Jan's Boudoir Photo Shoot

Story Info
Jan tries to surprise Michael with some sexy pictures.
5.9k words
4.65
68.2k
157

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckold308
cuckold308
498 Followers

As big birthday of Michael's was rapidly approaching, I was stressing, trying to determine the appropriate gift for this occasion.

A number of women I know had boudoir photo shoots. The resulting album of pictures given to their husbands as a gift. Each and every one said their spouses agreed, it was the best present ever.

Everyone unanimously recommended a single photography studio.

The studio also had connections with expert makeup artists and hair stylists, making it a one stop total experience.

Several women hinted the studio photographer, Mira, was very "flexible" in just how erotic the photo shoot could get.

Seemingly I had found the right person, then called to setup an appointment, reserving a half day session, telling Mira I wanted the full treatment with her best makeup artist and hair stylist.

On the appointed day, I told Michael I was going out shopping. He asked if I wanted him to join me, but told him I was going to meet my friend Dale, then probably do lunch with her as well.

Before leaving the house, I showered and shaved, paying special attention to detail my pubic hair into a nicely shaped "landing strip" Michael loves so much.

Mira told me to bring a sexy formal dress, but not worry about lingerie, as she had a complete selection of sexy choices.

Entering the coordinates of the studio into the GPS, I was off on this adventure. Arriving at the destination, spotting a simple sign in the window, "Mira Evans Photography". The studio was located in a old warehouse facility, tastefully updated to modern standards.

After ringing the bell, the door opened and I was greeted by Mira, a beautiful young black woman.

"You must be Jan, so nice to meet you, please come in."

After exchanging pleasantries Mira said. "The makeup artist and hair stylist haven't arrived yet, so let me give you a tour of the studio."

She went on to say, "We have almost 5000 square feet here. Several rooms already staged for boudoir photography, including living room and bedroom sets. There are several other rooms that can be configured for special occasions, in addition to the room used by the hair stylist and makeup artist."

The tour now complete, we returned to her office to chat about my expectations for this photo shoot. I told her that I wanted the photo album to be erotic but tasteful, but I also wanted her to take some additional photos that would be "for Michael's eyes only", and in that regard, I'm pretty open.

Mira laughed saying, "I think I know exactly what you have in mind! I get this type of request more often than you might think, and perfectly comfortable with it!" As the shoot progresses I'll suggest "things", you can let me know your level of comfort."

"Later today I'll be photographing a bachelor party, but that is scheduled for this afternoon, so we can take our time this morning and get this perfect."

As I sat next to her desk, I noticed she had a video monitoring system, cameras covering not only of the main entrance and parking lot, but of all of the rooms as well, but didn't give it another thought.

A few minutes later we observed a woman at the door. Mira announcing the hair stylist had arrived!

Sharon, a pretty woman who looked to be in her mid 30's, introduced herself, then asked me about the look I was trying to attain. I showed her several pictures as examples, in turn she showed me photos of some of her work on prior clients.

We quickly agreed on a particular style. Leading me to the prep room, she began her work telling me, "Get comfortable, this will take about an hour. Hopefully by the time I finish, the makeup artist will arrive and can complete the look."

The hairstyle turned out to be everything I could ask for and more. Now it was time for makeup. Mira came back into the room, complimented the stylist on a job well done, but announced the makeup artist was delayed and would arrive in the next 20 to 30 minutes.

Mira also brought a bottle of wine and two glasses, then sat with me while we waited.

As we chatted, she could detect that I was a bit nervous about the upcoming shoot, told me, "Relax", and produced a pill saying "Take this, it will calm your nerves and put you into a sexy mood." Adding, "Don't worry, it won't hurt you. I give these to almost all of my nervous clients, and have never received a complaint." Then adding with a laugh, "most want to know where they can get their own supply!"

I swallowed the pill, chasing it with a sip of wine as we continued to chat.

By the time the makeup artist arrived I was polishing off my second glass!

Thirty minutes later her work was done. Again, I was extremely pleased with the final result!

The photo shoot was ready to begin.

Mira then asking, "Are we ready to get sexy?"

Bolstered by the wine and the effect of the mysterious pill, I boldly told her, "Let's do this!"

Mira saying,"Great, now I need you naked so we can try on some lingerie!

She produced a transparent leopard print robe, matching thong panties and black heels. Posing me on the living room couch for several pictures, to set the mood before we moved on to the boudoir set.

Once in the bedroom, the leopard robe was replaced with a sexy blue corset, thong, thigh high stockings and high heels!

A series of photos followed, culminating with a photo of me climbing on the bed!

Next came a more risqué selection, a bondage themed corset, my breasts completely bared. Gartered stockings and heels completed the look!

Several other lingerie choices were modeled and photographed, then Mira suggested it was time to introduce more eroticism!

Basically, that meant posing in bed almost nude, in provocative positions, as if having sex was imminent!

The more erotic pictures now completed, Mira finally said, "We have completed the normal boudoir photo shoot. I have everything I need to create your album."

"Any additional pictures I take will be your private property. I'll provide them to you on a disk or thumb drive to take home with you today."

"Do you wish to continue as we discussed earlier?"

"Yes, please continue!" my anxious response.

"Great!" Mira said, "This is going to be fun! I have enough pictures of you in lingerie, lets get a little racier!"

At that point, a buzzer went off indicating someone was waiting at the outside door.

Excusing herself, Mira said she would be right back. As suspected, her afternoon clients had arrived somewhat early. It was indeed the bachelor party, five tall handsome black men, most close friends of Mira.

Mira telling them, "Wait here in my office, I'll be finishing up with my current client in about 20 minutes."

With a sly grin on her face she added, "You might want to observe this tv monitor, especially the view from the camera in the bedroom set, it's about to get real interesting. But please keep it down, I don't want my client to catch on, and whatever you do, don't say anything about what you've seen when she leaves!"

They all agreed saying, "Thanks Mira, you're the bomb!"

Mira returned apologizing, "Sorry for the interruption, are you ready for the really hot stuff?

I gulped another slug of wine, "Ready as Ill ever be I guess!"

"Ok, here we go, Jan, now just lie back, spread your legs for me, then pull your thong aside so I can see your pretty pussy!"

I tentatively did as asked!

Then, "Hold it! Yes, that's perfect, a beautiful sexy shot!"

The men in Mira's office quietly agreed.

"Wow, this chick is hot, check out those tits! Man I'd love to hit that! Wish this camera could zoom!", their eyes now glued to the monitor!

For the next series of pictures, Mira instructed me to get totally naked, lie back on the bed, spread my legs and use my fingers to hold my pussy lips open.

I could feel the moisture growing between my legs as the poses became more and more erotic.

Urging me on, "Just imagine you are showing Michael where you want his cock! Showing him how desperately you want him to fuck you!"

"Yes, that's exactly the look I want!", she said after re-positioning my legs, spreading them even wider than before.

In the office, the guys watching the video monitor were in awe, and in complete agreement.

"Bro's, check it out, this babe is fucking hot, ready for action! Her cunt is already dripping wet! You can see it from here! We have got to find a way to tap that sweet looking pussy! My balls are aching just thinking about fucking her! Mira, if you can read my thoughts, work your magic and make something happen!"

One of the guys, Maurice saying, "I'm betting she's never had a black cock before. I'd surely like to give her the first."

Another saying, "Amen brother, I'd hit that even if I was getting sloppy seconds, thirds, or even fourths, just let me get my johnson between those long legs and deep into that white pussy. At the very minimum, get my cock between those hot red lips!"

Meanwhile back in the bedroom set, Mira saying, "Before continuing, tell me more about Michael. After all, you are doing this for him, so the more I know the better I can do my work."

I began with our trips to Hedo, how Michael like to show me off, then a little about our dabbling in the "lifestyle". Our experiences with other couples.

Mira said, "Interesting, if you don't mind, tell me about his fantasies, after all that is what we are trying to satisfy here."

Taking a gulp, I told her, "He's obsessed with the idea of me having sex with black men! Loves watching interracial porn! Fantasizes it's me in the videos."

"I'm not really surprised!" she told me, "I've heard the same from several women. Tell me, just between us, have you ever gone there? Actually had sex with a black man?"

Again the wine and the mystery pill affecting my modesty, told her I had once before, and Michael watched as I was being fucked!

"Wow, now that's hot!", she said, "Did you get any pictures?"

I told her, "No!"

"That's too bad" she laughed, "Do you wish you had taken some?"

I told her, "Maybe, I know Michael would have loved to have them!"

Mira went silent for a moment, then said, "I hope you won't mind what I'm about to suggest! Jan, this may be your lucky day! I have an office full of handsome black men waiting for me to take bachelor party pictures. They arrived a few minutes ago."

"Listen, I know and trust these guys! I'm sure I could convince at least a few of them to pose with you. Let me know now if you are interested, but I think it would be epic. As I said, I'm willing to take whatever pictures you want!"

Hesitating for a moment, I considered her offer. Then throwing caution to the wind saying,

"Ok, maybe a few pictures like that would be fun, it would be a total turn on for Michael!"

With a grin on her face, Mira set down the camera, handed me a robe saying, "You're going to love this!" and headed to her office.

In her mind she was really thinking, "These guys are about to get lucky, they're going to owe me big time for making this happen."

Once In the privacy of her office Mira told them, "Listen, I've convinced my client to have some or all of you join in her photo shoot. Her husband has fantasies about her being with black men, so this is perfect. Anyone interested?"

Adding, "Right now she's turned on big time, so there is a good chance you are in for more than just a photo session! But please go slow and see what develops! Don't push it, let things just happen at her pace."

A few minutes later, Mira returned with five handsome black men in tow, thinking to herself, "Unless something goes wrong, it was only a matter of time before Jan gets the ride of her life. No, make that five rides!"

Mira introduced me to the members of the bachelor party, Maurice, James, Thomas, Ron, and Marcus. We then exchanged hugs and air kisses. As we did, Mira explained how I was here for a boudoir photo shoot, a present for my husband Michael.

She also told them it would be extra special if some of the photos were posed with handsome black men, especially with the contrast of her pale white skin against their dark complexion.

Mira taking charge, "If alright with everyone, lets get started. First I need everyone naked A S A P! No need for shyness here!

Wasting no time, the guys began taking off their clothes while I laid on the bed watching. With my robe partially open and breasts in plain sight, my nipples were now rigid with excitement.

Although still hidden beneath the robe, I could feel my pussy, which had been just moist, now getting wetter with anticipation.

The men now naked, Maurice extended a hand and helped me rise from the bed. James standing behind me, reached around my waist, undoing the sash on my robe, opening the front and slipping it over my shoulders before letting it drop to the floor.

Suddenly there was a collective deep breath taken by all the guys. A few "wows, and she's so hot" were heard as they observed me in person, now totally naked.

I tried keeping eye level contact with the guys, but caught myself stealing glances at their hard bodies. It was impossible too not notice every one of them were well hung, some circumcised, others uncut!

As an icebreaker, Mira suggested taking pictures of me standing with each of the guys, a group photo to follow. Once these were taken, Mira called me aside asking, "We could just leave it at this and call it a wrap, but I suggest ratcheting it up a bit, take some risqué photos, you know, bordering on soft porn, some simulated sex poses. You only live once, I'd go for it!"

Adding, "I'm sure Michael will love it!"

Considering the opportunity at hand, I hesitantly agreed saying, "Ok, as long as it is simulated sex, and of course, the guys are willing as well!"

Mira now laughing, "Trust me, they are all in for this! Let's get started."

Placing a pillow on the floor, Mira positioned me on my knees. Posting the guys all around me, five cocks now pointed directly at my face, then took the picture.

Next selecting Maurice, one of the guys with the largest cocks, stood him in front of me, his cock dangling directly in front of my face. Several pictures later, Mira questioned if I would be Ok actually holding his cock, making the photos more realistic.

Looking up at Maurice with a questioning glance, I saw him shrug his shoulders indicating it was ok with him. I just wrapped my fingers around his cock as best as I could manage. Marveling at its weight and girth, it was heavier than expected, the foreskin thick with bulging veins.

Mira finally spoke out, "Earth to Jan!" bringing me out of my trance.

Now laughing she added, "Jan, now bring his cock as close as you feel comfortable. Open your mouth and extend your tongue like you are about to lick it, then look at the camera."

I did as she asked, holding his cock less then 2 inches from my open mouth, just barely above my tongue!

"That's perfect, now hold it right there!" as she took several pictures.

Holding this pose, I felt a large drop of warm fluid land on my tongue. I suddenly realized it was pre-cum dripping from Maurice's cock! I don't think he was even aware it happened!

Trying to swallow it before anyone noticed, but unfortunately the drop was part of a sticky string, still attached to the head of his penis.

My action caused the string of pre-cum to stretch until it finally broke, the balance of it landing on my lower lip and chin. Quickly I reached up to wipe it away, hoping that no one else had seen what happened.

It was too late, with everyone watching so closely, even Mira's camera caught it! One of the guys even saying, "Wow, that was so fucking hot!"

Maurice, now embarrassed, started to apologize.

I stopped him, "No worries, it happened, it wasn't your fault and truthfully, while it was a surprise, it wasn't entirely unpleasant!"

My reassurance brought a smile to his face, helping to ease any tension.

Mira adding so levity, "Well! Now that was an interesting turn of events!"

Then, with a wink at the guys, "Are we all ready to resume now?"

Still a bit embarrassed I said, "Sure, lets continue it's all good!"

Mira resuming control, "Ok Jan, first I want to surround you with cocks! That's it guys, bring them close to her face!"

"Perfect, now give me a big smile!" as she took the picture.

Continuing, "Jan, now take hold of any two cocks, make it look like you are stroking them. Give me a slightly nervous look on your face, as if you are unsure about what is going to happen next!"

I said, "No problem, I won't have to act at all!"

That brought a chuckle from everyone. Posing as suggested, I could both cocks stiffen slightly as my fingers closed around them.

Although trying my best to keep still, I found myself sightly stroking them anyway. Looking up at their faces, I could see them both moan a bit at my touch, but said nothing.

I thought I was being subtle, but Mira looked up from her camera giving me the, "I saw that look", followed by a smile and wink!

Several pictures later, each with me holding a different pair of cocks, I was surprised there wasn't another pre-cum incident! This was so erotic, I was worried even my own pussy my drip! It was definitely getting wetter down there with each passing minute!

Mira finally saying, "Ok, Jan, guys, that was great, now lets take this to the bedroom! Is everyone ok? Need anything? The next series of pictures is going to take a while!"

Helping me to my feet, Mira guided me and my entourage to the bedroom.

Once on set, Mira had Ron to lie on the bed then asked me to join him, holding his cock as if I was about to suck it. I guess I was getting too comfortable posing with their cocks, as I assumed this position without hesitation, one hand wrapped around his shaft while the other automatically cupped his balls, then smiling for the camera.

Mira nodding her approval!

Next she had me lay on my back, legs wide open. To complete the pose, she had me use my fingers to spread my pussy lips, Michael's diamond ring visible and sparkling, a nice cuckold touch.

Mira repositioned Ron between my legs, making it appear as if he was about to fuck me missionary style, his cock poised just outside my open pussy.

All of this getting me more turned on by the moment!

For the final pose, Ron hooked his arms behind my knees, raising my ass high in the air. Mira had me raise my head from the pillow, pretending to watch his cock about to enter me. Truth be told, I really enjoyed seeing his cock in this position.

I couldn't help but notice the slit in the head of his cock was oozing pre-cum, fortunately not yet in sufficient quantity to cause a repeat of the earlier drip incident.

Making a final adjustment, Mira had me grab my ass cheeks, further spreading my pussy while raising my hips even higher! As I did this I felt James' cock brush against my pussy lips and clit, its head coming to rest in my open pussy, before he backed away slightly after a lengthy hesitation!

I also noted the pre-cum previously oozing from his cock, was now absent. I tried to not think about where it was now residing!

The contact might have been accidental, caused by me tugging on the cheeks of my ass, but a sly smile on his face as he arose from the bed, hinted at something more intentional.

The incident set off a series of shocks and shivers thru my entire body, making me secretly wish he had let his cock linger there even longer, now fighting the temptation to simply impale myself on it!

I was quickly losing control of my urges again, a fact that was not lost on Mira or the guys!

I thought I heard one say, "Man, I thought she was going to come right then and there!"

Saving me from myself, Mira intervened, "That, was so hot! Michael will love these photos!", then asking me, "Shall we try another pose? What's Michael's favorite position?"

cuckold308
cuckold308
498 Followers
12