Janice and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When our faces were again together she kissed me, running her tongue into my mouth.

"I can't believe you!" she said, "I really can't!"

"All to please you, m'lady!"

She pinched my ass - hard!

"Ouch! What the hell was that for?"

"I had to see if you're real or just a figment of my imagination!"

I rubbed the spot on my butt - "Once this turns black and blue, you'll see that I'm quite real!"

Suddenly she kissed me again, with a great deal of passion.

"Blow off the meeting - stay in bed with me all day!" she said, once she broke the kiss.

"That, I can't do - this is big for me, and the company."

"Oh, sure, just wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, then out the door!" she said to

me.

"Janice! I have to go to the meeting!" suddenly I was getting worried that she was going to be a clinging, smothering type.

"I'm kidding you - I know you have to go. Go get your shower! I'll just watch you go!"

She wasn't kidding - she even gave me a whistle as I walked to the bathroom. I closed the door because I needed all three of the morning S's, and didn't want to leave the door open for a good dump, but after the shave and shower, she was still lying in bed, though she had pulled up the covers. I came out of the bathroom still wearing nothing, giving her a show that she seemed to enjoy.

I quickly put on my suit and grabbed my laptop to head out. I left her the room key, and told her that I would grab another.

"Don't you need to go to work today?" I asked her.

"I called in earlier, and told them that I needed a 'me' day, and to call

if anything urgent came up."

"OK, I really have to go. This thing could either go really well, and if so will probably include dinner, or go south quick, in which case I will be back here by three, or so. If it includes dinner, I will call you - will I be able to see you late?"

She pulled back the covers - "You can see me now!"

"Damn! You are not making this easy, are you?"

"Still teasing you! I wouldn't even let you stay, not even if you begged! Well, OK, maybe if you begged. Please call me whenever you can. As you have surmised, I will not have a date tonight, so let me know. If we can't get together tonight, I do hope we can before you go!"

I leaned in and kissed her again.

"This is one story that definitely has more chapters to be written!" I said, as I headed out the door.