Janus Coins: John's Story - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy finally shifted and moved to push her body against mine again, kissing my cheek. "Make sure you let Steph know when you're ready for her," she said. "It's not fair to keep her waiting."

"I want to be sure he's got the stamina for me," Steph said, patting my thigh. "So a couple more minutes then I think he'll be ready to go again." She leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Did you have fun with her?"

"I think you could hear that I did."

"And did you make sure she came?"

Amy laughed, her voice a little hoarse. "Oh, I definitely did. Twice."

"Good boy," Steph said. "Glad to hear you aren't one of those boys who just gets theirs and doesn't give a shit about a girl. You never struck me as greedy, but it's good to have it confirmed."

Amy gave my cock a playful swipe with her fingertips, batting at it like a kitten playing with a toy. "I think he's probably ready for you, Steph."

"Great," she said, sliding out from under the blanket. "And it's warm enough now that we can do it how I like it. Stand up."

I slid out from under the blanket and moved off the couch as she moved to the side of it. She bent forward, resting her elbows on the arm of the couch, then jerked her head behind her, motioning for me to stand behind her.

"See, like this, you can grip on my hips with your hands and give me a proper fucking, the kind that'll make sure I'm just as sore as new girl here," she purred. "I'm just the perfect height, so you can line up, slot in and just plow me. Grab my hips, my arms, even my hair if you want. Just ram into me and make sure I fucking feel it, 'kay?"

"Yes ma'am," I said, moving to stand behind her. She was right -- she was the perfect height bent like this that I could just line the head of my cock up and push forward into her pussy, which was wet and gleaming. I wondered if she'd been fingering herself a bit when Amy and I had been going at it, but I couldn't be sure.

Once I was standing in the right place, I reached down to make sure my cock was aligned correctly, then pushed forward, feeling her twat squish as I slid inside of her, a deep moan roaring from her throat. "Ffffffffffuck, okay, okay, that is fucking bigger than I thought it was," she groaned, "but fuck if it doesn't feel so fucking good, god fucking damn it jesus fucking christ you bastard, that's some great fucking dick..."

I was a little worried from her sudden reaction that it was too much for her, and tried to pull back, but she started whimpering. "Nooooo... more... fuck me more... fuck me harder..." she pleaded, reaching behind her to try and grab my hip. "I need it, baby... dick me down... pump that pussy... make it your pussy... plow the fuck outta me..."

Something about the tone she was using on me overrode my normal sense of concern, so I thrust forward with enough force to make the couch skid just a tiny amount, and I was rewarded with a sultry, whorish moan of enthusiasm. "Fuck yeah, you monster," she growled at me. "Harder! Faster! Fuck my brains out!"

If my time with Amy had been soft and affectionate, this romp with Steph was the complete opposite, wild and carnal, her hips thrusting back against me, trying to shove her toned ass up into my hips, like she was doing everything she could to get my cock back inside of her pussy at any moment I was even a little outside of her cunt.

Her hands placed down suddenly on the arm of the couch, and I understood why, as the angle made her tits jiggle and slap, the sound of our flesh clapping together again and again matching the television for volume, and eventually even Amy had to look over at watch, a sly smile on her face.

Then Amy shot me a wink.

That did it, and I grabbed onto Steph's hips with both of my hands and shoved her all the way down onto my dick until she was screwed around the base of it, and I could feel the tip of my cock pressed against her back wall.

As she started to crater into her orgasm, the frantic butterfly spasms around my cock ripped that orgasm from me as Steph howled "Do it, you bastard! Cum in my pussy! Flood my fucking cunny!" And somewhere in my body, my balls were filing official protests, but they still did their best anyway, as I fired a few hot bolts of spunk up inside of Steph, while her orgasm ripped through her body intensely enough that I was afraid she was going to rip the arm off my couch.

At the end of it, I had to place my hand on the couch to keep myself upright, as I used my other arm to wipe sweat from my forehead. I slipped my cock out of Steph's pussy, and she whimpered a little, making tiny thrusts backwards, like she was trying to get me back inside of her.

"Okay, so all three of us need to take showers," I said, "before any one of us is getting in my bed tonight, so we'd better start sneaking over there one at a time. They're basically nobody else on the floor, but you never know if one of the other RAs is doing rounds."

"Other than you and me," Steph panted, "there's only Marcie, and she's passed out already. But I agree, we need to fucking shower. First, however, you have to tell us which was better."

I knew it was a trap. I knew I shouldn't answer. I knew whatever I said, I was going to piss someone off. But, somehow, I also knew I had to answer.

