All Comments on 'Janie's Card'

by Lyon796

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
JusteenKJusteenK12 months ago

Sweet little story. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

des911des91112 months ago

Nicely done. Thank you

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Wow! just wow! Such an awesome little vignette

AccelarVesterAccelarVester12 months ago

Wonderful story - Thank you for the uplift !

5*

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

Having just read a Loving Wife story prior to reading this story, I forgot I was reading in the romance category. So, I was expecting a "going on a date as a one time thing", the ending grabbed me. Thanks. Need more love stories like this.

Forto02Forto0212 months ago

Ha Ha Ha.

What happened to goodshoes2 it did happen to me too.

I was expectng the fall out.

Glad it never came :-)

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE12 months ago

A really sweet TRUE LOVE story. As they are young I expect that they will beat my 46 years of marrige but I'm only 80 so they have to work at it ;-)

Keep up yhe beautiful work. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He's a fucking idiot. Luckily, his wife is a hell of a lot smarter than he is.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome ending to a really scary version of the card.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer12 months ago

Excellent story! For a while I thought that this was going to turn into a cuck story, based on that "Hall Pass" card. But, no, you saved the whole thing and made it into a happy ending. Well done. Oh, I agree, only an idiot would give out a Hall Pass as a way of enticing a relationship. That then becomes the premise of a cheating wife, with "permission" story years later. Cheers.

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Very, very nice. Thanks for this! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"You are really lucky to have me. God only knows what a mess you would make of everything if I weren't around."

Sounds like the girl I married, half a century ago.

5 stars is just a beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great surprise ending! Nicely told. 5 stars

teedeedubteedeedub12 months ago

Good story. I did the same thing early on in our now 39 year marriage. I highly recommend it. Takes all the pressure off. I don't think she ever used it, but if she did? I meant it........

BigyanshBigyansh12 months ago

You saved the story at the end.

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Excellent epilogue. Good story.

SyzyguySyzyguy6 months ago

5* That's very sweet. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An almost cuck tale, given the monkey behaviour of the husband. Disliked it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Only an unbelievable sheep guy would ever give such permission to her wife.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian6 months ago

Much, much better. I'd delete that first attempt, as it suffered from TXTT's original faults. This stepped away and came back with a different and much better character arc.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All right. We be anonymous here. It made me cry. Thanks dear authoress. (No dude could write this.)

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA6 months ago

Great heart warming story on a tag where misery is an everyday breakfast and cheating is a seven course dinner served regularly by a 4 star chef.

DessertmanDessertman6 months ago

A lovely, loving story.

mfj77mfj776 months ago

Best "Hall Pass" story ever! Deserving of more than 5 stars.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

Wow, an actual loving "loving wife". That's such a rarity. Really great use of the cliche, thank you for the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beautiful AND smart. Noice. "I would rather die than betray you." This is the sentiment more spouses need to take to heart and embrace fully. That's not to say if you're unhappy you shouldn't discuss the matter, even if means a divorce. But don't go behind your partner's back and betray them; be better than that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous