Japan - Ayano Pt. 02

Story Info
Ayano decides to test drive her client!
4.4k words
4.67
2.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Japan - Kitagawa House Pt 1, Alex was introduced to a high end escort service that specializes in providing the best Tokyo can offer. He meets the owner Ayano and reveals to her his goals. Ayano is intrigued by Alex's unusual request and the negotiations begin.

Part 2 starts after dinner negotiations at a local sushi restaurant where Ayano decides to test drive Alex herself. If you did not read part one first, I suggest you do before you continue.

"Your place or mine," Alex had replied when Ayano propositioned him.

******

The view from the hotel was breathtaking but different than last night.

The limo had been returned to the hotel earlier so Alex had called a taxi. Sitting close together in the backseat he had kissed Ayano who quickly returned the kiss with ardour. His hands had found their way inside her jacket and had greedily cupped and squeezed her tits while her hands had slid up and down his rigid cock. In the front seat the driver kept glancing in the rear view mirror until he almost sideswiped another car and Ayano told him to keep his eyes on the road.

Now, back in the penthouse suite Alex watched Ayano standing by the patio doors looking out over the city and wondered which view was the most spectacular, the Tokyo skyline or Ayano's silhouette as she looked out.

"May I offer you something to drink?" Alex said.

Ayano turned and walked up to Alex shaking her head. She reached out and took his hand then gently guided him to the bedroom.

"Strip for me," she said as she lay back on the bed.

I ripped off my clothes in record time and laid down beside her on my back, grabbing a pillow to prop up my head.

"Alex-san," she gently scolded. "You have a lot to learn about how to strip seductively for a woman."

Chastised, I sheepishly grinned back at her and said, "Teach me."

Ayano rose from the bed and stood in silhouette leaning against the door, one hand bend up over her head and the outstanding view of Tokyo behind. My cock felt like a steel bar and stood straight up. One by one she undid the buttons on her jacket until it fell wide open. In the darkness I could barely see her hands slide across her belly and up to cup and caress her breasts. Absently I started slowly stroking my cock.

With her eyes glued on my hands stroking my cock and her tongue licking her lips Ayano reached behind her and I heard the zipper on her skirt slide down. She shook her hips side to side and it dropped to the floor. Using one foot she kicked it aside and stood naked but for her jacket with her legs spread wide.

Ayano stood looking to the side and slowly shifted her jacket first off one shoulder, then the other. Pre-cum glistened on the tip of my cock as I watched her slowly slide the jacket down her body until at her waist she dropped it on the floor.

Naked, she kicked it aside and turned to face me. Her eyes locked on my cock. "I want that inside of me Alex-san. All of it! But you must be gentle with me. I have never taken such large pleasure inside me, so you must lay there, don't move and let me begin our dance."

She slowly moved forward across the room to the bottom of the bed and then crawled up over my legs her hair trailing down, tickling my rock hard cock. One hand reached out to cup and caress my balls.

"So hard..... so big. Later I want to suck you off Alex, but now I want to fuck you.... I want to feel that deep inside of me, to fulfill my fantasy." She straddled my legs then reached down to grab my cock with one hand. She had to lift one leg up to enable it to slide across the entrance to her wet cunt.

A groan escaped my lips feeling her hand guide the tip back and forth across her cunt, spreading her lips wide. She reached down between our legs and transferred some of her wetness to the shaft of my cock then she sank down in one quick thrust about four inches.

Her head rolled back and a loud gasp exited her lips. "Ohhhh my god! It's so thick. So thick!"

I kept my body still to let her get accommodated to my throbbing cock. But that did not stop me from reaching up with both hands to cup her breasts. Her skin was soft and her tits were firm. I began to gently knead them, letting my palms move up to caress he tips of her taunt nipples.

Ayano arched her ass up to align her body then slowing wiggling her hips sank down another inch or two. I could feel her tightness around me. She raised herself back up again until only the tip was inside her than thrust herself down on me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned. Opening her eyes she looked between her legs and then leaned back and reached both hands down between her legs rubbing her clit around my cock. Then she reached over her shoulder and grabbed off the bed a small tube of KY lube I had not seen.

She grinned at me. "It was in my pocket Alex-san. Were you too busy to see me sneak it over after I dropped my jacket? We are going to need some I think to make sure I can take you all." She poured some on her hands and reached down again between her legs. Grasping my cock firmly with both hands she ran them up and down its length, then rubbed the excess on her cunt.

"I can feel your cock throbbing Alex-san, can you feel my cunt as I squeeze you?" Her pussy tightened around my cock and I groaned out loud. Then she began to slowly push down. Bit by bit, inch by inch. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened and I saw her tongue licking her lips.

"Yes.... yes.... Oh fuck! Fuck."

She opened her eyes and looked between our legs seeing another two or three inches still showing.

"Oh... my... god, it's so big!"

She looked up straight into my eyes. I saw her eyebrows raise then she slammed her hips down hard. Her mouth opened wider and she grunted. We both stayed still as she let herself adjust to the fullness of almost ten inches deep between her legs. Then she bent her body to mine and kissed me.

I moved my hips gently up into her and she responded by pushing back. Our bodies moved slowly in unison never separating while we kissed. After a few minutes Ayano began to moan and started to lift her body up and down on my cock. I felt her rise higher each time she bounced up and back down her pussy devouring my cock.

"Mmmmmm, so good..... fuck me so good. Stay still Alex-san, let me fuck you... "

Ayano was now bouncing harder and faster on my cock. I could feel her pussy slam into me with each rise and fall. She was moaning louder and nonstop. The feeling of her tight cunt wrapped around me was delicious. What amazed me was how with each thrust she slammed full length up and down. Never had woman taken my cock so fully or rapidly. Twenty or more times she rose and fell on it.

"FUUUUCCKKKKKK ....... Mmmmmmm.... OHHHhhh fuckk ....... OHhhh fuckkkkkk,

Ohhh fuckkkkkkkkk, I'MMMM CUMMING..... CUMMMIIIINGGGGGGGG!!!!"

Ayano collapsed on my body, my cock still buried deep inside her. She leaned forward her hair spilling all over my face and panted loudly, trying to recover her breath. I lay still a minute deep inside her. I was still rock hard. My balls were aching but now that Ayano had broken the ice I was ready to ensure my satisfaction.

I moved my hips slightly and pushed up into her. Ayano's eyes flew open.

"You did not come yet!" It was a statement, not a question.

In answer I flexed my hips driving her gently up and down. She kept her eyes locked on mine. It was easy to push her smaller weight back to the edge of the bed until my legs could bend over and reach the floor. With each bounce she squeaked and gasped as her body thudded back down. We could both feel me inside her the tip pushing hard into the end of her fuck canal.

I sat up with her still impaled on my spike, her arms now wrapped around my neck to keep her balance' her legs around me like she was gripping a saddle.

"Please, fuck me again.... Missionary this time! Fill me ..... Pump me full of your cum. Use me, please us both." Ayano leaning into me with a deep French kiss, her tongue pushed deep into mine.

After twenty seconds I placed my hands under her ass and stood up. She did not break the kiss until I lifted her up withdrawing all but the tip of my cock, then dropped her back full depth in one swift plunge.

She grunted hard as the air expelled from her lungs then squealed.

I lifted and dropped her again. And again! More grunts and squeals. She stopped trying to kiss me and concentrated on the sensation of me pile driving my cock hard into her belly.

"Please Alex-san... fuck me missionary ... make us both cumm."

I ignored her and continued to lift her and drop her up and down. The feeling of her cunt muscles wrapped tight around my shaft was exquisite. After ramming her up and down a half dozen times she lost control.

"OOOOhhhhhhhh fuck.... fuck .... fuck..... fuck..... your making me cumm again", she screamed. FUCK ME.... FUCK ME AGAIN..... MAKE ME CUMMM...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Her body shook and Ayano's head rolled back mouth open eyes closed. A loud non-stop wail filled my ears. It took every ounce of control I had not to cum with her. Finally she again collapsed into my arms, still impaled on my now iron hard cock.

I did not let her rest long. Her warm soft body and now looser pussy still felt wonderful wrapped around me. The smell of sex pervaded my room and her juices had drenched our groins. I turned around and lowered her back onto the bed.

"Now it's my turn," Alex whispered. He lowered himself into her sex saddle and took his time, slowly pushing deeper inside Ayano.

She keep her eyes open staring into his, "Yes..... fuck me missionary, fuck me slowly Alex-san. I want your cum deep inside me, please fill my cunt with your cum."

"I like dirty talk, tell me what you want." He pushed slower. "You like this? How does this feel," he whispered into her ear as his cock now halfway deep slowly pushed deeper.

"Mmmmmm.... Yes, so... hot! Fuck me slow and hot, fuck my pussy with your huge big cock Alex-san," she whimpered.

Alex did not, he stopped moving, and he leaned forward and kissed her. Then he slowly circled his hips. Ayano tried to rise up and force him deeper but he denied her the pleasure.

"More, please more ....... How can you not want my cunt? Fuck me please," she begged.

This time it was Alex who groaned when Ayano squeezed her muscles tighter. She raised her mouth to his and licked his lips, then gently bit them. Alex responded by reaching down between their legs and sliding two fingers across her pussy lips either side of his cock. She gasped and he pushed forward slowly again. Bit by agonizing bit Alex sank deeper inside. Ayano's eyes never left his and her breath quickened.

Knowing there was all but an inch or two left Alex rammed the rest fully into her then reached under her ass and pulled her legs back up over his shoulder. He leaned back and withdrew his cock rapidly until only the head remained inside.

Ayano pouted. "You no longer find this old pussy juicy enough for you Alex-san," she inquired?

Alex replied slowly, drawing out each word, "On the contrary, my beautiful mature concubine, I am merely granting your wish."

He watched his cock slowly disappear bit by bit between her legs, timing his entry to match the pauses between each word, "A...... long ..... hard......... thick ....... cock .......... do you like this ..... mmmmmmm......"

Alex closed his eyes and slowly finished sinking the entire cock inside her, "my god women your cunt is tight!"

Ayano could now reach his balls. She alternated between squeezing and tickling his sack. Alex responded with a louder moan and released her legs and dropped fully into her sex saddle, pinning her to the bed. He began to move rapidly in and out his face buried in the hair on her shoulder. Ayano closed her eyes and wrapped both her legs and arms around his back.

The room was now full of the sounds of two loud rutting animals. Alex rammed in and out while she lifted her hips in response to his every thrust, their bodies meeting with a loud smack and thud each time they joined.

Male grunting filled her ears. " UHHHHHH..... YES ....... UUMMMMMM .... UGGGGG...."

"FUCKKKKk..... FUCCCKKKK...... HMMMMMMMM IM GOING TO CUMMMMMM," she screamed.

FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME... HARDER...... oooOOHHHh I'MMMM CUMMMMMMMMINNNNG!"

Alex responded with a loud roar... "NOWWW ..... CUUMMMIIINGGGGGGGG!"

His legs shook, his ass clenched and waves of pent up cum flooded into Ayano. She felt herself lifted slightly off the bed as Alex poured hot cum into her belly. He quaked on top of her for a half dozen spurts then collapsed. She continued to quiver and shake her whole body vibrating before she finally felt him slowly shrink inside. She clung tighter to him until the shakes stopped.

"Wow," Alex stated staring down at her.

"Heavy, " she mumbled in reply.

Alex sheepishly rolled off to one side, his arm still pinning her to the bed. Then he fell asleep.

******

Alex was in great danger. He had been running down the dark path to escape but the beast pursuing him was gaining on him. Looking over his shoulder he saw the large beast, covered in hair, snarling and salivating as it grew nearer. Finally it trapped him and pulled him to the ground. He could feel its hot breath over him.

He woke up trembling with a hard on and raised his head. Ayano was between his legs. She had her mouth wrapped around the head of his cock and was greedily sucking. Her head moved rapidly up and down, plunged half his cock into her mouth each time. Both hands were wrapped around his shift gliding up and down in time with her mouth. Her long hair fell over his hips gently caressing him.

"Ummph.... ummphh ..... ummphh ..... ummphh," she mumbled. He looked at the clock beside the bed, it said three and it was still dark outside. He laid back and reached down to hold her head.

At his touch Ayano looked up and began to suck harder as she tried to take him deeper into her mouth. For a second she gagged and drew back and stopped sucking. Then she closed her eyes relaxed her body and pushed down until he could feel the back of her throat.

"Ummph.... ummphh ....." She pushed further and the tightness became incredible. Her hands cupped his balls. There was not enough shaft left to wrap them around. She pulled back up and gasped for air. Then she slammed down hard onto his cock. It disappeared completely.

"AAAAAARARRARARRARRARRARHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK," he moaned.

Ayano held him down for what seemed like hours. His cock felt bent in half and wrapped in a vice. She squeezed his balls and they began to convulse and throb. Her head came back up and again she gasped for air.

"GIVE ME YOUR CUMM ALEX_SAN," she loudly groaned then plunging halfway back down and began to stroke and suck him harder. Alex came in a big spurt. And came again, he raised his hips spurting a third time until cum began to spill out between her lips even as she swallowed it.

