Janie's Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Two on the way, possibly three.
4.7k words
4.5
2.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers

On her very first ultrasound, Andrea found out that she was carrying twins. I knew right then her life was forevermore going in one direction. As if it wasn't already difficult enough with just having given birth to Amara at her young age, she and Ledell had two more on the way. I had no coherent thoughts or ideas on how all this was going to go or even what advice to give this child of mine. I had my own little carelessness reminder I was taking care of all day and night, and now I had this major issue to worry about; Literally pulling my hair out.

I couldn't believe that Andrea could be that foolish after all that she and I just went through. I suppose it was partly my fault? I didn't drag her to the doctor to have an IUD placed into her because she wasn't able to so soon after giving birth. However, she had to take most of the responsibility for her own life and real fast. Ledell still lived at home with his parents, but was almost always at the house with us. I knew that at their age, they would be right back at it, fucking as soon as she was able.

I heard them in her bedroom many times. I guess I assumed that Andrea would make him wear condoms like in the beginning, but apparently not. Those two just continued on as before. Ledell continued fucking my daughter without condoms, easily planting more babies into her belly every time they had sex. The result was him getting one past the goalie again and filling her up that time with twins.

My next visit to my Gyn resulted in me getting an IUD. At least I didn't have to take pills any longer and the chance of pregnancy was practically nonexistent. I don't know why I never thought to do it much sooner. That would certainly have saved me a lot of problems. Despite my having to care for Brianna and Amara, now two more were expected. I had no break. There would be screaming babies for quite awhile.

While a large part of my time was spent trying to make sense of Andrea's life and future, I still needed some sanity for myself. With all of the days occupied with work, kids, Andrea, etc..., I lost Sharod along the way. He did hang in there for a long time, but it became overwhelming for him I guess, and he said he couldn't do it anymore. Sharod loved his daughter and kept seeing her about every week, but for us, it was over. I was all alone again.

I knew it was going to be a challenge to find someone who could deal with my hectic schedule, at least for a long term relationship. At that point, all I wanted was some good hard sex, so as always, I turned to my makeshift matchmaker, Danielle. It had been months since someone fucked me. I knew she had plenty of male friends and it wouldn't take but a phone call for her to hook me up again, so she did. One night I had Andrea watch Brianna for a few hours while I went to Danielle's place to meet a few friends they had over, all Black of course.

"Sam, this is one of my very best friends, Janie," Danielle said as the three of us stood in her kitchen.

"Very nice to meet you Janie," Sam replied, holding his hand out to hold mine.

"It's so nice meeting you as well Sam," I answered smiling back.

"Umm, why don't you guys chat a bit while I finish up in here. I really need to check in on Randy anyway," Danielle added as she left us to get to know each other better.

Danielle and Randy had been living together for a few years at that time. Her ex-husband Brett and her pushed their open marriage to the limit, and on one particular stunt, both of them agreed to stage a fake breakup, dumping her off on the curb in a well known Black area to see how long it would take for Danielle to get picked up. From what she told me, it was immediate. It wasn't hard to believe since she was very attractive, and was used to getting Black men's attention everywhere.

The story goes that from the first day, Randy picked her up off of the street corner and took her to his place to help her out. He legitimately didn't want her roaming around out there all by herself, so he offered her to stay there until she could get her affairs settled. They got settled alright. Randy and her started fucking that first day, no birth control at all. Danielle did say that was really accidental and that she forgot her pills.

Danielle fully aware of the most assured result, she continued to have sex with Randy everyday, until she missed her period and that was that. He knocked her right up fast. She had the baby and Brett and her got a divorce. Since then, she and Randy have been a solid couple and had two kids.

From the time they had been together, every man she knew was Black and every girlfriend of hers was White, so she became a sort of dating host. This would be my umpteenth time having her help with that.

Sam turned out to be a great guy. We sat on Danielle's sofa for hours that first night and listened to each other's story. He was married previously and his ex really did a number on him. I shared my story, not as harsh as his, but in the end, both of us were left with broken lives, broken hearts, and all alone. I liked him right away. He was handsome and strong. Sam was one of those really dark skinned, practically black men that used to make me daydream about. That luscious black skin glistening in sunlight with sweat beaded up on his skin got me wet thinking about it. I was finally going to have one of my own.

