Japanese MILF Repays Son's Debt

Story Info
Japanese Mom hires hung White stud to protect her son.
7.8k words
4.63
67.2k
158
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the front door slam shut. It was unlike Takuya to bang doors. I went to greet him and see what, if anything, was wrong.

He was hanging up his jacket as I entered the hallway. His head lowered, he turned to face me.

"Takuya?... Oh my God, what happened to your face!?!" I cried, shocked at his swollen, black eye.

"I HATE IT HERE!" he shouted at me, pushing past as he stormed into the kitchen.

"Please talk to me Tak! What happened!?!" I pleaded.

He took a deep breath, obviously struggling to contain his emotions.

"Some fucking asshole started a fight with me after school!... I was just walking by a group of guys and one of them stopped me. He said I was showing off in class by answering the teacher's questions... As I tried to walk away, he tripped me! I stood up and tried to say something, but he punched me!" He began to sob as he recounted his story. "I fell on the ground and he kicked me... Everyone just watched..." he said, his voice breaking as he remembered the humiliation.

My heart broke for him. I had hoped when we moved here, he could find new friends and be happy again. But during the 18 months since we had moved to America, he hadn't made a single friend. I had been worried about him before this, now I was beside myself.

"I hate this place!... I want to go home!" he snapped.

"Oh Tak, I'm so sorry!" I said, tears welling in my eyes. "Tomorrow, I will go to your school and have a word with the principal..."

"NOOOOO!!!" he practically yelled. "You want people to think that I'm weak AND get my Mommy to fight my battles!?!"

"I'm sorry Tak! I don't know how to help! What do you want me to do!?!" I asked him desperately, a tear now rolling down my face.

"Unless we move back to Japan, there's really nothing you CAN do, is there!?!" he snarled at me. I was taken aback by his vitriol. This was no longer the soft-spoken young man who had left Yokohama.

"You know we can't do that Tak... Your father's job is here now."

"Well, I'm glad both of YOU are so fucking happy here!!!"

He stormed upstairs, leaving me alone. I called after him, but he ignored me. I heard him lock his bedroom door.

Drained and overwhelmed, I sat down and began to weep.

Tak didn't emerge again that evening. I tried knocking on his door, but he told me to go away.

I spent the whole evening worrying.

Tak's father was travelling for business, so I decided not to burden him with this news until he came home.

When I tried to sleep that night, I had dark thoughts of Takuya slowly becoming a bitter, isolated man or worse... hurting himself. I tossed and turned, my mind filled with anxious dread that only a mother can know.

I had to help him somehow.

But how?

He was right, I couldn't fight his battles for him. He was a small guy, like his father. Even in Japan, Tak's classmates were usually a few inches taller than he was. Here, they were even bigger. I had hoped Takuya would inherit his height from my family. Unfortunately however, at 5'8 I was taller than both my husband and son by at least 2 inches.

I knew I could not intervene through school channels... but there had to be SOMETHING I could do!...

I must have fallen asleep at some point, because I woke with a start. An idea had manifested in my mind. It was a long-shot and I wasn't exactly sure how to go about it, but at least it was something I could attempt on my own. And without humiliating Takuya.

I stared at the ceiling, deep in thought.

If it worked, Tak could be happy again. With luck, I'd have my bright, smiling boy back.

I turned over and managed to go back to sleep.

-----------------------------------------

The next morning, I got up early and made pancakes with strawberries for breakfast, one of Tak's favorites. He sullenly picked at them, his appetite apparently gone. His eye was almost fully swollen shut. I could only imagine how much he was dreading the day ahead, somehow explaining what had happened to teachers, while other students snickered and whispered behind his back.

"Tak, if you want, you can stay home from school today." I offered. "No harm missing one day..." It was Friday, so he would have the weekend to recover.

His uninjured eye looked at me hopefully, reminding me of the young boy he had been. "Really?..."

"Yes, it's ok."

"Thanks Mom..." He began to eat his pancakes, and I sighed inwardly with relief.

After breakfast, he went to his room to play videogames. I told him I was going to run errands and I'd be back after lunch.

At noon I drove to his school. I got out of my car and walked slowly around the building. I started to wonder if my plan wasn't quite as good as it had seemed at 3am, until I saw a male student sitting on his own, idly flicking through his phone.

He was big for his age, I thought, and appeared to be quite muscular. I guessed he was a senior and probably some kind of athlete.

He wore ripped jeans, trendy sneakers and a grey t-shirt. He had dark, curly hair, a strong jawline and light stubble.

Shit... Was I really going to do this?

I thought of Takuya's black eye. Whatever it took to protect my son, I would do.

