Janus Coins: John's Story - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, what room are you in, in case I need to come and get you?"

"406. It's the one with the whiteboard on the door and The Jesus and Mary Chain poster."

"What's that?"

"They're a band from Scotland. Big noisy rock'n'roll with loads of distortion."

"Oh. Cool. Well, see ya!" she said, waving at me as she headed to the elevator.

I'd brought the book I was reading, Fred Saberhagen's "The Dracula Tape," down, but I realized that Amy was right -- there was no reason to worry about leaving my laundry down here while I went back to my room and watched TV. I just glanced at my Casio watch and set a timer for 20 minutes, so that I wouldn't forget about it, and would come back to move it into the dryer.

When I came back down later, it seemed like Amy had already moved both her clothes from the washer to the dryer, but mine as well. In fact, there was a post-it note on the washer that said "Put your clothes in the dryer for you. You owe me $1.50! :) Amy" Her laundry basket was sitting beneath her two dryers, so I took two dollar bills from my velcro wallet and put them inside it before heading back to my room, $0.75 for each dryer she'd paid for me, and a $0.50 convenience fee.

Sure enough, when I came back later, timed to arrive just when my dryers were done, Amy had already come and gone, collecting her clothes and the two dollars I'd left her. I decided not to fold my clothes in the laundry room, so just tossed them into the basket and hauled it back up the stairs to my room, closing the door behind me as I turned on the 27" TV I had, lucking out and finding that TBS was showing James Bond movies, and I'd managed to land right at the beginning of Octopussy, one of the better Roger Moore ones. I'd always thought people underestimated how good Moore had been in the role, but I did have to admit, the new guy, Brosnan, was pretty good so far. Way better than that lug Dalton had been. There was going to be another Brosnan one next year, but Denise Richards was going to be the Bond girl, and that was... well, it was a choice, I'd give it that. I remember doubting it would be a good one, and looking back now, boy was I right.

By the time Steven Berkoff was deploying his ridiculous Russian accent, I was mostly done with folding my clothes, which meant I could just relax on the couch and enjoy watching the movie. Or, that had been the plan, any way.

When Bond was pulling his fun little switch at the auction, there was a knock on my door. I headed over to open it, finding Amy standing there in the same outfit I'd see her in earlier, although her ponytail had been cleaned up, like she wanted it to look presentable. "Well?" she said. "Invite me in?"

It was bold, confident, certainly more direct than she'd been down in the laundry room. "How could I refuse?" I said, stepping aside. "C'mon in." After she stepped into my room, I closed the door behind her. "I wasn't expecting you to actually come to my room when I gave you my room number. I figured you were asking to just be polite."

Amy moved to sit down on the couch and I started walking towards it to join her, when there was another knock on the door.

"What the hell is going on?" I said, as I moved back to the door, opening it to see Stephanie standing there, her hands on her hips, dressed in a tank top and Daisy Duke shorts that did nothing to hide her ample figure, one I'd never had an opportunity to notice quite so clearly before now. Normally she preferred to keep her clothes baggy. "So what is--"

"This is my competition?" Stephanie said, strolling into my room. "Some flat chested freshman who probably doesn't know her way around a cock if it slapped her in the face?"

I closed the door behind her, leaning by back against it, trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

Amy grinned, rolling her eyes back as she stood up to meet Stephanie on her way in. "Typical," she said. "Overconfident and sloppy. Probably relied on those big tits of hers to get whatever she wants out of life. Hasn't a clue how to get a boy off beyond just shoving them into his face and hoping it works to keep him distracted."

"People have been estimating me all my life, so you're nothing new," Stephanie said, holding a hand out to her. "I'm Steph."

"Amy." The two girls shook hands. "Good luck to you anyway, Steph, and no hard feelings either way."

"Sure sure, no reason we can't be sporting about it."

"Anyway, a door opens."

"A door opens," Steph repeated back at her.

"Uh, excuse me--"

"John, sit down, will you?" Amy said. "The more questions you have, the longer it's going to take for me to beat this bitch."

"I've got the whole seven days with him, just like you do, Amy," Stephanie said, pushing me to sit down on my couch, forcing me to look up at the two of them standing in front of me. "Two minutes each, first round?"

"Sounds fair. Age before beauty."

"Bitch, I have both," she said with a competitive laugh. "But sure, let me show you just how it's done."

Holy shit, I remember thinking, the coin Abby gave me was real, just as Steph moved to sit down in my lap, sliding her hand back into my hair to pull me into a wild kiss, as her other hand dragged her fingertips across my chest. There was no delicacy, just a vicious wild hunger as her tongue stabbed into my mouth to slap and wriggle against mine.

It had been over two years since I'd made out with anyone, and I certainly couldn't remember ever doing it with someone watching on intently. Exactly two minutes after she'd crawled into my lap, the sound of someone's digital watch beeping went off, and she pulled away from me, a smile on her face and reluctance at pulling away behind her eyes.

"Okay, little girl, you're up," she said, looking over at Amy as she slid off my lap and stood, walking towards her.

"Hell, you barely even made him want you," Amy said, as she crawled up onto the couch, straddling me, one knee on either side of me, as she leaned in and pressed her lips tenderly to mine. If Stephanie had been lust, Amy was affection by contrast, with youthful exuberance. Her hands were all along the back of my head, on my cheeks, across the back of my neck, and her hips rocked against mine in a way that was subtle and effective.

Both girls were excellent kissers.

Again, after two minutes, there was another beeping, and Amy slowly pulled back, pausing to kiss my nose for a moment first. "See? Younger can definitely be better." She reached down and patted my crotch as she slipped away, standing up again. "So anyway, who was better?"

In my head, I had planned to say that it wasn't fair to judge one over the other, but those aren't the words that came leaping from my lips. Instead, to my own surprise, I said, "Well, you were both great kissers, but Amy made the kiss more about connecting with me, like she wanted me to feel how much she wanted me, and so I'd say Amy won."

I have no idea why I said that, but it also really had the stink of truth about it.

Steph rolled her eyes, but didn't look angry. If anything, she looked annoyed with herself. "It's early days, frosh, so don't get cocky. We've got a lot more events in the tournament before he has to make a final call," she said, turning down the volume on the TV.

"What do you want to do for the next round, Steph?" Amy asked, toying with her hair a little bit. "Continue the slow roll or jump to the good stuff?"

"Fuck it, I'm horny," Steph said. "Let's kick it up a few notches. Hey, turn on his space heater, would you?"

Normally the college kept the dorm rooms pretty warm, but for the holiday weekend, since very few people were here, they kept the heat turned down low. We'd been encouraged to either wear a lot of warm clothes or have a little portable heater, which I'd bought last year and hadn't regretted since.

"Yeah," Amy said, turning the heater on full blast, "if we keep it good and warm, we can get comfortable." As soon as the tiny box began to billow heat into my room, she pulled her shirt up and over her head, tossing it onto my floor, exposing her small and perky tits, capped with tiny pink nipples. She was wearing a pair of gym shorts, and her fingers were already hooking in those.

"See?" Steph said, as she peeled her own shirt off, revealing a pair of more plush and teardrop shaped breasts, easily a couple of cup sizes larger than Amy. "Told you she only had a couple of mosquito bites."

"I swear," I said, shaking my head, "you girls and your worries about if your tits are big enough is bad enough to rival dudes wondering if their dicks are big enough. Size doesn't matter."

"You know who usually says that?" Steph told me, as she unbuttoned her Daisy Dukes. "Dudes with little dicks."

"Spoken like a girl with a complete lack of imagination," Amy said, as she pushed her shorts down to her ankles, stepping out of them, leaving her completely nude. Her pussy was covered in a neatly trimmed triangle of blonde hair. She reached down and tugged my shirt off for me, as Steph was sliding the jean shorts and blue cotton panties she had on underneath. Steph had a darker thatch of curls above her snatch than Amy, and more tightly trimmed in. She also had a little bangle hanging from a piercing in her navel. "Stand up a second, would you?" Amy said to me.

I still wasn't at all sure what was happening, but I had two beautiful naked girls in my room who were trying to get my clothes off, so I didn't think it really mattered at that point, and decided to go with the flow. I stood up and Amy dropped down to her knees and yanked my sweatpants and tighty whities down to my ankles, my cock springing free.

"Doesn't look so little to me," Amy said, looking up at Steph.

"I've seen bigger," Steph said, dropping down onto her knees as well, Amy to my left, Steph to my right, neither of them directly facing my cock.

"That look in your eyes says you're lying," Amy teased.

"I've seen porn before," she said, rolling her eyes. "I confiscated a stag tape from one of the girls last year, and the guy in that was way fucking bigger."

"Sure, but this is the biggest you've ever seen in person, isn't it?"

"Whatever," Steph said, although I could see her cockiness waver just a tiny bit, which made my cock throb in pride. "Two minutes again?"

"Two minutes is all I need," Amy said, leaning in to wrap her lips around the head of my cock, suckling on it tenderly, nursing on the tip for a long moment, her tongue dragging around the surface of it before she pushed her head slowly down onto my dick, forcing it as deep as she could into her throat. She pulled back suddenly and then thrust forward again, practically fucking her face onto my cock, bobbing her lips up and down my shaft frantically. She had a hurried pace, her hands clinging onto my hips, trying to swallow my cock over and over again. I was damn near ready to pop when I heard that telltale beep and she pulled her lips off with a sigh. "Nearly had him."

Steph shook her head, with a wicked grin. "Here's where experience trumps youth, little girl," she said as she leaned in and wrapped her lips around my balls, her tongue rolling them back and forth, washing every inch of them before she let them pop from her mouth one at a time, dragging the tip of her tongue up along the underside of my cock, which made me shiver hard. Her mouth finally reached the tip of my cock, and she pushed her mouth down over the circumcised head, only pushing about half way down before drawing back, making sure I was looking directly into her brown eyes that peered up at me, as she dragged her fingernails down along my bare ass, her tongue doing circles clockwise then rotating to go the other direction.

I've got endurance, but I'm only human.

Just as I was thinking I had it under control, she slid one fingertip just a little into my asshole and my body was so overwhelmed by the alien sensation of her massaging my prostate that I just lost my shit, and my balls drew up as I started to spew hot cum into her mouth, her eyes never once looking away from my face, her head nodded a little encouragingly. After my orgasm was spent, she pulled back, keeping her lips closed for a moment before she opened them to show Amy, then swallowed my load of spunk, a cocky grin on her face.

"I don't think I need to ask but I'm gonna anyway," Steph said. "Who was the better cocksucker, John?"

"Yeah, Steph definitely sucks cock better," I heard myself say, even though it wasn't what I wanted to say. Nobody likes to hear one person is better or worse than another, but it was almost like when I was asked the question about who was better at something, I felt compelled to give a genuine answer, one that was judgmental without being harsh.

"Let's give him a couple of minutes to recover, and then we can move it up again," Amy said, not looking at all bothered with the result or what I'd said. "Cuddle with him on the couch, maybe?"

"Sure," Steph said, as they moved me to sit down in the middle of the couch, each of them climbing up on one side of me, cuddling up against me, as Amy grabbed the heavy afghan blanket that was draped over the back of the couch and pulled it over all three of us. My left arm was wrapped around Amy's shoulders while my right was around Steph's.

"You know, if you two wanna make out..." I said, trying to lighten the mood a bit. Apparently it was the completely wrong thing to do as both girls stuck their tongues out at me.

"No lezzies here, John," Steph said, scoldingly.

"Me neither," Amy said. "I'm gonna need the pointy bit, whenever it's ready for another round."

"She's not the only one."

There aren't a lot of things I miss about being 21, but the almost negligent refractory period certainly is one of them. I felt my cock starting to stiffen again only minutes later.

"So what are you two doing here in my room?" I finally had the clear enough head to ask.

"We're auditioning to be your girlfriend, John," Amy said. "I thought that was obvious."

"Not like it should be a competition," Steph said, taking my right hand, pulling it down so that it cupped one of her tits, feeling how hard and stiff her thick nipple was. "But I guess she's kinda cute in an innocent sort of way."

"And while she's a little slutty if you ask me, I guess some guys like that sort of thing," Amy said, trying to be backhanded in her compliment.

"All guys like a little slutty," Steph said, smirking. "They just don't all admit they like a little slutty. Just be sure not to go too slutty, although sometimes that's not even that bad."

"What's too slutty?" Amy asked.

"Did you see the sorority girls in their excuses for Halloween costumes?"

"Ohmigodyes," Amy said, reaching over to grab one of Steph's hands, squeezing it beneath the blanket. At that moment, it was almost like I'd been totally forgotten and they were just two girls having a perfectly normal conversation. "They had to be so fucking cold in those things!"