Not missing a beat with both hands she cupped and squeezed his balls, and began to lick up all the juices she had not swallowed. Alex's cock finally wilted in her hands and she sat up between his legs with a grin on her face.

"Soon it will be time for you to put that monster back in my cunt and fuck me again Alex-san," she said fondling his balls and playing with his now limp cock.

Grunting Alex replied, "That may take a while... do you feel like some room service? Food, I'm hungry!"

In reply Ayano crawled up Alex's body. She straddled his face and lowered her wet cunt onto his face. "Eat this,"she ordered. "Then fuck me again!"

Alex felt her sopping wet lips flatten out on his mouth. Ayano was pushing down hard and trying to slide her pussy back and forth. My god this women loves sex Alex thought. He darted his tongue out and pushed it as deep inside her as he could.

"OHHHH YES, EAT MY PUSSY ...... LICK MY CUNT HARDER..... MAKE ME CUMMM ON YOUR FACE ALEX-SAN," she yelled.

Alex reached up and grabbed her ass pulling her down tight. She responded by grabbing his head and pulling it up into her crotch. Alex gasped for breath but found none. He pushed her up gently getting a mouthful of air before she slammed back down on him again. His tongue dived in and out as he twisted his head around mashing her pussy lips back and forth across his face.

"AAAAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHh..... AHHHHHHoooooowwwwwWWWW..... YES, YES, YES!"

Out of breath Alex was forced to heave Ayano off his face.

"NNNNOOOOOOOOO," she cried.

Quickly Alex reversed their positions. He pushed her back down, her head on the pillow he had just used when she gave him a blowjob. Then he placed one hand on her belly just above her mound and held her down while the other hand spread her legs.

Ayano begged him to finish her. She tried to pull him back into her drenched slit below her small landing strip of short hair. Alex noted the neatly trimmed short haired was shaped into a "V". He leaned down to the inside curve of her left leg and gently kissed the inside of her thigh. Then, still holding her forcibly down, he kissing the inside curves of the other leg. Ayano stopped struggling.

"Alex-san," she said stroking the hair around his ears. "Don't you want to eat me Alex-san?"

"You are a sex vixen. The hottest women I have ever fucked. But if you do not lay back and let me finish you at my pace woman, I am going to kick you out of this bed," he growled with a mock angry grin.

Ayano smiled and laid back to watch.

Alex resumed the gentle kisses to each side of her thighs. He lay down between her legs and continued the slow kisses upwards. Both hands traced a path with a feather lite touch just ahead of his kisses. After a few minutes the kisses changed into licks as his tongue approached the apex of her legs. One hand now flattened over her mound, circling it gently while pressing down. The index finger of his other hand slowly traced up the middle of now gasping wide cunt diving slowing in and then hooked upwards searching for the sensitive G spot.

Her gasp told him he found it but after a short massage pushing up from inside while his other hand pushed down he withdrew both.

"NOOOOOooooooo." Ayano tried to rise up.

Alex pushed her back down with one hand now cupping each breast and kneading her nipples. A second later his mouth clamped down hard on her clit and sucked her hood deep into his mouth.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHhHhHHHHHHHHHh god...... SO GOOD.... SO GOOD... DON"T STOP!!!!!!"

Alex obliged, adding his tongue to increase the pressure. Her hips rose up and he let them sitting up under her to draw her cunt higher, supporting her as she arched her back into his mouth in an effort to cum. His hands still cupped, kneaded and occasionally slapped her taut nipples.

Ayano exploded. Juices flooded out of her cunt covering Alex's face. He clasped her tightly and let her cum.

"SO GOOD, " she screamed. The pleasure was so intense Ayano stopped breathing. The flood stopped. Her breaths came back in gasps and her next words came out in a hushed voice. " Ahhh my..... ahhhhhggh so good...... ahhhhhrrggg yesss... ahhhh sooooo good ahhhh yes ahh god."

Alex crawled up between her legs ready again. Before she could complain he aligned himself and drove his now iron cock to the bottom of Ayano's cunt on the first thrust. Ten minutes later, Alex came again, while Ayano had lost count. They both fell asleep with his cock still inside.

It was early morning when Alex opened his eyes. Ayano was sitting up in the bed watching him.

"Good morning Alex-san, I think I have solved your photographer problem."

******

It was late afternoon. Ayano sat on her office couch staring thoughtfully at the pile of folders in front of her on the coffee table. Yuki stood by the window looking out at the garden below.

"All of the girls are aware of the fantasy roll they are to create?" she asked.

12