Janie Thinks She is Ready Ch. 02

Story Info
Janie is woken the next day and finds herself falling deeper.
4.2k words
4.36
7.5k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is the second chapter of Janie's story, the first chapter can be found here: https://literotica.com/s/janie-thinks-she-is-ready. Feed back is always welcome.***    

*         

Janie woke up when Logan shoved his cock deep into her mouth. She had started to rouse as he was climbing into the bed next to her head, but that forced her eyes open wide and she gagged hard against his thick head. He held her head and started to pump hard in and out of her mouth, making her gag again and again. She could feel the heat and wet growing between her legs already. She grabbed his hip with one hand, letting him know she was wanting it just as much as he did.

Right until this moment she thought she had just been dreaming the night before, of being accepted, being used. Of him telling her she was his fuck-toy. Of her not only accepting that she was but realizing that it was what she truly wanted. She tried to show him all of that by moaning around his cock, shoving her head forward to take it all. Hearing herself gag, the slurping and sucking as he slid out, was still shocking to her, but all it did was make her wetter.

"Let's change a little." He told her, pulling out of her mouth and laying down. She knew exactly what to do, getting to her knees and bending over him from the side, grabbing the base of his cock and shoving her head down onto it once again. He had shown her after their shower the night before. His cock and his cum had been the last things she tasted before she had fallen into an exhausted sleep, and she had sucked him just like this. He didn't grab her hair or work his hips. This was her time to shine.

She pulled her legs in under her hips, sticking them up in the air for him to enjoy the curve of her ass as she forced his cock into her throat again and again. She moved as fast as she could, sucking breaths in through her nose, pushing herself down and pausing as she gagged from the deepthroat.

* * *

Logan watched Janie suck him hard and deep. For a girl who claimed to have never done it before, she was quickly becoming very proficient. It probably helped that she didn't have to question or wonder if she was doing well, she knew he would let her know if he didn't like it. He smacked her upturned ass, making her moan out and move a little faster. She still hadn't learned that a simple smack was a reward, not a punishment. But she would. He grabbed her ass and squeezed it as he closed his eyes. Despite all the cum he had dumped into her the previous night, she was quickly building another hot blast inside him.

She moaned and gagged on him, thrusting her head down so hard the bed would creak a little under them. He kept squeezing and rubbing her ass as he let himself moan and simply enjoy what she was doing. He thought about trying to hold back, just to enjoy more of her, but grabbed her head and held her down as he cummed hot and heavy, letting himself explode into her throat once again. This time he didn't let her up at all, and she gagged heavily while trying to swallow. She didn't even get half down, the rest exploding out her lips. When he finally pulled her off, her eyes were watering and cum dripped down her chin as she gasped and coughed, her mouth open wide.

"Did you enjoy that, kitten?" He asked her. She nodded and smiled, licking her lips. "Go wash your face."

"Are we not doing more, sir?" She asked, looking disappointed.

"Not right now. We have other things to do today." He told her with a smile. "I think we need to go shopping."

* * *

Logan had made her wear the halter and leggings again. The leggings felt a little sticky from last night, and both showed her off in ways she had never allowed before. She had bought both specifically to seduce him. She hadn't intended to actually wear them anywhere else. But he had been adamant and had made it clear that she would always dress as he instructed. And so it was that they walked into a darkly light sex shop, looking like a man and his daughter with her nipples, ass, and even pussy clearly outlined in tight clothing.

Thankfully, the only person in the place was one woman behind the counter, perhaps a few years younger than Logan. She looked up as they entered, acted like she was going to say something, then just turned back to a magazine she had been reading. Janie kept her eyes on the floor, only flicking them up to see a few things here and there.

"I think we might need some help." Logan said, leading Janie up towards the counter.

"Of course. How can I help, sir?" The woman behind the counter asked. Had she given just a slight emphasis to the sir? She did have just the hint of a smile to her lips, though that just could be due to how Janie was dressed.

"I need to have this young lady's measurements taken." Logan answered. "Mind doing that while I gather a few things?" He asked.

"Of course, sir. Miss, come on over here." The woman grabbed a tape measure and waved Janie over. "You can call me Cassie, if you like."

