Janice and What's His Name

Story Info
Two Old Couples Renew Acquaintances.
4.7k words
4.64
3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Bill. My wife is Karen. We live in an apartment in western Pennsylvania. We recently were visited by our old friends Janice and Earl. We were very close to them years ago, but we both moved away from each other and hadn't seen each other for years. Weve exchanged Christmas and birthday cards, of course, and occasional phone calls and emails.

I'm seventy years old. My wife is sixty-eight. We've been married for 47 years. She has had two knee replacements, has had a hysterectomy, her gall bladder has been removed and her hearing is not as good as it once was. She often uses a walker when she is a little unsteady on her feet. I've had three heart attacks, but no surgery yet. I'm bothered by colitis and arthritis. I wrecked my rotator cuff a few years ago. I still play golf, but play from the senior tees and still have trouble reaching the greens. Karen is active with a number of local charities and our church. Our children live miles away; our grandchildren are teenagers and don't think Grandma and Grandpa are so important anymore. But we have been blessed.

Having Janice and Earl come for a visit was a real treat. Seeing old friends is a rare but distinct pleasure. They arrived on a Thursday for an overnight visit. They were on the way to their granddaughter's wedding in Michigan or someplace. I remember our friendship and the good times we had distinctly, but have trouble with near-term memory and kept forgetting when they were going to arrive. I ask some questions twice, even three times. Karen is still pretty sharp, although she can't hear very well. She has a hearing aide that she is constantly adjusting.

The interesting thing is that Karen and I used to be swingers and had swapped spouses regularly with Earl and Janice when we were in our thirties. After we moved apart, Karen and I never found another couple we were comfortable with so we never swapped again. We came close, but it never happened. We had a few threesomes, but most of them were one-time flings.

Earl and Janice were the same as us in many ways, personality and health-wise. Janice was having trouble with osteoporosis. Earl had open-heart surgery twice and his hip had been replaced. Janice had a replacement hip too. She has restless-leg syndrome and chronic dry-eye. Earl says she imagines her problems; he says they're not real or she exaggerates to get sympathy. Like us, they take more than a dozen pills every day. Earl and Janice are a few years older than me and Karen.

We spent the afternoon catching up with them and then had a nice dinner of half a pork-chop each and a small salad. The conversation was often amusing with our memory and hearing problems. We normally don't drink wine, it's not good for my digestion and it reacts to Karen's blood-pressure medicine, but we shared a bottle with our old friends.

After dinner, we adjourned to our living room. Earl and my wife Karen were on opposite ends of the couch while Janice and I were in easy chairs. We were watching Fox News and commenting on how the country has gone to hell. Earl really didn't like Joe Biden and wasn't enthusiastic about Donald Trump either. Janice just complained about why people couldn't get along. My wife griped about Congress being dysfunctional. I was just upset about the Steelers and their lousy offensive coordinator.

We reminisced about the old days. Janice asked if we had continued to swap with other couples after we had moved away. We told them we hadn't because we never found anyone like them. They had a similar experience. With Earl's job and with Janice being a school-teacher, they couldn't take a chance of a scandal ruining their careers. They also had children to raise and had to be discrete.

Janice admitted to one affair that had caused them some rocky times, but they had worked it out. While they didn't swap with others, they continued to fantasize about such things.

Janice said to me, "You know, Bill. You spoiled me. Other than Earl, you were the best lover I ever had."

I said, "Boy we had some good times."

She remembered, "I remember the time we screwed on the golf course at the country-club."

I added, "You lost your panties. I always wondered what the golfers thought the next day when they found your panties on the green."

Then Earl said to my wife, "I used to love to eat your pussy. I've eaten a number of women, but none of them reacted like you did. You would soak my face and squeeze my head between your legs. I was afraid that you'd pop my head open like a zit."

Janice said to her husband, "With your memory, I'm surprised you even know what to do with a pussy anymore."

Earl said, "Some things you never forget."

Janice said, "Those were the days. We still think about things, but that's all we can do."

My wife said, "I can't do cowgirl or doggie anymore with my replacement knees. If I get in a difficult position, I may dislocate something.

Janice laughed and said, "Earl has to be careful about what he does with my legs so my hip doesn't pop out of place."

We laughed.

