Janice and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I surprised her. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into a kiss, my tongue forcing its way into her mouth. Her eyes grew wide and then a big smile as her tongue forced my mouth open and I tasted my cum flooding into my mouth, too.

"Oh, you nasty boy!" she exclaimed, pulling back just a bit, but I quickly kissed her again and we spent several seconds swirling our tongues together, sharing the load that she had extracted from me.

"OK, you definitely are different! I surrender! Maybe I will be ready to date you!"

"Just for that?" I asked, "what if that's all I do?"

She ground her crotch into my soft, wet, cock.

"I didn't say I am done, just a 'what if?'" I said, as I pushed her back and off of me, then rolled on top. I looked down at her radiant face and kissed her more gently, but somehow more urgently, too. Then I began a kissing trip down her torso. I suckled each nipple, and played with her D-cup breasts.

I let my hand drift down across her belly, and soon encountered her semi-hard cock. This was certainly different for me, but I went with it. I kept kissing her big boobs and thinking about a nice titty-fuck, and let my hand lazily move up and down on her dick. I kissed her left tit once more, and moved my kisses down her belly, too. I let my hand reach the bottom of the shaft, and down a little further, to the top of the opening of her pussy. My fingers started to run gently the length of her labia, and my kissing passed her belly-button and met the tip of the dick. With a small amount of apprehension, I kissed the head as my fingers began to find the space between her labia. Her pussy was very wet, my finger slipped into the folds of her inner lips.

Sailing straight into uncharted waters, I opened my mouth and slipped the head of her cock into my mouth, as my finger pushed deep into her cunt. It was an exhilarating experience for me, and from her reaction, I think it was for her, too. Her cock was maybe four inches long, and not as broad or thick as mine, and I let in as much of her as I could. It was exciting, as I pushed my face downward to get the intoxicating scent of her aroused pussy, while my taste was of her cock.

Her hips were now moving up off the bed, and she grabbed a handful of my hair and loudly exclaimed "Oh my God, Sean, I'm gonna cum!"

I thought momentarily about pulling back, but I committed myself to giving her what she deserved, and I kept right at it. Suddenly I felt my mouth being filled with warm fluid. It was clearly not semen - at least, it didn't taste like mine, but it was slick and thick. I swallowed and pulled back and grasped her penis with my hand and squeezed the way I would my own if I had jerked off, and more of her fluid oozed from the tip. It looked a lot like normal cum - white, and thick, and I caught it in my palm, and then wrapped my hand around her and pumped with the slick liquid.

I looked at her face and smiled. Her look was one of disbelief.

"What?" I asked.

"OK, what's wrong with you?" she said. "Are you gay? Are you bi? Are you interested in more than just my freak-show dick?"

I looked at her face. Then at her pussy. Then at my now raging hard on. I crawled up to her, kissing her nipples on the way to kissing her properly, sliding my cock into her easily. Slowly, I pushed into her until I was fully, completely, balls deep inside.

I kissed her again, and asked, "Any more questions?"

"No - now fuck me!" she said, grinding her pelvis into me. I became aware of her semi-hard cock sandwiched between our bellies, and pushed myself into her all the more. We started a good rhythm, and she wrapped her legs around my torso, urging me to thrust into her. Her hands grabbed my ass and she pulled me even deeper into her.

In what seemed like no time she was spasming and telling me, "Sean, I'm cumming again! You...I...can't...fucking...believe...oh...my...GOD!"

Her pussy clamped down on my cock. All my plans to pull out went to the wind, and there was no way I could have. Her legs were crossed around my back and her hands holding my ass and pushing me deeper and deeper into her, and my control of my reflexes gone. My cock let loose and I shot my semen deep inside her, my hips and her hips twitching and shoving and banging together. I noticed that our bellies were now warm, wet, and a little sticky, and I rubbed mine into hers, both acknowledging that I noticed, and that it was all OK with me.

As she settled, she looked at me, and kissed me, deeply. Anticipating my worry, her hands stopped clenching my buns, and came up and she brushed my cheeks.

"I'm on the pill - it helps with regulation - so there's no pregnancy worries. I know I'm clean, and if I didn't trust that you were, I wouldn't be here. And thank you for being a man. I really needed it."

My still stiff cock, still deeply inside her, I pushed again into her, and kissed her.

