Janie in Alaska Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck me Janie; I want to cum in your face," Neil breathed, pleading.

Janie struggled to her elbows and opened her sweet ripe lips for him, the whole time being assaulted by Mike's large cock from behind. She had a tough time sucking Neil; her whole body shook with the rhythm of Mike's fevered thrusts. Neil began stroking his own shaft and let Janie manipulate the sensitive tip with her dainty little tongue. It darted out between her teeth and swabbed over his hard flesh, licking the eye, under the head, and along the shaft. Janie took his cockhead into her mouth and sucked as hard as she could; her cheeks hollowed with the effort.

"Oh God, ooooh, my God!" Neil exclaimed. His orgasm was approaching quickly.

Janie reached out to manipulate his balls, massaging and tugging softly. He hit the point of no return. Neil grabbed his own shaft and pulled back so his cock was free from her oral cavity; and then he pumped roughly sending two, three, four ropes of white semen into her face. His eyes clenched with pleasure, but he couldn't not look at what a pretty mess he made all over her sweet features. The cum coated her from nose to chin, pooled around her upper lip, and dripped down her right cheek onto the quilt. She stuck out her tongue and ran it over her lips, trying to collect as much of his seed as possible. Janie struggled to breathe as Mike pumped her continuously from behind.

"Yeah, lick up my cum, Slut," Neil chanted as his orgasm subsided, "Sexy Cali girl, lick it all up." I was surprised by his words, but Janie seemed to relish them.

Her whole body began to tighten up and I assumed she was coming. Her grunts of pleasure turned into one long scream for sheer delight. Mike was still pistoning behind her and I noticed he had buried two thick fingers inside her asshole. She was stroking her right hand over her swollen clit frantically. Neil helped to steady her as she shook.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she shrieked.

"Yeah? You like my fingers in your ass?" Mike inquired hoarsely.

"Yes, yes, yessss!" she responded.

Mike began to climax inside her pussy. His thrusts became very short, to the point where he barely retracted from her womanly cavern at all. He buried himself as deeply as possible and held her meaty hips for leverage as much as for his own stability.

"Janie, do you want my cum up your cunt?" he asked weakly.

She responded, "Yes, fill me up with cum, Baby!"

"Take my cum, Sweetie, take it all," he ordered her. Mike grabbed forward and secured a hold on her pink pigtails. He pulled backwards on them until her chin jutted forwards. Neil wiped his own cum from her face and cooed at her.

"You are such a good fuck," he told her.

Mike finally released his seed into her. Pulling on her braids really put him over the edge. It put me over the edge too. I couldn't hold out a second longer as my hand became a blur on my shaft. Miraculously, I pumped six jets of semen onto the shrub in front of me and coated my hand in the process. I groaned in relief, but my ears were deaf with pleasure; I glanced up nervously, hoping no one noticed my vocalization.

Mike was wheezing and grunting his own happiness into Janie's back. He fell away from her and stared blankly into the azure Alaskan sky for a few minutes. He slowly regained composure and moved his hand to squeeze Janie's. She was in a modified fetal position, her sweet ass in my direction, and I could see the wetness leaking from her swollen just-fucked cunt. Neil was lying beside her, using his shirt to help clean her face of his mess.

Mike pulled her by the legs so she rested on her back.

"You didn't squirt this time, but you came, right?" he asked her as he moved up to his elbow.

She nodded at him weakly.

"I wanna see you squirt again, can we try?" he inquired with a sheepish expression. He seemed to be blushing slightly.

"Um, yeah, you wanna finger me?" she said. She looked a bit loopy; Mike had fucked her silly. She arched her back and spread her creamy thighs wide. I could see the wetness from Mike's cum trickling out of her; the whole area was shiny and slick.

Mike moved to her right side and slid his thick forearm between her legs.

"Your cum feels heavenly inside me," she confided.

Mike inserted two fingers into her hot dripping snatch. The pussy folds opened automatically, as if he has fucked the elasticity out of her cunt. He wiped away a large glop of his own cum before lowering his mouth to her sensitive love bud. Janie sighed with content and pushed her womanly hips up to meet his face. I wondered if he tasted his own saltiness on her sweet flesh.

