All Comments on 'Jan's Chicago Business Trip'

by cuckold308

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

Thomas needs to make sure that Michael gets a special present when she gets home--a baby bump

cuckold308cuckold308almost 5 years agoAuthor

The first story I've ever written, let alone published! In hindsight I should have removed the "to be continued ... in Part 2" from the end. Since I'm not a writer and this story mainly put into words a favorite fantasy of mine. I wanted to see what kind of feedback I would get before going thru the effort. Obviously someone was unhappy with me for not titling the story as Jan's.....Part1. For that I a truly sorry. A rookie mistake I won't repeat if I attempt to publish again. For those that enjoyed it, I do have some ideas for a Part 2, but will wait for feedback to see if there is any interest.

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 5 years ago
I UNDERSTAND THE FANTASY

These wife watching and wife cheating fantasies are part of many peoples bag of "get me excited," tricks. Having it in your head and getting it down on paper in an interesting and readable sequence is a gift.

I am not capable of making any suggestions to aid your work product to a more interesting read. It did not illicit my hard and ready reaction so additional play time to develop characters could be an answer.

Thanks for sharing

EdwardWalterEdwardWalterover 4 years ago
Intimate Bathroom encounter and mobile phone :)

Intimate Bathroom encounter and mobile phone - that's when this story came alive for me. So very sexy, and wonderful paced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hi cuckold308, the readers love your story: 18,936 views plus 23 favorites! That is 1.21 favorites per 1,000 views (very few stories have that many favorites. ALL OF THAT IN LESS THAN A MONTH!

Bravissimo! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.65/5=93%)]!

I must have had my voyeur side since forever but I became fully aware of it as my first marriage was falling apart. My first wife had found a steady lover. I found out she was cheating on me. I had stopped loving her by then, but she was turning me on more & more.

One saturday she was getting ready for a pretend girls' night out... She was butt naked in front of a large mirror, fixing her hair. I was on the bed, i stopped reading. I stared at her with lust.

I knew she was fucking another man, & she was going out to fuck him, but i desired to kiss six to seven times every square inch of her body!

She saw in the mirror that i was ogling her. She turned towatd me, & with a smile on her face, she said with a friendly tone of voice: "Penny for your thoughts!"

I did not ignore the question but i did not say anything meaningful either.

3 weeks later she left (she & her lover left town).

I was GLAD SHE LEFT ME.

HOWEVER, once in a blue moon, she was in my jack-off fantasies, where i was kissing several times every square inch of her naked ass & her naked thighs. GO FIGURE!

TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
Michael's voyeuristic tendency

allows Jan to enjoy other cock, especially black cock. Jan should keep taking Thomas bareback and without birth control. Hopefully she will end up bred black with a nice baby bump for Michael to dream about. This is what I wanted my first wife to do, date and have sex with black men until she was addicted to black cock and then getting black bred at least once but preferably twice like all white girls and women should do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well told, coherent story. Wish many others here could write so well.

Kept my attention throughout. Thought out encounters, not degrading into just grunts and cuss words. Really Enjoyable, I will read again soon... Thanks

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurabout 4 years ago
wonderful

I read one of your other stories that i love. I dont know if its your writing style or perspective that i like or that you just tell a good story. I look forward to reading all of them !

kim2734ckim2734cabout 4 years ago
Hot

This was a hot story. I would have enjoyed it even more if Jan had more of a voice in the story.

GinaHGinaHover 3 years ago
Hot

I loved the anticipation of telling Michael all about Jan`s new friend`s capabilities. Your descriptions of hot sex kept the pace going and gave me several orgasms as I imagined his thick cock slipping into my pussy and stretching it wider than ever before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An Excellent Stort

This is an excellent, well written erotic story. With the greatly increased number of women in business these days, it not at all hard to believe. The sex scenes are especially well done - as well as arousing. Congratulations and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Greatest story’s

Greatest wrikte story’s looking forward to the second part

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69almost 3 years ago

Excellent story! Michael is not presented as a wimp. He has his own life but is very aware that his partner Jan is a very attractive, desirable, highly sexed woman. He is not jealous, nor does he wish to control her. Jan cares about Michael's feelings. Jan doesn't go to Chicago to have sex. She is there on business, but when the opportunity is presented for sex with a handsome hunk of a man, she gladly accepts. Thomas is an arrogant predator, seeking another conquest for his scrapbook (complete with pictures), but he is a good fuck. He throws his line to Jan and she grabs it with enthusiasm. The story is reasonably possible in a realistic way. Two people are brought together in a business environment, consider each other to be attractive, and subtly flirt all day. After concluding the legitimate business, they then get together. Both have enormous libidos and recognize that both of them want the same thing. The sex is passionate and memorable. Thomas's sexual stamina and technique is matched by Jan's sexual prowess. They are an ideal match; neither is a victim.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69almost 3 years ago

If a part 2 is written, I hope Michael is not turned into a bi-sexual who grovels at Thomas's feet accepting humiliation. Allow Michael to simply appreciate Jan's sexuality. Let him watch her with Thomas or other men and enjoy the erotic spectacle of her pleasure without degrading himself. Passion is a beautiful thing to behold. Witnessing Jan experiencing orgasms could fill Michael's heart with joy.

There are a multitude of possible future sexual scenarios for Jan and Michael. A few follow-ups follow: 1) The situation is reversed with Jan being told about a rendezvous between Michael and another woman. 2) Having an open relationship, they have a partner swapping experience with another couple. 3) They go on a cruise or go to a resort, where they watch each other, either in person or via hidden cameras. They know but the new partner(s) are unaware so as to avoid inhibitions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good for a first story. I’d have given it more stars except for Thomas being such a dickwad. Depending on whether Michael is able to put him in his place and humble him, I could see 4 or even 5 stars for future chapters.

WolfieWolfieabout 2 years ago

Good job! I agree Thomas was too pushy, however, in your other storIes her lovers are respectful. Had I known this was your first story, I would’ve started here. No biggie!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog8 months ago

Obviously, there are many stories similar to this one here. I think I have read it before but if I did, I didnt leave a comment and it was certainly comment worthy. I thought your story was very well written and very erotic. I'm very picky when it comes to grammar. If an author doesn't have a clue, I won't read their stories. Other than a handful of mistakes, you were spot on. I'm not into humiliation and I noticed a hint of that from the black dude but I will read on. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous