Japanese MILF Repays Son's Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OH MY!

I didn't know what else to say. All I wanted was for him to write back. My heart beat faster as I saw his response appear on my phone.

YEAH, I ALMOST FEEL BAD FOR HIM.

After a pause, he sent another message.

MY GF WATCHED IT A DOZEN TIMES

I licked my lips, unsure as to what he was implying. My fingers typed a response.

OH?

For some reason, I wanted to know more... I typed another text.

DID SHE LIKE IT?

I was extremely wet now. My other hand moved to my panties. I knew I was crossing a line by playing with myself as we exchanged messages. I rationalized my behavior. Where is the harm if it goes no further than touching myself?

He responded with a cryptic message.

MAYBE YOU CAN TELL ME IF SHE LIKED IT...

I stared at the screen in confusion for a few seconds. Was he asking me if I thought his girlfriend was turned on by watching the violence?... or was he asking if I was turned on by it?

Before I could even begin to respond, another video was received. I clicked into the file, my fingers trembling eagerly.

At first I couldn't make out what I was looking at, then I recognized blonde hair, bobbing up and down. Rob was getting his big cock sucked by that little blonde bombshell. I could hear the slurping sounds she made as she deepthroated his manhood with vigor. She looked up at the camera, her perky little tits coming into view, as she slowly dragged her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft. I shivered with excitement. She looked so slutty. In the video, I heard Rob's voice. "Like that, you dirty little bitch?" She nodded slowly as she bit her bottom lip.

The video ended abruptly.

My hand was rubbing my clit rapidly now. Did he ask her if she liked sucking his cock, or was he asking me if I liked watching? I was already close to cumming, the wicked nature of what I was doing only adding to my sexual need.

I wrote back with my other hand, my mind now overcome by lust.

I THINK SHE LIKES IT...

My fingers moved on their own.

... ALMOST AS MUCH AS I DO

Oh my God! I can't believe I just sent that!

It was the kind of message that could bring shame to my entire family and ruin my life, but in that moment I didn't care. Rob didn't disappoint me, a one word message enough to trigger my own powerful orgasm.

CUMMING

Oh God! This young stud was cumming in that little blonde whore's mouth while messaging me! What a dirty boy!

I could only imagine how much cum his massive cock pumped into her mouth...

My body was on fire as I came again, thinking about this teenager's manhood filling up his girlfriend's willing mouth... all while he was messaging me. I wondered if she swallowed his load. I was more jealous of another woman than I had ever been before. I twisted my nipples as I came, my other hand alternating between fingering my pussy and rubbing my clit.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!" I moaned.

My back arched as my body tensed and I cried out.

Again, as my orgasm subsided, I collapsed on the bed, panting like a bitch in heat.

Again, I hoped Takuya had not heard his mother masturbating intensely in the next room.

Again, reality gradually returned to me, this time with a sense of dread.

... Had I really invited this young stud to come over to my family home tomorrow?

-----------------------------------------

I woke the next morning, confusion and arousal swirling in my mind.

I made breakfast for Takuya and myself. As he ate, he seemed a little quieter than usual. When hu hugged me to say goodbye, I wondered if he had in fact heard me masturbating last night. I was a woman, after all. He would just have to live with the fact that women also pleasure themselves, even his own mother.

Tak mentioned hanging out with Rob next week, once he returned to school. I listened politely, but my mind was elsewhere.

I had no idea what I was going to do when Rob came over. I couldn't take the risk that he might try to make a move on me. My reputation would be ruined if anyone found out, and my son and husband would both hate me.

I decided it was safest to make an excuse and cancel.

Takuya kissed me on the cheek as he left. I felt guilty for some reason. Perhaps it was due to the secrets I was keeping from him. Particularly that his new hero was the object of my fantasies.

After my son left, I took out my phone and texted Rob.

HEY ROB, I'M AFRAID SOMETHING HAS COME UP. I'LL NEED TO CANCEL TODAY

I sat and waited for a response, but none came. After a while, I began to do some chores to pass the time.

At 11 am, I decided to try contact Rob again.

HI ROB, NOT SURE IF YOU SAW MY MESSAGE. I HAVE TO CANCEL TODAY. SORRY

Again, no answer.

Hmmm... He didn't know where we lived, so I guess there was no real chance that he would show.

I looked at the clock after some time. It was almost noon. I checked my phone one last time, and exhaled with relief. Perhaps he had gotten cold feet? Or maybe he was busy doing something else. Or someone else, I thought, with a sensual shiver.

