Jan's Boudoir Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My response came immediately, "Michael loves me on top, facing away from him while I slide on his cock!"

"Ah! Reverse cowgirl, a great choice!" Mira said.

"Ok, Maurice you're up next. Please get on the bed and lie on your back."

"Jan, I need you to position yourself just above his cock, as if you are about to lower yourself onto him. Get your pussy as close to his cock as your comfortable with. You know the drill, the closer the better!"

Attempting to do as asked, I squatted over him, his hands supporting my ass cheeks. His cock pointed directly at my dripping wet pussy, only a scant few inches away! I swore I could feel the heat of his huge member, it was that close!

As Mira took pictures, my legs began to cramp as I tried to hold the pose. Attempting to adjust to a slightly more comfortable position, my wriggling around caused the head of Maurice's cock to slip into my cunt. It happened just that fast! His instinctive reaction to flex his hips upwards, resulted in even more of his black cock being lodged in my pussy.

Seeing my predicament, Mira saying, "Jan, freeze, don't lift off! Hold that position, don't waste the opportunity! What's done is done!"

Then, "Ok I got the shot! You can relax!"

Legs tired, my pussy still partially impaled on Maurice's cock, an immediate decision needed to be made. Lift off or take the rest! I resigned myself to the inevitable. My urges finally won out! Allowing my body to sink down, my pussy swallowed the remainder of his huge member!

"Oh fuck!", escaped my lips before I knew it!

Couldn't help it! My pussy felt so full! It was glorious! From my vantage point I could see my pussy lips wrapped around the base of his cock, touching his ball sack. None of his cock visible, as it was now completely embedded in my cunt.

I finally allowed myself to glance around the room, to see the effect of my actions on the rest of the men.

I shouldn't have been surprised, but each and every one was now openly stroking their cocks, marveling at the spectacle they were witnessing. Mira still taking picture after picture, recording forever the image of this huge black cock now deeply embedded in my cunt.

Resting my ass cheeks on his stomach eased the stress on my legs, freeing his hands to cup and fondle my breasts. I began to rhythmically raise and lower myself on him, now willingly fucking this stranger and loving it, nothing else mattered! His cock felt great as it continued to glide in and out of me!

Returning attention to the cock still buried deep in me, I was now determined to make the best of the situation. Leaning forward forced my clit in direct contact with the underside of his shaft, as it slid in and out! The additional stimulation, plus the thought of being fucked by a black man in front of an audience, the event captured in pictures, finally put me over the top, triggering an epic orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure racked my body! My cunt spasming around the large black cock that was providing me so much pleasure!

Eventually my orgasm ebbed, but Maurice's cock continued to piston deeply in and out of my cunt.

Now I found myself closely surrounded by four very horny men. Ron and Thomas took up positions on either side of my head, their black cocks dangerously close to my face. There was no question what they wanted! At this point, I was more than willing to comply!

The others, James and Marcus, now at my sides, their hands kneading and massaging my breasts, then gently licking and sucking my nipples!

It was game on. Nothing now would be simulated. I knew I was going to have sex with all of these men, either fucking or sucking them, perhaps both! They knew it as well!

Almost automatically, my hands found two cocks and began to stroke them. Simultaneously I alternated sucking the cocks of Ron and Thomas, even attempting to take both into my mouth at the same time. In this regard I was less than successful, barely managing to get my lips around the large mushroom shaped heads, but I felt compelled to give it a try!

Mira, ever vigilant with her camera, caught my attempt at doing this! Again, with my ring showing prominently in the picture!

I had never even dreamed I would be servicing two cocks at a time, now here I was with five, yes, five huge black cocks!

A change in the speed and intensity of Maurice's thrusts was a clear signal his orgasm was imminent.

Hearing him groan, then saying, "Baby take this nut!", he grabbed my hips tightly, pulling me down, fully planting himself in my pussy as he began to flood my cunt. Over and over his cock pulsed and throbbed, filling me with a huge load of come. The total experience so overwhelming, the thought of asking him to pull out never even crossed my mind!

Only now did I observe Mira's camera emitting a steady white light, not the flashes normally associated with individual pictures. It finally dawned on me, everything was now being captured in video. I didn't know when she had started recording, or voice any objection! I was beginning to feel like a porn actress, starring in my own personal shoot. It was exhilarating!

Withdrawing his deflating cock from my cunt, Maurice remained under me, his spent cock now resting in my butt crack, hands holding my legs spread wide open. My pussy still nicely gaped, gave the camera a great view of the cum pooling there, before running down the crack of my ass and onto the cock from whence it came!

The void between my legs didn't remain that way for long as Thomas's cock left my mouth in search of an even more tantalizing target.

Wasting no time, he quickly positioned himself between my legs. Wiping his cock up and down my pussy, gaining additional lubrication. Plunging balls deep into me, his kinky pubic hair meshing with mine, his cock driving some of the cum that Maurice had just deposited back into the depths of my cunt.

Fucking me with deep fast strokes, I doubt Thomas lasted even five minutes before unloading his balls. As he began to come, he momentarily pulled out, spraying my pussy with his first blast of seed, leaving my labia and pubic hair a gooey mess. Pushing his cock back into my cunt, he depositing the remainder of his load in another long series of spurts. When he finally pulled out, my cunt was truly awash with a sea of hot cum.

Mira, stunned commenting, "Wow, now that is an epic cream pie!"

Luckily she came to her senses and captured the moment for future viewing!

