All Comments on 'Janine'

by dresbach

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ROB974ROB974over 15 years ago
Beautiful

The true deep heart felt love for a family member is very noticable in your story. To me it is the selfless sacrafice of love that really makes this so beautiful and perfect.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 14 years ago
Interesting and well written but

the typos are there and it would be a better read if they were caught. For example he "slid his cock," not "slide." I hate to sound picky; but it does slow the reader down a moment and interferes a tad.

NCnakedadventureNCnakedadventureover 13 years ago
Well Done

I've always been surprised by the popularity of incest stories on this site. I have seen firsthand the terrible price of incest, both in my own family and in others. As with all forms of rape, the damage that results can last a lifetime.

Having said that, however, I think this may have been a sensitive depiction of an exception to the rule. When sex is between consenting adults, I try to take the attitude of "who am I to judge?" I don't know how this father/daughter relationship would evolve in the future, but I have to admit, the story was well-written and thought provoking.

Imno_TrealImno_Trealover 5 years ago
Also, well written but

I didn't notice the other typos but I must note that the word is "sudder" not "sutter".

Sudder means "to shake", whereas sutter is a window covering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdresbach@dresbach
Reading between the lines - it is the curse of every writer and the duty of every reader. Erotica without porn is just tawdry fiction. Porn without erotica is just boring. My reaction to porn films is as follows: after the first ten minutes, I want to go home and screw. Afte...