Jan's Wish

Story Info
Jan’s wish to experience a longtime fantasy.
5.3k words
4.14
10.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The envelope came in the mail with nothing but a pair of panties and a note that said, "try me on and make your strangest fantasy come true."

She washed the panties and put them on, they felt soft and comfortable, but a little loose. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was short and a little chubby, but very healthy from her new obsession with exercising and doing yoga. Her hair was long and black and almost always in a ponytail. She pulled the waistband of her panties out and looked down, and made her wish. Nothing happened.

Jan had been single for a year after breaking up with her after college boyfriend. she hadn't had sex since the breakup, but she didn't really get get the big deal about sex, her, ex boyfriend just got drunk and breathed his beer breath in her face until he was done.

Jan's wish was undeniable, she'd had the same fantasy the whole time, it was Strange all right, she thought, and pretty much impossible. It was based on experience she had when she was a freshman in Christian College.

After Jan's parents got a divorce, Jan's and her mom moved into an apartment together, it was a lot cheaper than living on campus. The apartment was fine, but she was bored and lonely. One day she was staring out of her window onto the basketball court.

A guy about her age wandered out onto the court, she didn't know him. He had a bad uneven haircut and was wearing Walmart brand sweat pants with a crusty Old Navy sweatshirt. He looked up at the pole of the basketball hoop, he tried to climb it. As he got about halfway up the pole, he started struggling, his legs kept slipping as he tried to use them to shimmy up the pole. Rather than try to pull up with his arms though, he just stayed in on spot, pulling his legs up over and over, letting them slide down, it seemed like he was doing it on purpose. He kept at it for almost a minute, until a lady came out and started feeding some stray cats by the fence of the court.

All the kids called this lady a witch, she had long black frizzy hair and wore a long beat up coat. in the summer, she wore a tattered tie dye dress with no bra. She had low hanging boobs and her nipples poked out. The guys pretended to be disgusted, but always tried to sneak a look. The witch, or cat lady, screamed at them when they threw rocks at the cats. When pole guy saw that she was watching him, he climbed down and ran off. The cat lady looked up at Jan looking out her window, Jan quickly closed the shades and moved away from the window.

A few days later, the guy was back and at it again, this time he went right to pulling his legs up and down the pole, he looked determined to achieve something by doing this, but at the time, Jan didn't know why. As the boy started moving faster, he kind of tilted his pelvis inward towards the pole, until once again, the witch appeared at the fence. The pole climber let out a long beath and squinted his eyes at her as he slid down and left. once again the cat lady smiled at him, then looked at Jan in her window. Jan quickly shut the shades.

The same thing happened every few nights a week. It was the middle of summer and Jan was on break from school with nothing to do. He always came out just after 9pm, when the courts were closed to playing ball and it got dark.

One hot day, Jan was sitting on the edge of the apartment pool with her legs dangling in the water, the pole guy was in the pool. Jan noticed he kept wading by, trying to look up at the crotch of her bathing suit.

The next day Jan caught him looking again, he looked embarrassed, but couldn't stop himself from trying to sneak a peak. It was around this time that Jan started to realize what this guy was up to, he was a pervert, she thought.

That night she saw him going up the pole again and she now understood he was doing something sexual. It was confusing to her, but she had a different view of him now. She actually felt a little sorry for him, he appeared frustrated and trying to get some kind of relief from this pole after staring at young women all day at the pool, but the cat lady kept interrupting.

One particularly hot night, he was going up the pole and the cat lady was nowhere in sight. The guy's legs were going up higher and faster than ever, then he started to slow down, his hips were thrusting more than usual, his face looked almost surprised, like he couldn't believe he was so close. his eyes almost seemed to glaze over. Then he turned his head, there was the cat lady, seemingly appearing out of nowhere. She walked right under him, following a small grey kitten with her arms stretched out in front of her.

"Come here little one." she called out. Then stopped to pick up the kitten and pet it.

The guy froze on the pole and waited for her to walk by, then he slid down the pole, looking like he was in agony. He pulled his shirt as far as he could over his shorts and left.

That night, Jan had a dream that she was lying on a table, a bunch of hands were touching her all over her body, it was a group of horny guys. When she woke up, she felt a strange feeling, her panties felt a little damp. She felt like she was yearning for something, but she wasn't sure what. Was that how pole guy felt? She thought about climbing the pole herself, but she was too afraid to be seen, and it was the middle of the night.

She tried twisting up her sheets and putting them between her legs and moving her legs up and down, she even tried moving them around like she was pedaling an imaginary bicycle. It felt pretty good, but eventually she got frustrated and gave up.

The next day she felt different, she just couldn't get this guy out of her head. She was anxious to feel that feeling again, but her mom was around singing in the kitchen, it was too distracting. She went down to the pool.

Jan sat on the edge of the pool with her legs making circles in the water. She was eagerly awaiting him, but trying to convince herself she wasn't. Finally he showed up.

He started at the other end of the pool, checking out some of the moms in bikinis. Some loud rowdy dudes came over yelling, and splashing, disturbing him, he quietly made his way towards Jan.

When he finally turned his head towards her crotch, she pretended like she was looking in the other direction so he wouldn't get spooked. It worked, he was taking a good hard look, she could see his greedy gaze out of the corner of her eye. Jan slowly opened her legs to give him a better view, she felt naughty, and somehow it also made her feel good.

By now, he was gazing right into the crevice of her bathing suit where it was a little wedged inside her. he had the same look of frustration on his face as he did the night before when his path to satisfaction was thwarted by the cat lady.

She felt a little guilty for causing him so much anguish, but at the same time, she felt excited and empowered that she could have such an effect on someone. She thought about her dream and wondered what he would do if she was lying naked on a table, letting him do whatever he wanted to her.

Jan shuddered, she realized she was opening and closing her legs and enjoying the feeling she got from it. His gaze was locked between her thighs and she could almost feel it. It was more than she could take, and by the looks on his face, more than he could take. She got, put a towel around her waist and went back to the apartment.

Back in her room, Jan took off her bathing suit, she looked at herself naked in the mirror. She had never felt pretty or sexy until today, until she saw the look on his face, the look of pure lust and helplessness. It made her feel like she needed to do something about this feeling but she wasn't sure what. She put her hand over her pussy and rubbed it, it felt nice, but like it wasn't enough. Then she heard, "Help, help my baby," coming from outside.

Jan parted the blinds a tiny bit and looked out. The witch was looking up in a tree and yelling for help. Way up in the tree was the tiny gray kitten. Jan couldn't figure out how a kitten could have gotten so high up a tree like that with no lower branches. People were starting to come outside to see what the yelling was about, the pole guy was one of them.

He stood there looking up in the tree with everyone else. They were all keeping their distance from cat lady.

"I'll be back in a minute!" she yelled out to her mom as she went out the door. She quickly went down the stairs to join the spectacle.

When she got there, she looked around he was gone.

"Please help my baby!" The cat lady yelled at the crowd.

"I called the fire department," said one lady.

"In this neighborhood they should be here in about an hour," said a fat guy with a goatee and balding ponytail.

Now Jan felt a little stupid, standing outside next to the basketball court looking up a tree with a bunch of other idiots as a crazy cat lady screamed. And why was she so fascinated with this dorky pole climbing pervert? She turned to go back inside, He was running out of the apartment building with a backpack on, strange, she thought.

He went over to the tree and immediately started climbing up the long thin branchless trunk. Hand over hand, his legs wrapped around the tree, this time he held on tight and didn't slip. Apparently he was slipping on purpose, thought Jan, but deep down she knew it all along. He could have made it up that pole in five seconds if he wanted to. All that practice had turned him into an expert climber.

He got to the lowest branch where the kitten was, pulled himself up and sat on the branch with one arm around the trunk. The kitten meowed and ran right up to him and started rubbing its head against his leg.

"Awwwwww," said the crowd.

With his free hand, he took off his backpack, unzipped it, then grabbed the kitten by the back of the neck and stuck him in the backpack. Quickly he zipped up the backpack and started sliding down the tree. It was completely quiet, except for the sound of muffled meows from the backpack and sweatpants scraping against bark.

When got back on the ground, he took off the backpack, and unzipped it, the crowd huddled closer, he handed the cat over to the lady.

She took the kitten in her arms and pulled it towards her saggy breasts and pointy nipples. "Thank you, thank you, tonight will be your night." She winked at him and smiled. then she walked through the crowd and walked out onto the sidewalk and away.

The pole kid stood there, heroic, but also seemed to be contemplating what the cat lady said. He walked back into the apartment building as the crowd dispersed.

She watched him in awe as he walked away. What did that lady mean about tonight being his night? She wondered. Could it possibly be related to,..The Pole? That would be too crazy, she scratched her head. One thing she did know, she was going to be at that window tonight.

That night, the air was still and warm. The sounds of kids playing in the distance slowly faded away to near silence. She was getting impatient, and also felt a little guilty and disgusted with herself for being so obsessed with this guy and his pole adventures. Yet it was all she had been able to think about all afternoon.

Eventually, when it was dark, a shadow came across the court followed by him. He looked around, longer than usual this time. He held on to the pole for a few seconds and closed his eyes, like he was wishing for something. up he went.

He quickly went about halfway up, then his legs started slipping again. He held the pole tight with his hands while his legs rose up and slowly slid down. His rythm was steady, but he was tilting his crotch upward more as he went.

The lights of the basketball court illuminated his face. Jan was on the second floor, so she could see his face quite clearly as he continued his climb to nowhere. His eyes were almost closed, his mouth open, like he was panting. Suddenly he stopped and turned his head towards the bushes that blocked the view of the busy road behind the courts.

Jan looked over, she saw something moving behind the bushes, he probably didn't see it because she was higher up than him. He started up again.

This time he moved his legs higher and held them up for a second or two, this seemed to be working judging by the look of pleasure on his face. There was movement in the bushes again, this time he didn't stop. It was like he couldn't stop even if he wanted to.

Jan thought he looked kind of like he wanted to cry, but if was in pain, why would he keep going? She wondered what it felt like, did it feel much better since had gone on longer than the last few times. Would he achieve relief? if not, she couldn't see how he would handle the frustration. Then again, could he fully let go and make a big wet mess in his pants? She was dying to know.

She imagined herself up on the pole feeling better and better with every lift until she reached a point of ecstasy that she couldn't suppress intil it came flooding out in her panties. What would it even feel like to have a hard penis poking into her soft panties? Why was she even thinking about this? She rubbed over the front of her shorts, pretending it was her penis.

Out on the pole, he was getting closer and closer, she could just tell. His eyes were glazed over and nothing was going to stop him, not even the cat lady, who was now visible through the bushes. I was almost like she too knew he was past the point of no return.

He lifted his legs three more times higher and slower than before, on the fourth lift, his eyes rolled back in his head, his legs locked around the pole. He pushed his crotch into the pole and it looked like he was trembling a little. He gave three more smaller lifts, as if to get out every last bit.

Jan hadn't even noticed that she was pushing down onto her pussy over her shorts. Her panties felt a little wet. The look on his face was a look that Jan would never forget for the rest of her life. It was alook of pure joy, ecstasy, triumph and then relief. She was fascinated, envious and a little freaked out.

Then came another look on his face, a look of shame, guilt and even a hint of fear. He looked around, slowly slid down the pole. He looked down at the crotch of his sweatpants. They seemed to be poking up from his boner, they might have been wet too. It was harder for Jan to see him once he was down from the pole. He pulled the front of his shirt as far down as he could and held it down as he slithered away.

As soon as he was out of sight, the cat lady appeared from her viewpoint behind the bushes. What a sicko, thought Jan. Then she pulled her hand away from her crotch. Who's the sicko now?

