Jan's Screen Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising my head off the pillow, I watched in amazement realizing just how much cock had been residing in my cunt. Its purple head eventually seeing daylight, Shane paused, leaving the cameras to record his entire cock, proudly posed just outside of the cunt he had just thoroughly fucked.

What followed next was like a dam burst. His thick white cum gushing out of my gaping cunt, flowing downward, coating the rosebud of my anus, then onward to the crack of my ass, eventually soaking the bed sheet.

Shane saying, "Michael are you able to see this? My clients demand extremely clear cream pie shots."

Michael quietly replying, "Everything's working perfectly, the video shows your cum flowing out of Jan's cunt like a river, her cunt still gaped open like a cave. So fucking hot. An epic cream-pie."

Shane thinking to himself, "That's exactly what I wanted to hear from Michael, perfect acceptance and approval of Jan's current condition. Not a hint of jealousy."

The session now over, we dressed, then Shane toasted, "To a successful test of the equipment."

Followed by, "Here's to our newest Reality Porn star." Adding, "One of the best fucks I've had in ages, and with your permission Michael, to many more in the future."

Giving Michael a quick glance to see if he was offended, but the smile on his face seemed genuine. I was happy for the both of us.

Wrapping things up Shane said, "Lets get together tomorrow, if you are both available, to discuss getting things started. Time waits for no-one."

"FYI, I have a request from a very wealthy client. A perfect fit for your first outing, but I can't discuss it until I receive the go ahead."

"Can't you give me a hint?" I asked anxiously.

"Sorry no," he laughed. "But I expect to hear from him sometime later today. If he agrees to the terms, we can discuss it tomorrow."

Leaving Shane's office we headed for home. After what Michael had just witnessed, I knew for sure he would want to fuck me the second we got in the door. He didn't disappoint.

After being stretched by Shane's huge cock, I was worried my pussy would be too loose for Michael to feel me. If it was a problem he never mentioned it.

Just getting to fuck me after Shane, knowing my cunt was still full of his come, was all that was needed. He came quickly. It was just as well, as I could barely feel him inside of me.

The following day Michael and I showed up at Shane's office at the appointed time.

After exchanging pleasantries, Shane said, "I've got great news. The client I talked about yesterday has given me the go ahead on his special project."

Now officially signed by Shane productions, I was both excited and nervous to hear about my first foray into reality porn.

"Wow, that's great. Can you fill me in on some of the details now?, I said anxiously.

Shane then dropped the first bomb on me.

"I can do better then that, since you are already here and familiar with the studio, your first session is scheduled in 30 minutes."

"Wait, what?" I protested. "Right here and now? But I haven't seen any script, or prepared myself for this. What about hair and makeup? First impressions are everything."

"That's already been arranged. I've got glam squad waiting for you, although personally, I think you look great as you are."

"As far as the scenario and script, not to worry. Some times you'll be following a script your partner isn't privy to, the next, it might be the other way around. If all involved are in the know, there's no reality, all we have is yet another porn film."

"Today, you will be 'Left in the Dark' and must deal with what happens next. Your responses and reactions are entirely up to you."

"Welcome to Reality Porn."

Shocked by what I just heard, "You said partner. You mean I'll be performing with someone other than you?"

"Jan, besides being the owner of this enterprise, I am too well known to be part of almost any reality scenario, unless specifically requested. Were I to appear in any scene, it will deemed to be scripted, not reality."

"But we can still perform together, in private," he laughed.

Brushing off his attempt at humor, but still concerned, "When do I get to meet my partner?"

"You will meet him when the cameras are rolling, that's part of the reality. The more unscripted, the better chance for a great outcome. No lines to remember. Just do what comes naturally."

"What if our personalities clash?"

Shane replied, "Possible, but I doubt it will happen. Just keep an open mind. Remember you will be in a room by yourselves, without direction. Just as it was when I fucked you on stage yesterday. You won't even be aware of which cameras are being utilized."

"OMG, Michael, I'm not mentally prepared for this," I said.

To my surprise Michael said, "Jan, it's better this way. Had you known in advance, you would have been a nervous wreck for days."