A few days after that night over Danielle's place, Sam asked me out for dinner; I accepted. We had a enjoyable time together, drinks, the whole works. I could tell that he was hoping he'd get lucky, but what he didn't know was he was already going to have me. I was horny as hell, and since I liked him, he was already there. Since Sam came to my place to pick me up that night, I suggested that we go to his place to have another drink, but that wasn't my plan at all.

When we arrived at his house, I stepped out of my heels and carried them since they were stilettos and were killing me. Sam motioned for me to have a seat on his couch while he made us more drinks. I was wearing a black sequined dress which wasn't too short, but definitely low cut in front to display my natural D cup boobs; he noticed.

Sam sat next to me and gave me my drink. We joked around for a little bit when I accidentally spilled some of my drink onto my chest. Sam quickly grabbed his napkin and patted my breast to soak some of it up. I thought that was a nice gesture, so in the midst of him leaning over me I pulled the back of his head down to me and kissed him. That's the moment the fireworks began. The clothes came off rapidly from there. I had been anxious all night to get my hands (and lips) on that dick of his that he'd been keeping hidden.

First, I pulled my dress down and off with only my bra and skimpy little panties on. Next, I fell to my knees under him and pulled down his slacks and boxers with them. From there, I grabbed his cock and stroked him until he was hard before attempting to swallow it whole. My suspicions had been right. It was big and onyx black and went right into my mouth that night. Sam didn't cum for me, since he had other designs on me. He picked me up from the floor and placed me back on the couch, holding my legs wide apart for what was next.

He was great at oral. He made me cum in a short amount of time with his fantastic skills. He would begin ramming that pole of his into my pussy, taking my body to new heights and leaving me a dripping mess, but what he really planned on doing was fuck my ass. I

liked him so I let him. He pulled me over on my front to get me into position. As I lay my face down into the cushion, I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart to enable the inevitable. When I felt a big gob of spit land on my asshole, I knew that was it.

Sam rubbed his cock in the saliva, wetting it enough to penetrate me. I must add, he was gentle. He gradually worked that thing into my ass slowly but gingerly as to not actually hurt me. It did hurt. His hard cock stretched my hole massively until he was solidly inside of me. He spit again to lube it up more and that did the trick. As Sam stroked in and out, it got a little better. I suppose my ass was already stretched as far as it needed to be and then just accommodating his in and out motions.

He fucked my ass like that for a while before announcing that he was cumming. I thought he might take it out and squirt on my back, but like all the other Black men I've fucked, he stayed inside and pumped his cum in me, filling my ass with sperm. I didn't have an orgasm when Sam fucked my ass, but I did when he ate my pussy, so I was very far from complaining.

We showered together and Sam fucked me again, this time in my vag. He had a tiled seat in his shower, so when he was ready to cum, I slipped off of him, sat down on the seat and shoved his exploding cock into my mouth. I loved sucking off a guy in the shower with the hot water blasting everywhere. It was so erotic.

When Sam finished filling my mouth with his cum, I gazed up at him and we made eye contact as I released his dick from my lips, closed my mouth, and then gulped down his load with one swallow. Of course, I just giggled as I sat there looking at his face. I knew he loved it.

We dried off, and both got dressed for the ride to my house. I wasn't able to spend the night with him that time, since I have to get back to relieve Andrea of babysitting duty. We would do that another time for sure as I really liked this guy and wanted to see him much more.

When Sam dropped me off, we made plans to see each other again and then I went inside. I got right back into Mom mode, and took care of my baby. Once all that business was out of the way, I got ready for bed. As I looked one last time into the mirror, I realized I still had Sam's cum taste in my mouth. I didn't hate that taste, but rather just accepted it as what I had to do to a man. I brushed and then hopped into my bed and began thinking about that evening with him.

I thought, terrific. Now I have a guy who only wants to fuck my ass, so I'd better get used to it, or find someone else. Sam's cock was thick, and I mean very thick. I loved his penis which meant I had to please him in that way. I was pretty certain that from the way that he went straight for my ass the first time together, that this was going to be a routine adventure for me. I was going to become an anal girl. Oh well, I thought. I'd definitely have to learn to cum that way, once I got used to him.

We went on many dates after that night, and I spent the night a few of those times. I think I was falling in love with him after a few weeks. Sam was so good to me and Brianna. He played with her and never showed any regrets getting involved with me. Sam did so much for me, and it didn't seem to be only for sex. He seemed to truly like what we had, so we became a regular couple at that point.

Our sex life was amazing. Sam gave me orgasms all of the time, but the anal thing was very difficult for me still. It hurt getting him inside of me every time. As usual and much more so, me being so wet for him coupled with him burying that soup can into my pussy, the fuck sounds were so incredibly loud from the air he pumped inside me. If my windows were open at the house, my damned neighbors definitely heard that on top of my moaning and hollering with both pain and pleasure at the same time (more pleasure than anything). That being said, we had sex at his place mostly.

Sam started out by fucking me missionary most of the time, but then quickly either pushed my legs all the way forward, or simply flipped me on my front to begin the all-out assault on my poor little asshole. At that time, I kept a tube of lube by the bed. It was harsh enough to do it anyway and then figure in the baseball bat Sam pressed into my rectum, it was mandatory. I mean, it did hurt, but I actually got used to him and then started liking it.

Daily, Sam rearranged my guts for at least twenty or thirty minutes, before injecting me like a turkey with a half cup of his cum inside and then it running out all over the place. A girl can't walk or move far without jizz pouring out of her ass before doing much of anything first. On a positive note, I did kind of like the warm feeling of my guy's spunk running out of my body. I can't describe it. I felt like......conquered, and I enjoyed it. I felt like a woman and what a woman was supposed to do. Men give, and women receive. I had no problem with that. unless, of course, I had to be at work afterwards, and have to keep going into the bathroom to soak it all up.

In time, I would welcome Sam to fuck my ass. No more warming me up to it. I just oiled up my asshole, got up on all fours, burrowed into my bed sheets, and reached back to spread my ass apart for his big cock.

"Come on, give it to me baby," I demanded.

"I need your cock inside me now! Fuck my ass now!"

"Yeah my little slut! I'll fuck you right now," Sam demanded.

I was well greased up for his huge cock to squeeze into me. It was never easy. He had to work it in me, and he was gentle, but persistent, every time. I couldn't see him, but felt him wipe the head up and down my crack to oil it up, and then it began. I tried to relax my asshole, but it only helped a little. No matter what, it was always painful to get his cock inside of me.

"Oh God. Oooh it hurts baby, mmmmm," I mumbled into the sheets. It wasn't an attempt to stop him and he definitely wouldn't have, but it just always came out of my mouth.

"Oh oh God baby. Oh God it's big, oh oh oh," I cried out.

Once he squished that monster head through the hole and pressed forward, it got better. That's when I forgot about the pain and started to feel that pressure inside of me that I longed for. That's the part I liked most. When Sam started those long strokes in and out of me, it really felt good. I mean instinctively, I rubbed my clit and within a short time, I came.

Unless you've done anal with a huge cock in you, it cannot be described in words just how unbelievably good it felt orgasming and your body trying it's best to squeeze down on that cock. Incredible. I saw stars. My brain sort of shut down and only my body's natural reflexes were intact. Perhaps I even lost consciousness. I wouldn't have a clue, but I knew that I wanted him to keep fucking me so I could cum again and again until he filled my ass full with his sperm.

Sam was saying things to me, but I had no response, nor could I make out what he was saying anyway. He put me into a brain fog the whole time he fucked me. I did hear him breathing and signaling that he was going to cum, and that just triggered my orgasm again.

"Ohhh Fuck meeeeeee yesssss!" I managed to utter.

"Cum in me, oh pleaseeeeee cum in me! Cum baby, Oh, I want it," I exclaimed in a incoherent babbling, of course.

"It's coming, It's coming. Ahhhhh I'm cumming. Cum...in...your...fucking...White ass uhhhhh!" Sam mumbled.