"Angle your fingers deep against the front of my pussy," she instructed. Mike did as he was told, moving his head away from her sex so he could watch her expression for clues to his progress. Neil watched with intense curiosity as Mike serviced her.

"That's it. Feel that little nub of spongy stuff?" she asked, beginning to pant.

He nodded.

"Push on it and just past it. Don't remove your fingers," she coached. He did as she requested, watching her eyes for more hints at how to make her gush.

"Just like that!" she groaned when his longest finger found the right spot between her cervix and the fleshy nub deep inside. She began to convulse uncontrollably. Janie rubbed her own clitoris and squeezed her mons roughly.

"Yeah, yeah, keep it goin'. I'm so close," she wailed. "Curve the tip of your fingers deep inside me."

She had a blessed-out expression on her face: her brows were furrowed into a sexy grimace, her lips pouted seductively. Janie appeared completely wanton as Mike fingered her for all he was worth. He moved his head down and blew cool air over her scalding buzzing clit.

She rewarded his efforts with a very wet orgasm. Frantically, Janie bucked her hips forward and captured as much length as his digits would allow. Any more and he would have been fisting her. She sucked in a deep breath and let it out forcefully, concentrating on letting it all go. A clear, long expulsion of fluid followed, completely soaking Mike's hand and forearm. Droplets stuck to the hair of his forearm and glistened in the sunlight. He became a man possessed, consumed with the task of licking up all her girlie cum.

I too, wished I could have a taste. My cock immediately throbbed back to life. I resumed my masturbatory duties, hoping I could polish off another orgasm before they dressed.

Luckily, they were far from done. Neil offered her his hardening cock, which she tugged and guided towards her messy, sloppy hole. Mike obliged by moving out of the way and allowing Neil access to her sweet loose pussy. There was no resistance as he pushed past her hot-pink pussy lips to stroke her abyss.

Neil moved over her in a modified push-up position, so he had better control. Janie's legs were spread wide, and she moved one leg up onto his shoulder.

"Oh yeah, you boys fuck me sooo good!" she exclaimed. "Nice and deep! Oh, so wet!"

I'm sure Neil appreciated Janie's well-fucked, sodden cunt. One of my biggest fantasies is to get sloppy seconds. My hand was moving quickly on my shaft just below my cockhead. Sweat formed on my forehead from the exertion. I was determined to milk another load from my balls, even though I had just climaxed a few minutes ago.

"You want two loads of cum in that pussy, huh?" Neil asked, face red.

"Yes, fill me up!" Janie urged.

"...two loads, from...two different cocks...huh?" he hissed at her.

With that, Neil and I came at the same time. Him in her flexing, juicy cunt; mine on the shrub again. Neil stirred her insides with his red-tipped cock for a few minutes as the sweat dried on their bodies and breathing became normal. He let his flaccid penis slide from her womanhood, coated with the juices of three people.

She stood up shakily and flexed her pussy open. All the goo ran down her legs to pool at her ankles. It looked like a pint of cum! Janie smiled down on them wickedly before executing a perfect dive into the clear blue water.

Both men followed, joining her in the lake. They splashed around and played while I snuck back to my daypack and composed myself. I quietly hiked back up the hill, off the trail so they wouldn't notice me. I made it back home in 15minutes and immediately jumped in the shower.

Later in the evening, I decided to do some light lifting and was surprised to see Janie walking on the treadmill. My heart fluttered when our eyes met, and she smiled sincerely at me. I tried to focus on my reps, my breathing and posture while I lifted, but Janie's jiggling chest made it very difficult!

I had to go home early and jerk off to her memory, and the scene I had witnessed earlier in the day. What a sexy woman! Hopefully, I would scrounge up the courage to hit on Janie, and maybe I would get a chance at making sweet love to her. I sighed to myself, said goodnight to Reece, and turned off the light.

Will Rob get his chance with Janie? Chapter 03 will be out next! Please vote and comment; it keeps me motivated to write!

12