Shane adding, "Michael is quite correct, which is why I simply sprung this on you. Now calm your nerves. Here is one of Mira's special pills, it'll help you to relax."

"You know about Mira's pills?" I asked.

Shane laughing, "Where do you think she gets her supply?"

Without hesitation, I immediately popped it in my mouth, chasing it with a slug of water, hoping to feel its calming effects kick in soon, real soon.

"Ok, off you go," Shane said. The hair and makeup artists are waiting for you.

Opening the door, Shane ushered in the glam squad saying, "Ladies, I'll leave you to your work." He and Michael then left the room. With the attention of three stylists, I was ready in less than 15 minutes. A quick look in the mirror told me they did a fantastic job.

Secretly I wished the process took longer, giving me more time to prepare myself mentally for what was to follow.

Next up, wardrobe. A simple, but tiny G-string thong, waist length black silk robe, one that nicely revealed my ass cheeks and the front panel of the panty, finishing up with black 5 inch stiletto heels. The look simple, but elegant.

Shane and Michael were waiting in the hall for me. My attire, hair, makeup must have been perfect, as both men drew a deep breath and almost simultaneously said, "Wow Jan, you look stunning."

I was then led to the room that I passed thru yesterday. A room that ultimately led to the glassed in stage, where only yesterday, Shane fucked me with Michael watching on the far side of the glass.

After a brief silence, Shane dropped yet another bomb, stunning me again, "Jan, have you ever experimented with B&D?"

"B&D? What's B&D?" I questioned, my mind thinking of some other drug.

Shane replied, "Bondage & Domination."

The wide eyed, open mouth look on my face was all the answer he needed.

"I'll take that as a no," Shane said with a laugh. "Just as I suspected. Perfect, this plays right into the script we've created for my client. A B&D virgin. This is your first film, your initiation into the world of bondage. It's perfectly natural to be nervous, in fact that's exactly what needs to be seen. It's as close to reality as possible."

"Don't try to act, just be yourself. And Jan, don't worry, this is only B&D, not S&M, there is no pain involved. Just simple rope bondage mixed in with sex."

"Trust me, I'm a good judge of character. You will really enjoy this, if you let yourself go. However, as always, there is a safe word, should you feel the need to stop immediately. Tell me the first word that pops into your mind."

"Marsh mellow," I said without thinking.

Shane chuckled, "That's two words, but works for me. Marsh Mellow it is then."

There was little talk between the three of us, other than Shane explaining, "When this light illuminates, it's your cue to enter the set. Remember the filming starts when you walk thru that door. It's ok to be nervous, that's your reality. Now off you go."

Adding, "Michael, come with me. We can watch from the theater. This is going to be epic."

Although it seemed like an eternity, the light over the door finally blinked on, signaling not only the start of filming, but also marked the beginning of my porn career.

Hesitating for a brief moment, taking a deep breath, I slowly turned the handle, opened the door. Not only to the set, but the door to my premier in the world of porn.

Thinking I might find the same stage area as I had before, but instead encountered another small room. Entering the room, then closing the door behind me, I quickly scanned my new surroundings. The only furniture in this room, an elegant sofa.

On my left, stood a tall black man wearing a dark blue hooded robe. Draped over his arm, a variety of ropes in various lengths and thicknesses. The expressionless look on his face giving me an ominous feeling.

On my right, I recognized the glass wall separating the stage from the viewing area. Knowing instinctively Michael and Shane were out there watching me, but all I could see was my reflection, the darkened theater beyond turning the glass into a virtual mirror.

Directly ahead, at the far end of the room another door.

The hooded man finally spoke, "I'll be prepping you for your session."

"What do I need to do? This is my first ever bondage session," I asked nervously.

"For me, just disrobe. I will take care of every thing else. For Sir David, follow his instructions precisely, do not attempt to engage him in conversation, refrain from talking at all, unless questioned. Just savor and enjoy the pleasures you are about to experience."

"Sir David?", I asked in a questioning tone.

"Yes, Sir David will be conducting your session, I am just his attendant."

"You must now disrobe."

Removing the robe left me wearing heels and a thong, my last vestige of modesty. I hoped to keep them on at least initially.