Meanwhile, I shifted focus to Ron's cock, now in sole possession of my mouth. Doubling my efforts to finish him off, I sucked his cock even harder and deeper, until I finally felt his balls start to contract. Knowing the end was near, prepared myself mentally for what was about to occur.

Massaging his ball sack, rope after rope of cum flooded my mouth. All I could do was keep swallowing over and over, trying to keep ahead of the buckets of cum he produced. The feeling was like drinking from a fire hose!

Despite best efforts, some of it escaped my lips and ran down my chin, before dripping onto my breasts.

In disbelief that I was actually able to swallow his entire load, he challenged, "Show me!"

Opening my mouth wide, sticking out my tongue, I proved it!

"Girl, that was impressive! You really know how to suck a cock! That was epic!"

With Ron sated, the only cock I hadn't serviced belonged to James. While his cock was not any longer than any of the others, his was by far the largest in girth. Comparable to a Reb Bull can.

Telling his buds, "Clear the bed, I've waited long enough for you skinny assed pencil dick mother fuckers to finish, I want to fuck Jan now! Show her what a real mans' cock feels like!"

Now alone on the bed, the others gathered around to see just how I would deal with James' massively thick cock. Luckily, his cock was the last.

Watching the others having sex with me had James ready for his turn. His cock rock hard, the head peeking half way out of the thick foreskin covering it.

As he climbed between my legs, I couldn't help but notice his cock was also oozing pre-cum, like the others before him. The difference was it was not just a large drop, but a thick string, stretching nearly six inches long. Seeing my wide eyed stare at this spectacle, he scooped it up with his fingers then wiped it across my pussy lips without giving it a second thought.

Positioning himself between my pussy lips, he eased the massive head of his cock into me, stretching me to a new limit, momentarily taking my breath away!

Once the head entered my vagina, he paused momentarily, giving me a chance to acclimate to his size before advancing any further.

Thankfully the remainder of his cock wasn't thicker then the head, and was soon fully encased by my pussy. The base of his cock in full contact with my pussy lips.

The others had done a pretty good job of stretching my cunt. James' pre-cum, the cum deposited by the others, combined with my juices, did an excellent job of lubrication.

Never the less, each stroke seemed to nearly turn my pussy inside out. This was very apparent when he pulled his cock outward on each stroke. Later review of the pictures Mira took, showed that my pussy gripped his cock so tightly that it was dragged outward, looking like a miniature volcano that was erupting black cock instead of lava!

Apparently James wasn't trying to make a marathon out of fucking me. Not holding back, fucking me hard and fast, jack hammering my cunt. After watching all of the action, all he wanted now was to nut in my cunt A S A P.

Doing nothing to slow him down or discourage him, I raised my legs even higher and wider, giving him greater access. Gripping his muscular ass tightly, pulling him in deep, flexing my vaginal muscles to squeeze his cock over and over again!

Whispering his ear, "Yes! That's it, fuck me! Cum in my pussy, fill me up with your hot seed!"

My words and efforts soon produced the desired result. Now James, like the others before him, began to unload his balls into my waiting cunt. He was another heavy comer. I could feel his cum hosing the inside of my pussy.

With the head of his cock pressed hard against my cervix, it felt as if his come was being injected directly into my womb. The sensation produced an intense orgasm, the feeling coming from a deeper place, something I had only experienced once before in my lifetime.

It was truly "icing" on the cake for me!

Collapsing on me, he just lay there luxuriating, cock still fully planted, trapping his load deep in my cunt.

Now recovered, James began to slowly withdraw his deflating cock, my cunt still gripping it tightly, as if it was unwilling to release it!

Mira's final picture, her coup de gras', captured an image of his cock just after it left my cunt, still shining with a mixture of our combined juices!

At her instruction, I held my pussy lips open with my fingers, my hand again shamelessly displaying Michael's diamond ring, as another mans cum leaked from my cunt!

With my cunt so flooded with sperm, especially after James' latest injection, I was glad to be on some serious birth control, but it did give me some pause! Other than that, I felt completely satisfied!

It finally dawned on me, I just had my first gang bang! Until today, I would have never imagined it happening to me!

All of the guys re-dressed, then stopped by, kissed me goodbye, thanking me for including them in my adventure!

Mira escorted them back to her office to wait for their real photo shoot to begin, quietly telling them to keep everything that happened here to themselves, or there would be hell to pay!

Returning to my side, she watched me dress, hoping the day had worked out to my satisfaction. Telling me my boudoir photo album would be ready in a few weeks. The special pictures and video would require some editing, but would be available in a few days.

Before I left her studio I had a final question.

"Is there any way I could get in contact with these guys, just in case I want a repeat performance of sorts?

She laughed, "I'll give them your contact info, then it's up to them! I'm betting after todays adventure, you'll be hearing from them soon!"

After arriving at home, I started to undress, preparing to shower off the odor of all of the sex I had endured.

Suddenly, without warning, I felt a huge load of come drain into my panties. As I took them off and prepared to rinse them clean, I was fascinated to see just how much cum they held. It was beyond my wildest imagination!

Right then and there I decided to take a picture. It will make a righteous addition to the photos I hoped Mira would be sending soon!

I wished Michael was there to witness everything that happened in person, but knew in my heart he would have encouraged me to do everything I did! He's going to love the final boudoir picture book, and many hours of "entertainment" viewing the additional "special" pictures and video!

12