Janice, The True Love of My Life

Story Info
Janice wants George to prove his love.
2.5k words
2.58
23.4k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Story of Janice

by BUSTER2U

My name is George and when I was 30 I was having the time of my life. I had a Hot wife named Cheryl and an even hotter girl friend on the side named Sarah. Then I met Janice and it all changed.

Maybe if I hadn't been screwing around with every woman I could and just stayed with my wife and Girl Friend on the side I'd have been OK. But no, I had to keep looking for more pussy.

As it was I would see Sarah tuesday and friday nights. Sarah should have known I was married as I never took off my wedding ring. Cheryl never asked where I was on those nights when I was out she must have figured I was screwing around. So life was Good!

One day my back was bothering me so I thought I would stop in to see my Chiropractor. I called his office and he was Out for the day. No Problem, his daughter is a Chiropractor also and her office is just down the street. So I called her office, they were busy but of course she said to come on in that she would squeeze me in today.

There was an open space in the rear parking lot and I hurried inside. I quickly checked in with the Office gal Then relaxed as I turned around to find a seat. The waiting room was pretty crowded. But upon a thorough inspection I naturally decided to sit next to a Beautiful brunette with long flowing hair.

She was Friendly and I introduced myself then we began chatting. Janice was the housekeeper for an elderly lady and Janice was just waiting for her Boss to finish with her treatment. I asked if she'd like to go for Pizza that evening and she agreed. Gave me her phone number and I told her I'd pick her up at 7pm.

I always took my first dates to Bullwinkle's Pizza, a fun place to go with good pizza, beer with lots of entertainment by programmed puppet like robots in the wall and on stage putting on a show. Characters of Rocky & Bullwinkle and many other characters from that old cartoon show.

We had a good time eating pizza, drinking a pitcher of beer and laughing at the crazy antics of the cartoon characters. Being I was married I couldn't take her to my house and she said she could sneak me in where she took care of the older lady.

When we got to her place she went in first and guided me to her room. Once home Janice began to just make herself comfortable. Part of that was putting on her Jamies.

Janice wasn't a bit shy and changed right in front of me and I couldn't believe what a beautiful body she had. She must have been 38DD with a nice slender figure. We cuddled on her bed and relaxed and eventually made love.

She was so beautiful and so sweet I couldn't believe I didn't have a premature ejaculation. We both had a wonderful life altering experience of the most wonderful sexual experience I'd ever known.

I didn't want to fall in love with another woman as I already had two semi permanent ones. Or a wife and semi permanent girl friend. But Janice was really special. She was what I had always wanted. Exactly what I have always wanted.

Then before I left to go home to my wife, Janice gave me the talk. She looked into my eyes and held my hands, holding my Wedding ring on my left hand. She explained that If I wanted to be with her that I had to leave my wife so it would just be me and her. She didn't even know about my sexy Sarah.

I had some tough decisions to make and unfortunately I decided I wanted Janice more than the other two. Before doing anything I explained that I needed to get to know her better before making changes in my life.

As we were getting to know each other my biggest problem was trying to find a place to have sex with her all the time. LOL That practically all we did. I finally decided that I couldn't live without her and her pussy and left my wife and Sarah. What a rough day, I never wanted to go thru that ever again.

Janice and I rented a nice house on a corner and it seemed like a real dream come true. We were together all the time except for when I had to go somewhere on a business appointment. I started to notice Janice was beginning to get concerned or jealous wondering where I really was.

Then after maybe living together a year or so Janice asked me "Honey, do you love me? Do You really really love me?"

"Of course sweetheart, I love you with all my heart, more than anything" I said to reassure her.

She replied "What would you do to really prove your love to me?"

"Anything you want honey, I love you with all my heart Janice. I've been thinking of getting you an engagement ring as soon as my divorce is final."

"Oh George that would make me so happy Honey! But I was thinking about something a little more permanent." Janice explained.

"George honey, you said you would do anything for me, to prove your love. So I was wondering if you really loved me enough to really really prove your love to me and only me more than to any other woman you have ever loved." she explained.

"I mean I know you are a really good looking guy, drive a really cool 300ZX, and any woman would want you and that big dick of yours. I am just afraid I am going to loose you to the next hottie you meet." she said in the most adorable and sexy voice I have ever heard.

"Well, would you like to get matching tattoos? Would that make you feel more secure?" George inquired

"Not really, I was thinking of a much bigger commitment than a tattoo." she explained while cuddled up in my arms and rubbing my hard cock thru my slacks.

"Well, what would you like to prove our love and my commitment to you Honey? You know I would do anything you want to prove my love for you."

"Really? Are you sure?? Anything?" Janice asked so sweetly.

"Of course Honey, I promise I would do anything you want to prove my undying love for you. So Tell me what can I do to prove my love for you Janice?"

"Honey, please try to be calm when I tell you. Cuz I can do this so it doesn't hurt. You won't even know when I do it to you, if you let me surprise you."

"Well, I don't see how I can refuse if You want to do something to me that won't hurt"

"So tell me what can I do to Prove my total love and devotion for you Janice?"

"OK, I've been thinking about it since I was a child and I have finally decided that you are the one I want to do this to. I Never want to lose you, so I want to keep our love secure in everyway. We should talk about it before we do it so that we are in total agreement before we do it because it can't be undone."

"You really have me curious now Janice. What is it you want to do? I promise I love you with all my heart and soul, what ever you want I will do for you, what ever it is."

