Jan's Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan pulled on the rope, as if to make sure it was secure. She pulled herself up and wrapped her legs around the rope, it was tight between her legs. she felt a warm glow through her midsection. She pulled herself up more, opened her legs to let the rope slide between her legs as she pulled up with her hands. already it was feeling good. She felt a peculiar sensation inside her panties, like something was in there.

The warm sensation became more intense, she felt something poking into her leggings and touching the rope. By now Jan was feeling so horny and determined, that she ignored the strange bulging sensation in her panties and continued up the rope.

By the time she got about halfway up, she was breathing heavily, she slowed down and let her legs go way up and then she pushed her crotch towards the rope and the let her legs slide down the rope. She felt conscious that it might be clear to anyone watching what she was doing. She looked below her, the woman who was lifting the tire was now on her back stretching, looking right up at Jan with a confused look.

Jan stopped and felt embarrassed, the lady looked away, she was about to start up again, when she felt a presence, like someone else was sharing her consciousness with her. "Please keep going," it pleaded. It was more of a feeling than the actual words. So this is what it feels like to go crazy, she thought. She felt a tightness in her yoga pants.

She looked down at something tenting out near the top of her leggings. She could also feel something touching her inner thighs. Her crotch ached for her to continue, but she was too freaked out and she quickly slid down and held the front of her shirt down as she awkwardly shuffled off to a bathroom stall.

Quickly she shut the bathroom stall door and locked it. The voice was urging her to please go back to the rope. She pulled down her pants, afraid at first to look down, she did. Staring up at her was a hard penis and testicles. She put her hand around the shaft, the penis jerked up even higher. It knew that a woman's hand was around it. Something took control and she started moving her hand up and down, It felt so good. Yessssss, keep going please. She put one hand under her new balls, they were firm and ready to burst. Just a little bit more and there would be a fountain of delightful cum squirting all over her and all would be well. She put a hand on her breast and started caressing it, without even knowing she was doing it.

This thing is controlling me, she thought. She didn't care, it felt so good, she wanted to cum so bad, it was all she ever wanted. She stopped, the voice shouted, no not again! She was in agony. The penis bobbed up and down and then a little clear fluid started leaking out. It felt like the penis knew it was in the hands of a woman and was lusting after her. She touched the fluid and felt how slippery it was between her fingers. She rubbed the fluid around the head of her glorious penis. It felt so incredible, she almost came. She stopped again, much to her body and the penis' protests.

No, her wish was to cum while climbing, like she always dreamed of. She tucked it away into her panties. Now she understood why the panties were too big, they needed to accomodate her new toy. She wondered if this change was permanent, but her overwhelming urge to cum overshadowed any worries she had.

It was difficult to walk and hide her raging boner and she made her way back to the rope. The penis led her there quickly. On the way, Jan saw a woman doing some leg exercises on a machine, she was drawn towards her. She stopped and stared right at the woman's pussy through her pink workout pants as her beautiful legs went up and down, up and down. Jan felt like she was about to let go right there without even touching the thing. She snapped out of her gaze when the woman stopped and looked at her.

The woman let out a sigh, "I'll be done in a minute."

So will I, thought Jan. "ok," was all she could muster up and she kept walking to the rope. She could feel wetness in her panties. She had no idea a penis could produce so much fluid before even cumming. It felt good having her hard dick rubbing against her wet cotton panties. God it feels so good.

When she got to the rope, she stopped for a second and looked down at her bulging hard-on begging for her to start climbing. Is this what you want you little pervert? She asked it with a wicked smile. Yes, please please I'm dying here, it seemed to be telling her. She pushed her crotch into the rope, a big drop of wetness drooled out into her panties. She needed to climb this rope now.

Up she climbed, not even looking to see if anyone was around. As soon as her knees starting going up and around the rope, she could feel that same welling of fluid coming from her loins. It all made sense now. Everything she dreamed about since that one moment when she saw that kid cumming on the pole was now coming true.

This time there was no stopping her. She only went about a quarter of the way up before she started her routine of letting her legs go up as high as she could, then let them slowly and deliberately slide down. It felt so good, she could feel it getting better with every lift. She wondered just how much better it could possible get before she came.

Her crotch was getting very wet, she was panting now and tilting her pelvis into the rope with every leg lift, there was no denying her movements as anything but sexual in nature. She didn't care, it was too late, there was no stopping her. The penis had her in it's control and it saw the end in sight.

Just when she could feel it starting to come out, she squeezed her pelvic muscles and stopped in a final moment of panic. Is this really happening? Noooo, please, no, what are you doing? The voice was frantic now.

Ok fine, she said, it's time. This time she lifted her legs slowly and let them slowly down the rope, the feeling was delectable. She knew she was starting to cum and she savored the feeling. She moved incredibly slow now, barely moving at all, it didn't matter anymore, even the tiniest stimulation was overwhelmingly delicious. She was trembling,

Cumming was inevitable, she tried holding on to that wonderful feeling as long as she could trying to hold it in, but she couldn't anymore. She let her muscles relax and was surprised by the amazing experience of ejaculating for the first time. A big gob of cum oozed out, then her muscles started contracting involuntarily, squirting out stream after stream of wonderful hot jizz right into her panties. She let out an involuntary grunt as it happened.

It felt so great, and so relieving, then the feeling finally started to fade as the contactions got smaller and then went away. Her panties felt full of goo, the head of the penis was completely engulfed in a pool of cum. She started to become aware of her surroundings again.

The woman doing leg lifts was now just sitting on the bench staring at her like Jan was some kind of weirdo. Jan felt embarrassed and stupid, as she slid down the rope. At the same time, she felt very relaxed and satisfied. She wondered if she could ever show her face in that gym again.

As she walked towards the locker room to clean up, she felt the penis getting softer, then the bulge started to fade away entirely. By the time she got into the bathroom stall, she couldn't feel it at all. She pulled down her yoga pants and then pulled out the waistband of her panties. The penis was gone, her pussy was back and covered in cum. It was such a wonderful sight.

Jan went home and took a nice long shower. She played with herself and made herself cum three times in a row. Then she took a look at her crusty panties and threw them in the washing machine.

When they were clean and dry, she put them back on and then put on a video of a woman masturbating. She felt a warm sensation and a stirring deep inside again, a bulge started forming in her panties, quickly she took them off and stuck them in her drawer for another day.

12