Jan's Photo Shoot - Aftermath (Illustrated) Pt. 01

Story Info
Jan's picks up photo album and receives an surprise offer.
1.4k words
4.15
341.8k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckold308
cuckold308
508 Followers

Michael, my significant other of many years, loves and adores me, treats me like a goddess, so I really wanted to do something special for him this year.

My original plan was to have an erotic yet elegant photo album created for him as a surprise birthday present.

Now was the time since I'm my mid 40's. At 5'9", 140 pounds with 36DD breasts and long blond hair, I still turns heads, for how much longer I don't really know!

However, what happened at the photo session was totally unexpected and unplanned, the furthest thing from my mind, and went way beyond my wildest imagination!

Michael and I have dabbled in the lifestyle on several occasions, mostly in each other's presence. On rare occasion when one of us has had a solo encounter, it has always been with permission and advance knowledge.

However, given the nature of such an arrangement and circumstance, we were in agreement that any activity of a sexual nature without advance permission, is not to be taken lightly and must be reported without delay.

Not wanting to break our trust, I shared with Michael a detailed account of the day as soon as I arrived home, trying to explain how a simple photo shoot evolved unexpectedly into a wild sex session with five well-hung black men!

While surprised by my confession, it was almost immediately obvious he wasn't mad or upset! As a matter of fact, he was so turned on he wanted to fuck me right away!

I didn't deny him!

Of course, Michael wanted details, intimate details!

Did they have large cocks? How many times was I fucked, and in what positions? Did they wear protection, or fuck me bareback and cum in me! Did I suck their cocks? Did anyone cum in my mouth? If so, did I swallow their load?

I answered these questions openly and honestly to the best of my recollection!

Over the next month Michael had me repeat this account many times. As expected, the sex we had each time was intense for both of us. I could only imagine how excited he would be to see the real photo album, and any "special" pictures of the unforeseen encounter.

Finally I received the call I was waiting for, from Mira at the photography studio, informing me the photo album was now complete and ready for pickup.

While Mira and I talked on the phone, I could feel dampness begin to grow between my legs as my mind recalled events of that day. Still in disbelief that I went to her studio for sexy photo shoot, and ended up having sex with five handsome, well-hung black men.

My first gang bang!

Anxious to see the album, I told Mira I would pick it up Friday afternoon. The appointment made, I hung up the phone, but thoughts of what occurred on that day, didn't end with the call.

There was no denying my level of arousal. Heading straight to the bedroom, I stripped naked, laid on the bed and began to play with my clit and now very wet pussy, teasing my nipples as I did so!

As I recalled that day, the session began with Mira and I sharing a couple of glasses of wine while waiting for my hair and makeup to be done.

She also gave me a "magic pill", saying, "Take this, it will help you relax and calm your nerves! I give these to all my clients and haven't received a single complaint yet!"

By the time the "glam-ing" process was completed, the wine and pill had taken effect! As advertised, the jitters were gone as were the butterflies in my stomach, leaving me with a pleasant high.

Mira then began taking erotic photos of me in various lingerie pieces.

The official photo shoot was nearly complete when Mira asked me about Michael's fantasies. By this point I felt completely comfortable with her and freely answered her questions!

"Michael is obsessed with watching me having sex with other men, especially black men!" I said.

This admission sparked an idea by Mira for an impromptu posing session. A special session tailored specifically to Michael's desires!

"Jan," Mira continued, "I have a proposal for you! By sheer coincidence, there is a group of five black men in my office, waiting to have their bachelor party pictures taken. Would you like to have some pictures taken with them. These photos won't be part of the boudoir album, but expressly for Michael's eyes only! It is a once in a lifetime opportunity! I'd go for it. I know these guys, and they would do it if I asked!"

With this in mind, I hesitantly consented. Mira then explained her idea to them as well, and they quickly agreed to pose with me!

Posing with the guys started out innocently enough, other than the fact that we were all naked!

However, things quickly got more heated as Mira posed me with one or more of the guys in increasingly erotic, simulated sexual positions.

Mira continually encouraged us to get closer and closer together to make the photos more realistic.

In a simulated oral sex pose, one guy's open mouth and tongue got so near my pussy and clit, I could actually feeling his hot breath! Watching him do this was almost more than I could bear, his tongue only a fraction of an inch from my now aching clit!

Mira next suggested posing for a simulated blowjob. Returning the tease, I held the base of his cock, extended my tongue but stopped just before it touched his shaft.

Posing in such close quarters, I should have known accidental genital to genital contact would be difficult to avoid! Nevertheless, the first time a black cock brushed against my cunt for a brief moment, things began to spiral out of control!

The next time it happened, I was so aroused, throwing all caution to the wind I instinctively thrust my hips forward, forcing the head of his cock into me.

Although surprised by my action, he didn't retreat, but looked into my eyes for confirmation of my intentions!

"You can fuck me now!," I told him, as I looked directly into his surprised eyes. Adding, "that is if you want to!"

The smile on his face was the only response necessary as he sank the remainder of his large cock into me, then began to treat my pussy to a great fucking!

After that, it was game on, if a cock was presented to me, I was having sex with it! By the end of day I had sex with each member of the bachelor party, some even several times!

Mira, her trusty camera always ready, recorded all the action!

Before this adventure, I had only been with a black man once and Michael was there to witness it. And just like that, my count now stands at six!

These memories now so vivid, I was no longer satisfied with just my fingers on my pussy. I wanted something inside me, something big and black!

Reaching to the nightstand, I retrieved the large black dildo that I had recently purchased and put it to use. As wet as I was, it slipped into my cunt with no additional lubrication.

The size perfect, stretching me in a way I hadn't been since that day!

Now with one hand guiding it in and out of my cunt while the other resumed the circular rubbing of my clit, I resumed the fantasy!

Now with the mental image of the many black cocks that fucked me, and the stimulation provided by my fingers and dildo, it was only minutes before relief came in the form of an intense orgasm! To my amazement and delight, one that seemed to go on forever!

My carnal urge satisfied, I put my new black dildo back in it's resting place, but with the thought I'd be re-visiting it again soon, real soon! I also made a mental note it might be nice to order a slightly larger companion!

I was now able to get on with my day, but still looked forward to getting the photo album and presenting it to Michael. Finally he would be able to see with his own eyes, what actually happened that day, actions that I don't believe my words alone could do justice.

cuckold308
cuckold308
508 Followers