All Comments on 'Janus Coins: John's Story - Ch. 03'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You do an excellent narrator's voice. The observations, the digressions - the fact that he never found out what happened to Chip and Rachel... wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's been nearly half a century since I've been in an intensive college scene like this (at U. of Wis, Madison) but this story brought it all back. Thank you for that.

The setup was good, the lead-in to the meeting of the (current) protagonists also, and the segue to the sexual activity great--but perhaps that's because I'm married to a coppertop whose appetites still mirror those of Shannon. I suppose (like most who read these stories) I am vicariously imagining myself as John--the focus of a breathtakingly beautiful and assertive redhead whose lust for the irresistible me is...irresistible.

Kudos for writing well, and getting me there.

But now I've gotta go back and find Chapters One and Two to find out just what the hell the "Janus Coin" is...although it seems not to have played much of a part in this story. Loved it. Thanks again. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good chapter. I'm partial to readheads over southeast Asians.

Looking forward to more If I'm Honest chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another really good chapter. I'm impressed. You have your own voice, you give each character a distinctive personality, and the detail is wonderful.

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

The " coin " is a good premise . Even the a little too familiar with the ritual the girls display is a way to move it faster . But takes a little of the coins mystery away . But this is about the erotica Right ? To hell with the mystique .

GR8 job . Fine ass girls . And I can't wait to hear about Teresa . Nothing hotter than a hot Asian . ( except an elf ) lol .

Wonder if you pick one of these 2 ? Or is this just the 2nd pair of 10 ?

goinghighgoinghighalmost 2 years ago

I’m enjoying everything of yours that I’ve read so far. Thank you

rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago
Yeah, never Theresa

Shannon wins coming off the line.

Sure appreciate the variety of your work

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

Waiting hopefully for the next chapter, as it's been over 6 months since this one came out. Just one nitpick, and that's about the name "Janus Coins". Plural means more than one, and so far John's only gotten one coin. Unless there's going to be more stories about more people with more coins...

GentlemanWriterGentlemanWriterabout 1 year ago

Lovely chapter, and I adore redheads! I also like the premise that the girls compete but in a friendly way and all is good. Keep it up!

maxsteelemaxsteele9 months ago

You know, even if they don’t turn out to be the life mate he wants, he definitely going to have a great time of his life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...