Janine has a Secret

Story Info
Conservative wife turns into a hot slut.
1.1k words
3.64
61.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my wife Janine to a wild party a few weeks ago. I wanted to prove to the guys that my conservative churchgoing wife wouldn't cheat on me. Instead I discovered that I'm married to a hot slut who loves big black cock!

Janine and I moved to town a few months ago for a new job. I quickly made friends with a few of the single guys at work, but they were always talking about how women were sluts or wanted to be sluts. They cited porn movies and magazines to prove their point. One of them even gave me a men's magazine that had some letters from wives who cheated on their husbands. I got horny as hell reading the lusty letters about wild wives, but I still didn't think Janine would ever cheat on me or want strange cock. And that's what I kept telling my buddies. I had faith that my wife would resist any offer of sex she received. So when five of the guys from work asked if Janine and I would like to party with them one Friday night, I thought it would be a great opportunity to test my case.

Janine seemed excited about the idea of a party, but I didn't think anything of it until she came out of the bath. I was shocked to see that she'd shaved not only her long legs, but her thick hairy bush as well, which was now down to just a thin landing strip. She'd never done anything like that before. When she asked me what I thought, all I could think to say was that she looked sexy. I was speechless. Just the sight of her newly shaved pussy made my cock throb with lust, but Janine wouldn't let me touch her.

She continued getting ready as I watched, putting on more makeup than I had ever seen her wear and painting her lips a bold, bright red. After that, my prissy wife put on an outfit that should have been sold at Tramps R Us. She chose a sheer white blouse to wear over her black lace bra, a short plaid skirt and a black thong. She even put on some thigh high stockings and sky high heels. In the six years we'd been together, I had never seen my wife dress like that before. It turned me on, though, and all the way to my buddy's place I had to fight the urge to pull the car over and beg my wife to let me fuck her right there on the side of the road.

Not long after we got to the party I asked Janine if she wanted to leave, since she was the only woman there. I worried that she might be uncomfortable. But again my wife surprised me, saying in a breathless voice that she enjoyed all the male attention. I was blown away! After that, I became curious to see how far my wife would let things go. I didn't say a word as she had three drinks— two more than she usually allows herself— and I kept my mouth shut when she started dancing with the guys and letting them feel her up. I just watched.

I couldn't believe that I didn't feel jealous as Janine flirted with and got felt up by all those guys. I actually felt proud that I was married to a woman who was so hot that other guys just couldn't keep their hands off her. I enjoyed watching them squeeze my wife's big bouncy boobs and round ass, especially because Janine didn't even try to stop them. When she saw me watching and realized I wasn't going to get mad, she even let them play with her pussy. It didn't take long after that before Janine was pulling off her soaked thong and tossing it to me with a sexy giggle.

Janine was 19 years old and a virgin when we met at church six years ago. In all the time I'd known her I'd never suspected that inside her shy, conservative exterior lived a hot slut who craved cock. However, within an hour of getting to the party, those five black studs I worked with had my suddenly sex crazed wife on her knees doling out blowjobs! I couldn't believe it, but they'd been right all along: My wife was a slut!

I got horny as hell watching Janine suck all five of their cocks, one after the other. She never sucked my dick at home, but there she was sucking all those big dark hunks of manmeat, gobbling down every drop of come that she could manage. I didn't mind at all, I loved it, because when she winked at me, come dripping off her chin, I knew I'd be enjoying some of her new found talents very soon.

After she sucked them all off, my five friends took turns fucking Janine's very accommodating pussy. For the next hour or so I watched as my wife had the time of her life, getting fucked to one wild orgasm after another. She was unstoppable, even taking it up the butt, something else she'd never done with me before. Now I wanted to try!

When my coworkers finally had enough, Janine begged me to take my turn right there in front of everyone. I couldn't believe how hot my sexy wife looked laying there on the rug with her long legs spread wide, come dripping from her very used pussy. I didn't care that her stretched love hole was overflowing with a creamy mess left behind by my five friends. I just fucked her proudly, pumping away furiously until I added my load of spunk to the mess.

We didn't talk much on the drive back to our house, but when we got home, we rushed to bed like it was our honeymoon. I'd never seen Janine so hot and horny! I loved the sudden change in her, and I told her exactly that as we fucked through the night.

Since then, my coworkers are always stopping by to take my wife out on hot dates or just to fuck— every single night of the week. I hardly ever get any time alone with her. But whenever we get a chance for a private romp in bed, it's well worth the wait. And she's gotten more adventurous, too. She's dyed her hair blonde, pierced her nipples, clit and tongue. She's even gone so far as to get a tattoo, a tramp stamp right across her lower back. I can't wait to see what sort of wild things she decides to do next, like stripping, porn films and prostitution!