Jan's Chicago Business Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the brink of climax, the question, who would be first.

That question answered with Jason bellowing, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming, filling that hot cunt of yours again!"

His words, in combination with my cunt full of cock and his balls smacking my clit, finally pushed me over the top.

Although spasming in the throes of my own orgasm, I somehow managed to reach between my legs, grabbing his huge ball sack. Kneaded and squeezed the orbs within, milking them for every drop of baby batter. Believe me, there was a lot.

Withdrawing his cock from my cunt, Jason's huge load began to drain from my pussy. Reaching between my legs, I captured it before it landed on the carpet.

The fucking now over, Michael nodded off on the sofa, exhausted from the events he witnessed, spent from the multiple times he masturbated.

With the sofa occupied, Jason led me back into the bedroom, both collapsing on the bed, spooning like long time lovers. Before long we both fell asleep.

Sometime later I woke with Jason's arm wrapped around me. His massive hand cupping my breast, his erection snuggled between my ass cheeks.

Knowing the inevitable outcome, simply adjusting my legs slightly, made it possible for his cock to slip into my waiting cunt once again.

This time it was the type of fucking given by a lover. Slow and passionate. White doing so whispered a request into my ear.

After giving it some consideration, I decided to let Michael make the ultimate decision.

It was near mid-night when I walked out of the bedroom, Michael still asleep on the sofa.

Waking him I said, "Michael, I know you like watching Jason fuck me, and you've certainly had ample opportunity to do so, but now he has asked for some alone time with me. Truth be told, I wouldn't mind some private time with him as well. It's hard to be myself while constantly looking for your approval."

It's your choice though, I will do as you wish."

Looking somewhat sad he said, "Jan, I love and trust you. You've done everything I asked. You deserve this. Go enjoy yourself."

Giving Michael a big hug and kiss, then left him lying on the sofa. Upon reaching the bedroom, I turned to give him another glance, to see if he was having second thoughts. Giving him a last chance to stop what was about to happen.

Hearing no objection or sign of hesitation, I walked into the bedroom, closing the door behind me. My emotions mixed, not yet sure if I was happy or sad.

Although I'd fucked Jason multiple times, Michael was always part of the picture, just not an active participant.

Now Michael was about to be odd man out. Rationalizing my actions, telling myself I would give him all the details later.

Closing the bedroom door opened another one for me, a symbolic one. Already I felt somehow different. Now freed from worry about what I might say or do in front of Michael, my inhibitions faded away.

Jason anxiously awaited by the bed, hoping his request would be granted. Closing the door without Michael in tow, told him everything he needed to know.

My next words shocked even myself. Boldly telling Jason, "You got your wish, now I want mine. I need you on that bed, on your back. I'm going to ride you like a stallion."

Stunned by my brazen words, Jason's cock got harder, if that was even possible. Jumping back in bed, laid on his back, cock pointing skyward, waiting for my next move.

The bedroom was furnished with a full-length mirror, strategically located across from the base of the bed. A nice amenity, its uses many. My plan was to utilize it to see, instead of just feel, everything about to happen to me.

Joining him on the bed, I climbed over his muscular hips. To his surprise I didn't face him but turned to face the mirror instead. He finally realized I wanted to be fucked in reverse cowgirl position.

Sitting on his muscular stomach, his cock was between my legs, resting against my pussy lips and clit. My juices already flowing full force, lubricating the shaft.

Glancing in the mirror, confirmed what I was hoping for. The bed and its occupants were clearly reflected.

However, mounting him was more difficult than anticipated.

His cock standing tall, when added to the height of his hips, presented a formidable obstacle. So high, I was nearly forced to stand to rise above the head. Recognizing my predicament, Jason put his hands on my ass cheeks to lift and steady me.

With this assistance, I took his cock in hand, placed its head between my swollen labia, then slowly sank down. The reverse cowgirl position allowing his cock to penetrate my pussy further than any time before.

My moans growing ever louder as his cock probed deeper. By the time my pussy lips encountered the base of his cock, I was nearly screaming in ecstasy.

I no longer cared who heard me.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! YOUR COCK IS SKEWERING MY CUNT! EASY NOW, I'M NOT SURE I CAN TAKE IT ALL! OK, ALMOST THERE! OH FUCK, I HOPE THAT'S ALL THERE IS!"

I had thought my vagina was completely full earlier, but now the sensation was raised to an entirely new level.