I said, "Viagra doesn't work most of the time. I take two and get a floppy, but I have to use my hand to help put it inside her. It doesn't get hard enough to go in by itself."

Earl said, "Tell me about it. My dick feels hard, but when I try to slide it in, it just goes soft and bends like a noodle."

Karen said, "If he (meaning me) has a heart attack after taking Viagra, he can't take Nitroglycerin. They say it'll kill him."

I said, "I don't take Viagra, I take a generic substitute that supposedly is just as good."

We talked about the difficulty of getting a doctor to prescribe a 'pecker-pill' when we have heart problems.

Earl said, "The bark is still there, but my bite is pretty weak."

Janice said to her husband, "Honey, you still satisfy me. Even if you don't get hard anymore, I love the way you eat me."

My wife asked her, "Do you still get wet enough or do you use lubricants?"

Janice said, "We use a couple of different products to help, but my juices still flow when Earl gets me hot."

They shared experiences with the different products.

My wife said, "We sometimes like to use vibrators to get me off. Bill puts a little machine on my clit and slides it inside me and I come as well as I ever have. He still knows how to please me."

I said, "Thanks. I try, but what I wouldn't give for a hard-on like I used to get."

Karen said, "I used to tell you that you were going to wear the thing out and you did."

Janice added, "It's like we were told when we were kids and were told if we played with a toy too much or too roughly that we'd break it."

I said to Karen, "It's true, you played with my dick so much that it just wore out."

Janice said, "Earl is bald from rubbing his head on my pussy. I've lost most of my hair there too."

We were laughing and getting to the bottom of the bottle of wine.

Karen said, "Remember how our tits used to stand up. Now mine are like two water bags hanging down to my waist."

I said to her, "I still and will always love your tits."

Then I repeated an oft-made request. "Show us your tits."

I made the request in jest. Karen would usually show me her beauties when we are alone. Her boobs may sag, but her nipples are still perfect and after spending so many dates trying to get at her breasts, I have always treasured them.

I was surprised and then laughed when my wife did it. Karen stood and grabbed her shirt and bra and pulled them both up, exposing her breasts to the three of us. She paused for a few moments to give us a good look.

Then Earl said to his wife, Janice. "Your turn, honey!"

Janice was bolder. She pulled her blouse over her head and then unhooked her bra, setting both on the chair. She stood before us topless. Her tits were smaller than my wife's, but she had those dark little areolas and nipples that I remembered. She raised her arms to behind her head to make her tits stand-up a bit more. She walked over by me and I put my face in her chest. I licked then sucked her nipples. Janice held my head against her breasts, sighing while I fondled and suckled her teats.

My wife had done the same, getting topless, then sliding over on the couch to let Earl play with her titties. When he kissed her and leaned into her, I watched for a moment. For the first time in years, another man was kissing and feeling-up my wife. She instinctively and from memory reached down to grab the bulge in his pants.

"It seems the old fella still has some life." She said, squeezing Earl's dick.

I watched Janice kneel before me and undo my pants. She unsnapped the suspenders I now wear. Then, she unzipped me and pulled my pants down over my hips. She found my dick in my boxer-shorts and pulled it out.

"Hello, old friend." She said.

I was not expecting her next move. She removed her teeth. She had false teeth. When she removed them, she looked very different with just her gums in her mouth. I quickly experienced the advantage of dentures. With no teeth, she was able to take my cock into her gaping mouth and suck on it, a gum job. With no teeth, she could bite down with her gums and apply more pressure. It really felt different. She continued to suck my cock and I felt the head of my prick slide into her throat. I remembered that she had been good at deep-throating.

She looked at me and said, "I haven't sucked anyone's cock but Earl's for years."

She continued to suck my dick and it felt really good. I was hard, as hard as I get, which is really semi-hard. When I get a 'semi' like that, it just bends when it meets any resistance at all. My wife calls it a soft-on or a floppy. I leaned back, enjoying the feeling of having my cock in a woman's mouth. I remembered how good Janice had been at giving head. She hadn't lost her touch. I guess sucking cock is like riding a bike, 'once you learn how......'.

I watched my wife and Earl rise from the couch and headed to our bedroom. My wife was topless and stripped to her granny-panties. Earl was dropping his pants while eagerly following my wife.

