Jan's Screen Test

Story Info
Jan takes a role in a reality porn series.
8.9k words
4.37
27.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckold308
cuckold308
504 Followers

Much has happened since that fateful day at Mira's photography studio.

A simple erotic photo shoot, intended as birthday present for Michael, unexpectedly turned into a sex foray with 5 handsome black men.

***(See "Jan's Boudoir Photo Shoot", for a detailed account of that day.)

Several weeks later, the photo album was finally complete. Although ecstatic about Mira's work, I was surprised when she had me meet Shane, a famous porn star. This meeting resulted in being offered a job in what he coined as 'Reality Porn'. His charming personality, good looks and huge cock were impossible to resist. Of course I let him fuck me.

***(See "Jan's Boudoir Photo Shoot - The Aftermath", for details.)

Now in a quandary, do I give Michael his birthday gifts before or after telling him about Shane.

To minimize any possible drama, chose to give Michael his gifts, 2 photo albums and a DVD.

The first album containing sexy boudoir pictures, my original idea. The second, sexually explicit pictures of me with 5 black men, and last but not least, a live action DVD.

Since Michael was already informed about what transpired on that day, none of these would be a shock to him. In fact, I spent many hot evenings re-telling him this story. The result always the same, we fucked like rabbits.

Now with the albums and DVD, Michael would be finally able to see for himself, what I had only been able to describe.

To say he will be ecstatic would be an understatement.

Only now I had yet another confession to make. The Shane incident. Hopefully his special day wouldn't be ruined by this news.

So I began.

My tale barely started, Michael interrupted me, "Wait, you're telling me you had sex with Shane? Shane the porn star? He actually fucked you?" OMG, that guy has the fattest cock in porn, and you managed to get it into you? Holy crap, that's crazy."

"You're not angry with me?"

"Hell no", he said, his erection now about to burst out from his shorts. "This is so fucking hot. Continue please, details, intimate details, tell it all, don't leave a single detail out."

Hearing his enthusiasm relieved some of the anxiety I was feeling.

"Do you have any pictures or video?", he asked excitedly?

"Sorry honey, the whole thing was entirely unplanned, it just happened."

"Never mind," he said. "It doesn't matter, but I would have loved seeing you in action. To see his fat black cock stretching your pussy. Wow, you really fucked Shane, unbelievable. This is the best birthday gift I could ever wish for."

At this point I was stroking Michaels cock. It was the least I could do.

Continuing, I gave him the details of our encounter. How he seduced me with his smooth style, capping it with revealing his huge cock.

Telling him, "You know how much I love big black cock. Believe me his cock is huge. It barely fit in my mouth. I was worried about it fitting in my pussy. But you know me, I had to at least try. Of course it was a tight fit, really stretched me, but I finally took his all. I thought you might be proud of my accomplishment."

Adding with a sly smile, "Did I tell you he fucked me bareback?"

"OMG, did he cum inside of you?", Michael asked.

"Of course, I knew you wouldn't have it any other way," I told him with a teasing tone.

At this point Michaels cock shot a stream of cum all over my hand and belly. I guess he liked what he heard.

"Happy Birthday Michael,' I said with a laugh. "It seems like you like all of your gifts."

After a brief rest I told him about Shane's business offer. A position starring in an exclusive series called Reality Porn.

Although stunned, I was also flattered to be considered. Somewhat intrigued, said I would consider his proposal after discussing it with you, before giving my answer.

"So Shane wants to make you a porn star?", Michael's voice now excited without a hint of anger. "Wow, one of the biggest names in porn fucked you, and liked it enough to put you on film. Jesus, this just keeps on getting better and better."

Questioning Michael now, "What are your thoughts? I know this is coming out of the blue, but what's your gut reaction? We need to be in total agreement on this."

"Babe, I'd go for it," he told me. "Sure there are lots of details to be worked out, but from my point of view, the pluses seem to outweigh the negatives. Plus, I'd get to see you having sex in ways I could only dream of."

Giving him a big hug and kiss saying, "I love you Michael."

The very next day I took out Shane's card and nervously dialed his office number. A secretary answered, asked my name, then put me on hold.

A few seconds later I heard Shane's smooth sexy voice, "Jan, what a pleasant surprise. I was hoping to hear from you about my business proposition, or even better, the possibility of us getting together again. I so thoroughly enjoyed our last visit."

Nothing else needed to be said, I knew exactly what he meant.

"I too enjoyed our time together. Also considered your offer. After discussing it with Michael, I've decided to take the next step, explore possibilities further."

"Excellent, I'm so happy to hear this. This could be the start of a great relationship." For what it's worth, did you discuss our time together with Michael?"

"Yes, our relationship depends on honesty and total disclosure."

"Sounds very reasonable. If Michael is there, can you put him on the call as well?"

"He's already listening," I said.

Addressing Michael now, "If you don't mind my asking, how did you take Jan's confession? Were you angry or distressed?" Did it bother you that a porn star seduced and fucked your wife without advance permission?"

Somewhat embarrassed by Shane's direct question, Michael recovered quickly, "Quite the contrary." I was flattered by your sexual attraction to Jan. I was excited and turned on by the news, wanted intimate details, especially when I found out it was you, the legend Shane."

Obviously Michael was much more knowledgable about the porn world than I.

Continuing, "As far as having sex with Jan without my advance permission, as Jan stated earlier, our relationship rules allow for this possibility."

Shane said. "That's great. Anything else?"

Laughing now, Michael told him, "I wish I had some pictures."

Shane was relieved, at least Jan's significant other wasn't going to pose a problem, not yet anyway, then said with a sly smile, "That problem can easily be corrected in the near future."

Shane laughing, "Michael, although I don't have pictures, I do have video, curtesy of Mira. Unbeknownst to either of us, our entire time together was recorded on her security cameras. Mind you, it's not up to my standards of porn quality, but hot none the less. I've watched it several times, even shared it with some close professional friends. They are in 100% agreement, Jan is perfect for what I have in mind."

Then adding, "I'll make sure to get you a copy."

Although not exactly thrilled to hear this, but at least the video was in the hands of porn professionals.

"Jan, let's meet at my Atlanta office next week. Please bring Michael along. We can all discuss next steps. I'll also show you around my new state of the art video studio. I think you will both be impressed."

The appointment set, and just like that, I took my first step into the realm of porn.

As promised, Shane overnighted the DVD. As he cautioned, it was obviously not professionally done, more like a home video. Never the less it caught all of the action, me sucking his huge cock, then him fucking me in a myriad of positions.

Michael and I had sex watching that video every day since it arrived.

A week later we showed up at Shane's posh Atlanta studio, his pretty secretary leading Michael and I directly into his office.

"Jan, it's so good to see you again. You must be Michael. Jan has told me much about you. So glad you could make it as well. Let me offer you both a glass of wine."

Jan saying, "That would be great, thank you."

Shane did most of the talking, "All participants are under strict privacy clauses, and the males are tested before every filming for STD's. This is of utmost importance, since all scenes would be filmed without condoms, unless the film's premise requires them."

Although this wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear, Shane's explanations of medical safety precautions seemed to meet my needs.

Michael still somewhat in disbelief, only a week ago Shane fucked Jan. Now she was about to sign a contract. One that had her doing porn. Go figure.

The financial compensation conversation was straightforward. A contract was presented and signed by me, with Michaels approval.

We all shook hands sealing the deal. I was now officially a porn actress, at least on paper.

The legal formalities completed Shane said, "Let me take you on a tour of the facility. It's brand new and I'm very proud of what we've built." We followed Shane down a flight of stairs to the studio on the floor below.

The studio was a large room with a glass wall, effectively dividing it in half. On our side of the glass, was a series of recliner lounges, setup like a movie theater. Behind the recliners was a raised booth with large control panel and numerous monitors.

Beyond the glass wall, a slightly sunken stage, that allowed for perfect viewing. On the stage was a single king sized bed, the only furniture visible.

Shane telling us, "This is a set for a soon to be produced reality series, I'm calling it, Left in the Dark".

Shane instructed us to please take a seat.

He explained, "When the theater is darkened, the glass wall is virtually a large one-way mirror, allowing clear view of the bedroom set from the theater seats, but occupants on the opposite side of the glass can only see their reflection, as if looking at a very large mirror."

Continuing, "The control panel allows the director to control all 16 cameras spread around the room. All cameras record simultaneously, allowing for detailed final editing".

"Now I think a demonstration is in order," Shane said as he rose from his lounge.

"Jan, I beg your indulgence for a short while. Please come with me, Michael please stay where you are."

I followed Shane thru a door leaving the theater room, finally arriving on the opposite side of the glass wall.

Shane now speaking in a normal voice, "Michael, can you see and hear me?"

"Perfectly," Michael said.

"Jan, tell Michael what you see, but speak softly."

I did as asked, almost whispering, "All I see is our reflection."

Michael said, "Amazing, I was able to even hear that. Impressive audio."

"Great, I'm going to turn off the sound, monitor, and stage lighting for a few minutes, before continuing the demo. Hang tight."

Shane told me, "Jan, we need to give the equipment a test run."

"Remember Michael's only complaint about me fucking you, was he wasn't there to watch. With your permission, that is about to change."

I was finally starting to realize what he was about to ask.

"Undress and lay seductively on the bed, I'll re-join you shortly. We can take this as far as you or Michael wants."

"Ok," I said somewhat reluctantly, then started to undress.

Once totally naked, I laid back on the bed, posing as sexily as possible in total darkness.

"I'm ready," I said to Shane.

Shane now talking to Michael, "I've turned the sound back on and the cameras should be online in a moment. Let me know if you can see and hear."

I heard Michael's response, "Oh fuck," as he saw me spread eagle lying naked on the bed. Then saying, "Jan, can you see me?"

"No babe, it's almost pitch black in here, the faint glow of the red lights on the cameras the only illumination."

"Where's Shane?" he asked.

Before I could answer, I heard Shane's voice. "You should be able to see me as I near the center of the room."

On the monitor Michael could now clearly see him moving towards the bed. Like Jan, he was totally naked, his huge cock bobbing and swaying in front of him.

Now lying next to Jan, Shane asking, "How's the view on the monitor?"

"Perfect," Michael said, his cock growing harder by the second as he watched intently.

Shane again, "Michael, what you see and hear needs to be perfect for my clients. Jan, please spread your legs and hold your pussy open."

"Michael on your control panel you can switch to any of the 16 cameras and zoom in as close as you like. Can you see Jan's pussy clearly?"

Michael saying, "Any clearer, I could give her a pelvic exam."

"Can you see us both on the bed? "Switch around to each of the cameras to make sure the bed is clearly seen from each."

"All of the cameras are aimed correctly, and providing perfectly clear images," Michael said, his cock now rock hard in anticipation of what might come next.

Shane now saying, "Ok, all the preliminary tests check out. Michael you are now the director and key grip, responsible for getting the most out of the action on this side of the glass. The final testing is recording live sexual activity. The sex can be simulated or the real thing. I'll leave that up to you and Jan. What's it going to be?"

I finally spoke up, "Babe, it's up to you."

After a brief silence, Michael's trembling voice came over the speakers, "Jan, go for it. You know how badly I want to see Shane fuck you."

Hearing Michaels words was music to Shane's ears. A test run of the new studio equipment, while fucking Jan, with the satisfaction of knowing Michael was closely watching, priceless."

In an effort to get the best possible view, Michael began to gradually turn up the lights on the bedroom set.

While Michael was busy adjusting the lights at the control console, things were happening behind the glass wall as well. Stroking Shane's massive cock with one hand, massaging his huge ball sack with the other. Previous experience had shown me just how much come they were capable of producing, never the less, I was anxious to have my memory refreshed.

When Michael looked up again, my lips were already wrapped around Shane's huge cock.

Only a scant week ago my lips and cunt had accommodated this monster. It required quite a stretch both figuratively and literally to accomplish this.

Now just knowing I could, I was hungry to have him fill both orifices again.

Meanwhile Michael, still fiddling with all of the camera controls, started giving orders over the mic, as if he was a director of a traditional porn shoot.

"Wow, Jan, that's great, take Shane's cock as deep as you can." then ,"Perfect hold it there."

My mouth full of cock, unable to respond, Shane intervened, "Michael, this is something we don't do in Reality Porn. A general script or theme is presented and discussed before filming begins. However, once cameras are rolling, the director is only responsible for getting the best viewing angles. Only in the most dire of circumstances will the director intervene, thereby stopping the shoot."

