. Don't understand what that was about, unless dear old dad was rolling in money and it was chump change so he was just rubbing it in her face.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 months ago

The 25k at the end completely ruined the story, for me it knocked a star off the rating⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sheesh, I thought the 25k made strategic sense in a "You can't say I left you homeless and destitute" way.

Story's a good example of both the 750 word technique and the genre.

Well done, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great!! JB

oldpantythiefoldpantythief26 days ago

Good story right up until the end. Dad is an enabler, this wouldn't be the last time he gives her money or support. Maybe dear old dad has more money than balls so the 100K Suzzy slut made off with didn't bother him and another 25K is chicken feed. Doesn't make sense but what the heck, this is fiction and anything is possible. Sorry, still didn't like the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous