Jan's Evolution Ch. 03

Story Info
A new toy.
3.9k words
4.72
2.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trish, would you take a ride with me to Scottsdale tomorrow?" I was asking.

"Let me check my appointment book. I have one at 2 in the afternoon, but I can probably reschedule. What do you want to do in Scottsdale?"

"I've got this bug up my butt. You know I rode with Andrew on his Harley last week. And then I drove it back from Jerome. It was exhilarating and brought back all the memories of when I used to ride in Ohio."

"I didn't know that about you. You had your own motorcycle?"

"Yes. It was a beauty. A red Indian, all decked out and fitted for me. I always felt so free when I would ride her."

"So what's in Scottsdale?"

"I've heard that the Harley store there is the best in the world. I want to check it out. "

"Are you going to buy a motorcycle?"

"That's the bug. I'm thinking about it very seriously. I know it would bring back memories, good ones, and there's plenty of people here in town that I could connect with. But mostly, it's something I could do with my boys. They both rely on their Harleys as their primary means of transportation, but they also love to ride for sport. You know how I admire your relationships with Teri and Tracy. I'd love to be able to connect on that level with Billy and Andrew."

"Jan, I can't help noticing that you've already connected on a new level with Andrew... How is he handling having you as a sex partner?"

"Billy too, but that's another story." Trish seemed surprised.

"That first time was awkward. But Andrew confessed to me last week that it really got him going and he wanted more. So we've gotten past the mother son thing. In fact, that's what preceded our ride together. He took me to a bar that he frequents in Jerome. Showed me off to his friends. They were all blown away with his new 'cougar' girl friend. Can you imagine how it made me feel? Trish, it was a huge thrill for both of us. I want to do that again. I want to explore that side of me.

We had such a good time in La Quinta. Being somewhat anonymous allowed us, and especially me, to open up and be someone different than normal. I love my life here and you know I'm enchanted in my love with you. But I'm thinking I can expand on that now, especially if it helps bring me closer to my sons."

"I think that's a wonderful idea Jan. And I'm glad you asked me. I know nothing about motorcycles, and this would be a great way to get educated. Let me make a call and reschedule that appointment for tomorrow."

"Great! Let's leave early and we can have breakfast in the Valley."

"And you can tell me all about Billy and Andrew."

I was up early and excited for the day. We had coffee and juice and hit the road. Rob kissed us both goodbye and admonished us to drive safely. We took Trish's big Ford truck. It's new and fancier than most other cars on the road and very comfortable on the highway.

We found a place called the Breakfast Joynt in Scottsdale, not far from the Harley store, for a late breakfast. Food and service was perfect for our needs.

The Harley store is indeed magnificent. It's got everything. In addition to everything Harley Davidson, there's a cafe, auxiliary shops for leathers and fashions, shoes and boots, a tattoo parlor and even a barber and beauty shop!

Trish parked the big truck near one of the entrances and we walked in. I was blown away. We stood there and took it all in. Slowly we started walking around, but it was hard to decide which way to go. We were approached by an attractive middle aged (like us) sales woman.

"Welcome to Harley Davidson. My name is Wanda. What brings you here today?"

I took the lead. "It's been twenty years since I've ridden. It was in another life. But I've got the bug again. I'm thinking of getting back into it."

"What did you ride in the past?"

"It was an Indian, all custom fit and I rode a couple days a week for about 5 years."

"Well things have certainly changed since then, as you might imagine. Will this be a personal ride or do you want a passenger saddle?"

"Just me. I'll ride with others who have their own bikes."

"That helps to narrow things down a bit. Follow me."

We did. We were both admiring her shapely form. Not only was she pretty, but she was fit, and not shy about showing it. She lead us to a row of about two dozen Low Boys with single saddles. Both of our eyes were drawn to the colorful models with glitter and bling.

"Of course we can customize any feature on any of these bikes and we'll fit it to your exact specifications. Where do you expect to be riding most?"

"We live in Sedona and will be staying mostly local, within about a 100 mile radius for the most part."

"Are you both in the market to buy?"

"No, I've never ridden before, I'm here for an education."

Wanda acknowledged Trish's role and continued. She pointed to a pearl white model. "Have a seat."

