Jao

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down Rose passed her fingers through the stream feeling how hot it was. She raised her wet fingers to her lips and licked and sucked them dry. Tasting the musky flavor and savoring it. "Oh you s-e-e-x-x-y man you." Rose whispered in a husky sensual voice, that was so suggestive in it's tone. His hand holding his slowly hardening penis, it's shiny man head dripping the last drops of his hot pee.

Finishing his peeing Jao stood rubbing his erection for a couple of seconds before putting his prick in his pants and zippered them up, his face a little flushed at what had gone on.

Rose got up and stood directly in front of him and looked him in the eye's with a warm smile on her face saying in a soft voice, "you surprised yourself here Jao didn't you. I love you for that, and like I said, you are really sexy man and I love you for that as well." Taking his head in her hands Rose kissed him tenderly on the lips, as she did she closed her eye's.

Jao slipped his arm's around Rose's waist and hugged her tenderly to him, his now stiff prick pressed against her. Rose responded by rocking up and down slightly on her feet. Their kiss was a long tender kiss that signalled a mutual interest in each other.

Rose was still holding her panties in her hand when they ended their kiss.

"Can I keep these Rose,' Jao asked as he gently took hold of the soft garment and looked at them with a small smile on his face. There was a definite twinkle in his eye's though.

This all quietly pleased Rose.

"Eh I guess you can you naauughty sexy man." Rose said with a chuckle and added. "I wonder how many other trophies you have gathered, hm."

"The answer to that is very simple. None, really, none." Jao replied with a slight shrug.

"I'm your first your first trophy, really, oh my. I feel honored Jao.Let me kiss them first for you." Rose said as she took hold of her panties and kissed them over the area that would cover her cunt. "There you go sweetie, now they have my autograph on them as well." Rose said as she handed them back to him, a warm smile on her face and a dreamy look in her eye's.

"I will sleep with these under my pillow every night Rose." Jao said as he neatly folded the garment and put it in his back pocket.

They strolled through the park idly looking around, arms around each others waist's.

After a while Jao said "I should be taking you home sweet lady, I have to be going to the restaurant soon."

"Ok, this has been so nice Jao." Rose said softly, her arm gently pulled them closer together.

Getting to his car Jao opened and hel the door for Rose to get in. Her dress riding up her smooth legs as she did.

As Jao got in Rose was buckling in, after she slipped hands into her lap and onto her bare legs.

As he drove Jao slipped a hand down onto roses leg and stroked it gently and affectionately, in reply she moved a foot toward him so his hand slid more over her leg toward the inside of her thigh.

Rose in turn moved her hand away from his and slowly folded her arms across herself allowing his hand unencumbered movement over her legs.

"Deval is at the stop sign right?"Jao asked.

"Yes, turn right there and my house is on the left, four houses in." Rose said as she put her hands back in her lap. "want to come in for a minute?"

"No not this time Rose I have to go and get Xai Lee. It's been a very nice day though." Jao said as he backed into Rose's driveway.

"Absolutely." Rose said as she rubbed his thigh affectionately, "I understand sweetie." Unbuckling her seat belt she leaned across and kisses Jao, letting the tip of her tongue just graze his lips suggestively before she opened the door and got out of the car. As she got to the front door Rose turned just as he was driving out of the driveway. Going into her house the phone was ringing, "hello Rose speaking... oh hi John... yes... really, I'll be there as quick as I can... yeah, I'll be there shortly... no, no problem... Yes indeed, by."

"Anyone home" came Rita's voice from the door.

"Hi girl" Rose replied as she came out of the kitchen.

"What you up to."

"I have to go to the diner Marg went home sick apparently, John just called and asked if I could fill in for her, could you run me up to the diner sweetie please."

"Sure girl you want to go now?" Rita asked.

"Yes, I'll just go and change and see you outside." Rose said as she trotted upstairs.

"I'll go get the car, see you in a couple girl."

"Ok."

"Hi John I'm here, what happened with Marg?"

"She said she wasn't feeling too good when she started working. Then she became sick to her stomach, I don't know." John said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Poor kid." Rose said softly. "I'm going to have a coffee while it's quiet if you don't mind."

"Sure go ahead Rose, thanks for coming in I really appreciate it."

Rose poured a cup of coffee and sat at the table at the end of the counter. Her phone jangled, picking it up she saw that she had a text. Opening the app she read.

