Jao

Story Info
Developing new freindships.
10k words
4
3.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jao

Rose was sitting at the dining table when Karen came downstairs.

"Morning sweetie, fresh coffee in the pot. How did you sleep?"

"Morning Rose, em the coffee smells good. I slept ok I guess, I was dreaming about home for a bit. I guess I miss being back I don't know."

"That sounds normal to me sweetie, why wouldn't you miss it. Your a normal young woman, it says that you have true values the way I see it. That's nice, good on yah girl." Rose said as Karen got a mug of coffee and sat down by her at the table.

"Yeah I guess so. So how did you sleep Rose." Karen asked as she put her mug down on the table.

"I had a really nice sleep I think. I woke feeling refreshed for sure. Ready for another day.

I should go and get some groceries I guess, seeing as it's my day off today's a good time to do it."

"I'll give you a hand, it's a hike to Hugo's.... Later I was thinking of going to the store and see if Pam needs any help." Karen replied.

"Oh ok, yes it can be a long walk when you have bags to carry. I have made a list of stuff to get, not to much really. What would you like to eat sweetie, cereal or maybe some scrambled eggs?

"Cereal is fine thanks Rose. Yes groceries are heavy. If we do it together it will be a lot easier. Is there a pharmacy section there, I don't remember?"

"Yes there is, if they don't have what you want 'Rexall drugs' is just a block further up the street. Rose said, wondering what Karen wanted.

"Oh ok, I want to get the pill. The last thing I need is to get pregnant, right."

"Sexy but very right, a health young woman that you are can't be too careful for sure." Rose said with a slow nod and broad smile as she mentally read between the lines.

Finishing their breakfast Rose and Karen tidied up and put the things away.

"Ok sweetie shall we venture out." Rose said

"Yeah might as well eh." Karen replied as she went and picked up her handbag, and followed Rose to the front door.

As they were going out Kevin arrived saying. "Hi girls were are you going so early, hot dates I bet. 'chuckle chuckle'."

"Hi Kevin, that sounds sexy but no we are going grocery shopping. Want to come along and help us? Rose said, she knew what his reply would be though.

"If you don't mind i'll pass on the offer, but I will see if your lawn needs cutting while you are gone."

"Ok thanks Kev that would be nice, I appreciate your help there as well. We'll see you later then."

"See yeh Kev." Karen said with a wave as she got to the car.

"Will do sis." Kevin said as he went in Rose's front door.

Karen backed out of the driveway and drove off as Rose was buckling herself in. Leaving her hand in her lap, she slipped it over onto Karen's skirt, over her thighs just above her knee.

"Rose, no please, you distract me to much you know that." Karen said softly,like she half meant it.

"Yeah I know sweetie, I just love how soft and warm you feel under my hand. But you are right." Rose replied as she took her hand away and put in her lap, resting it at the hem if her dress and uncovering her knees.

Karen got to the grocery store and drove into the parking lot and found a spot and parked.

"I'll get us a cart." Rose said as she got out of the car.

Karen waited for her and they strolled the entrance. As it was early the store was kind of quiet.

"It's nice to have the store to one's self." Rose said as they began shopping.

"Yeah it is isn't it. People always seem it a hurry, get in and get out kind of thing. No patience." Karen replied.

"You are so right girl." Rose answered as they rounded the end of an aisle and nearly bumped into a mans cart.

"Sorry ladies." The man said apologetically.

"No problem, I wasn't paying attention either." Rose said.

"I think that's about it isn't it?" Rose asked as they turned toward the cashiers.

"Yeah I think so, we've filled the list." Karen replied.

"Good morning ladies what a surprise to see you here." Came the mans voice from their right.

"Jao is that you" Rose said in a quiet voice when she saw who had spoken to them.

"Yes, how are you. Rose isn't it? Jao enquired.

Yes that's me and this is Karen. You remember Jao Karen, from 'Choy Yee's' restaurant?"

"Oh yes, now I remember, hi." Karen said as she looked at Jao.

"So did you get the seat problem straightened out ok?" Rose enquired mischievously.

"Oh that yes I did. The workmanship, I don't know. Poor that's all one can call it." He replied as he shook his head.

"Rose I'm going over to the pharmacy ok." Karen said.

"Sure, see when you get back sweetie." Rose replied softly.

"Could I have your cell number Rose?" Jao enquired quietly.

"Eh, why not. I thought that was cheeky when I saw your name at the bottom of the take-out menu you gave me. It made my inside flutter when I saw it I must say."

They exchanged numbers just before Karen came back from the pharmacy.

"Can I take you ladies for a coffee?" Jao enquired.

"That sounds nice."Rose said.

"Lets get checked out and go." Jao said as he headed to an open cashier. Rose and karen went to another. "I'll get this Rose." Karen said with a definite nod.

"That's nice of you sweetie." Rose said as she rubbed the back of Karen's shoulders gently.

Getting to the entrance Jao was waiting for them and said "see you over at Starbucks ok" and he strolled away to his car, a black Toyota corolla.

They got to their car and put their bags in the trunk and drove out of the lot.

They parked in front of Jao's car and walked into the coffee shop. Jao waved to them from a booth over to the side of the shop.

Rose slid into the seat and Karen next to her. Jao was sitting opposite to Rose.

"Ok what would you like ladies?" Jao asked.

Rose said "An expresso for me please, what about you Karen?"

"I'd like a small latte please." Karen answered.

"An expresso and a small latte, sounds good" Jao said as he got up and went to the counter and placed the order. After a couple of minutes he came back and sat down opposite Rose, saying that the waitress would bring their coffee over to them. As he slid across the bench seat a foot touched one of Roses accidentally " Sorry Rose, my big feet."

"Thats ok Jao no harm done." Rose said as she slipped her foot out of her shoe and gently stroked Jao's leg with her bare foot.

"Here we are folks, who has the expresso?"

"That's me" Rose said softly as she held out her hand to grasp the coffee.

"The latte is mine please." Karen said.

"So the mocha is your's sir. Enjoy folks." The waitress said in a jolly voice as she turned and walked away.

"Yes let's enjoy." Jao said as he lifted his mocha in a salute.

"I hope you enjoyed your meals the other evening." Jao said as he enjoyed the secret attention from Rose.

"Yes it was really good, it's been quite a while since my last Chinese food" Rose said softly.

"You have a very pretty decor as well, the background music really sets the tone." Karen interjected.

"I'm pleased that you enjoyed our offerings, and it was our pleasure to entertain you all." Jao said.

They continued their idle chit chat for a while enjoying their drinks.

"I should go over and see if Pam needs a hand rose then i'll come back ok." Karen said.

"Ok sweetie take your time I'm in no rush." Rose said.

"I'll see that Rose gets home ok Karen, would you like to put your bags in my car?"

"No that's ok there's nothing to spoil, I'll take them home in a while." Karen said.

"See you later sweetie." Rose said as she stroked the back of Karen's hand.

"Ok, behave yourself Rose," 'chuckle chuckle'. Karen said as she strolled out of the coffee shop.

Jao and Rose finished their drinks and got up to leave. "What do feel like doing Rose? Jao asked as he picked up the empty cups and dropped them in the garbage.

"Well we could go up to the park for while if you would like." Rose said softly as she stepped out on to the curb.

"You know I've lived here for a long time and I didn't know that there was a park here. Son a gun."Jao said tentatively slipping a arm around her waist hen removing it to take hold of her hand instead.

"Hm that's nice." Rose said very softly, as she grasped his hand tenderly and pressing it to her side.

They crossed the street, on getting to his car Jao opened and held the door for Rose to get in. As she did her dress rode up her legs some, she eased it back down some but stopped at her knees as he closed the door.

As Jao got in the car Rose was looking around, sensing the new smell and the crisp cleanness. The carpeted floor mats looked pristine, no wear and very little dust..

"What a lovely car Jao." Rose said as she ran her hand over the seat material.

"I've had it for three weeks actually, the car I had was 12 years old and beginning to have some problems, so by by." He said as he started the car. "Which way do we go" he asked.

"Eh, go two blocks and turn left."

"Up toward the highway? Jao enquired.

"Across the highway, it's about half a mile to the park on the left side of the road, you;ll see the entrance when you get there."Rose said as she put her hands in her lap after buckling in.

"Got yeah no wonder I didn't know about it.

"The furthest I've been was to the diner by the highway once. When I got the car actually."Jao said with a chuckle.

"The happy spoon, well well. That's where I work. What a coincidence" Rose said as she toyed with the hem of her dress, inadvertently pulling it up above her knee's.

"Is that right, really."Jao said as he slipped a hand down to touch a bare knee and squeeze it playfully, letting his hand remain there.

They drove on up thr street. This way the blocks were long, the cross street were quite short.

Rose relaxed her legs moving her feet on the fluffy floor mat.

