January and June in Vail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he moved off the table to the side to do my chest. And as he did, I reached under his balls and pulled his head toward my lips. I opened, used my lips to push the hood down and sucked in the glans. It nearly filled my mouth--the first time my lips had touched a dick head. There was pre-cum and he tasted sweet, like salted honey. He stopped momentarily, then sighed and moved in to squeeze my nipples. No knots there! I sucked harder pulling him deeper, using my tongue to maximize the stimulation as I rolled his balls in the palm of my hand. I had taken the bait--without even discussing the price.

"I'm kinda ready, Kelly. If you keep sucking, you're going to have something to swallow. Is that what you want? I assumed you were going to do me first."

First? Me doing him? Interesting, this young stud was clearly capable of producing multiple orgasms in a night. Good to know. I released and he moved to the base of the table again where he continued to stand. He pulled me to the bottom edge and used his large strong hands to lift my thighs and placed my calves on his shoulders as he swallowed half or more of my cock.

I was so aroused that this action could only last a few minutes. "I'm ready too, Carlos. It's my turn to do a bit of massage." I stood and motioned him to the table. He bent over it right at the edge, one leg on the floor, the other on the table. He obviously knew how to present his ass. His bubble popped open. And the nicest target winked at me. I grabbed some of the oil and started to massage his globes, then his crack, the rim and finally, I penetrated.

He looked back at me with a smile. So I pushed further and found the magic button. I pressed it hard and he sighed and pushed back into my hand. "Put him in, Daddy. I'm ready." So I wrapped and lubed again and began to apply pressure. It didn't take much. He was tight, but not a newbie. I popped through the ring and froze. He signaled he was ready for more, so I began the thrusting that would gain me a fraction of an inch with each stroke. Soon I bottomed. My first time. I was definitely in heaven. My balls crashed into his as my pubes were compressed with our junction. I began the familiar hip thrusting, rocking with every bump and tightening my glutes with each forward thrust. My cock head strokedg his prostate with each downward penetration. I could feel my spunk boiling inside my balls which were now hot and full.

He contracted his anal ring muscles. "God, you're big. I love being filled by a big man. You're really crowding my prostate. Go ahead. Finish me off."

I thrust deep one more time and reached under his chest to hold him steady, my fingers squeezing his nipples. "I'm cuming, Carlos."

"Yes, so am I. I can't wait to feel your hot baby making semen fill that bulb. I bet it's a ton. Give me all you've got stud."

I shot harder than I had in years and collapsed onto his back. Funny thing, I didn't feel any cramps or stiffness. Well, one kind of very nice stiffness. I had taken my first boy, my first man. And he was a beauty. He turned his head and whispered, "You are so hot, Daddy."

There it was again. He had called me Daddy several times. But it didn't make me feel old. Instead, it egged me on to take possession of this boy and prove to him the man I am. I was really quite willing to have him as my boy. Even if I had to prove worthy of his admiration--and even if I had to pay him. I didn't want this to end. But, the back room was a little cold. "Let's head back to the fire for a few minutes." I pulled out, tied off and pitched it and headed for the sofa. When we got there, I pulled him into my lap. I wanted to feel that naked skin on mine for a little longer while I thought about what had just happened. I wanted to hold his cock. The first man's cock other than my own that I had touched since my teens. And I wanted to massage his spunk into his cock.

He stretched out over me, his head on the armrest. I spread the convenient soft throw over us as we gazed at the fire--and as my hands diddled with his cock and coddled his balls. After a few minutes, he reached his arms around me and our lips met. Our tongues dueled for some minutes as I felt the life returning to his penis. Of course, he would be ready again. He was a boy! And the musk was filling the warm space around us. I rolled him into my lap, and his lips moved immediately to my cockhead. My fingers moved to his cleft and his rim. I worked it a bit, wet the finger with saliva and penetrated. He moaned and squirmed in pleasure and raised his ass to urge me deeper. He was ready for round two.

Then I realized that I wanted him to fuck me. To this day, I'm not sure where that idea came from. It was not in the plans. But, I wanted to feel him inside. Then maybe this Daddy-stuff would go away. By then, he was hard again, and it turned out so was I. It had been years since I had recovered so quickly. This boy was definitely an aphrodisiac.

"It's your turn Carlos. I want you to fuck me. But go slow. I'm not very experienced." (Hell, I was an anal virgin, but he didn't need to know that yet.) "But not on the table. Let's go to my room." I pushed him off, and he helped me to rise from the sofa. I led the way to the room, stretched out on my back and motioned him to begin.

"Are you sure, Daddy?"

"Dammit, fuck me boy. I want to feel you inside."

He pulled me to the edge. Then he knelt and brought me to full erection with his lips as his fingers began their work.

