Janice and What's His Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled myself away, remembering Janice, who was waiting for me in the next room. The temptation to make love to her again was irresistible. While I was walking into her bedroom, I was trying to remember if I had made love to her earlier or if I had imagined it. I removed my night-shirt and climbed into bed with her. I pulled down the covers and slid in beside her. I was pleasantly surprised to find her naked. I remembered that she often slept in the nude when we had swapped with them years before. Unlike our earlier trysts that evening, I was able to take-my-time and enjoy Janice's fine body.

Her body was warm and I ran my fingers over her soft skin of her ass. I stroked her hips and moved up to her back. Her hair was lying on the pillow. I inhaled the scent of the perfume I remembered from years before. I pushed my prick against the cleft of her ass. I held her breast in my hand and tweaked the nipple between my fingers. It was erect. I found her other nipple and pinched it lightly between my thumb and finger.

Janice cooed and lifted her leg. She reached between her legs and found my cock. Her fingers held my hard dick. She stroked it lightly and then pulled it forward toward her vagina. I moved my hips forward and felt the tip of my cock slide into the entrance to her warm vagina for the second time that night. Her love channel was slippery and my prick pushed easily into her. We rolled over so she was on her belly with me straddling her hips and humping away, fucking her sweet pussy. It felt so good to be inside her; she was tight and her inner muscles squeezed my penis, pulling another load of semen from inside me. We made love in that position for a while, then we rolled over so I was between her legs in the missionary position. She kissed me and wrapped her legs around my thighs, holding me inside her.

"Come in my pussy like you used to." She said. "I don't know how many times I've thought about you fucking me since I last saw you."

I had remembered her too.

She continued, "Sometimes, Earl would tease me about whether I was thinking about fucking you when we were in bed together."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him yes; I was thinking of fucking you and you were fantastic."

"How did he react to that?" I had to ask.

She said, "He would go crazy. He'd get so aroused. He'd screw me all night long. The thought of me being with another man got him so hot. A few times, I had to calm him down or he would've screwed me until I was unconscious or something."

Hearing that was a real boost to my ego. My cock got even harder and I plunged into her. I grabbed her leg to lift it over my shoulder, but she made me stop so I wouldn't dislocate her hip. I resumed pumping; her pussy was absolutely amazing. I felt the surge building inside me, getting closer and closer. My head was swimming and I was a little dizzy.

And then, I came.

And then, I fainted.

I woke with my wife and our two friends standing over me. I had fainted from the intensity of my arousal. I had put everything I had into fucking Janice.

I had never fainted like that before. I'd felt light-headed after exercising and one-time I'd had a spell of dizziness after screwing my wife. This was different. My wife was upset about me getting ill. The fact that I was fucking another woman when it happened undoubtedly was an aggravating factor. I had to think about how to pacify her.

Anyway, at breakfast that morning, I learned that Earl had spent the night in bed with my wife. He'd eaten her pussy for a half-hour or so and then fucked her for a long time. They weren't paying attention to anything but each other; they were just fucking. He told me my wife gave the best blow-jobs. I'm not sure how a husband should feel when another man tells him his wife is good at sucking cock. But at my age, who cares.

Janice and Earl left later that morning. My wife and I spent the day resting from a very intense night of sex. We hadn't been so active in more than twenty years. Our joints and muscles ached from being in some unusual postures during our escapades. When I was younger, my muscles would ache after exercise and it felt good. Now that I'm older, it's my joints that ache and it doesn't feel good at all.

When we finally sat for a moment, my wife looked at me with a wicked little smile and said, "You two old boys still have some life left in you."

"Two old bulls." I suggested.

"Two old bullshitters."

Karen had enjoyed her time with 'What's His Name'/Earl. She loves to have her pussy eaten and he has a unique talent for it.

Well, that's the end of my story. I have an appointment with a doctor about the fainting and the headaches. I'm not sure he'll believe that at my age, I fainted while screwing another man's wife for the second time in one night.

We've talked with Earl and Janice about seeing them again sometime. I forget what they said, but all of us were scared that we'd kill ourselves with another night of sex.

As I told Karen, "I can't think of a better way to go than to die in the saddle."

She looked at me and said, "If you die fucking someone, it better be me."

I'm taking that as a challenge.

12