All Comments on 'Jan's Pantyhose Drawer'

by Panyhosemaniac123

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenesabout 2 years ago

Love the subject matter but you really need an editor.

Panyhosemaniac123Panyhosemaniac123about 2 years agoAuthor

This is my first story ever here. Please let me know your thoughts. I have a couple of chapters to add to this. Thank you

Panyhosemaniac123Panyhosemaniac123about 2 years agoAuthor

For chapter 2, I will look to the assistance of an editor. Writing this is and exciting and therapeutic. I should add, that parts are true, parts are fiction. This is story I have had in me for a couple of decades.

mugs101mugs101about 2 years ago

Nice story. Love to read part 2 and more.

sleekjillsleekjillabout 2 years ago
loving pantyhose

i love pantyhose and pantyhose sex! thanks for the hot story, and i hope there's much more. long loving blowjobs for his pantyhosed cock, maybe with his sister too for pantyhosed threesomes, showing off for him in high high heels along with her pantyhose ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved it. hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i enjoyed it as i love to wear tights/pantyhose and have worn them for years and been lucky enough to have raided many females friends drawers and taken many pairs of them and now as i am open about my crossdressing i have bought lots of freshly worn tights from local females and been lucky enough to have had lots of dressing up fun and foot fetish fun with lots of females as well always with us wearing tights or stockings and lingerie. look fwd to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story as I have a huge pantyhose obsession myself. It reminded me of when I got busted by my future sister-in-law. She caught me red handed raiding her pantyhose stash and made me pay for it so that she wouldn't tell her sister. Can't wait to read more because this story had me hard for a long time afterwards. Thanks.

NylonianNylonianabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story and the build-up. As a fellow nylon fetishist, I really appreciate the eroticism and the creativity of your story. I'd love to help you clean up and edit your next story. DM me and we can catch about proofreading and edits. You can also find me around the forums.

BarlowNBarlowNabout 2 years ago

I love the concept. You have some great ideas and with a little help these stories will really work. I would recommend more dialogue as a way to get away from sounding like you are just giving us a play by play call on your adventure. I do look forward to future chapters and think this is a good first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Skips too much. He sees her pantyhose. He revels in the thought of her pantyhose. He kisses the crotches of her panythose. He jerks off with her pantyhose. He cums.

Nothing about what he's imagining doing to/with her pantyhose. Nothing about her pussy and what he'd like to do to it -- detailed, not just a list. Nothing about how he'd like her to tease him with her pantyhose.

Three stars.

Panyhosemaniac123Panyhosemaniac123about 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 2 is close to being done. I am in the process of seeking help for proofreading and grammar. Thank you everyone that has taken the time to comment on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story.

Can’t wait for chapter two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a man, I am not a pantyhose wearer, but I love women in pantyhose, especially sheer nude-to-the-waist without a cotton crotch and no panties under them. My first wife would wear them like that often, and it was very exciting! One day she did all of her housework in just pantyhose--nothing else. It made me so horny. I loved seeing her pussy hair and lips through the nylon. It was best when she wore nude, beige or taupe colors. Often, she would pull up her skirt while were were on the Interstate and let me and truckers look at her pussy through her pantyhose. Sometimes she would go to the library wearing a skirt and pantyhose, and squat down to look at books on a lower shelf, and open her legs and let guys look up her skirt at her nylon-covered pussy. She knew how much some guys get turned on by seeing a pussy in pantyhose, and she enjoyed the power that came with making men horny. One time she wore only a raincoat, pantyhose and high heels in a mall. She walked all over the mall and could open the coat and flash her pantyhosed body toward any man she saw. Or sit with her legs showing high up her thighs as men walked by. She would take off her pantyhose after wearing them all day and leave them in the bathroom so that any male guests who went to the bathroom could see and sniff them. Several men and teen boys knew what my wife's pussy smelled like because of that. She was very popular among the guys. She loved flashing her pussy that way, and she would soak the sheer nylon crotch. She left a sweet sexy female scent that was highly arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man that was awesome and so hot! As a guy that has this exact same fetish this story is so relatable. I really hope you make a whole novel of this particular story. I would buy the damn thing in hardback. Keep it up, it's also really well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG this was amazing. You must do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please tell me you have had the second chapter has been proofread. I want to know more of this story! So hot!

dedajezdadedajezdaover 1 year ago

Thias is one of best stories for a long time.

Well done man! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely one of the best stories I’ve read! God I love pantyhose too! Hope this story continues…

nylnncenylnnce5 months ago

I felt like I was Mike in the story.

Thank you for the experience!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love This!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanyhosemaniac123@Panyhosemaniac123
Have been a lover of pantyhose my whole life. Pantyhose commercials and all the advertising in the 70's and 80's drove me into my fetish. Seeing a woman's pantyhose Legg's spill out of a long dress that has a long slit up the side..... please don't get me started

story TAGS