"While Amy was tighter and felt better, Steph was more into it, and talked more, which I like a lot, so Steph wins that round."

Amy didn't even look upset, as she simply nodded. "Yeah, okay, that's fair, I guess," she said, sliding out from under the covers, grabbing one of my big towels, wrapping it around her. "I'll be back in a few minutes. I'm not gonna wash my hair, because I'm sure you don't have a hair dryer in here."

"I don't," I said to her.

"'Kay. Back in a few." She opened the door and peeked out, then slipped out, closing the door behind her quietly.

I didn't really know what to say to Steph, as we both moved to sit down on the couch again, and she immediately leaned into me again, so I let her speak first. After a minute or so, when a commerical came on, she said to me, "So Amy seems cute, I guess. That what you want out of a girlfriend?"

"I don't really know what I want out of a girlfriend, Steph," I said to her. "I wish I did."

"Yeah, me neither," she sighed, snuggling in a bit. "Know what I want from a boy, that is. I mean, I'm glad you picked me. At least I think I am. It feels right. I don't really remember being attracted to you before today, but I don't remember not being attracted to you either, so maybe I was and I didn't know it?"

"What if I told you I had a magic coin that made you like me?"

"What a stupid idea," Steph said, "magic's not real."

"And yet, here you are, auditioning to be my girlfriend. You ever heard of anything like that before, from any of your friends?"

"All the time, John," she said, kissing my cheek. "So I'm just gonna go with it. And by this time next week, you'll either want to keep me around, or you'll want to keep Amy, and that'll be that. No hard feelings, nobody angry at one another, just a nice simple tidy solution, and plenty of fun sex until then. There are worse ways to spend a week."

"I guess so."

The second Amy came back into the room, Steph hopped up from the couch and grabbed another of my towels, heading down to the bathroom. True to her word, Amy hadn't washed her hair, but she certainly looked and smelled more clean. "God, you left my pussy sore, you magnificent bastard," she teased me. "But in a good way."

She moved to sit down on the couch again, but kept her distance from me, grinning at me as I tried to lean in. "Nuh uh. Cuddles after you've showered, mister, not before. You're still all sweaty and stinky and funky."

I laughed a little bit. "Yeah, okay," I said. "So you're okay with all this, Amy? It doesn't seem weird to you?"

"College is all about weird things, John," she said, sticking her tongue out at me. "But I wanted to fuck you and you wanted to fuck me, so we did. What's so weird about that?"

"Did you want to fuck me before you saw me flash that coin at you or after?"

"I don't know," she said. "Does it matter?"

"It might," I said. "I might have accidentally made you fall for me or something."

"Nobody makes me do anything I don't want to do, John," she said, shaking her head. "So whatever it is you think you did to me, you didn't do it, okay? I'm here, competing to be your girlfriend, because that's what I want. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am," I said. Looking back, knowing what I know now, I still don't know if any of them every understood or were bothered by what had happened to them, but it's worth me stressing to you that everyone I ever used this coin on, I basically stayed friends with afterwards, with only the two very notable exceptions.

A couple of minutes later, Steph came back into the room, and she hadn't washed her hair either, but also seemed much better off all clean. She glanced at Amy as she closed the door behind her, giggling. "Were your legs shaking when you walked down the hallway?"

"Oh totally!" Amy said, nodding frantically. "I must've looked like a newborn colt, struggling to walk for the first time, all bow legged and unstable."

Steph smirked, pulling me to my feet. "That is some good cock you've got there, mister. Now take it and wash it off, and you have no excuse not to wash your hair."

"Yeah, okay."

I grabbed the last of my big towels, wrapped it around my waist and walked to the common bathroom. As expected, nobody was on the floor, so I didn't rush, and enjoyed a nice warm shower. Even if the heat wasn't on for much of the floor, with nobody to compete with for hot water, I actually had to turn it down a notch.

Five minutes or so later, I came back and found the girls had adjusted the TV so they could watch it from the bed, having turned the stand to angle it, and now both were in bed waiting for me, space in the middle between them.

"C'mon, 'You Only Live Twice' is about to start," Amy said to me as I closed the door behind me then threw my towel into the hamper with the other two. I knew I was going to have to do a load of laundry for just towels sometime that week.

The girls had also folded the afghan into a big pillow and slid it beneath my other pillows so we could basically fall asleep with our heads elevated, and before they'd even gotten to the weirdness of Sean Connery fighting the Rock's grandfather, all three of us drifted off to sleep, both of the girls with their arms wrapped around me, and me, in the middle, confused as hell, but also happier than I'd been in years.