I mounted the bike and held the handle bars. It was a comfortable seat but obviously would need some adjustments. She had me sit on several different models and asked me what I liked or didn't like about each. I gave her the best feedback that I could.

"Does color matter? Which one looks the most attractive to you? Image matters, but we can fit any of these for you."

There was an emerald green metallic bike that really caught my eye. It sparkled in the natural light. "I like this girl."

"Oh, I like that you've already recognized her gender. Have a seat again."

I mounted and settled in.

"Do you like this saddle? Would you prefer something with more of a horn?" She touched the tip of the saddle between my legs. "We can give you one that's a little more intrusive and will rest snuggly in between your thighs." She reached down and put her hand on the crotch of my tight jeans.

"Oh yes. I like to feel something firm there." I smiled at Wanda.

She kept her hand there for an extended moment and then held my hand and lead me to another bike. "Sit on this."

I mounted the saddle and it felt like it had been molded to my body.

"Oh yes, this feels perfect." Wanda was making notes.

She pointed out the horn was taller and tighter in my groin.

"The ride will be smooth but the horn might vibrate slightly."

I looked back at her, almost laughing, "Am I shopping for a motorcycle or a dildo?"

"We want you to experience a comfortable and pleasurable ride." She winked back.

We went back to my green bike. She started measuring me, my arms, legs, height and places I never would have thought about. We discussed custom features and accessories and I told her what I wanted or didn't.

"We can adjust and modify this model to fit you perfectly, and have it ready to deliver in three days. Would that be acceptable to you?"

I know enough to recognize a closing question when I hear it.

"Yes. Let's proceed." I answered affirmatively.

"Very well. Now, let's talk about gear. Do you have proper boots? Leathers? Helmet?"

We walked over to another section of the store where there were racks and racks of clothing, jackets, pants and items in all colors and styles. I spent the next hour selecting a custom tan leather fitted top and pants to which they would add green fringe to match the bike, as would the helmet. Again, Wanda measured every inch of my body. She wasn't shy about touching me anywhere. Trish was wandering around and looking at everything in sight. Wanda helped me select a pair of boots. I opted for the radio communication set for my helmet and ordered compatible sets for Andrew and Billy.

Finally, Wanda was satisfied that she had covered every aspect of the purchase and sale. The data was all entered into the system and the process was underway. I used my credit card and was only mildly surprised that I was about ten thousand dollars over the budget I originally had in mind.

"There's one more thing I need to do while I'm here."

"What's that?" Wanda looked up from her computer screen.

"I need to see your tattoo artist."

Trish looked surprised. None of us had ever talked about adding ink to our bodies. But it had been on my mind. Wanda walked us over to the tattoo parlor and introduced me to Jake. He looked at me and asked if I had something specific in mind. Without hesitation I told him.

"I want two messages on my body. At the base of my spine, just above my butt crack I want the word 'Cougar'. And at the top of my back, between my shoulders just below my neck I want the letters MILF in a fancy scrolled script."

Jake grinned and replied that he could do that. Next, he wanted to examine my skin to plot the exact placement of the art. I peeled off my shirt and loosened my jeans, and shamelessly turned around to give him access to the areas he needed. I waited, half naked, while Jake did all the preparation. He was obviously enjoying the view, but I'm sure he's seen plenty more in his line of work. Eventually I laid down on the table and the serious task began.

Trish busied herself by getting a pedicure while she waited for me. Wanda was working on my order, but checked back a few times to observe the progress on my tattoos.

This was a big big day for me. I was making a serous commitment that would change my life in many ways. And I was happy.

Three days later, as promised, a big Ford pick up truck, not unlike Trish's, pulled up in the driveway. My new emerald green toy was loaded in the back. I was pleasantly surprised to see Wanda get out, along with the driver. Together they set the ramp and wheeled her down. She was even prettier than I remembered and she sparkled in the Arizona sun. I walked around and admired her.

"Are you ready to try her out?" Wanda asked.

I was wearing my denim skirt and nothing underneath, but I didn't care. I lifted my leg and mounted her. The driver, Ted, and Wanda got a great view of my excited pussy. They continued to stare as I touched the starter and she rumbled that sound that tells everyone within earshot that a Harley is present. I put her in gear and rode down the long driveway and turned onto Dry Creek Road. The speed limit is 35, but I opened her up to 60 before I got to the stop sign and turned around to head back home.