Anticipating my question he said, "Disrobe completely. You may continue to wear the heels."

With some trepidation, I hooked my thumbs into the sides, stretching the thong over the cheeks of my ass, then lowered it to the floor. Embarrassed but not surprised, I saw the crotch was completely soaked. This fact was surely noticed by the attendant, but said nothing.

Now totally naked, my hands almost automatically making a futile attempt to cover my private parts. My nerves now causing my hands, no make that my entire body to tremble. The combination of the cool room temperature and sexual anticipation had my nipples standing at full attention.

Without so much as another word, ropes were wrapped strategically around my chest, above and below my breasts. The ropes made of a silky material, soft to the touch, but not stretchable. Perfect for this task. Pulled snug enough to bind, but not so tight as to cause abrasion or pain. Obviously the attendant knew his craft very well.

Additional ropes were affixed to each leg, one just above the knee, the other at the ankle.

Finally, my wrists bound behind my back, so much for covering up.

His work apparently complete, he pressed a button on the far side of the room. Apparently signaling his task was now complete.

A few moments later this door opened. The attendant immediately snapped to attention as another black man of obvious importance, entered the room. Somewhat shorter than the attendant, but far more muscular, dressed in black jeans and black skin tight sleeveless t-shirt.

"I'm Sir David, welcome to my realm," his only words.

After closely inspecting the bondage prep, Sir David led me into the next room, the four loose rope ends trailing behind me. The attendant falling in behind us, ultimately taking a standing position against the back wall, apparently awaiting further instruction.

Entering the room, actually the stage, with the same mirror wall to my right, behind where I assumed Shane and Michael observed my entrance. I wondered what they thought about my current situation, naked, bound in rope.

A very faint, almost inaudible whirring sound could be heard. I assumed it was the cameras being adjusted remotely, to provide optimal viewing, but the room was to dimly lit to see their movement.

The stage had been completely changed from the set we had toured yesterday. Gone was the luxurious king bed where Shane fucked me. It had been transformed into a dungeon, the only furniture, various shaped benches, and X-braced structure. I learned later this was a St Andrew cross. All of these devices pointing directly at the glass wall.

It had a foreboding feel, I suppose as a dungeon should.

Despite Shane's insistence there would be no pain, I found myself repeating Marsh Mellow over and over again in my head, fearing the safe word might be forgotten in a moment of panic.

Suddenly a spotlight illuminated over an inclined bench. The bench similar to what might be found in a gym, but different because of the external framework surrounding it. Without instruction, took my place, lying back on it.

Sir David immediately began fastening my legs to the metal framework, using the ropes previously attached to my ankles and lower thighs. The knots meticulously tied, almost as if it was ceremonial.

The finished result, my legs spread high and wide, the position not painful, but mildly uncomfortable. Now Sir David, and anyone behind the glass wall, had a full frontal view of my pussy and anal rosebud. The spread extreme enough to cause my labia to part as well.

Already sopping wet with anticipation, vaginal secretions now dripping from my cunt, continued down over my anus.

After donning black rubber gloves, massage oil was dribbled over my breasts. At first he began to squeeze and kneed them, then turned his attention to my fully erect nipples.

My nipples are extremely sensitive and quite painful if pinched. As Sir David increased the intensity of pressure on them, my mind began searching for the panic word. I was about to announce 'Marsh Mellow' when he suddenly backed off, apparently sensing my rapidly increasing discomfort. A quick glance at his eyes told me he understood my limit in this regard.

This was only one of a few times where we made eye contact.

Continuing, his hands now left my breasts, fingers tracing across my stomach, until finally reaching my pubic mound. Dribbling more oil over my pubic hair, clit, and labia, his fingers now mingling the oil with my own secretions until both elements were completely mixed, leaving my pubic hair and pussy a sloppy, slippery mess.

Trapping my pussy lips and clit between his skilled fingers, he began a slow rhythmic massage of my most delicate parts. Over and over his fingers made their way up and down the sides of my cunt.

My hips now arching almost automatically against them in response, seeking the optimal pressure, trying to get the release I was yearning for. Forgotten were the cameras, I just needed an orgasm.