Sam grunted and moaned as he filled my ass up with his big load of sperm. As his penis squirted inside of me, I felt each spurt of his engorged dick spreading my already stretched asshole even wider. I probably orgasmed again, but I can't remember anything. I came so many times I lost count. I really wasn't keeping track anyhow. I just know it was many.

When Sam was done pumping his load into me, I felt relief as the pressure went down a bunch. I would swear that cum had a numbing effect. As he pulled that big cock out of me, it no longer hurt. I had a gapping asshole in his cock's absence that I really couldn't close off all the way, even after squeezing. That's the reason the cum just pours right back out. There's no way to stop it, but for me to literally cover my asshole with my fingers to either get a towel, or make it to the bathroom. That jizz was leaking all down my legs no matter what.

I didn't have many women friends, just guys, and I wanted to know what the deal was with Sam. One night, I was speaking to Danielle about the subject of anal sex. She had mentioned that Black guys could go either way. They either loved fucking your pussy, or wanted your ass. My experience had been them wanting my pussy until I met Sam. Every guy wanted to fuck me and cum inside of me. I did have anal sex with a few guys, but it was just sort of checking it off of the list. My men, all Black, also wanted blowjobs and finish by cumming on my face or in my mouth, but none had to fuck my ass as a regular thing.

Sam was just different, and I learned to enjoy it anyway. When I stayed at his place, of course we had morning sex. I mostly initiated it by grabbing his dick and getting him hard. I wanted that pole in my mouth in the mornings, so I blew him a lot of times that way. Sometimes he'd let me have my way by shooting his cum in my mouth. Other times, he climbed between my legs and fucked me for a bit before holding my legs to my chest, lube my asshole with his spit, and then fuck me until he'd cum. I caved at that point in our relationship and let him do whatever he wanted to me. Everything he did felt incredible so I didn't have a care and I was in love with him.

Andrea was well into her third trimester and her belly was huge again. Sam, always being around those days, commented to me one day how adorable she looked all full of babies. He said that he thought that I would look beautiful also, since he had only seen photos of me.

"I'd really love it if you got pregnant Janie," Sam said to me while we sat on the couch one night.

"Are you serious?" I chuckled.

"Well, what do you think? Of course I'm serious," He answered.

"Sam, I've been through this several times now honey. I'm nursing a baby right now!" I fired back.

"Yes, but She's not my baby."

"You're sitting here telling me that you want to get me pregnant?"

"Janie, yes. I want you to have my baby."

"Do you realize what you are asking me? Do you know what that would mean?"

"I do, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes."

"Sam, most girls would want a ring to have what you are asking for."

"Then I'll marry you, if that's what it takes."

I was speechless. He was dead serious. He wanted a baby. I did love Sam, but I just couldn't believe he would go through with this to have his way. I said I'd think about it. He agreed. Sam kissed me and went home, leaving me in endless thought. He said he'd marry me. I loved the idea for sure, but I figured it was just talk. I got undressed and I went to bed and thought about my life with Sam until I fell asleep.

The next day, there was a knock at the door and it was Sam. He usually announces himself before coming, but not that day. I let him in and he followed me to the kitchen where I was just making coffee. I still had on my usual sleep outfit: Big T-shirt and panties. Sam came around to my side of the counter and began groping me like always and spanked my ass. I hugged him and we kissed for a moment and then he let me go and stepped back from me. He stood apart from me for a long few seconds and then pulled a box out of his jacket. He opened this box and held it out to me. It was a diamond ring.

I immediately began crying. He was serious. He got me a ring.

"Janie, will you marry me?" Sam asked, clear as day, no hesitation.

"Yes!!!!!!" I blurted out, eyes full of tears and crying, as I lurched forward to him and jumped up on him with the biggest hug I ever given anyone.

We kissed for a long time right there. Sam gently pulled my hand towards him and placed the ring on my finger. I didn't know what to say or how to say it, so I just cried happily with my man. I grabbed Sam's hand and dragged him--raced more accurately, to my bedroom and pushed him onto the bed. I pulled my top off and tossed it on the floor and then yanked Sam's clothes off feverishly. Once I got him down to his boxers, those were yanked right down and off and then I practically choked myself by stuffing his soft cock into my mouth.

chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers
12