When I returned Wanda and Ted had been joined by Rob and Trish, and even L&M were there to see my new toy. I'm sure I was grinning from ear to ear, but Ted and Wanda were glued to the view between my legs. If anything was obscured it was only because of the oversized saddle horn blocking their vision. Rob was wearing a pair of shorts. Trish was in one of her favorite WW bikinis, hiding nothing. And the sisters were in their typical, thong panties and tank style tops. Ted was practically drooling. And Wanda was enjoying it all just as much.

I signed off on the delivery as a satisfied customer. Trish invited them in for a snack and a drink before they had to drive back down to Scottsdale. They gladly accepted.

Once inside Lucinda took drink orders and Melinda prepared a platter with fruit and cheeses to munch on. We all moved out to the pool area and Trish gave our guests the run down on our normal nudist habits.

"I hope you won't mind if we get naked again. And you're welcome to join us, if you like."

Wanda and Ted looked at each other for a moment. Then Wanda pulled her top over her head, revealing a sexy lace bra and a fit tummy. Ted was already shedding his jeans. Wanda did the same. When she peeled them off she had on a lacy thong that matched her bra. She pushed the thong down and then unhooked her bra. She was shaved and quite fit. Ted was commando so after he kicked off his sneakers and peeled off his shirt, he was as naked as we were, having undressed along with our guests. Ted had a nice looking tool. I'm thinking 7-8". Lucinda brought the drinks and and Melinda placed the snack plate on the table. Seeing everyone else undressed, Lucinda looked at Trish signaling her request for permission to undress. Trish nodded and our visitors watched while the twins stripped to reveal their dark tanned lithe figures. I think that was when Ted grew from 7" to 8".

In an effort to conceal his excitement, he stepped down into the pool. Rob and Trish followed and began a light conversation. He mentioned his Mexican roots and Melinda picked up on it. She asked from where, and was surprised to hear that they came from the same town and immigrated at almost the same time. Lucinda got excited and both girls sat down on the edge of the pool, legs open, dangling their feet in the water and chattering back and forth with Ted. Trading names and memories of places they all knew well. They were all very animated and it was obvious that Ted was enjoying the double vision view of the twins spread thighs right in front of him.

Rob and Trish were snuggling in the corner of the pool, pleased to hear the twins enjoying the unexpected meeting.

Wanda and I were standing together and observing it all. She touched my arm and spoke. At first it sounded like a canned thank you speech but then it changed.

"Jan, I want to thank you so much. It's been more than a pleasure working with you and assisting you with your investment."

I recalled the experience and the few suggestive moments and touches we had shared in the process. I could feel more wetness between my legs. The ride had already turned me on. And doing it in an open skirt only added to my thrill.

Wanda continued, "I had to come up here today for the delivery because I wanted to see you again. Normally Ted could do the whole job on his own, but I offered him company for the road and the boss has been kind to me after my latest sale this week. Yours was one of three that I've written in four days. It's been a really good week for me. But the very best part was meeting you."

Her hand was moving up my arm, stroking gently.

"You and Trish were delightful and I even felt a few moments where I just knew there was more to you than most of my clients. I admired your shameless comfort with your body and it reflected the self confidence in your head and the joy in your heart. And now, to be here at your magnificent home, undressed in the Sedona sun, with your family, obviously loving your life, just brings me so much more happiness. I treasure your friendship and I hope we can stay in touch and maybe ride together someday. May I kiss you?"

I was already emotional hearing her beautiful heartfelt words. She didn't wait for an answer and I didn't have to say anything. We embraced and allowed our tongues to do a tango while we traded spit. Our hands were stroking each other, pinching nipples, pulling hair, and yes, fingering.

From the corner of my eye, I saw commotion as Ted and the twins switched places. Now they were between his legs and employing their mouths on his eight incher.

