Jan's Pantyhose Drawer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan gently pulled away, and I said, "Jan you can talk to me or vent or whatever it takes to get it off your chest." Jan looked at me and said, "Work has gotten really brutal and some people say really mean things, and what was said recently really hurt." I said, "Should you report the issue to human resources?"

Then Jan started crying again saying, "I have no boyfriend, and no one cares about me." I gently put one hand under her chin, looked her in the eyes and said, "I care about you. You are a beautiful woman." Jan looked back at me and said, "Thank you for being so sweet."

I looked back at her and said, "I am being honest, Jan, you are beautiful." Jan fell back into my shoulder and said, "Thank you for being here for me".

Again, I said to Jan, "Yes, I can watch over your house, take in the mail, and cut the grass. So, Jan, please talk to me, what is wrong?" So, Jan proceeded to say "One of the girls she works with does not think she has the legs for the pantyhose contracts work anymore. That girl so happens to be my sister!"

I cannot believe my sister could be so cold to me. I have done so much for her. To hear the words from her hurts so much.

Then Jan asked me if I thought she had nice legs. I said, "Jan you have beautiful legs". Just ignore your sister for now."

Then, I had placed my hands on Jan's pantyhose thighs. Jan was not complaining, and I was afraid she would say something. My god her pantyhose felt incredible. They were so soft and silky, I had never felt pantyhose like this before. I was getting hard again.

Jan stood up and started pacing and crying. I got up, and walked over to her and opened my arms, and she walked right into them.

We were just standing there holding and hugging each other. She began to cry again, and I just held her. I realized I had to let her get it off her chest. I wanted to think with my cock, but I knew this was simply not the place. I reached around her, picked her up, her high heels fell to the floor. I carried her to the couch and and set her on my lap. She must have cried for thirty minutes strait on my shoulder and on my shirt.

I just ran my hand up and down her side and held her tight.

She finally came around and lifted her head up and all her make-up had run down her face. Jan still looked sexy in my eyes. Jan said, "Look at me, I probably look like a wreck." I said, "You are still beautiful, maybe one day I can kiss you?" Jan sat up and said that is by far the sweetest and nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Jan then leaned in towards me, and played a card I have never really dealt with. Jan leaned face to face to me and said, "I want to kiss you, and if you don't kiss me back, I will understand. I sat up and we met her lips.

Her lips tasted like a cherry flavored lip gloss. Our tongues were dancing with each other. My hand went for her pantyhose thighs. I was so hard again. My hands were roaming her pantyhose thighs. She smelled so beautiful. We were making out like two teenagers.

My mind was racing, and I wanted to take Jan to her bed. But I knew in my heart of hearts that I would be taking advantage of Jan, and considering all that was going on. I had to slow this down. It was killing me to think this way because I wanted nothing more than to run my cheeks along her inner thighs.

I slowly broke away from our tender kisses and us making out, and looked at Jan and said, "I want this to be special, this is killing me to stop. Please do not ever think I am not yearning for you Jan, because I am."

Jan looked at me and said, "Thank you." She then stood up, and said, "She needed to use the bathroom." I said, "I totally understand." While she was in the bathroom I got up and just stood in the living room looking out at the rain through the living room window. Then I thought crap, will she notice the cum stains on the pantyhose I left from earlier.

I heard the toilet flush and the water running. Jan walked out into the living room and said wow, what a crappy day. I turned, looked at her and said, "Not so crappy in my opinion, I got to kiss the prettiest girl I saw all day."

Jan just looked at me and smiled and a tear came from her eyes. I just looked at her, and stepped toward her, and wiped it away, and gave her a hug. Then I said, "I have got you covered for the weekend, okay so please do not worry about your house."

Then Jan asked if we could finish our beers from earlier, and I said, "For sure, I will not turn down a beer with you, maybe we can have a second." Jan suddenly had a smile on her face, and she turned and grabbed her beer from the coffee table and downed it.

I looked at her in awe, and she belched out loud. I looked at her in disbelief and shock. She turned to look at me, and we both laughed aloud. I said, "Wow Jan, you are really cool, and beautiful if you don't mind my saying. We kept laughing.

Seeing her as a pantyhose goddess in front of me, and she burped. Jan I realized is down to earth and is a real woman. She did not put on a front or pretend to be something she was not. She was herself. I just realized this was my chance to ask her out on a date. So, I said "Jan, I would like to to take you out, like a date?" I said or asked slowly, but I asked.