I hummed as I cleaned the kitchen until I heard a motorbike revving outside. Perturbed, I looked out the living room window, and saw Rob parking his bike in front of our house!

How the hell did he know where we lived!?!

He removed his helmet and walked up the driveway before knocking on the door.

I had no idea what to do.

Quelling the panic I felt rising within me, I decided to open the door and tell him he couldn't come inside.

When I greeted Rob, he smiled knowingly at me. I felt foolish after my suggestive messages with him last night. I prayed he wouldn't mention it.

He was wearing jeans and a white t-shirt. I pretended not to notice his large biceps.

"Hi Akiko. Takuya gave me the address, I told him I'd come over next week to play videogames." he said, his eyes fixed on mine.

"Hi Rob, oh, ok. I uh, don't know if you saw my messages... but I have to go out for a while. My friend, ummm, she broke up with her husband recently and needs to talk. We will have to re-schedule your swim unfortunately." I said sweetly.

"Oh, I see... That's too bad, I was really looking forward to it..." He paused in thought. "Hmmmm... Maybe I can just use your pool while you're out, if that's ok?" he offered, casually.

His response flustered me. I had no good reason to deny him a small favor, especially after all he had done for Tak. With any luck, he would use the pool and we'd have no more reason to text each other.

"Oh, ummmm, I don't know Rob. I mean... I guess it would be fine?..." I responded, unsure of my own authority.

"Cool." he said, before stepping into the house. I felt a little scared and excited as I closed the door after him. I had to get out of there as soon as I could. The longer I stayed around him, the more opportunity he would have to flirt with me.

"You can get changed in the spare bedroom, if you want. I'm just going to get my car keys and I'll head off. Just lock the door as you're leaving."

"Sure thing, Mrs. Harada." he smiled. I noticed his eyes on my body. I felt that erotic thrill again.

"Oh... and thanks again Rob. Takuya has been in good spirits since... the fight. It's great to see him back to his old self."

"Anytime." he replied, holding my gaze before he went upstairs to get changed.

I quickly took my keys, and left the house. I got in my car and drove to the local mall. I had no idea where to go, I knew I couldn't stay around that virile young hunk. I suspected that my own resolve would crumble if Rob made advances. How could a woman be blamed for succumbing to a physically capable, hot young man with a monster cock?

After an hour of window-shopping and trying not to think of Rob's glistening body in my pool, I returned home. I hoped his bike would be gone, but it appeared he was still there.

I decided to park around the corner, sneak into my home and go upstairs until Rob had left.

I opened the front door quietly, kicking off my shoes before I climbed the staircase. The carpet muted my footsteps. When I got to the landing, instead of going to my room, I went to Takuya's. His room had a better view of the pool. Once inside, I closed the door softly and stepped to the window.

I cautiously looked down and saw Rob lying on the sun lounger, completely naked except for sunglasses, his cock still huge despite being soft. I gasped in shock.

Just what the hell did he think he was doing!?!

I stood there, looking down on his impressive body, not knowing what I should do. His body was dripping wet. My eyes moved from his six-pack abs, to his pecs, to his sizeable manhood, to his powerful arms.

He looked like a Greek god.

I noticed his phone was beside him. I took my phone from my pocket and decided to send him a text.

HI ROB, I'LL BE HOME IN 10 MINS. ARE YOU STILL THERE?

That should do it, I thought. He'll have to get dressed now.

He picked up the phone and idly unlocked it. I watched as he read my message. Again I gasped as his hand dropped to his cock, and he started rubbing it while responding. I was mesmerized as I watched his hand slowly pump his big dick. I was so enthralled by the spectacle that I jumped when I felt my cell vibrate.

HEY, YEAH I'M JUST RELAXING BY THE POOL. YOU GONNA JOIN ME MRS HARADA?

That little fucker! Was he planning on welcoming me home with a giant erection?

My nipples began to get hard.

I began to type a response, but I noticed movement by the neighboring fence. Leanne, my attractive white neighbor, stood on a ladder, staring at Rob too. She was hidden from his eyeline by the leaves of a bush.

Oh my God! That little pervert! She has never even met him, I thought.

I guess her husband and kids weren't home either...

A dirty thought occurred to me.

I wrote back.

IM NOT SURE... I THINK MY BIKINI MIGHT BE TOO REVEALING

I wanted to turn him on, so that Leanne could watch. God, where had this new slutty side to me come from?