Mean while Wanda and I were dancing our way to one of the oversized chaises. We reclined and she took the superior position, kissing her way down my neck, my tits and nipples, tummy and then into my slit. She held my legs open, knees bent, as she manipulated her tongue and opened my crack. She teased and pulled on my labia with her lips. The tip of her tongue dug deeper and exposed my inner pink tissue and the openings. I don't often have new sex partners, but I always love the thrill. Wanda wasn't disappointing me. In fact she was incredible! I held her head and attempted to control her. Her tongue felt like it was pointed as she touched me in places that tongues had never been before. She had discovered my butt plug. She applied pressure. I came instantly. I was flowing and Wanda was doing her best to catch it all. She touched my jewel again and it was as if she had turned on a faucet in my cunt. I lost control and started crying out, bucking my pelvis and twisting my hips. Wanda tried to hold me but I had to ride it out. She gave it to me, but this was my orgasm and I was getting the most out of it. It lasted for minutes before I finally started to calm down. And I still was getting intermittent tremors. My new best friend carefully kissed her way back up to my mouth. She fed my cum back to me. I've tasted it before, but never a dose like this. We kissed until we were sure that the last hint or aroma was gone. I held her as she curled up in my arms.

"Has anyone ever called you Wicked Wanda?

She caressed my areola and smiled.

"Once or twice..." she replied with a spoonful of sarcasm. "As you can tell, I love to eat pussy."

"And you do it so well! Do you like toys?"

"What kind?"

I told her we had to get up and walk to the table and the basket of toys and devices we always have handy. We carefully unfolded and stood up, still kissing, and walked to the table. As we gazed down into the assortment I explained, "My niece owns adult entertainment stores in the Valley. We're part of her test market."

She asked which stores and I told her. She informed me that she was returning customer and glad to have the new store close by in Scottsdale.

Wanda picked up a green butt plug like mine, but 5".

"Is this what you're wearing? You went berserk when I played with it."

"We all wear them. Some of the stories and testimonials... Well we're all hooked. Wanna try it?"

"Will you help me?"

"Of course my love. I love to watch, but most of all I like to do."

I picked up some lube and we walked back over to the chaise. Glancing over at Ted I could see that we was being licked from his asshole to the tip of his dick. Wanda assumed a comfortable position on her back that would still allow me access to her rear entry. I began by teasing her pussy in the fashion that she had done for me. I still hadn't fully recovered. I knew that I'd be experiencing more mini shakes soon with what I had in mind. I brought her to the edge a few times before backing off. She was begging me to take her all the way, but I wanted to delay. I put a glop of lube on my finger and circled her back door. I returned to soft kisses on her clitoris. I pushed my finger in and curled it slowly. She sighed. I made small circles to expand her sphincter as I withdrew my digit. Another dip of lube on the 5" phallus was all I needed. I pushed her legs up and Wanda held them open for me. I had total control. I inserted the first two inches slowly and she was accommodating. As I pushed the next two inches she was stretched to the max with this tool. But the best was about to come. I pushed the last inch and her pink ring closed around it. She was already shaking. I gave the jewel a one quarter twist and she began to kick and shake her feet in the air. I returned my mouth to her wet and waiting cunt and resumed the tongue lashing I had started earlier, at least, as much as I could keep my face in her twat. Her moans were loud, seemingly echoing off the red rock cliffs. I think we had everyone's attention. As her orgasm subsided, I rested my head on her belly and felt a sense of calm. She held me as she quivered through a series of aftershocks. Gradually I kissed my way back up to her face. We continued to enjoy our deep and sensuous kisses. We both started to speak at once.

"That is the most amazing butt device I've ever felt. Thanks for that."

"Can we do this again sometime?"

Wanda answered me. "Anytime I get a chance to ride in Sedona I'm all over it. You give me a date a week or two out and I can make it happen. Maybe an overnight somewhere."

My mind was spinning. I've got less than 3 miles on my new beauty and I've already got three confirmed riding partners.

"I want to get to know you," I said, "I want to spend time with you. We both have life stories to share. I'll tell you mine if you'll tell me yours. I've really had two lives. Much to tell. It could take all night...or longer."

Wanda held me and promised that our paths would cross again.

Ted and the twins were sharing a three way kiss in the pool. Wanda called to him. "I hate to say it, but we have to haul ass back to the Valley and I'm hoping we can beat rush hour. Eastbound gets tough. Ted, I'll definitely be coming back here. I've already secured an invitation. It looks like you've made some new friends too, or found some old ones, or whatever. Rob and Trish, thank you for your gracious hospitality. This has been a day I'll never forget."

12