All Comments on 'Jan's 1st Blacking In Jamaica Pt. 05'

by cuckold308

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
syd_v63syd_v63about 3 years ago

Rather anti-climatic after all that build up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A bit confused

How can Karen and Rick adopt a newborn black baby boy? If Karen gave birth, then she is the biological mother and no adoption is necessary. If it is Karen's, then I wonder why she did not mention anything of the pregnancy at 3 months? Too bad that Jan did not get pregnant. I wonder how many more black guys she is going to use as she clearly does not love Michael. Oh well, it takes all kinds. I wonder how many more adventures Jan is going to have. Keep reading, I guess, to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No adoption

I think it's quite clear, whoever left the comment above, that the 'adoption' of Marcus James is a cover story.

Excellent story Cuckold308 and very well rounded out 10/10

cuckold308cuckold308about 3 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Sorry about the confusion surrounding Karen's "adoption". I've changed this to be more clear. It will take a very days for the updated version to be available.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 3 years ago

Not the ending I expected, all the BBC that Jan had got without birth control and she didn't get knocked up. Really good story for 4 chapters. I'm giving chapter 5 only 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was so exciting that i am wet between my legs. I am 66yrs old but i am fun loving and i do read and watch pron. You had me really turn on. I am black and my ex husband had a big cock, but i was saying to my self that i would like to have a cock like Rod, Marcus, James, AJ, and Dave. But all i got for now is my vibrator. Keep writing about Jan i want to weather she still get black cocks.

sober71sober71over 2 years ago

Loved every word, just love cuckold stories especially BBC ones. They turn me on even at my age. Thanks again cuckold308.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m confused how you didn’t notice any baby bump sooner I know when my boss got pregnant she had her bump starting to show early in the pregnancy

charliem100charliem10010 months ago

Sucked. Series started off as five stars and descended to one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why didn't Jan got breeded? But Karen really got it all. Like it so much. Keep writing about them. Part 6,7,8,9,10. Got to get my vibrator now

RosejaRoseja9 months ago

Marcus was pounding her ass and when she was to be double team. Marcus was pounder her cunt. OOPS.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

After reading all of this and the two illustrated stories, I'm ready to go to the islands! Just gotta save up the money and get some string bikinis.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OOH, the prospect of a little black bundle gives the stories a great adventure status. The baby suckling on my tits is soo intriguing to a novice to this type of sex. I'll try to get some girls to read as I have when they show interest in the sex I'll have to come. Thanx for the HOT stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous