Japan - Ayano Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still need to speak with Saeko. She was the only one selected that did not meet Alex in the lounge. She has been away for the last two days and returns later today. Nanami, Ryiko and Micu are all excited. They have begun preparing the fantasies for which they are responsible. I dare say they are all looking forward to it."

Yuki turned from the window and grinned at Ayano. Yuki was more than her personal secretary. She was the child Ayano never had. Although shy in the presence of all of the women employed by Ayano, Yuki was usually far more relaxed with the owner of Kitagawa House.

Except for today.

She walked back to Ayano and impishly said, "Ryiko told me you did not come home last night."

"I see I must have a talk with that woman. I merely exercised my obligation to ensure our client has the necessary," she paused searching for the right word, "credentials."

"I see, almost ten inches of credentials certainly needs to be checked out."

Ayano snorted and glared at Yuki. "Impudent child!"

"I do have several concerns Hahaoya. Security for example, we must arrange some of these fantasies outside of Kitagawa House, where our control is not absolute."

"Security is already covered. You need not worry about that."

Ayano watched Yuki's face. Yuki was stalling, apparently having difficulty expressing her main concern. They often they spoke in english so Yuki could practice but Ayano was very aware that when Yuki called her Hahaoya, the Japanese word for mother, it meant she was nervous or upset.

Finally Yuki spoke up. "Are you sure you want me to do this Hahaoya? I have never done this kind of photography before. Documenting these fantasies is not like studio work or the other works I usually do. Its more like being a newspaper photographer. I have never done that before. So much can go wrong."

Ayano smiled. "Yuki, your photography skills are beyond what is needed. You will do fine. I have great confidence in you."

******

"These are very good."

It was midday and Alex was back at Kitagawa House. On the coffee table in front of him was a stack of photos. Mostly women in fashion poses, some nature pictures and some cityscapes.

"Who took them and why are you showing me these?" Alex asked.

"The same person who took the pictures of the girls you were ogling in the lounge yesterday."

"The pictures on the wall of the girls fucking in different positions," Alex said astounded.

Ayano nodded and picked up the phone. She made a quick call then turned back to Alex.

"Years ago I adopted a young orphan girl from the streets. At first she was just pet project of mine. She was local, a street child who often came begging at my back door for scraps of food. She was a very creative and smart young street urchin. I took her in and eventually adopted her in the hopes that someday she could carry on my business allowing me to retire."

There was a knock on the door and Yuki entered quietly waiting for Ayano to finish speaking.

"That girl was Yuki," Ayano said. She motioned for Yuki to take a seat. Yuki nodded and sat. She spotted her photos on the table and raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

"As I said," Ayano continued, "I had hoped someday to have Yuki take over my position but I am afraid she has not turned out to have an aptitude for this business."

Yuki started to stand and opened her mouth to speak but Ayano motioned for her to remain quiet and stay seated. She sank back into her chair apprehensively.

"Instead, she has exhibited a knack, and a love for taking pictures. And she has a unique ability to make the girls feel quite comfortable when she takes those erotic shots. She is also very talented at organizing and setting up these photo sessions. A talent I intend to put to great use in setting up your fantasies. My proposal to you Alex-san, is we make Yuki your assistant. We hire her as your personal photographer to document in photos your quest."

It took several hours but the more I looked at the photos and talked to Yuki and Ayano the more it seemed to me to be a good fit. As we developed the details of the four fantasies Yuki not only accepted my ideas but made several good suggestions that had not occurred to me.

By the end of the day Yuki was working for me and I was headed back to the airport. We set a date for me to return at which time Yuki and Ayano would have made the arrangements for my first fantasy.

12