"You are, in more ways than I could have imagined," I replied, "a fascinating, sexy, confident woman. And, let me say, as a guy who doesn't have sex on the first date, I couldn't be happier to be right where I am right now."

I ground my softening cock into her, and rubbed our bellies together, with her cum still between us.

As my cock continued to deflate, I could feel it starting to slip, and Janice gave a little squeeze and it suddenly slipped out, now hanging down by her buns.

"Oh," she said, "I wasn't trying to eject anything!"

"And I wasn't trying to leave!" I replied.

"Uh oh," she said, "I'm going to leak all over the sheets!"

I quickly moved from her and hooked my arms under her splayed legs, and moved my mouth down to her pussy.

"No, you won't!" I said, seeing the first glob of white liquid slipping between her labs.

I pushed my mouth over her, and let my tongue catch the cum oozing out. I savored the taste of pussy and my own cum, as Janice gasped at my brazen kinkiness.

"Jesus, Sean, you are full of surprises!" she shrieked.

I kept kissing and licking and sucking at her open pussy, cleaning up copious amounts of sexual fluid. Once she was reasonably clean, I moved back up and kissed her again, sharing the taste and bounty of my trip.

She kissed me back, and reached over for the covers and pulled them over us. As I settled in next to her, she put her head on my shoulder.

"I think it must be the scotch, but suddenly I'm sleepy!" she said.

"Yeah, I'm sure it's the scotch - nothing else!" I replied. Having said that, in very little time, I was asleep.

I woke with a full bladder, and a typical bewilderment over where I was - clearly not at home, and, wait - Janice! I reached for her, but she was not there.

I opened my eyes to a dim room, and Janice was putting on her shoes.

"Janice? What are you doing?"

"Saving you from embarrassment."

"What embarrassment?"

"Look, last night was about wine and whiskey, and today you'll have a clear head, and I was hoping to be out of here."

She stood up, and started toward the door. I jumped up and ran to it first, blocking her exit.

"With a somewhat foggy head, having just woke up, but a very clear head about last night - one that wants to calculate how much time I have this morning, because I want to spend that time with you first - let me just say this, if you need to leave for you, then I will step aside. But if you are leaving because of what you think I will say, then I'm staying put."

She just looked at me. Defiant, at first, and then I saw her do something I didn't think was possible. She started crying. Not a little sniffle, but big, shoulder heaving sobs. I reached out and wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me.

"I've been hurt so many times! I woke up and I wanted to believe that it was all real, but then I thought it must just be the alcohol. I thought, 'If I just leave now, then it won't hurt so bad!', so I just got up. And now, look at you, all naked in front of me. Why? Why would you do this? I just don't understand!"

My very first reaction was to be angry and think "How dare she not trust me!", but then I thought about the hell she's been through and the number of rejections she's faced.

"Look Janice, I want to be completely honest. I am fascinated by you - not because of your physiology, because I have been since I first met you. I want to get to know you, and want to date you, and, after last night, I want more sex with you. I cannot guarantee that a relationship will work out - in some ways, we barely know each other, and in other ways, well, we know a whole lot!"

I looked at her, my head cocked to the side.

"That part was supposed to get a least a little chuckle? Not right now? OK, then, if you will allow, I would like to do just that - get to know you. I know, I live in Baltimore, you live in New York, so let's see where it goes. I absolutely promise you, if it doesn't work out, it will not be because I am not comfortable with your extra long clitoris."

"Come on Sean, how many women have you been with who cum all over your belly? You have to move their dick out of the way to get to their pussy?"

I glared at her.

"So," I replied, opening her pants, and running my hand over her dick, "this bothers you more than it does me? Right?"

I leaned down and kissed her.

"You didn't even call it what it is!" she said, still upset. "It's my penis. I am one of those - there aren't many, but I have both - a vagina and a penis!"

"OK, then," I replied, "if things don't work out, it's not because I'm uncomfortable with you having a penis! I just want a chance! You've been hurt, and I get that. But you were not hurt by me - I won't hurt you."

"You - " she started, then halted. She looked at me, the tears nearly stopped. "OK, OK, you win. I won't go, yet."

She looked deep into my eyes, and I tried my best to show her calm strength.

"It's scary for me."

