All Comments on 'Jan's Story'

by billwells1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 7 years ago
Different . . .

This is definitely different than most stories I've read. It was well written and edited.

I would like to see another chapter added relating an actual encounter with mother and son. Three stars for her fantasy expose'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Give Us More, Please

This could well be the beginning of an epic story, not so much in length but in depth. So many ways for this talented author to take this and if you do I will be along for the ride.

bwmombwmomover 7 years ago
Very good

You know, I think you should leave this as is, without another chapter. The build up is just so great. I do hope to read more from you, but I want the next step for Jan to live right here in my own dirty imagination. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Yes!

Slow, hot rise in the story was emulated by the slow, hot rise of my dick! Masterfully done. Wonderful internal battle in her mind. Hot, Hot, Hot!

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Very Nice!

Rarely have I read a story that excited me more - and this one had no actual contact between mother and son. I agree that a sequel could never do justice to this story and that what I have conjured in my twisted, perverted mind is more exciting than seeing the words in print could ever be. Kudos and thank you!

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Very Nice! The Sequel

I noticed that I accidentally clicked 4 stars when I meant to click 5 stars. There seems to be no way for me to change this. My apologies - your story deserved 5 stars!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Great lead in

I wonder if we will get to read about the affair they have and where it leads from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fantasy come to life

there has got to be more parts. please hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Finish it q

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbillwells1@billwells1
I write very amateurish fantasy for my own amusement and hopefully for others. I am strictly a two-fingered typist, so stories take hours to complete and sometimes finish due to cramping, resulting in careless editing and sudden stops. I attempt to present views from bo...