Jan, please say yes. We can figure something out after you get back from your weekend trip. She stood up, looked right at me, and asked, "Are you really asking me out?" I said, "Yes, I am asking you out on a date." Jan looked at me and said, "You are not joking, are you?" Then she stood on her tip toes and smiled even more, then she said, "like a date where you pick me up and we go some where?"

Please Jan, and then with a massive smile she said "yes, yes and yes and hell yes!!"

The smile on her face was incredible.

This was my time to leave before I did something stupid and screwed this up. I said, "Jan, I should get going, even though I don't want to, I should." Before I go, I probably should get that key, because I don't know when I will see you next."

Jan walked into the kitchen, opened a drawer, and grabbed a key with a bottle opener attached to it. She walked over and handed it to me and looked at me, and said, "Thank you again." She looked at me and you could tell Jan was holding back tears. I leaned in and hugged her, I looked her in the eyes and said, Jan, "Things are going to be okay."

I gently kissed her on the lips, and she returned the same. We could tell the other wanted more. After I pulled away from our hug, I slowly ran my hand through the side of her hair, and I said, "You really are beautiful."

Leaving Jan's house that day was one of if not the most difficult things I had ever done. I just knew Jan and I got into it intimately right after she was so upset and crying. That just did not seem like that right thing to do. I would have been taking advantage of her.

So, that Thursday night before she was to leave, the phone rang and sure enough it was Jan. She asked if I could come over for a minute, and just wanted to go over a couple of things before she left on Friday. So, I hopped in my truck and headed over to Jan's.

She greeted me at the front door with a cold beer. I said, "Wow, I would love a beer, but don't you want some beauty sleep before you leave tomorrow? Jan said, "Yes, just my mind is going a hundred miles an hour. Jan was wearing just shorts and a T-shirt, and no pantyhose. She said "Hey, you get to see my pajamas. I said, "They are sexy." She said, "Aren't you funny."

So, what is up, you called me over. Jan just looked and turned and walked into the kitchen then back again. Something was up. Then I realized crap the cum stains I left the other day in the pantyhose in the bathroom.

Jan just turned, looked at me and said, "I want to apologize for leaning on you the other day." Then Jan proceeded to say, "If you do not want to follow through on taking me out on a date she would understand." Then she started to shed some tears.

I walked up to her and planted a long kiss on her, and I was not letting go. She was returning my kisses. I picked her up and carried her against the fridge and she wrapped her legs around me. I looked at her and said, "You have no idea how much I have thought about you this past month.

Jan, you are all I have thought about this past month. You are a human being, and you do have feelings. Please note, I have feelings for you!"

Jan looked at me and simply had the biggest smile I had seen. I looked her in the eyes and said, "Please go enjoy your weekend, and know that when you get back, I am taking you out." I then picked her up and carried her to the couch and we again were making out like teenagers.

Jan just stopped out of nowhere, and said "Mike, are you for real." I sat up and touched my chest and face and I said, "I hope so." We continued to make out on Jan's couch. Then I said, out of nowhere, "I have a real kinky side Jan." Then Jan looked at me in a devilish look and said, " Well I am going to have to find out what that is."

I said, "Not tonight, the beauty queen needs her sleep."

So, I got up held her hand, and said it is time for you to tell me to go home. Jan looked at me in a playful pouty way, her bottom lip turned up. Jan said, "I want to play." Then I returned a long sensuous five-minute kiss at the door and said if I stay you will not get any sleep tonight.

Jan said, "okay," then I said, "Jan are you finished packing?" She looked at me and said, "I just have to pack my pantyhose and makeup." I had a smile on my face. I leaned in kissed her again, and said, "Go pack your pantyhose and make up and go to bed. I am going to bed when I get home. I will be dreaming of you tonight and while you are gone."

She again reached in to hug me and said, "you are such a sweetheart!!!" When I got home, I jerked off like there was no tomorrow. The thought of her being gone, and me having full access to all those pantyhose!!!!

Waiting for Friday just to take in the mail was like true torture. My parents told me on Friday morning they were going out to eat dinner and then going over to my uncles to play cards on Friday night. So just before they were going to leave and I knew that everyone on my street had their mail, I took a shower.

After my shower, and knowing my parents were gone, I got dressed. Then I walked down the street to Jan's, I was thinking of nothing but her pantyhose. My heart was pounding, and my dick was on a mission. My penis had to feel her pantyhose. It was like my dick had a heartbeat of its own.

I could not get the sight of her in that pink dress out of my mind from the other day.

I got Jan's mail, opened the front door, and closed it behind me. I took off my shoes, walked into Jan's kitchen, and placed the mail on her kitchen table.

