All Comments on 'Janis Takes a Break'

by lckscknfck7

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
nicki or natalie?

gotta pick one name and stick with it.

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7about 16 years agoAuthor
Nicki AND Natalie - from the Author

If you've read any of my other stories, you'll see several different characters. Nat is Natalie, which is to say that she is NOT Nicki. Making them the same would be nonsensical.

This is further made clear by the sentence...

Nicki frequently masturbated with her ear to Nat's wall as Nat was brought to orgasm by both sexes.

They're two different girls.

Take your time. Read. Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I thought the story was well written and didn't have trouble keeping track of the characters, as a previous comment suggests someone did. However, my grammatical pet peeve was frequent in this story, so I couldn't give it a 5. Janis is only one person (hence, singular), so even though her name ends in "s" she still gets the possessive "s" after the apostrophe. In other words, it should be Janis's boyfriend, etc. The rule about dropping the s is only when the s makes the word plural. Ok, enough with the grammar lesson. Thanks for the hot story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wake up

To the anon writer. Who gives a flying fuck about the grammer. You poor fuck. Get a life. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This series about these college girls is fucking awesome. Super hot! ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlckscknfck7@lckscknfck7
539 Followers
Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author. Software used is Poser and Photoshop. Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do. While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most o...