Janie Thinks She is Ready Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time she went as fast as she could while deepthroating him each time. Her gags were loud and hard. She put her hands on his legs and made sure she took each inch into her mouth again and again. Her whole body was starting to get tired, but she refused to let it stop. She would suck more of his cum down. All she could hear was her constant gagging and the slurping as her drool flowed down her chin and covered his cock and balls.

She cried out when his hands suddenly pulled her off him, but only for a moment. He was cumming hot and heavy, and thick ropes splashed hard into her face. More than a little fell into her mouth as she gasped, but she didn't try to stop him from blasting her face. She welcomed it. She welcomed even more when he forced her back down onto his cock and she sucked the rest of the cum from him, swallowing as fast as he blasted it into her mouth.

He pulled her off him once more and lifted her off the floor. "Come here." He ordered, dragging her to the arm of the couch and bending her over it. She barely had a chance to catch herself before he was thrusting deep into her pussy. The orgasm denied before, rekindled by the butt plug as she sucked his cock, exploded out of her. He was holding her pig tails in either hand, pulling her head back as she screamed. Her body went wild, bucking back against him as hard as she could, pushing with her arms and legs to get him in deeper, faster. Each time their bodies met, the butt plug thrust a little more into her, both tight holes burned together, and pleasure overloaded her mind. She screamed and cam, screamed and cam. Each time he thrust into her she could feel the orgasm explode again until they just rolled together into a long continuous stream.

When she finally started to come down from that high, she found herself half on her back on the couch, her ass still on the arm of the couch. She could feel a trickle of his cum coming from her pussy, slowly sliding down her ass. He was sitting next to her head, breathing fast but deep, catching his breath from what he had done to her. She tried to look up at him, but her eyes wouldn't focus.

"I..." She had to pause and catch her breath, but even that seemed to send more ripples of pleasure through her. "I don't want to go home tomorrow." She whispered. "I want you to use me daily."

"Oh, I will, kitten." She could see him well enough now to see the smile. "You will need to go home, but I will still use you every day. Differently than like this, but I promise, you will still enjoy it."

"Yes, Daddy."

12