'Hello sweet lady, I hope you get this message. Jao💋'

'Hello Jao what a lovely surprise with a kiss. It would be lovely if it were real 💋'

'Oh yes during my break I'll come over and give you a quick 💋'

'I'm at the diner actually sweetie, I was called in to work. The girl that was here went home not feeling well. Have to go, have customers coming in 💋😜💋'

'I'm coming to the diner then on my break, it's even closer which is good. The thought of seeing you is getting me excited 😅🥒. Shortly 💋'

Rose served the customers and got some more coffee and sat down at the table and read Jao's text.

'You sexy man some time i'd love to have it between my cheeks🍑 💦'

After a few minutes another customer arrived at the door, this time it was Jao. He looked around and saw Rose smiling at him from her table. He looked over at the kitchen hatch and saw John "hello John how are you doing man?"

"Hi Jao I'm good what brings you here?"

"Just dropping by to see Rose for a minute if I may." Jao replied as he looked at her, his hand out stretched.

"You know Rose, well well, its a small world. Just don't spirit her away on me. 'chuckle chuckle'

"You know John, son of a gun." Rose said as she held Jao's hand affectionately.

"Yes i met him at a restauranter's meeting a while ago. How long have you worked here?" Jao said as he sat opposite to Rose.

"How long, sshsh, twelve years or so. As long as I've lived as here actually. Rose said as she gently rubbed Jao's leg with her foot.

"I think I should come and get you when you finish up here." Jao said as he stood and looked over at the servery."You still open till ten John, or have you changed your hours?"

"Yeah same time same spot on the dial. tha's plenty late enough for me. How about you, does your sister still work with you?"

"No change as well, Xai Lee, yes she still there. Come by sometime say hi. Free won ton soup for you ok."Jao said.

"I'll take you up on that Jao." John replied.

"I'll see you in a while sweet lady." Jao said softly, kissing Rose's hand before walking to the door.

The evening went by quite quickly, the local girls softball team came in after there game, a raucous group of girls who's hormones all a raging. A couple had their boyfriends with them and were coyly fooling around under their booth tables. Two others quietly fondled each others legs under their table. Rose could see Karen in her minds eye, enjoying the caresses of Kevin's that night while they were all watching the porn movie at her place. Rita was really enjoying R as she remembered. All this was making her quite warm and that tantalizing itch manifested itself between her thighs.

Once again the door opened as someone arrived, this time it was Jao. As though ordered in a script, his entry intensified the warmth Rose was experiencing and her nostrils flared in response.

"My my you have been quite busy by the looks of it." He said as he sat down opposite her.

"Yeah the last hour has flown by." Rose said as the first of the girls began to finish their soda's and head fr the exit. When the last three left Rose got her tray off of the counter and began clearing the tables and wiping them off."

"If you want Rose you head out girl, thanks for stepping in for Peg, I owe you big time." John said from the servery opening and added "I'll close up here. Would you lock the door Rose as you go out please."

"Thanks John, yeah I'll lock the door for you. See you tomorrow then, I'll get my bag and be right back." Rose said to Jao.

"Oh, Ok Rose. Take care of this lady Jao she is really precious."

"Yes she is." Jao said with a smile and a thumbs up sign.

leaving the diner Jao slipped an arm around Rose's waist and tenderly hugged her to him. He held the car door open for Rose to get in, she let her dress ride up her legs unapologetically, leaving her thighs uncovered and her feet apart on the floor.

Jao got in the car saying "lets go and pick Xai Lee up first then decide where to take you hm." As he slipped a hand down on to Rose's thigh and stroked it affectionately.

"I wonder if Xai Lee will remember me or not, we've only met that once Rose said as she put her hand on his and squeezed it playfully.

"I think she will, she has a really good memory, faces she catalogues away all the time." Jao said as he drove out of the parking area and added. "Sometimes she remembers things that have made me feel awkward and I wish she hadn't remembered them."

"Oop's, caught with one's pants down kinda things."Rose said softly with a little chuckle and added."I know what you mean sweetie, one of those awkward moments."

"Yes that sort of situation, oh well." Jao said with a small shrug. As he drove Jao continued to caress Rose's upper thigh affectionately. Rose wiggled around in her seat as best she was able to, turning toward him as mch as she could.

"You have such soft skin Rose, and so warm to the touch." Jao said as he slipped his hand further along her thigh, his little finger touched her soft panties, sending a spark of excitement through him as it did to Rose.

In their own ways registering the anticipation that they were experiencing from the contact.