"Thank.. thank you." Janie whispered.

Cassie looked passed her for a moment, then lowered her voice "I am required to ask. Are you.." again, that quick look passed Janie's shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Janie tried a smile. "I asked for this." She answered.

"Good." Cassie looked her up and down quickly. "Looks good on you." She said with a bit of a smirk.

Janie felt a blush in her cheeks, and looked down as Cassie started wrapping the tape measure around her waist. "Thank you."

"You're a lovely girl, and I'm sure we'll find a few things that help show that off for him." Cassie told her.

* * *

Logan checked on Janie getting her measurements. Cassie was chatting softly with her, and whatever she was saying had put a smile of Janie's lips. Logan knew well that she could handle such a request, and he also wasn't surprised to see she had Janie quickly at her ease. He gave them a smile himself before grabbing a couple more items. He had a pretty good idea of what he wanted, surprises that Janie had probably never considered.

He moved on to the lingerie section. Here he knew exactly what he wanted to get, so it didn't take him long before he had several of the cards used to pick out the designs for special order. There were a couple in there that he hadn't seen before. He looked them over closely, trying to imagine Janie dressed in them. But not today, perhaps later. Even so, he had to wait a couple of minutes before the two were done.

Janie walked over to him and started looking at the boxes he had stacked for Cassie to ring up. Cassie was quiet as she started pulling them aside and ringing them up. "I don't even know what some of these do." Janie confessed.

"Don't worry, kitten." Logan told her. "I'll show you." He grabbed one of the boxes Cassie had already scanned and opened it, pulling out the first in a series of butt plugs. It was only about an inch and a half long and maybe half that at its thickest point, made from silicon, with a t-shaped base. "Bend over the counter." He ordered.

She looked at the plug, and it took her a moment before she realized what it mused be for. Her eyes went wide but she obeyed, moving slowly as she bent over the counter as instructed. By then Cassie was done ringing up his purchases. He handed her his card and even while she was finishing the transaction, she was watching with interest. He gave her a wink as he pulled out the lube he had purchased with it, carefully coating the plug.

He used his other hand to pull Janie's pants down, completely exposing her ass and pussy. She gasped, starting to shiver a little at the idea of being so exposed in public. Just to help remind her, he continued pulling until several inches of her legs were exposed as well. "Sir..." she whispered, looking over her shoulder at him.

"Relax, kitten." He told her, then gently pushed the plug into her ass. She moaned as he did so, pushing her hips back towards him in response, clearly forgetting her discomfort from the joy of the feeling. Her hands made fists as he finished, giving her ass a soft smack, then running his fingers over her already wet pussy. He ran his fingers across her lips, and she sucked the taste from them. He smiled as he stepped back. "Pull your pants up, so we can get going."

* * *

Janie stood and pulled her pants up, having to wiggle a little to get the tight pants over her hips. She turned to see Cassie was watching her and was obviously excited by what she had watched. Her tongue was running over her lips, and she was running her hands over her hips. Janie was shocked at the reaction; she had never had a woman look at her like that. "Have a fun day." Cassie told her, a smirk sharp on her lips. Janie blushed a little and turned away, hurrying after Logan.

Logan had already gathered up the rest of their stuff and was leading her out of the shop. She could feel the plug pressing inside her with every step she took. She had to repress moans that wanted to seep out of her with every step, wondering if she would ever get used to the feel of it. Her ass was still a little sore from when he had fucked it the night before, but even with that she found herself growing more excited from the feel of it. He knew exactly what her body wanted, even when she didn't know herself.

They were at his car before she knew it, and she couldn't help herself. As soon as they were inside, she was throwing herself towards him, kissing him as hard as she could, running her tongue across his lips. She reached down and grabbed his cock through his jeans, moaning into his mouth. His kissed her back, a hand grabbing one of her breasts and squeezing it hard, his fingers digging into it. His thumb worked over her nipple, rolling it firmly as they kissed. It went on for a long minute before he suddenly pushed her away from her. He was breathing as heavy as she was, and his hand continued to work her breast through her shirt. "I see you're still ready to initiate. Such a good kitten."

"Yes, sir." She told him, leaning her head back and spreading her legs as much as she could in the car. She could feel how wet she was, and it wouldn't surprise her if he could see it through the thin fabric of her leggings. She wanted him to see it, see how badly she wanted him.

"We can do all of that later." He assured her, taking his hand from her breast. She moaned softly, wantonly. "For now, how about we get something to eat?" He asked a smirk. She suddenly felt like she didn't want to know what that mean. She trusted him, yet he had just pulled her pants down in a public store. What else would he subject her to? And why was she not only scared of that prospect, but excited by it?

"Rub your pussy while we're driving." He ordered. She reached down and started to rub softly. She could feel the moisture through the cloth, and when she looked, she could see the dark spot between her legs. Her fingers against her pussy felt wonderful. How could that have changed? She didn't used to enjoy masturbation, but with him right there, and now that she had already been used so thoroughly, she found it intoxicating.

They weren't driving for long before he pulled them into a family style restaurant. "We're eating here?" She asked, still rubbing as she hadn't told her to stop yet. She was moaning softly, getting very close to her climax, especially as every shift of her hips made her ass squeeze the butt plug harder, reminding her it was there. Each time she squeezed it, she shivered in pleasure. Before yesterday, she hadn't even imagined anything anal, and now she enjoyed every second of it being stimulated.

"Yes, here. And time for you to stop." He took her hand away, and she looked down to see that her actions and left a large dark spot between her legs, and the leggings clung even more, and she could see her pussy lips clearly outlined in tight, we cloth. Everyone who looked at her would see everything she had to offer. Why did that give her such a thrill?

Walking into the restaurant was a shock, as even when the hostess clearly saw her excited state, she didn't respond or comment. She just led them to a booth. Logan had her sit between him and the wall and laid his hand on her leg. His fingers started teasing her pussy. It was soft and light, she could just barely feel it. But it was enough. It probably looked like his hand was just on her leg, but it was so much more. She could only barely feel his soft touch, and probably wouldn't have been able to feel that much if her leggings were not already so wet. She couldn't help but shift around at his touch, and every movement seemed to drive the butt plug in or have it slip back a little, like a soft ass fuck. It was everything she could do to keep her moans inside; her mind was starting to blur at the feelings he was invoking.

She barely noticed the server coming, him ordering for them both rather than letting her try. She just nodding along with whatever he said, trying to not to scream in pleasure and frustration. She didn't know how long after that it was before she turned her head into his shoulder, biting to keep the sounds of her orgasm low as her body exploded in pleasure. Her legs were shaking, and her hips kept moving around, causing the butt plug to poke and roll and seemed to keep the orgasm rolling through her. She had no idea how long it lasted, only how hot and hard it was inside her.

It was sometime after that the lunch was finally delivered. Logan ate one-handed, but she was barely able to eat at all. The whole time, his fingers continued to tease her under the table. By the time they left, the wet spot had spread to half her ass and down her legs. She didn't care at all who saw as they walked out.

* * *

They had barely made it through Logan's front door before he grabbed her by the back of her shirt, pulling her roughly around and shoving her hard against the front door as it closed. She cried out, shocked, a little scared, and surprisingly wonting of what he was about to do to her. He roughly pulled her pants down again, once again her ass was exposed to him. At least they were private this time. Janie moaned and placed her hands on the door near her head, pushing her ass out a little towards him. Perhaps he would finally remove the plug from her ass.

That wasn't to be, however. Instead, two of his fingers shoved hard into her wet pussy. It seemed like it had been wet all day, needing his attention. She screamed out, the pleasure of it sudden and intense. He thrusted his fingers fast and hard, his other hand between her shoulder blades, roughly holding her against the door. She cried out again and again, her voice rising in pitch, but still unable to cover the wet sounds of him working her pussy.

"Who does this cunt belong to?" He asked her suddenly.

"You, sir." She gasped, barely able to make the words through her cries. He pulled his fingers from her pussy and shoved them into her mouth.

"Who does this mouth belong to?" He asked

"You, sir." She mumbled around his fingers, sucking her cum from them.