It turns out my pussy was once again up to the task, stretching to accommodate the additional imposed length. Any discomfort quickly dissipated, replaced by a new sense of accomplishment. Once again, I had taken all Jason had to offer.

My confidence again soaring, I said, "Just lay back and enjoy the ride. Let me do the work. Just hold your cock up there while I coax another load from those huge balls of yours."

Adding for effect, "Make it a large load. I want to watch it drain from my cunt when you are finished."

My trash talking just went on and on. It was as if my voice had suddenly found itself. Something akin to opening a shaken champaign bottle. Once the cork was removed, there was no way to stop the flow.

The fucking I promised Jason, was finally about to start.

Rotating my hips in a circular motion, I ground my pussy against the base of his cock. Then with my hands resting on his chest, I squatted over him, raising and lowering my pussy on his cock. With unstable footing on the bed, I was grateful his hands were still helping.

Any misstep might have been painful for the both of us.

Next I leaned forward, causing his shaft to apply direct pressure on my clit, while twerking on his cock. This position extremely pleasurable for me, and I assume the same for Jason. He had an additional benefit, an awesome view of my ass, while my cunt repeatedly swallowing his member.

Leaning back again, resting my hands on his chest, then lifted my ass off his stomach, leaving his cock half embedded in my pussy.

Telling him, "Now it's your turn to do the work. Fuck this cunt like you stole it."

Without another word, Jason began jack hammering his cock up into my cunt, at a frantic pace. His ball sack swinging upward, slapping my clit hard with each stroke.

The clitoral pounding proved to be my undoing. Cumming hard, wave after wave of vaginal contractions sweeping over me.

These same contractions also proved to be Jason's undoing.

The rapid squeezing of my vaginal muscles so powerful, it triggered Jason's orgasm. But that wasn't the end of it. My orgasm lasted so long, causing my pussy to squeeze Jason's cock long after the cum had been drained from his balls.

When my spasms finally ceased, Jason's spent cock slipped from my cunt. He had been milked dry and was exhausted.

Still leaning back against his chest, the mirror finally presented the view I was waiting to see. His sperm gushing from my gaped pussy, running down over my puckered anus, then dripping down onto his black cock lying below.

Totally exhausted and spent, I rolled off him, both of us drifting off into a deep sleep.

Suddenly we were awakened by a knock on the bedroom door. It was Michael telling us it was now 8AM.

Looking around, I saw the bedroom was a disaster area. The room reeked of sex. Sheets stained with a mixture of makeup, lipstick, sperm, lube, and sweat.

I thought to myself, "The maids are going to have a field day cleaning this mess up but will certainly have a lot to talk about in the break room. I'd like to be a fly on the wall, hearing what they have to say."

Jason and I showered together. Soaping up his cock and balls was all that was necessary to revive his monster again. Leaning against the front shower wall, my hands steadying me, he attempted to enter me from behind, but our difference in height, the angle was too severe.

Undaunted, Jason turned me to face him. Positioning his hands on my ass, he used his powerful muscles to lift me high in the air. Reaching around behind me, I aimed his cock as he lowered me onto it. My cunt immediately swallowed his entire member yet one more time.

For the next five minutes he fucked me, raising and lowering me on that magnificent cock until with a loud groan, finally unleashing his balls into me once again.

Obviously, he had sufficient time to recover. I could feel his cock pulse multiple times as my cunt was being filled with black baby making sperm.

After lowering me to the floor, gravity took over. Jason's latest deposit immediately began to drain from my stretched pussy, then ran down my leg.

We finally completed our shower then toweled off. This time I was careful not to cause any arousal.

I also learned, Michael had positioned himself just outside of the bedroom last night, his ear near the gap at the base of the door.

He told me, "You were so vocal, I thought another woman had replaced you. It was so hot listening to you take control. The sounds of moaning and groaning, the bed creaking, headboard banging against the wall was amazing. I was beside myself, trying to envision all the ways Jason fucked you."

Added, sounding not quite so proud, "When you both came, I shot my load as well. Mine, I had to wipe it off the floor."

His words stung a bit, but I said nothing.

After dressing, Michael and I bid Jason farewell.

Before he left, Michael casually reminded him we still were in Chicago for one more day. Realizing he was being too obvious, he covered his true intentions saying, "There is still a lot of the city for us to see and explore."

I thought to myself, "Nice try Michael, but I know better."

The gauntlet was again thrown down. Who knows what might happen next, but I'm ready and willing for whatever comes of it.

12