"I want you to let me cut your cock off" she purred so sweetly.

"Holy crap, how could do that without it hurting me? That is horrible! I enjoy all the times that we spend together making love! Having my cock deep your pussy is one the greatest pleasures in my life"

"Sweetheart, calm down. I would never want to hurt you. I know how to do it with my straight razor so you wouldn't even feel it when I did it. You could still please me sexually by eating my pussy, and I would never ever have to worry about you fucking other women while you are out and about while I am home alone. You would be proving your love for me and showing me that you would always be completely faithful to me forever and I would be faithful to you. Don't you see how perfect it would be?"

"Honey, I would really miss being inside your pussy. I like having sex with you Janice."

"George I like having sex with you also, but giving up your big cock would be a small price to pay for us to have total security in our love forever. Just thinking about cutting you makes me so turned on for you. Letting me cut your cock off would make me feel so secure that I would never have to worry about you cheating on me. And You realize you haven't been the most faithful husband just with your last wife."

"You do have a point there Sweetheart. I have cheated a lot in my life. How do you know you can do it without it hurting me?"

"George, I have several straight razors that are actually razor sharp. If you let me surprise you sometime you wouldn't even know it happened. I really don't want to hurt you, I love you with all my heart and I want us to be together forever."

"Please let me think about this Honey. It is a big step for a man to give up his cock, even for the most beautiful woman in the world"

"Honestly, you will have to go to the ER after I take it so they can stop the blood loss. Oh, and you will have to squat to pee like a woman. Would that bother you too much honey?"

"Let me think about it honey, it kinda turns me on. But I have to think about it for a bit."

"OK George, let's go to bed and I want to show you how I can make you come without even touching your cock."

"If you can make me come without touching my cock I don't see how I could argue so I just might let you take it Honey"

*************

A few weeks later George and Janice are in Bed cuddling

"Oh Baby get on top and face me so I can squeeze those big beautiful breasts of yours" George asks.

"Suck my big breasts George, they are all yours. Would you like them to be yours forever? Show me Honey. Let me take your cock tonight. Please. George Honey, let me take it" Janice purrs, "I will love you forever if you let me cut you. I love you so much now and if you let me do this for us I will love you forever and I will know that you will love me forever. I will be devoted to you forever. I will do anything you want for the rest of our lives. Oh George I love you so much, I will be yours and only yours forever Honey. Say it, Please say it. Say I can take it."

Fucking faster and faster, building up a sweat the lovers working together so sweetly. "What ever you want Sweet heart, I love you with all my heart and I will do anything to prove it to you. I want us to be together forever." says George.

Janice raises up off Georges cock as she saya "Let me get some ice so it won't hurt." Janice stops and goes into the kitchen and fills a towel with ice and brings it back. Janice then settles back down on Georges Cock.

"Honey, I want to take it tonight. Are ready to give up your big cock to prove your love for me?"

"Yes Sweetheart, I'm scared but if that is what you want I will let you have it."

Janice remounts George's cock and continues rocking back and forth slowly. "OK then Honey. First I need to get it real cold with the ice here" Janice takes the ice pack and puts it down on the base of George's cock.

Then as she continues to rock she slips a leather noose around the base of george's cock, seemingly unnoticed by George as he is focused only on the excitement of what is about to happen and his last orgasm in Janice's warm pussy.

Now Janice leans over and gives her breasts to George to suck. George is in heaven. Janice reaches for the nightstand and holds a little bottle of Rush in her hand.

"Are you ready to give me your love honey? Are you ready to prove your love for me? Will you be mine forever? Are you going to give it to me tonight?"

"Oh yes Janice, I love you with all my heart. I want you to be with me forever and I will do what ever you want to prove it"

"Oh George, You make me so happy. I will be yours and only yours forever. Here have a little Rush"

George takes a big hit of the rush, and Janice sets to bottle back on the night stand as George continues thrusting up into her hot juicy pussy. She quickly grabs the Sharpest of her straight razors and settles back on Georges Cock as he continues thrusting up into Janice.

"Do you Love me George? Do you Love me with all your heart?"

"Oh yes Janice, I love you, i need you, I want only you. With all my heart"

"Cum in me Honey, Cum in my pussy for the last time now" Janice purrs in the most loving voice a man has ever heard. "I'm going to prove your love for me now and cut your cock off. OK?

"Yes, of course Honey. I love you with all my heart, more than anything. I'm just a little scared Honey"

"Don't be scared Honey, it won't hurt too much. I will be quick"

As George Rushes so hard from the Rush he begins to Squirt up into Janice's tight sweet pussy for the last time. "I'm coming so deep in you Honey!" Jancie is ready pulls the leather strip tight around Georges cock and pretends to slip the straight razor down between her legs. George never knew that Janice had not cut him. The Rush and the orgasm had his mind over come with pleasure.

Of course when George caught his breath and Janice came down from the biggest orgasm she has ever had in her young life, Janice takes one of Georges Tshirts and presses it to Georges crotch.

"We'll need to go to the ER now Sweetheart. I will drive. Thank you for proving your love for me" Janice purrs.

George smiles "You are right, it didn't hurt at all. I love you"

"and I will love you forever as well, but it didn't hurt because I didn't cut you silly. I could NEVER cut your cock off. It is the only cock I enjoy now and I could never ever hurt you. I just wanted to see how much you loved and trusted me" Janice purrs.

And they both lived happily ever after.