Michael responded, "Sorry, I was getting carried away."

Shane again, "No harm done. This is only a test run of the equipment and facility."

"I want you to see your wife giving my cock her all, like she did last week, this time in front of you, and the camera."

I'd heard enough, "Michael, I love you honey, but please be a quiet observer. Right now I want you see what you missed, Shane's cock planted deep in my cunt. My pussy is sopping wet, but I'll need every bit of this lubrication if you want to see that monster cock fill me."

Michael's silence signaled his acquiescence.

Without further ado, Shane knelt between my legs, his huge cock dangling, its head resting on my stomach, the shaft rubbing against my pussy lips and clit.

Ready to be fucked, I reached between my legs, wrapped my hand around his huge member, rubbed it up and down my sopping slit, covering its huge head and shaft with my juices.

His cock sufficiently lubricated, I placed it between my pussy lips, lodging its head in my vaginal canal then waited for his thrust.

Almost immediately I got exactly what I wanted. Reliving the sensation of my pussy being stretched again as his cock advanced ever deeper into me. Remembering just how good it felt to have his fat cock inside once more.

The difference was this time my cunt accepted his girth almost immediately.

Simultaneously I felt his balls come in contact with my ass, pubic bone against my clit, I knew I had taken his all yet again.

Even though this had happened before, I still felt a sense of accomplishment.

I would have loved to see the look on Michael's face, but the mirror effect of the glass wall again prevented this.

Almost immediately his huge log was gliding in and out of me in long hard strokes. His ball sack slapping my ass each time he bottomed out.

And It was glorious. I guess I was becoming addicted to big cocks, perhaps to big black cocks. Only time and future experience would tell for sure.

The stimulation provided by Shane's huge cock, combined with knowing Michael was closely watching on numerous monitors, had me coming almost immediately. My pussy involuntarily grasping and squeezing his cock. Trying it's absolute best to coax his balls to give up their black baby batter. This action alone had been the early demise of many black cocks in the past few years.

But Shane had plenty of experience in controlling his own orgasms during his porn career.

Over the next 30 minutes, Shane fucked me in in nearly every possible position. Missionary, doggie style, cowgirl, you name, we did it. My cunt now fully adapted to his huge cock, to the point where it now felt perfectly normal.

A scary thought.

Shane later told me, he fucked me in so many ways, not only for our mutual pleasure, but to evaluate my technique. After all, this was a screen test.

Since it was all being recorded, he could review the session, allowing him to make some off-camera suggestions, to improve the final product and ultimately customer satisfaction.

After all his porn experience, Shane knew very well what looked good on film.

Finally I boldly told him, "I'm ready, please shoot your load in me. Give it to me. I want to feel the warmth of your come."

Shane's years of experience in porn had taught him how to orgasm on cue. He didn't disappoint.

Shane called out, "Michael, get ready, my balls are ready to burst. I'm about to fill your hot wife with a huge load. I'll keep her legs spread wide while I cum. Zoom in close. Make sure you capture my ball sack as it contracts, preparing to unload into Jan's cunt."

Whatever his motivation for Shane's outburst, Michael didn't bite, and remained silent. I think at that moment Michael passed his own screen test. There would be plenty of similar situations in the future, lots of cocks and come filling me. He had to prove he could keep his emotions and jealousy in check.

Shane may have been testing Michael, but he wasn't lying about coming. Holding his cock in deep, raising my legs even higher, I felt pulse after pulse of hot seed being pumped into me.

With his large cock occupying so much space in my cunt, there was little room left for the massive amount of come he produced. Although my pussy was tightly stretched around his cock, hydraulic pressure forced his sperm to squirt out around the sides of his shaft anyway.

"Oh fuck, your cock feels like a fire hose blasting my cervix with hot cum. I'm cumming again."

Although his balls were finally empty, Shane was in no rush to remove his cock from the warmth of my cunt. Leaning down he kissed me whispering, "Jan, this was more than a screen test, I thoroughly enjoyed fucking you again. Hopefully this is will be repeated many times in the future."

"Me too," my quiet response.

Finally Shane withdrew his cock with a slow deliberate movement. Inch by inch his shaft revealed itself to the vigilant cameras Michael was closely monitoring.

cuckold308
cuckold308
504 Followers