"I know - well, no, I don't know, but I get it. Please, give me a chance, give us a chance. You've been burned, and I can only barely imagine it, but I didn't run away last night, I didn't shoo you away, and now I'm standing here, buck naked in front of you, with a bladder that feels like it's holding back all of the Hudson River, and begging you not to go. Please?"

She looked me up and down. Especially down.

"At least let me go pee, and put on a robe?"

"What time is your meeting?" she asked.

"Lunch - in fact, 1:00"

.

"OK, we can talk before then - go pee."

"You promise you won't leave while I'm in there?" I asked.

"Leave the door open if you want to keep an eye on me!"

"I guess I can trust you."

I walked to the bathroom, and shut the door, and relieved my full bladder, washed my hands and my face. I need a shower and a shave, I thought, looking at myself in the mirror. Realizing that the robe I wanted to put on was out in the room, I simply opened the door and walked out. To my surprise, Janice was in the bed, leaning against the pillows, the covers up to her stomach, and no higher, her beautiful breasts bared before me, a sly smile on her face.

"I, um, thought maybe we can talk some more?" she said, with a coy tone in her voice.

"Talk?" I asked, walking slowly toward the bed, already feeling the blood moving toward my groin.

She peeled back the covers to invite me in. Of course, I immediately accepted and joined her, cupping her face in my hands and kissing her. She returned the kiss, pressing her face into mine.

After a passionate kiss, she pulled her face back from mine, and spoke.

"Yes, talk. And...well, I hope there's more. Sean, I'm scared. Scared to open up - not scared about you, specifically, just scared."

I started to reply, but she quickly put her finger to my lips in a "Shhh" kind of motion, and continued.

"The facts of last night, and this morning, are giving me hope - hope that I had all but given up on ever feeling again, but it is also scaring the shit out of me. No one - no one - has been this open to accepting me. No, you seem to be more than accepting me. My parents accepted me, but even then, I could sense disappointment. You, you just seem to want to know me, not 'in spite' of my condition, just that it's part of me and you seem to be kind of 'so what?' about it. And no one has ever done that for me. And that's what is giving me hope, and scaring the daylights out of me. Does any of that make sense?"

I looked at her. Confident, defiant, vulnerable, and scared.

"OK, like I said, I can't pretend to fully understand, so all I can do is plead that I am sincere. Hurting you, or anyone really, is the last thing I want to do. I cannot promise you that I will never do something stupid or that I will never piss you off somehow - I am a human being, I'm a guy, doing stupid things is part of the resume. But I will never hurt you on purpose - I am not trying to use you in any way. I want to get to know you better, spend time with you, go to concerts, go for walks in the

mountains, walks on the beach, have sex on the balcony under the stars."

She looked at me, her defiance softening, and her confidence growing.

"Would you walk naked with me on a nude beach?"

"I've never been to a nude beach - I'm not sure that I'd be comfortable at all on a nude beach, but if that's what it would take to convince you, I could drop my trousers in front of all of those others."

"Wait, someone as good looking as you would feel embarrassed on a nude beach?" she asked.

"I'm kind of a private person."

"You, who jumped up naked to stop me from leaving?"

"Hey, I didn't open the door for the rest of the world - and you'd already seen all that I have to offer, you made sure of that."

"Yes, I have seen what you have to offer - and, it's quite a lot, and I don't just mean what's between your legs!" she replied, with her hand now moving to grab my cock. "You are a very sexy man, but even more, you are caring, and open and kind, and unlike anyone I've met. So, OK, I will open myself up to you, and I don't just mean what's between my legs! I hope that I can stay open and trusting, but sometimes I'm going to get scared again. I'll try not to let that happen."

"And I'll try to remember your reluctance, and if you get upset, I will try to keep calm. I want to try - you deserve to be happy, and so do I, and I think we can do that for each other."

"Not wanting to sound corny, or get mushy, but you do make me happy, and I want to make you happy - right now. And this time, I am talking about what's between our legs!"

With that, she dove under the covers and found my growing cock with her mouth. Within seconds, I was almost fully hard, and she was really going to town. As much as I was enjoying her oral skills, I knew what I wanted to do for her. I started shifting down on the bed, and grabbed for her hips.

"What?" she asked, "not good?"

"Oh, Janice! Absolutely wonderful, but it needs to be like this!" I replied as I pulled one leg over my head, and pushed my face up between her legs.

"You want to sixty-nine with me?" she asked.

"You bet that gorgeous ass of yours!"

I kissed her pussy lips, and stroked her penis.

"You're insane!" she said.

"I've been called worse!" returning to my kissing. With one hand, I lifted my cock and pushed up my hips trying to find her mouth again.

"Oh, are we desperate now?" she teased, before kissing the head of my cock, and again took me into her mouth.

With that I wrapped both arms around her waist, and pulled her hard down to me. She let her knees slide apart and her pussy was then at the perfect level and I kissed her lips, running my tongue from her clit to her perineum, and back again. Her little prick was soft enough that I also could pull it into my mouth, and I was going back and forth between licking her pussy, and taking her small cock in my mouth.

She moaned, and shuddered a bit, and then got up from me, and turned, looking right at me, swinging one leg back over me and straddled me. She pulled open her pussy lips and began to ease herself onto me.

"This space," she said, as my cock was entering her vagina, "mmmm...this space belongs to you, any time you want! I can't believe how much I crave you right now!"

Instinctively, I moved my hips upward to meet her as she sank down onto me. I reached down to carress her little cock, but she pushed my hand away.

"No," she said, "this is all about me pleasing you!"

She started riding me with wild abandon, her breasts bouncing each time she sat down hard on me. That sight, combined with her pussy lips sliding over my cock, and her little cock bouncing with each thrust was too much for me.

"Damn, Janice, I'm gonna cum - slow down, I want to last longer!"

She looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes that said "No way!" and she kept up her assault on my dick, and in just a few more thrusts I was spewing my semen deep inside her. When she sensed the warmth, she sat down one more time on me, and started gyrating her hips. My whole body was twitching and spasming beyond my control.

As my body settled down after the climax, she lay down on top of me and kissed me.

"So, how was that?" she asked, a huge grin on her face.

"That was absolutely terrific, but I'm sorry I came so fast!" I said, trying to think about her.

She sat back a bit and slapped me, not hard, but enough.

"You will not apologize! I told you that this was about me pleasing you!"

"Yeah, that was, as I said, absolutely terrific, but you didn't cum!"

"Goddamn - a girl doesn't have to cum every time to enjoy sex! Sometimes she just wants to make her man feel good. I'm all for having a guy whose sensitive to a woman's needs, but just enjoy it!"

I looked at her - feeling a little stung with both the slap and the repremand, but then amazed at this sexy, confident woman I was with. I pulled her back down into a kiss, and then said, "OK - then, thank you, that was wonderful. And, so, am I 'your man'?"

"God, I hope so! After all we've said and done in the last 12 hours?"

I rocked my hips into her, my cock softened and ready to slip out of her, "and this, this is 'my space'?"

She kissed me and said, "Yes, yes it is!"

My softened cock slid from her wet warmth, and she reacted with an almost whimper.

"Ooh, bye for now!" she said with a grin.

"Well," I said, "if that's my space, it seems I have made a mess, and I was always taught that if I make a mess, I need to clean it up!"

I forcefully rolled to two of us over, putting her on the bottom, and I quickly dove down between her legs.

"This was the result of you wanting to make me happy, and now I want to

return the favor!"

I kissed her cock first, and ran my tongue down her vulva, where a trickle of mixed juices was dribbling out. I put my tongue at the lower end of her pussy and licked upward, slurping in the delicious mixture of pussy and semen. She opened up, and wrapped her legs around my shoulders and shuddered as my hand began stroking her semi-hard little cock.

"Ooh," she said, "I can feel it coming out!" as a big glob of white cum came running out. I clamped my mouth over her opening and sucked in and swallowed the slimy liquids. Having gotten the big blob, I opened her lips with my fingers, licking what I could of the sticky mess clinging to the inside of her. One hand kept stroking her cock, and soon she grabbed two handfulls of my hair and was pulling my face into her crotch.

"Sean, you're going to make me cum, too!" I kept licking her pussy, and stroking her cock. Her pussy kept getting wetter and wetter until she squeezed me with her legs, and pulling my face into her cunt. "Oh God, oh God, oh GOD!!!" Her hips were lifting from the bed and I could feel her cock pulsing. As her peak passed and she settled down, she loosened her grip on my hair and her legs relaxed. I looked up at her, her tummy and breasts now spotted with her cum, and I moved up her body, licking up whatever I found.