I turned my attention to Janice. I moved her to the couch and we began to finish stripping each other. She had removed my pants and my boxer shorts. My black socks and my slippers were next. I pulled my shirt over my head and then went to work stripping her. Her pants came off easily to reveal support hose and her granny-panties. I laughed along with Janice. We both remembered when she wore Victoria Secret thongs and see-through panties. Her pussy hair was gray and her skin was wrinkled and faded. Her formerly flat stomach now was a series of rolls and her breasts sagged over the side of her chest. Her hair was thin. Her face was wrinkled. Her teeth were gone, but I remembered how she used to be and I still wanted her. I realized that what I loved about Janice was not her body, but the person within it. I wanted to fuck her and began with eating her pussy.

I laid her back on the couch and put my face into her crotch. She smelled nice and was getting wet from my lips touching her pussy. Her cunt hair was thin and wiry. When I put my tongue on her clitoris, she jerked in reaction and I began to devour her cunt. Once I started to eat her, it was like old-times. Her features weren't as young and pretty, but she reacted with passion and I enjoyed bringing her to an orgasm. Her juices were not as plentiful, but she had that wonderful pussy-taste. She held my head into her crotch and squealed with pleasure when I flicked my tongue over her clit. I remembered her taste and scent and swirled my tongue around the rim of her cunt-hole. I held her hips and nuzzled her crotch as she rebounded from her orgasm. We rested for a few moments.

Then we heard a frantic call from the bedroom.

"Hurry! Please! Earl's having a heart attack!" My wife was calling from the bedroom.

Janice and I ran down the hall. We were both still naked. When we got to the bedroom door, we saw my wife leaning over Earl, who was lying naked on the bed. At first, I thought she was doing CPR or something. No, she was sucking Earl's cock.

She looked at us and with straight face said, "I'm trying to revive him." She was pumping her head up and down. His prick was wet and shiny from her saliva and from having been in her pussy.

Earl laughed. They were joking. Earl was fine. My wife continued to suck his semi-hard dick. She moved off the bed and Earl moved so his he was sitting on the edge of the bed. My wife backed up and held his prick in her hand, guiding it into her pussy. She knew I liked seeing her using her left hand on his cock so I could see her wedding ring inserting 'another man's cock into her married cunt'. It had been years since I had seen my wife fuck another man.

She said, "I want you to watch me fuck him."

Earl's prick was hard enough to stay inside her. He'd taken a few blue pills and his prick slid easily into my wife's wet cunt. She looked at me as she rocked back and forth on her old lover's prick. With the difficult position she was in, they were challenged to get good contact. She waved me forward, bent over, reached for my prick and put me in her mouth.

She said, "I've missed this, two cocks at once."

Janice admonished her, "Be careful. They're not wearing rubbers, you may get pregnant."

That got a laugh.

My wife took her mouth off my cock and asked me, "Do you still like to watch me fuck another man? He's in my married cunt, my senior-citizen cunt."

I faked not hearing her, "Huh? What did you say? Who'd going to hunt?"

She shouted at me while laughing, "Your friend is fucking me, your wife."

"You're my wife." I said.

She said, "I know and I'm fucking your friend."

"Good. Earl is my friend."

I kissed her as she rocked on Earl's prick. It was only semi-hard, but it was inside her.

They fucked for quite a while. When Earl finally ejaculated his breathing and pulse were elevated. I did wonder if he was going to be okay, but he was going strong. He'd gotten laid. He'd fucked my wife, but she hadn't been fully satisfied. He only had a little dab of semen for my wife and she enjoyed feeling him come inside her. But Karen was not finished.

Karen retrieved her favorite long, flesh-colored vibrator from her nightstand. She covered it with lube and climbed on the bed with my Janice. She placed the vibrator against Janice's pussy and turned it on. Janice immediately jerked in response to the stimulation. My wife slid the fake dick into her friend's vagina. While Janice's love channel had seen a lot of cock in her time, it was still extremely sensitive. While sliding the fake cock in and out of her friend, my wife moved up and kissed her. Their breasts came together. They kissed again and put their arms around each other. They moved slowly, being careful to not get themselves stuck in some odd position. Seeing these two old broads, with their sagging breasts and wrinkled skin making love to each other may not sound very erotic, but they were enjoying themselves as much as any thirty-year-olds. For Earl and me, it was amusing, but exciting to watch our wives having sex and reaching orgasm. When you love someone that much, you don't care if they've lost their youthful figure, you want to see them fulfilled and it excites you too. Earl's dick was laying on his leg like a dead soldier, but my little fella was at attention. I had the best hard-on I'd had in many years. Seeing my wife with Janice was extremely erotic.