I watched in rapt fascination as Rob read my message. He smiled and began to pleasure himself more vigorously. His cock swelled, becoming harder, thicker, and longer in his hand. I watched Leanne's eyes widen as she also looked on at this young stud stroking his big white cock. With his free hand, he sent a response.

WHO NEEDS SWIMWEAR ON A DAY LIKE TODAY?

I bit my lip as I read the message. God, he was turning me on so much. My nipples were almost painfully hard and my pussy was soaked. I slid a hand down my panties and moaned with relief as my finger found my clit.

I had no idea what I was doing anymore. I was slowly losing control, my conservative values being shed willingly in order to experience intense sexual pleasure. I realized that I had been ignoring my sexual needs for far too long, and lying to myself that my husband could fulfil me.

And it appeared I wasn't the only one.

I saw Leanne's hand down her shorts, rapidly rubbing her pussy too, undoubtedly.

I wrote back to Rob, my knees getting weak as I felt a sexual need in my pussy. A need to be filled with something. I pulled down my shorts and panties in one movement.

OH MY! CHEEKY BOY... DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE NOT WEARING SWIMMING TRUNKS?

As I watched Rob read the response, he tilted his phone and snapped a picture of his rigid cock.

Whatever else I could say about Rob, he was apparently not shy.

My phone vibrated as the message was received.

I saw Leanne rubbing herself furiously. I could only imagine how wet her pussy was, and how jealous she was of whoever received that glorious dick pic.

I decided to do something dangerous.

I pointed my phone's camera at Rob lying on the lounger and took a picture. I clicked send.

Once he saw the message, he sat up sharply and looked directly at the window I stood in. I wasn't sure if he could see me with the afternoon sun glaring off the glass.

Luckily Leanne didn't seem to notice where his gaze went either, perhaps because of his sunglasses.

I followed up with one final message.

BRING THAT BIG DICK UPSTAIRS... NOW.

I watched him rise from the lounger smoothly, a victorious smile on his face, his erect cock bobbing as he reached his full height. He walked coolly into the house, apparently in no rush. I saw Leanne strain to catch a final glimpse of him.

I heard the door to the rear garden close. I pulled the blinds closed. No need for Leanne to see anything further.

I took off my blouse and sat on Takuya's bed, naked and waiting.

I heard Rob's soft footsteps as he climbed the stairs. The anticipation was almost too much to bear.

And suddenly he was standing there, his massive cock pointing at me. I felt so sexy as his eyes roamed over my body, mostly staring at my big tits. I was glad I had shaved my pussy. I realized in that moment that I had shaved it for him.

He stood there, admiring my body. I put my hands to my tits and started rubbing them for his pleasure. His hand began to stroke faster.

"Like what you see?" I asked him, my heart pounding with excitement.

"Fuck yeah. I wanted to suck those tits the first time I saw you at school." he said, with enthusiasm.

"We have all afternoon baby." I heard myself say.

He approached the bed and my eyes dropped to his heavenly cock. It was now inches from my face. Looking up at him, I leaned forward and softly licked the tip. He groaned with pleasure. I began to suck it a little, taking it deeper. I dragged my nails over his balls. He seemed to like that.

As I blew my son's savior, I began to play with myself again. I looked up into his eyes as I took his tool deeper and deeper until it hit the back of my mouth. He grinned down at me as he grabbed my hair and pulled my head until he was deepthroating me.

I never felt like such a slut before! It was so fucking hot!

I imagined Leanne next door, fingering herself silly, wishing she was in my position.

Mmmmmm....

Rob fucked my throat roughly for a few minutes. I gagged once but found that I loved the feeling of a huge cock filling my mouth.

Eventually he withdrew it, and my saliva dripped off the swollen head. He pushed me back until I was laying on the bed. He climbed on top of my and I gasped when I felt his dick rub against my pussy.

"Fuck me Rob! Please!" I whimpered.

"You want this big white cock, Akiko?" he teased, leering down at me.

"Oh yessss! I want it SO bad baby!" I hissed.

"You're a little sexy bitch, Mrs. Harada... I'm gonna fuck you into next week and make you my Japanese MILF slut!"

"Oh yes, please Rob! Give it to me! Fuck me!"

I groaned as I felt his cock enter me. Every inch felt like bliss. I gripped his biceps and he started fucking me, in and out, going deeper each time. Soon he was filling my pussy. I couldn't believe how good it felt compared to my husband. How could I be satisfied by a normal cock again?

Rob plowed me for what felt like ages. My pussy was so wet, his balls slapping against me echoing around my son's bedroom. He leaned down to suck my tits, and I cradled his head.