"And this tight ass?" He asked, pulling his fingers from her mouth to smack her ass hard. The plug seemed to drive hard into her at the same time and she screamed, then louder when his fingers returned to their hard work inside her cunt.

"You, sir." She moaned, pushing her ass out further, giving him room to work her.

"And those big whore tits?" He asked, his fingers suddenly stopping deep in her, curling inside her and making her knees go weak. His words were even more of a turn-on. He took the hand from her back and grabbed one, squeezing it hard.

"You, sir." She knew what he wanted to hear, and she meant every word. Everything she was would now be his.

"This body?" He asked, his fingers returning to their fast, hard thrusting. She was getting so close to cumming in a gush over his hands.

"Yours, sir." She told him. "Always. Forever."

He suddenly pulled his fingers from her pussy, just as it started to squeeze, the climax frozen when he did so. She cried out in frustration, and almost fell as her knees buckled. "Good answers, kitten." He told her, sliding his wet fingers into her mouth. She sucked them eagerly, licking her juice from them, tasting her sweet and salty flavor. "Strip down and let me see my doll."

She turned around and pulled her shirt off, tossing it aside, then immediately pushed her leggings down as well, stepping out of them. When she was finished, she stood tall, her legs spread just slightly, her hands behind her back, letting him look her over. The hunger in his eyes was almost enough on its own to break the climax that was slowly ebbing away from her. She could see how hard he was through his jeans. She knew that he wanted her right now, but he was holding himself back. She could not tell why. "Go kneel of the floor in front of the couch, facing away from it." He ordered.

She did as she was told, kneeling and placing her hands on her knees. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, awaiting his pleasure. He wasn't gone for long, but he didn't come in front of her as she expected. Instead, he sat behind her and... started to brush her hair. She was shocked and opened her eyes. She could just make out their reflection in the TV. He had changed into a robe but hadn't bothered to tie it closed. And he seemed to be happy to just be brushing out her hair. He was slow and careful, and even when he was working out knots, he didn't pull hard at her hair.

Her mother hadn't brushed her hair since she was four. Though, there had been many times when he had done so when she had been younger. Could he have known that one day she would come to him? Begging him to take her, to be her first, maybe only lover? Did he know her so well that he knew she would take to being a fuck doll? She might never know, and she realized she didn't care.

"Thank you, sir." She whispered softly, letting her eyes drift close under the gentle caressing of the brush.

"You are welcome, kitten. You're lucky I even have these." He told her. "Someone left them behind a couple of years ago."

"I didn't think you would be alone, when Mom pushed you away." She answered. "And now, you'll never be alone." She smiled at that thought.

"Be careful of your promises." He told her. "Even with me." He finished his brushing, then parted her hair and gathered it into a pair of pig tails, one on either side of her head. "But, I think it is time for you to stop calling me 'sir'." He said.

"What should I call you?" She asked.

"Call me Daddy from now on, kitten." He told her, running his hands along the long pig tails.

"Yes, Daddy." Janie replied.

"Now, come show me how badly you want Daddy's cock." He told her.

Janie spun around as quickly as she could, grabbing his cock with one hand and shoving her mouth down over it, gagging loud and hard as she deepthroated it. She held herself there as long as she could, until tears were starting to form in her eyes. Her gagging continued, even as she tried to relax her throat, but she didn't care. The sound filled her ears and it, along with the taste of his cock, made her start to gush once again. She started to bob her head up and down. She was dimly aware that he was holding to the pig tails he had given her, could feel them pulling back and forth as she sucked and slurped on his cock as fast as she could go. Her ass was squeezing the butt plug as she moved, sending spikes of pleasure through her body even as his taste intoxicated her senses.

She pulled herself off his dick and pushed her breasts around it before he could stop her, squeezing it hard between them and bouncing herself up and down. She looked up at him, but his eyes were closed, and he was moaning softly. Her spit was keeping it moving well, so she just kept working her tits up and down against him. Each time she bounced, the butt plug pressed deeper into her, making her gasp and squeal. She leaned forward to kiss his chest softly before she moved back and sucked his cock into her mouth once more.

12