I wanted to get some fulfillment, so I crawled on the bed. I began to lick Janice's cunt while she shifted to fucking my wife with the vibrator. She was on her knees and offered enticing access to her pussy and her ass. I moved behind her and my cock slid right into her.

She said, "Ohhh. It's been a long time. I've missed your cock. It's so good."

I proceeded to fuck Janice while she kissed and machine-fucked my wife. Imagine the scene. I was behind Janice, fucking her with my surprisingly hard dick while she kissed my wife. Karen was leaning back against the bed pillows while Janice was pumping the large fake-cock-vibrator into Karen's cunt. Our level of passion built higher and higher. The three of us were lost in our lust. Earl's dick had revived somewhat while watching his wife get fucked by me while engaged in sex with my wife.

I surprised myself again when I produced a nice spurt of semen that released into Janice's smooth, hot vagina. I collapsed and fell to the side on the bed, gasping for breath, but savoring the feeling.

The two ladies were not done. Even at their advanced age, they still had much more stamina than Earl and me. They moved together and were now sharing the vibrator. They had it wedged between their two pussies; it was pressing against both of their clits. Their arms were around each other and they kissed passionately. They were unconstrained in their lust, but had to stop occasionally when one of them had a cramp. Hips were moving, their mouths were openly kissing and sucking on each other's tongues. Karen's fingers were in Janice's ass crack, pressing against her sensitive little asshole.

Karen started to come which stimulated Janice to match her with a powerful orgasm. They were both gasping and continuing to try to swallow the other's tongue. It was unusual seeing Janice, with no teeth, sucking on my wife's mouth. Both women jerked and tensed. Their skin was flushed and they were gasping for breath. They held each other as they came down from their sexual highs. I thought they were both beautiful.

Earl and I had to go to the bathroom and take a leak. We walked by each other and looked at each other's cocks, dangling uselessly between our legs. We laughed and shook our heads. We went to the kitchen to get a drink of prune juice and an apple. We sat for a while and talked about the different medicines we were taking and about football.

Meanwhile, our wives had finished their sex and were talking in the bedroom., catching up on their lives.

Earl and I found a ballgame on TV. The wives woke us a ten o'clock. We had both fallen asleep in our chairs and were snoring. Earl and I were both wearing undershorts and I'm sure we looked pretty sexy with our wrinkled, fat bellies and hairless legs.

We all went to bed with our own spouses. I took my pills, of course., then fell asleep beside my wife.

I woke up about two in the morning to take a piss. I normally am up two or three times a night. I went into our bathroom and noticed a light on in the hall, coming from the guest bathroom. I was curious, so I walked out to find Earl in the bathroom. He was taking some sort of medicine for indigestion.

I asked him, "Does eating pussy give you indigestion?"

He laughed and said, "Sometimes, but I take a few antacids and I'm ready to go for more. I'll never tell Janice."

I said, "Well why don't you go into our bedroom and eat my wife's pussy again. She always talked about how good you were with your tongue."

He said, "Great idea. I'm sure Janice would enjoy some more attention too. She really likes the way you fuck her. She always liked it when you did her in the ass."

I told him, "My old pecker doesn't get hard enough to push into anyone's asshole."

"Well, then just fuck her pussy. Give her a good fuck for old-times-sake."

I watched Earl go into our room and climb into bed with my wife. She was lying on her stomach. Earl spooned up against her and reached under her nightgown and around to grab her breasts, rolling her nipple in his fingers. She awakened and turned to kiss him. Her rolled her onto her back and slid down between her legs. She was not wearing underwear so he had easy access to her pussy. I watched him lean into her crotch. She spread her legs for him. It had been years since I had seen another man take my wife. I sensed a long-forgotten, but familiar feeling that transferred to my groin. I held my cock in my hand, unconsciously rubbing myself. Karen had her legs spread for another man. In the dim light, I could see her breasts heaving with excitement and Earl's head moving around between her thighs. I felt a combination of jealousy-he was eating my wife's cunt; and arousal-he was eating my wife's cunt.

12