"Well there is Xai Lee," Jao said as they arrived at the restaurant.

"Should I go and get in the back seat?" Rose asked.

"No no you stay there Rose" Jao said as he pulled up at the curb.

"Hello Xai Lee all done, do you remember Rose?

"Hello Xai Lee it's nice to see you again. Your dress is beautiful, I wish I could wear a dress like that, it''s lovely." Rose said as Xai Lee got into the cars back seat.

"Hello Rose, yes I remember you and your friends, how are you." Xai Lee said as she shuffled across the seat to sit more behind."Jao.

"Oh Karen and Kevin that's right." Rose said and added, "is your dress silk it look so soft and looks cool on, simply beautiful." Rose had reached over and was rubbing the bottom of Xai Lee's dress between her fingers. She had eased her uniform down her legs a bit before Xai Lee had got into the car, her knees were still uncovered though.

"Yes it is." Xai Lee said and added softly "it feels so soft on my skin and it is nice and cool to wear." Her voice tapered off as Rose let a finger trail gently over her thigh in a suggestive manner.

"Yes I image that it would be nice and cool to wear, I'm positively envious girl. " Rose said as she gave Xai Lee a half glance.

Xai Lee was biting her bottom lip and her nostrils appeared flared. Her finger continued to wander over the warm soft skin, tempting Xai Lee.

"Lets show you our humble home Rose." Jao said as he started the car and drove off.

Rose turned back toward the front and put her hand back in her lap as Jao's hand slipped over to rest on her bare leg.

Rose quietly and slowly eased her uniform hem up her legs with her clenched fingers. Slowly parting her knee's under Jao's hand.

The cars radio softly playing some country western music.

Xai Lee sat quietly in the back of the car. Then she noticed in the light of passing street lights Jao's hand, as it stroked Rose's thigh to slip down in between them.

"Hmm" Rose purred softly, her hand snaking over to rest on the bulge in Jao's pants. Rose caressed it very gently, sensing the warmth of it and the increasing firmness.

Xai lee was sitting quietly and watching the inter play between Rose and her brother, it was annoying her in an intriguing way, she was feeling with a warm kind of un-nerving feeling. A sensation she didn't really understand, and that was confusing her. She hadn't been touched the way that Rose had a few minutes before. She now recalled the feeling she experienced, she put her hand down on to her legs and stroked them as Rose had done. The feeling wasn't the same at all. As Jao's hand was nearly disappearing down between Rose's thighs. Xai Lee understood. she was envious, even a bit jealous maybe. Her own hand on her legs felt warm but that's all.

Jao moved his hand and put it back on the steering wheel as he turned the car into the driveway of a grey stone house that was situated on a well treed lot.

The windows at the front of the house were wide but fairly high off the ground. This gave the occupent's much more privacy. It looked different though.

"Well here we are, welcome to our humble home Rose/" Jao said as he turned the motor off and got out of the car.

Going to the front door Jao unlocked and opened it, saying "welcome to our home Rose, make yourself at home."

Xai Lee entered first saying "yes please be comfortable, we live very simple life Rose."

"That's right, please excuse me while I go and change into more comfortable things Xai Lee why don't you find something for Rose, let her be able to relax as well."

"Thats alright Xai Lee I think I'm fine." Rose said

"No please, you in uniform that isn't very comfortable hm, come, me find you something softer to relax in." Xai lee said in a warm soft tone adding. "Please excuse my simple bedroom Rose."

"There's nothing wrong with simple Xai Lee, in my experience it is usually warmer and softer, the real person comes through in flying colors." Rose said As she followed Xai Lee down the hallway. The thick carpet made the sound of foot steps almost non existent.

"The bathroom is on the right almost opposite Jao's room Xai lee said, my room is just down there" Xai Lee said as she pointed at the door ahead on the left. "Excuse me Rose but I have to go pee."

"That maybe a good idea for me as well Xai Lee, may I join you. Us girls should stick together you know." Rose said with wry smile on her face. Her first chance to be alone with Xai Lee, maybe begin to break the ice so to speak Rose thought.

"Eh, eh I suppose so" Xai Lee stammered nervously. "It something usually private for me." she continued as she entered the bathroom and turned the lights on.

"I understand completely Xai Lee, but two girl's, that's different and not uncommon you know. Girly secrets sometimes are chatted about at those times, you know what I mean. No boys around to hear or see, eh!" Rose said as she closed the door behind her.