In so much her knees separated a bit, her leg very slightly closer to him now.

Rose registered how warm Jao's hand felt on her knee and her nostrils flared a bit, she shifted in her seat and slid slightly forward moving her feet a bit more..

Jao noted the changes in the position of Roses legs with a quick glance at them.

"We cross at the stop up ahead I guess." Jao said as he moved his hand back to the steering wheel.

"Thats right, see that truck turning onto the road way up ahead. That's come out of the park parking lot."

"Ok, got it, the park is near the wooded area then? Jao said as he bought the car to stop at the highway stop sign.

"Yes it is that's right." Rose said.

After crossing the highway they drove about a half a mile till they came to the entrance 'woodland park' the sign said as they turned into the parking lot.

"I haven't been here for several years" Rose admitted as Jao drove across the lot

toward the only building that was there.

Woodland park office and cafe' the sign on the wall said'

"Oh there's a cafe here as well, that's interesting." Jao said. "The truck you pointed out probably was a delivery vehicle I guess."

"I imagine it was." Rose replied. "I wonder if they still have ice cream like they used to, lets go and see shall we. If they do it's on me." She added.

They got out of the car and strolled over to the building. Rose opened the door and Jao followed her in.

"Good day folks" a voice said, coming from off to the side. "And what can I interest you in." The woman said as they walked over to the counter area.

"Do you still have ice cream?" Rose enquired.

"Sorry folks we stopped carrying it several years ago. Obviously you were here in the past ma'am, so welcome back. "I'm Valery by the way."

"Hi Valery I'm Rose and this Jao. This is his first visit to the park. Has it changed much since I was here before?"

"Pleased to meet Rose and welcome back, and welcome Jao I hope you enjoy your first visit here. As for changes, there have been a few over the years, but nothing too drastic."

A phone rang off to the side. "Oh excuse me folks I have to answer that feel free to enjoy the park at your leisure. Valery said as she went get the phone.

"Come on Jao lets go and explore shall we?"

"That sounds like a great idea Rose." Jao said as he went to the door and held it for Rose to go through.

They strolled around the side of the building and out into the park, along the footpath, hand in hand. After several minutes they rounded a curve and came to a fork in the pathway.

"Which way Rose? "

"Let's try this way shall we." Rose as she turned to the path leading over a rise and heading into what looked like a slightly wooded part of the park.

"This is very pretty, so peaceful. Have you to this part of the park before?" Jao asked as he slipped an arm around Roses shoulders.

"No I haven't it's all new to me as well. What I like about this park, it's usually quiet and in so much really relaxing. If you want to be alone this is the place to come to. There is a smaller park in town not far from Hugo's but that park is busy most of the time." Rose said as she eased Jao's hand down over her blouse nearing the rise of her breast.

"Oh yes I have been there, you are right there are always people there. Xai Lee and i went there once and were just strolling around on the grass and almost walked in on a young couple eh loving each other."

"Oops. I had a similar experience as well. Kind of shake's you in an exciting way I think." Rose said softly as she stroked Jao's hand affectionately.

"That's for sure. Xai Lee was quite embarrassed by it I know, she said that she wouldn't go there again. Jao said as he began gently rubbing his hand over Rose's blouse. His long fingers spread out over the soft warm material.

"Xai Lee she is?"

"My sister, you met her at our restaurant." Jao said as is fingers passed over a soft pert rise in the material under his hand. Rose gently pressed it to her more.

"Ah yes I remember so she is your sister that's sweet, she is a pretty young woman Jao."

"Thank you, yes she is pretty, very shy though. very much what you say old school." Jao said.

"Does she have a boy friend or not?" Rose enquired.

"No. I'm sure she doesn't. Nobody comes to our house. Our parents taught us the old Chinese values. They were quite strict with us when we were young, and the ways have remained with Xai Lee even though our parents are gone." Jao expounded.

"You had good parents Jao, they taught you well. Xai Lee is unfortunately paying a price for however, that's unfortunate I'm sorry. I'd love to chat with Xai Lee, girl to girl."

"That would be nice of you, you have a way of seeing things I don't." Jao said squeezing Rose to him.

"Look there's a stream over there." Jao said pointing through the trees.

"A nice place to take a break." Rose said softly.

Getting to the stream they found a spot to sit down and relax.

Jao sat down and hugged Rose as she sat down next to him, his arm around her shoulders. Rose leaned against him and his hand stroking her blouse now over her soft warm breast.

"This lovely isn't it." Rose said softly as she crooked a leg, her dress riding up her thigh in the process.