"Totally," Steph said. "Like, did they think they weren't gonna be freezing their asses off without wearing pants?"

"So how do you want to split the rest of time with him?" Amy said, guiding both her and Steph's hand to my cock, the two stroking it together, between their interlaced fingers.

"Well, we're both gonna fuck him tonight," Steph said. "Obviously."

"Obviously," Amy agreed.

"And I figure we can all sleep in the same bed tonight."

"Crowded, but sure."

"Do I get a say in this?" I asked.

"Sure," Steph said, "and you get to say 'yes' and 'thank you.'"

"Alright," I chuckled.

"Then you take him all day tomorrow, and I'll take him all day Saturday. Then we can meet up again on Sunday, all three of us, see where we stand, and decide what we're doing for the rest of the week, up until next Thursday, when he has to make his decision," Amy said.

"Feels like he's ready to fuck us," Steph said, grinning at her competition as the two of them continued to slowly stroke my dick. "Who goes first?"

"Rock, paper, scissors?"

Both girls lifted their hand off my shaft and brought them above the blanket as they went "1-2-3!" and Amy threw rock while Steph had thrown scissors. The two of them giggled at each other, then both of them shrugged. "Guess I'm first," Amy said.

"Dunno if that's better or worse," Steph said.

"Right?" Amy turned to move on the couch, sliding until her back was against the armrest of the couch, her legs spread wide. "Why don't you come over here and throw me a bone, John?" She licked her lips, as she reached up and pulled her golden blonde hair out of the ponytail, letting it hang loosely around her face, giving her a more disheveled look.

"With Steph right here?"

"Oh, just pretend I'm not even here," Steph said, taking my hand from her tit and sliding my arm off her shoulders, forcing me to turn towards Amy. "Go get'er stud. Don't forget to show her a good time and make sure she gets hers."

I brought my legs up onto the couch, sliding my knees underneath me before moving up onto them, feeling her sliding her legs around my waist. "One thing I bet you," Amy said, as she reached down and made sure my cock was pointing towards her pussy. "I bet you I'm way tighter than she is."

"Only one way to find out," Steph said, pushing on my back, which made the tip of my cock sink into Amy's pussy just a little bit.

"Hey!" Amy said, annoyance on her face as she looked around me at her. "You'll have your turn! This is mine!"

"Sure sure sure," Steph said, turning up the volume on the TV again.

Amy smiled up at me, one hand reaching up to stroke my face. "Go on. I wanna feel you inside of me. Come on in."

My hips leaned down and forward, as my cock slowly pushed inside of her snatch, and she was indeed insanely tight, so much so that I was afraid I was hurting her even sliding in, but the look on her face was one of complete ecstasy, and once I was most of the way inside of her, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard, mostly to try and cover up the heavy moan of orgasm that was pouring into my mouth. "Holy fuck, oh my god that's a big beautiful fucking dick you have..." she whispered against my lips. "C'mon now, I wanna feel it pounding me, taking me, stretching my tiny little teenage fuckhole open. God damn, do it."

I drew my hips back a little bit, feeling her legs around my waist not letting me pull back far, before I pushed down again, starting a slow and steady rhythm, thrusting my cock into her mercilessly small pussy, even though she was soaking wet.

I'd never had sex on this couch before, and certainly not with a third person sitting on it, but there was something wild and filthy about the entire experience that meant I wasn't going to last long, so my pace quickened much faster than I'd intended, and I started jackrabbiting my hips back and forth, thumping her on my cock, even as we kept kissing on and off. Finally, I felt her heels dig into the small of my back just above my ass as she started to tremble again, and the spasms of her already snug snatch suckled a hot load of my cum from my balls into her pussy, as her tongue batted at mine, her voice a high pitched squeal, squeaking against me.

A minute or so later, we were a sweaty mess, my body atop of hers, her cunt so vicelike and tight that it had almost immediately forced my softening cock out of her, even as she laughed a little, reaching a hand up to wipe sweat from her face. "Well, I hope you liked that," she said to me, "because that was the best fuck I've ever had."

"That was amazing," I told her, kissing her again.

A minute or so later, I was moving to sit back up again, and Steph snuggled back against me, tapping my chest with her hand. "Oh look, here's the part where they do that shit with the sawblade yo-yo! I fucking love this part."