"Really, eh, I guess I see what you mean. Things different here I guess." Xai Lee said vey quietly, but inside her senses were tingling. After a pause she asked Rose in a nervous voice "would you go first, I don't know if I can when you are here with me?"

"Sure sweetie " Rose said as she moved over to the toilet and dropped her panties, stepping out of them she lifted her uniform and sat down. Her panties lay on the floor as she parted her legs so her smooth dark love lips were in full view. Rose put a hand down and spread the dark wrinkly outer lips.

"You all smooth there Rose." Xai Lee said in a nervous trembling voice. As she was speaking Rose began to let out a steady strong stream of pale golden pee.

"Come here Xai Lee" Rose said as she took hold of Xai lee's hand urging her toward her. "Touch it sweetie, yes it is really smooth." Rose said softly and added "its a girly thing here."

Now Xai Lee's senses were in a place that was unknown to her, a terrifying exciting place. In so much she peed an uncontrollable dribble as a result.

"Don't be shy sweetie" Rose said very softly, encouraging Xai Lee as her stream began to waned to a dribble. "Hm that feels a lot better." Rose said as she stood up and held the bottom of her uniform crumpled in one hand and quickly wiped her self. Her feet apart on the floor.

With her other hand she gently grasped Xai Lee's hand and led it to her waiting love lips. Rose's senses now peaking

Xai Lee's finger lightly touched the crinkly skin and slowly stroked the warm skin. "Hmm that feels so nice girl" Rose murmured and added " you will be a really good lover with that touch."

Rose eased her hips forward a bit against Xai Lee's finger and wriggled a bit, as a result Xai Lee's finger slipped in-between the warm love lips "That feels lovely Xai Lee but come sit, you wanted to pee I know. I got greedy girl, sorry."

"I got a bit lost as well Rose but thank you. You so warm there and soft to touch." Xai Lee said as she lifted her dress and dropped her pale pink panties, contrasting with her tawny colored skin. As she sat with her feet apart her raven black pubic fur almost covered her cunt completely.

"What a lovely fur patch you have girl." Rose said as she reached down to run her fingers through the curly mass, at the same time as Xai's pee began to stream out in a gagged torrent. Catching Rose's fingers in it's path. "Oh now there's a glorious shower sweetie, so hot to the touch I love it." Rose chuckled softly as she lifted the showered finger to her lips and avidly sucked it dry. "Tangy musky nectar sweetie." Rose added as she bent down and picked up the underwear, noting the small wet area were Xai Lee had peed a bit previously.

Xai Lee wiped her self and stood up and pressed the flush button on the toilet. "I think we should go and find something for you Rose, Jao will be wondering what we are doing I think." Xai Lee said softly as she opened the door and turned right. Pointing at the partly open door Xai Lee said that it was Jao's room.

Rose glanced at the darkened room and followed Xai Lee to her room.

Xai Le turned the light on divulging the color scheme. The walls were a very pale lemon yellow, which gave the room a cool feeling, and there was a faint aroma present that Rose couldn't identify, subtle and sexy.

"You have a lovely room Xai Lee, softly seductive, cool looking and yet very sexy. That aroma is very suggestive girl, it's kinda turning me on, you are a girly woman for sure." Rose said as she sat on the bed.

"you like my room, thank you. You think it sexy, eh, wow." Xai Lee said softly as she was looking in her closet for something for Rose to put on. Turning around she was holding three robes, all appeared to be silk, a black one, a blue one and a white one. They were all mid length, each decorated with embroidered dragons on them. "Pick which one you like please Rose." Xai Lee said

"I like the white robe Xai Lee that is really pretty." Rose said as she stood up and stepped forward.

"Yes it is." Xai Lee sai as she handed the robe to Rose, after a pause she asked shyly "what does girly woman mean, I don't understand sorry."

"That's alright Xai Lee, when you were touching me it felt so nice, so tender. What were you feeling, inside I mean. "Rose said softly."

"Strange, I can't really say. I've not felt like it before.'

"I can understand that, a kind of exciting feeling?" Rose asked as she took hold of Xai Lee's hand.

"Yes, eh I think so" Xai Lee replied in a nervous tone.

"Kind of naughty maybe" Rose suggested as she squeezed Xai Lee's hand playfully.

"Yes I did feel that, but there was something else I think, I don't know."

"I think what you were feeling was daring, cheeky and sexy." Rose said as she lowered Xai Lee's hand down to go under her uniform and onto her cunt. "Hm"