"Suck Mommy's tits, baby!" I heard myself say.

He licked my nipples and lightly caught them between his teeth while he continued fucking me.

I felt every inch of his dick inside me, filling me with each thrust. I'd never been fucked like that before. It was so naughty.

I felt an orgasm begin to build. I wrapped my arms and legs around Rob. He pushed his tongue into my mouth, and I kissed him deeply.

"I'M CUMMING!!!" I groaned into his mouth. He started fucking me faster.

I came hard, my body tensing all over, even as I felt Rob continue to pound my pussy. I moaned like the dirty whore I was.

As my orgasm subsided, Rob began to grunt.

"Cum in me baby..." I said, demurely. "Cum in Mommy's pussy!"

Rob started fucking me as hard as he could, his dick sliding in and out, filling me up. I reached around and began to tease his asshole with my finger. I looked up into his eyes and bit my bottom lip, holding his gaze as his cum filled my pussy up.

"Yeah baby! Fuck Mommy's cunt!" I whispered in his ear. I had never spoken dirty like that before and it turned me on even more. This young white stud had uncovered the Japanese MILF slut in me!

He collapsed on top of me after he came, and I embraced him. We kissed lightly and looked into each others' eyes for some time.

"Fuck Mrs. Harada, that was... something else." he said, finally.

"Mmmmmmm! Tell me about it!" I said, playfully, as I stroked his cock lightly. "Want me to clean your cock with my mouth?" I asked, pouting innocently.

He laughed and I leaned down to welcome his cock back into my mouth.

-----------------------------------------

Rob and I fucked twice more before Takuya came home, and he made me cum half a dozen times. He took me on my marital bed, my legs over my head while he came inside me for the second time. I talked dirty to him in Japanese, he liked that a lot.

Finally he me fucked from behind in the shower. He seemed to enjoy when my tits pressed against the glass. I happily obliged.

When he was close to cumming, I took the shower head, turned the water pressure up and pointed it at his ass. I got on my knees and started to suck him while I stimulated him anally. He loved it.

Pretty soon he was shooting his cum all over my face in thick ropes. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, taking 2 loads. I swallowed his cum gladly.

After he left, I got changed and prepared dinner. My pussy was almost sore with the pounding it had taken, but it felt good too.

Takuya came home later that afternoon. I felt guilty after I kissed his cheek, knowing I had just swallowed his friend's cum an hour earlier.

After dinner Tak went to his room and I cleaned up. I checked my phone. A video message from Rob.

Mmmmmmmmmm!...

I decided to look at it in bed, where I could play with myself again.

As I went to my bedroom that night, Tak called me into his room.

I entered cautiously. I was pretty sure I had cleaned any evidence up.

"Hi Tak, what's up?" I asked, as I sat on the end his bed.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me, and somehow I knew straight away that he knew.

He leaned forward and pressed a button on his keyboard. The monitor began to play a video. It was his room, and I was standing by the window, touching my pussy. Needless to say, I knew what the rest of the video clip contained.

"I knew you were snooping in my room... so I set up a motion activated recorder on my PC..." he explained, with disdain. He couldn't look me in the eye.

"Tak, I'm so sorry!... I..."

"Sorry!?!... You're sorry you got caught, you slut!" he snarled.

His words stung me. I felt so dirty and ashamed.

"Please Tak, I AM sorry, I don't know why I did it!..." I begged.

"I know why you did it, Mom..." He stood up and pointed at the screen. "Here it comes..."

On the screen, Rob walked into the room, his big cock pointing straight at me. Even in that situation, I couldn't help notice how sexy the video looked.

"You're a fucking slut Mom. You're a slut for big white cock." he said with disgust and anger.

"... You're right..." I admitted, and began to cry. He sighed and turned to face me.

"Let me guess. I shouldn't tell Dad?..."

I looked up at him hopefully.

"... I won't tell him, Mom. On one condition..." he said, cryptically.

"What is it?" I asked, afraid to hear the answer.

"I want you to do that for me..." he said, pointing at the screen.

"What!?!... That... with me!?! You can't be serious!?!" I said breathlessly.

Was this really happening? I couldn't believe my own sweet son was trying to blackmail me for sex!

"Let's not pretend you have much of a choice, bitch. Open your fucking mouth slut!" he hissed at me, his face twisted in lust and rage. I noticed for the first time that he was hard. He reached down and pulled his slacks and boxers down until his cock sprung free. It wasn't nearly as big as Rob's, but it was bigger than his father's.