Now Jan was older in grad school living on her own. She couldn't figure out who sent her those mysterious panties. She had the panties on, the waistband held out by her thumbs as she looked down into them at her vagina just visible through her pubes. She felt dumb for believing even for a second that her wish would come true, and for putting on these mystery sent-by-a-stalker panties. She let the elastic of her panties go and went to find her workout leggings.

Most of all, she felt like something must be wrong with her for hanging on to that one moment on the basketball court for so long, that look in the pole guy's face when he finally had his sweet release. And what it must have been like knowing he was about to squirt a big load of hot goo in his pants out in the open, risking the ultimate embarrassment of getting caught. She wanted to know what it would feel like to finally let it all that sperm out.

She found her leggings, she forgot to wash them. She held the crotch up to her nose for a sniff, they were a little ripe, but ok for one more workout. She smelled them again, she got a little excited by the smell, and she hated herself for it. She put the leggings on over her new supposed magic panties. She was just about to leave when she got a pain in her side.

Her stomach made a gurgling sound, the the pain lower down towards her butt. She looked at the clock, god I hope I don't have to poo, I'm gonna be late for yoga class. The pressure was now at the exit point, it felt like a fart, she decided to take the chance and let it out.

Jan gave a timid push, the fart started seeping out, it seemed safe. She gave a bigger push and a long hot silent fart came wooshing out into her panties, she immediately felt better. Then, she sadistcally pulled down her leggings to let the fart out, she closed her eyes and took a big whiff. She couldn't figure out why she did that, she didn't mind the smell of her own farts, but she had never gone out of her way to smell them.

The smell hit her nose stronger than she expected, it made her gag a little. As it started to dissipate, she the smell combined with her stinky leggings and unwashed butthole. She felt a stirring in her pussy, it was confusing and exciting. She wondered if these magic panties were turning her into some kind of wierdo.

Jan went into the gym and over to her yoga class. There was a guy in her class that she liked to stare at. Today though, she didn't have any desire to watch him. She found herself fixated on the woman in front of her as she stuck her ass in the air. Jan imagined herself pulling down this woman's yoga pants to expose her hot juicy pussy and tight asshole. She wondered what it would be like to have a penis and be able to slide it in and out.

Jan was confused, she wasn't normally attracted to women, but now she was trembling with desire as she thought about violating this woman's every hole until she shot out a big creamy load inside her. As confused as she was, her burning desire eclipsed her thoughts of doubt.

The yoga teacher had them lying on their backs now with their legs in the air. Jan could see the crease in the woman's yoga pants where her pussy was. Jan suspected she wasn't wearing panties. Her own pussy was getting wet and excited as her magic panties rubbed against it from her legs going up and down. She wasn't sure she could take much more when the class finally ended.

She walked around the gym, stopping to watch a group of women doing a spin class. It drove her wild watching their crotches grinding into the bike seat while their boobs bounced around in their sports bras. She wondered if they ever got off if their pussies rubbed on the bike seats the right way.

Why was she suddenly so interested in women? She wondered if her magic panties got confused and thought she wanted to become a lesbian. Maybe my strangest fantasy was to be a lesbian and she didn't even know it, she wondered.

No, she knew her one true fantasy, to experience what that guy experienced on that basketball pole. That image of his face, his eyes and those thrusting hips and pumping legs. even years later, she couldn't stop yearning for it.

Jan looked around the gym, over in the CrossFit section, was rope for climbing. She tried climbing it before, it felt good, but not enough to cum, or even come close. Maybe today will be my day, she thought. She was definitely hornier than she'd ever been.

The only other people in the CrossFit section was a guy with a long shiny beard flexing his biceps in front of a mirror, and a woman with short blonde hair bending over to try and lift a large tire.

Jan stared greedily at the woman's ass, licking her lips. She could see the panty lines which for some reason, caused a sensation like a deep welling of fluid between her pussy and asshole. It was such a strange and wonderful feeling she never felt before, but it was also a feeling of urgency, like something needed to quench this fire before she went crazy.

She sauntered over to the rope, her gaze going back and forth from the rope to the woman. She could see the tops of her pale boobs as her tank top drooped down. it was amazing. She put her hand on the rope at eye level.

12