Jao glanced down at the pale pink skin of her thigh and the other leg. An idyllic place indeed." He said as he began to cup his hand over Roses breast to give it a very very gentle squeeze.

"Hmm." Rose purred, barely a sound, more a vibration. Her arm between then went forward and she rested it's hand on his leg at the knee.

'When you were at our restaurant you had a young lady and young man with you, your children?" Jao enquired.

"Karen and Kevin, no they aren't my children. They are two student that were stranded by the wash out of the highway. They were on their way up state going back to college. They're staying with me that's all. My daughter live in the midwest. I haven't seen her in years, I'm afraid we don't get along at all. It is what it is." Rose said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Those thing happen some times don't they. That's nice of you to help the students Rose I like that. You have a warm heart and warm hands as well." He said as he caressed Roses blouse covered breast.

He had bent a finger ever so slightly and ran it against the soft material. Touching the small mound, that was a covered nipple that was becoming quite aroused and sensitive. The subtle contact sent a tremor through her, she responded by gently clutching Jao's leg. Which she began to caress gently up and down. Her hand very slowing going higher along his thigh. As she was caressing it Jao moved it toward her a bit, and bent it at the same time, allowing her hand to move across it and down in between them.

This in turn was exciting to Jao, his nostrils flared in response to Rose's caresses. "That feels so nice and kind of daring you know."

"Really, I'm glad you like it, I'm enjoying you as well Jao." Rose said softly.

They sat quietly enjoying the gurgling of the water as it rolled over the gravely bottom, and a gentle breeze that rustled through the tree's, cooling the warm summer air.

"Where do you live Rose, what part of town?"

"On Deval street, on the west side of town. A red brick house. I guess it's about 50 yrs old. A nice home though. Maybe you'll see it one day, hm. And you were is your home sweetie?" Rose enquired as she continued to gently caress Jao's thigh through his trousers.

"Down on Claytop road, down in the southern part of town. My father said that it was a little community by it's self originally. I've been down your street I think, isn't there a little lake near there?" Jao asked.

"Yes there is, wow you know the old lake. It's across the street, a friend of mine has a gate in the back fence of her property that led to it once. It's all overgrown now though. Nobody goes to it anymore. It could have dried up for all I know." Rose said with a little chuckle, knowing that Kevin had cleared a path through the bushes to the lake.

"Claytop road I don't know were that is, by what you said it sound's kind of rural. So the town spread out to suck you into the sprawl then!" Rose said.

"Exactly. From here it's probably seven, eight miles. Lot's of tree's like here, it's still really pretty, the homes are separated not in top of each other thank goodness. Maybe you'll see it one day. There's just Xai Lee and me there.

"It sounds nice, a good setting for a girl girl chat as well." Rose said as she put her other hand on her bare leg and rubbed it. Her dress riding higher up her thigh.

"I need to pee please excuse me a minute." Jao said as he began to stand up.

"That's alright sweetie, go right here. I'd love to see you pee, maybe take a taste of your nectar." Rose reached up and eased the zipper of his pants down. "Now you mention it I think I could go as well. With that Rose pushed her hips up and reached down and pulled her dress up to pull pale pink panties down and slip them off all together. "Ah that feels nice, pussy likes fresh air you know." Rose said as she showed Jao her shaven cunt. It's outer wrinkly lips a dark brown tone of color

Jao stood there looking at the treasure that was on display in front of him, his semi stiff penis in his hand, he was slowly rubbing its length between his fingers.

"You are a beautiful and sexy woman Rose." He said in a trembling voice adding "that's what very erotic dreams are made of."

"As are you, you sexy hunk." Rose said as she put her feet between his and made him spread his legs wide.

Rose pushed her hips forward and spread the outer lips of her cunt, and after a few seconds let forth a steady stream of her hot pee cascading out to splash in the grass between their legs. As the last drops dribbled out of her and ran down to her butt, she said in a low tone, kind of dreamy "ah heaven, seeing your handsome man getting stronger all the time got my juice flowing.

"Seeing you towering over me, you handsome sexy man. Now it's your turn. Oh that I were in a bath tub being washed all over with your hot shower." Rose said in a passionate voice, her eyes partly closed, a dreamy expression on her face. Picking up her panties she wiped herself with them and just held them in her hand as Jao's first small stream appeared and steadily developed into a strong steady flow. He directed it out toward Roses bare cunt, splashing her inner thighs, as his pee splashed in the grass between them.