Janie's Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was not soft for long. Within a minute, that beautiful stiff black cock was ready for me. I jumped onto his lap and guided him right to my dripping wet pussy and slammed right down to his balls and proceeded to grind away. As always, that black tennis ball can impaling me had me quivering with orgasm after orgasm in no time as he smashed into my cervix a thousand times until Sam came with me. I collapsed onto his chest for a moment and we kissed, before I slid off and down to suck his cock clean of any sperm I hadn't assimilated.

We both got up and showered to go to work. I knew what I was going to do that day. I was going to give Sam the best surprise a woman can give a man. That morning, I called my Gyn and made an appointment to have my IUD removed. It was crazy, but I loved him and he desperately wanted a child from me, so I wasn't going to refuse him. The office had a cancellation, miraculously, for that week, so I took it.

A week later, I wasn't sore any longer, but for sure, I was completely unprotected from Sam's loads inside of me. I didn't tell him, since I was planning this surprise. Naturally, we fucked everyday, only I kept making him cum inside my pussy and not my ass. I think he was a little disappointed that I kept that up, but he never suspected the reason why and said nothing. I knew with that constant flooding into my uterus with his potent Black baby making potion, this was not going to take long.

Not totally unusual, but each time Sam came in me, I wrapped my legs tightly around him so his cock stayed put for as long as possible. Again, probably not necessary since that omnipotent Black sperm always managed to find its way to my helpless eggs. I kept this up for a few weeks and missed my period, as planned. Men never keep track, so we kept fucking right through what would have been my period, unnoticed.

The third week after removing my birth control, we made arrangements for our wedding, which I wanted to be very small with only a few guests. I hadn't even told Danielle the news, until I invited her to my wedding.

"Hi, it's me. You'll never guess what happened," I said on the phone with Danielle.

"Hey. Oh boy. Let me have it!" She answered.

"Sam asked me to marry him!"

"GET OUT! Really? Janie, I'm so happy for you!" She said.

"Yeah, he surprised me one night. I didn't see that coming at all," I told her, although, not all truth.

"There's also something else I need to tell you," I added.

"There's more? What else could be bigger than this!" She replied.

"Well, Sam told me that he wanted a baby. So a few weeks back, my doctor removed my IUD."

"Oh my God Janie! You're going to do it??" She questioned.

"Do? Done! And I'm already pregnant. You know well about the Black magic!" I said.

"Oh my God! Of course I do. When did you find out, and how come you didn't tell me sooner Janie?"

"I'm sorry Danielle. I just wanted to make sure he that knocked me up before I said anything. I got the blood work confirmed last week. I told you he loves fucking my ass, but I made him switch. He didn't complain. You know how guys are. He still got some everyday, so he's happy!"

"I'm so happy for you honey. So what about the wedding? Big, small?" She asked.

"Oh definitely small. Just you and a few others you know."

"That's terrific! So when?" She said.

"Pretty soon, because there's something else."

"What?" she asked.

"Well, he doesn't know, so by the time we're exchanging vows, I'll definitely be having the baby bump!"

"Wow! A surprise baby! Oh my God! He's going to love it," She added.

I knew he would love it. This was all his idea and he got everything he wanted. I was finally going to have a man all to myself again. Of course, it came with a hefty price tag, but I loved him and I wanted so importantly to be the best wife and to have his baby. My only thought was how I was going to manage to keep that under wraps for another month until the wedding. I knew he was a guy, but using the excuse that I was just eating too much wasn't going to last very long...

12