Then I walked into the living room and my anxiety level was at a level like no other. Walking into the hallway, I saw the bathroom and peeked in, and no pantyhose were hanging on the rod in the shower. My heart was beating out of my chest as I was walking toward her room. My dick was so hard.

I opened Jan's bedroom door and her room was so nice and well kept. It smelled so nice. Walking toward her dresser my heart was beating out of my chest!! I opened her pantyhose drawer, and my heart was pounding, I had to wear a pair, I just had to.

Her drawer was just filled with pantyhose. A pantyhose lover's delight. What pair to wear? Which ones for later? What ones to take home and play in? My dick wanted sheer to waist pantyhose, and they needed to be a nice tan color.

I stripped off my T-shirt and shorts, and my dick was swinging in the air!!! My dick had to have pantyhose!! I reached in and grabbed a pair of beautiful tan colored, sheer to the waist pantyhose and sat on the edge of her bed and slowly put them on. My dick was making a tent, a pantyhose tent. I was in pantyhose heaven.

I was stroking my pantyhose covered dick, and then walked back over to Jan's pantyhose drawer. There were just so many pairs of pantyhose, I started moaning.... I grabbed a massive handful of her pantyhose and walked over to the bed, laid them down on the bed, got onto the bed and started dry humping the pile of pantyhose....

The sensation was mind-blowing, my heart was pounding. The pantyhose I was wearing were so soft and silky. I was rocking back and forth, the feel of my pantyhose cock rubbing on the pile of pantyhose was true pantyhose heaven.

I started moaning Jan's name.... Oh Jan... Oh Jan..... your soft silky pantyhose.... oh Jan.... I had been wanting to do this all week long.

Knowing I had her entire stash of pantyhose to myself was so exciting. I wanted to touch and feel every pair. And fantasize about Jan too!!!

Then it happened.... out of nowhere I heard a voice behind me...

So you really like my pantyhose!!! I turned over in a raw panic, with pantyhose on and a pantyhose tent to boot. Jan was standing in the doorway wearing a beautiful silver dress, high heels, and pantyhose.

She said she had to rush back home because she had forgotten something. I looked at her in utter tearful mode and began begging for her forgiveness. I confessed that I have a pantyhose fetish with tears in my eyes, and said I am so sorry.

She started to walk toward me and placed one hand on her hip and the other under my pantyhose cock!!!

She looked right into my eyes and said, "Now I know why you were so jittery when I showed you around the house and you saw my pile of pantyhose." Then she said, "and now this is another mess of pantyhose." Just hearing her say the word pantyhose made my dick twitch.

She looked right into my eyes and asked If I had fantasized about her. I said all the time. She asked if I liked the pantyhose she was wearing, and I said God yes. She said, well would you like to take my dress off? Of course, I said yes. I unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor and she was standing there in pantyhose, high heels, and a bra.

I could not help but notice she was not wearing panties under her pantyhose!

Now we were both standing beside her bed wearing pantyhose. My dick was bobbing up and down. She reached out and held it. She stepped toward me and said, "gee, how much does your cock really likes me." I stepped closer and now we were face to face, and my pantyhose cock was rubbing against Jan's pantyhose.

Jan asked if I liked how that felt and I said yes, very much. I want to rub on your pantyhose.

We were staring each other in the eyes and next we were kissing and making out. I pulled her in to hold and hug her. She then stepped out of her heels and took off her bra. She pulled away and said she too loved pantyhose and held my hand, gently pulled me on to the bed and on top of her.

I was sliding my pantyhose cock all over her pantyhose thighs. She said, "Now show me what you were doing earlier. With pleasure I said, and I rested my pantyhose cock against her pantyhose covered vagina and slid back and forth. We were moaning and I was in true pantyhose heaven.

One of my pantyhose fantasies was coming true.

Next thing I knew, I shot the most massive cum load I have ever had in my life. I nestled into Jan and the feel of our pantyhose legs rubbing and all the pantyhose on the bed was just incredible.

Jan looked at me and got on top of me. Her pantyhose pussy was pressing on my pantyhose cock. She put her finger over my my mouth and reached over and grabbed the telephone from her night stand.

She dialed a phone number, and she said "Hi Anne, please to tell the team I have a plumbing issue here at my house. Anne can cover for me this weekend? Thank you girl... I will see you on Monday."

Then Jan looked at me and said "You poor thing, were you wanting to play with my pantyhose all weekend while I was gone with out me?"

So, you said the other day you had a kinky side, I am assuming this is it...

Mike, do you want to play with me and my pantyhose? Would you like to do that all weekend?

To be continued....

12