His hands moved to the taint, then the rim. The fingers were slick with the Nordic oil. His index finger penetrated. "Just like a banker. Tight ass! Sorry, I couldn't resist the comment. I don't get to use it often." I snickered, and the finger invaded another inch. He pulled it back, coated it with lube again and tried again. This time he was in, touching the base of the prostate. I sighed loudly. "Guess I found the hot spot, Kelly." Over the next few minutes, he opened me, swirling and scissoring fingers, adding a few more, caressing the love nut repeatedly, ultimately finger-fucking my hole while his long hard dick waited impatiently for its turn. I was moaning, groaning, whimpering, whining. I guess I'm not going to be a silent fuck bottom.

"It's time Carlos. Put Carlito in. Sorry, I too can't resist the chance to show off my limited Spanish."

"Well Mr. Kelly McAllister, I think you're about to regret insulting my cock. My friends call him Gordito. He's not 'ito' anything else." With those words, he wrapped, lubed again, and started to press the head at my entrance. I was ready, but it still stung, for only a few seconds. He pushed harder, slipped past the ring and froze, waiting for a go-ahead from me. I signaled. He withdrew an inch and thrust forward again, this time colliding with the love nerve bundle.

"Fuck, Carlos. Right there. You've got me."

Over the next few minutes, he carefully pulled and pushed, getting deeper with each stroke. Most scraped the prostate and I started leaking pre-cum. He used two fingers to pull the hood the rest of the way back and swept the fluid to his lips. Then he fisted my dick. "I can't believe I took this monster," he laughed. Then I felt his balls on my ass. He had bottomed. My chute had molded to his shaft. I had taken all of him. I felt full, and when I looked up into his beautiful face and drew my hands over his bulging muscles, I knew I was in paradise. One of the calendar hunks of the world had taken me. I was living a Bel Ami fantasy for my first manfuck.

Carlos continued to pump as he pressed me into the tightest jack-knife that I had ever experienced--so much for leg cramps. His head bent down and he took my lips and began to suck on them. My hands went to his curly soft hair and held his face near mine as my tongue escaped and began to explore his mouth.

We were both nearly there. He stroked a few more times. I could feel his gut and thighs tighten. He began the spasms that would carry his spunk. And without even touching my dick, it too began to spit my creamy white cum. I had just experienced my first anal orgasm. And I would be a changed man for life. My entire body strained to push the essence up and out. It sprayed long thin ropes of viscous cum. Every nerve tingled with arousal. No part of my body was going to "sit out" this event. I squeezed my anal muscles and reveled in the thickness inside me. I was all in. I had been fucked by a pro and was experiencing the orgasm of my life. And apparently so was Carlos. I could feel his shots of hot cum that I had milked from him, even inside the condom. Maybe a half dozen. He smiled, released my legs which curled around his waist and held him tight. We rested for a few minutes. Then, much to my surprise, Carlos whispered, "I hope that was okay, Daddy. Thank you. I'll be ready for you to do me again in a little while."

Soon we began to cool. So, we got up and returned to the fire. Once again he moved to my lap. I felt euphoric. I felt such tenderness toward this boy. No stiffness. No muscle pains. And I'd just taken and been taken by my first man-boy. I was glowing. And I definitely felt like an alpha. We sat before the fire for a little while and sipped another beer. Then I suggested dinner--my treat. He warned that reservations were a must in Vail--but I had made reservations for the entire week for Pat and me. I named the place. Then, I asked if he wanted to spend the night.

"I'm staying at the Vail Hilton." He laughed. "That's what we call the dormitory hostel that all the employees use. I pay by the night for a twin bed in a hall with a large common shower and laundry facilities. And I've got a locker for my clothes. If we can stop by after dinner, I can get some stuff for tomorrow."

"Fuck, if that's where you're staying, you can spend the week."

He went silent. Had I gone too far?

"Are you sure Kelly?"

"Yeah--although I haven't asked yet, what do you charge?"

"You've prepaid for the week. Gratuities are at your discretion."

"I'm not talking about the ski lessons."

"I'm not a pro, Kelly. I've enjoyed our time together. I WANT to please you in any way I can. There won't BE a charge. Don't insult me. What have I done to give you that impression? Forgive me."

"I'm sorry. I'm not accustomed to people who look like you do spending time and energy with someone like me--unless I'm paying."

"Well, welcome to my world. We're going to have a wonderful week, Kelly. You're going to be a great skier when it's over. And you're going to know what it means to have a young male lover. Then you can make up your own mind on what the next steps are. And here's my price: room and board for the week."

"Let's get to dinner. Our reservation is in 30 minutes. I don't suppose they are very lenient with late-shows. I'm told dress is casual après-ski. That means a sweater and jeans for me."

We had a great dinner, at which he filled me on his work schedule at Vail. He didn't volunteer family or personal details, and I didn't ask. Then we went by the "Hilton" and he packed a duffel. He slept in my bed that night--a king with piles of downy duvets. He slept nude, as I spooned him into my gut. He nestled in and my cock found a comfortable slot between his thighs. My hand then reached over and cupped his balls. He wasn't going to be cold. I had my boy in my arms. I could already feel the affection overtaking me--or at least the lust. I hadn't slept better in two years. TBC BD

12