Spreading my pussy lips wide, he closely inspected my inflamed clit and vaginal opening. I could swear I saw him issue a slight smile of appreciation. It was the first facial expression I noticed from him.

My labia gaped open, his fingers freely moved slowly up and down my slit, while his thumb lightly massaged my clit. I could feel my moisture growing.

With each pass, his fingers paused at the entrance to my vagina. Once there, his finger dipped into me ever so slightly. Slowly this progressed to the first knuckle, then the second, and eventually the entire finger, his palm finally coming to rest on my clit and pubic mound.

Normally being finger fucked is not my thing, but it was done with such finesse and restraint, I was able to enjoy the act. Now sliding his finger in and out freely, his palm lightly slapping my clit with each stroke, I was beginning to feel real pleasure. Before long a second thick finger joined the first, my cunt now full, I had the feeling of being fucked by a real cock.

Just as I was nearing orgasm, he suddenly withdrew his fingers.

Reaching under the bench, he retrieved a black object, about 14 inches long with a bulbous tip. I realized he was holding a "Magic Wand" vibrator. Although familiar with these, I had never experienced one myself.

That was about to change.

My musings ended when I heard the massager come to life. The droning sound it made, unmistakable. As the head of the wand came in contact with my aching clit, my focus was brought to full attention, The pleasure provided by this toy itself was immense, however in the hands of a skilled practitioner, such as Sir David, it was like a gift from god.

With wand in hand, he repeated movements similar to what his fingers had earlier, slowly up one side of my labia, then down the other, with a brief brush by my clit. Then the entire sequence in reverse.

After several such passes, I was ready to come.

There is a reason for his title, Sir David. Not only an expert in rope bondage, but exquisite teasing as well. Each time I was on the verge of coming, he would halt stimulation, denying me my orgasm. Bringing me to the very brink repeatedly, I heard my own voice almost begging to give me the release I so sorely needed.

"Please, don't stop," was all I could say over and over again.

But to my anguished disappointment, he did stop, yet again.

Expecting yet another round of this treatment, I was surprised as I felt two fingers reenter my aching cunt. This time however, the fingers curled upwards towards my belly button, exploring the upper walls of my vagina.

I finally realized he was seeking out my G-spot. An expert on vaginal manipulation, he quickly located it. Once found, his fingers traced a circular motion on this sensitive area, giving me a new source of pleasure, something I've never experienced before.

As he continued to massage my G-spot, the vibrator was re-applied to my clit. Only this time there was no more up and down trips around my cunt, just a steady direct stimulation of my clitoris.

In less than a minute, I experienced one of the most intense orgasms ever. So intense my pussy erupted with a series of massive squirts. My first ejaculation experience. I've heard others talk about this, but never thought I'd experience one myself, yet here I was, erupting like a geyser.

My orgasm ebbing, Sir David switched off the vibrator. The head of the wand now drenched with a thick coating, the mixture made up of my orgasmic juices, lube, and a creamy broth my pussy had whipped up.

Gathering my composure and thoughts, I hoped Michael and Shane were able to observe my waterworks display. Although a bit embarrassed, I was proud to finally experience something so many women had talked about. It was glorious. Something I hoped to repeat again soon.

The magic wand was returned to its home under the bench, leading me to believe the session was winding down, but I was mistaken.

Putting practiced fingers to good use, starting with the massage of my pussy and clit. Before long, my body was telling me it was ready for more.

The vaginal massage was enhanced with a new element. At random intervals Sir David would halt the massage long enough to spank my clit. Just a few slaps at a time. Soft enough to not be painful, but hard enough to keep my clit at full attention, loud enough to be heard. The anticipation nerve racking, not knowing when the next spanking would be applied.

Soon the frequency of clit spanking sets became less random, progressing into an almost continuous stream. My cunt sopping wet, the sound of slaps now had a splashing element added to it.

With the spanking of my clit nearly reaching a crescendo, I was nearing yet another orgasm.

Then I felt two very familiar fingers slide into me. Already knowing the way, they went directly to my G-spot and began to work their magic.

Now both of his hands were busy, working in unison towards a common goal.

In less than a minute, the simultaneous stimulation of my clit and G-spot triggered another intense orgasm.