"Hi there!" I said, timidly.

He looked up at me with dark brown eyes.

"Hi." he replied, his eyes widening slightly as he looked me up and down. He seemed surprised, he probably thought I was looking for someone else.

"My name is Akiko, my son is a student here." I said.

"Oh. You're... Japanese?" he said with curiosity.

"Yes." I replied.

"Is your son the guy who... got into a fight... yesterday?" he asked, cautiously.

"Ah... yes. I'm afraid so."

"I see. Are you looking for the principal's office?" He suddenly stood up, as if to direct me to the office. I was surprised by his height, he was probably 6'2 at least.

"Uh, no. Not exactly. It's, uh, a little complicated. I know this sounds strange, but would you mind if we spoke somewhere... more private?"

He looked at me a little suspiciously.

"I, uh... I had nothing to do with the fight... Mrs...?"

"Harada."

"Right, Mrs. Harada. I wasn't even there for it. I probably would've stopped it if I seen it, to be honest." he said, earnestly.

His answer made my heart swell with hope.

"I'm glad to hear that..."

"Rob." he said, sweeping a curl behind his ear.

"I'm glad to hear that, Rob. I didn't think you did, but I have a... proposition for you. If that's the right word."

His brow furrowed with uncertainty.

"Hmmm... Ok, I guess. I don't have long til class. Uh, where do you want to chat?"

"I'm parked over here, if you want to sit in my car for a few minutes?"

"... And you definitely won't kidnap me?" he asked, a glint of dark humour flashing across his eyes.

I laughed. "I promise, I'll try not to!" He grinned and followed me to my car. Once inside, I turned to him, realizing how awkward it was to be so close to a stranger. For some reason, I felt I could trust him.

"To be honest... Rob... I'm hoping to find someone who will... keep an eye out for my son, Takuya." I began.

"Ahhh... I get it." Understanding my motive seemed to make him relax a little.

"You said that you would have stopped the fight if you were there. I think you're probably a good guy. And you're obviously... strong." My gaze dropped briefly to his large biceps. I wondered what sport he played. "If you'd look out for him, I would be happy to pay you. Say, $100 dollars a week?"

He smiled to himself. I wondered what he was thinking.

"Tell you what... I'll keep an eye out for him. Don't worry about paying me, Mrs. Harada. It's not a big deal."

I was genuinely astounded by his kind compassion and maturity.

"Really? I'd rather give you the money. Please take it." I implored him. "It would mean a lot to me if I knew Tak wasn't going to be... embarrassed again."

He smiled again, and I noticed for the first time how handsome he was.

"The guy who picked on your son, Anthony Squires, is a fucking dickhead anyway. No one likes him. Really, it's fine Mrs. Harada. I'll say it to the guys on the football team. We'll make sure no one fucks with Tak again."

"Are you sure?" I asked, daring to hope this young man was all he seemed.

"Yes, it's cool." he said.

I was overwhelmed with relief and appreciation. We exchanged numbers in case he needed to contact me.

"Thank you, Rob. If you do find that you need the money for whatever reason, I will set it aside just in case. One last thing... Can you make sure this doesn't get back to Takuya?"

He nodded solemnly. "No problem, Akiko."

"Thank you... Rob." His eyes lingered on me for a few seconds, mainly focused on my lips. I was suddenly aware of being alone with an attractive young man. I felt something stirring within me, something dangerous, a desire I dared not explore. I pushed such thoughts aside.

We said our goodbyes, and he opened the door and climbed out. I watched as he walked away. A slim, attractive blonde girl called his name, racing towards him before she wrapped her arms around his muscular frame. Was she a cheerleader? I wondered. She planted a kiss on his cheek. Lucky girl, I thought.

I could only imagine how hard he fucked her... with more than a little jealousy.

With one arm around her, they continued towards the school as the afternoon bell rang to re-commence classes.

As I began to turn the key in the ignition, I saw Rob look back over his shoulder at me. Again, I felt the kind of thrill a married woman shouldn't.

I drove home tentatively optimistic. I wished I could share the good news with Tak to stop him worrying, but I was content knowing that things would likely get better for him.

I had a shower before going to bed. I caught my reflection in the mirror, and turned to get a better look at my body. For 40, I looked pretty good. I had a slim body, with large natural DD tits. My ass was toned from my daily yoga routine. I looked at my shaven pussy. It had been a while since I had paid it attention. I towelled off and got ready for bed.

As I lay in my room that night, I got a message from Rob.

DONT WORRY AKIKO, I SPOKE TO THE GUYS. NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO UR SON

I smiled to myself, grateful to this fine young man. He obviously had good parents.

MY HERO! THANK YOU SO MUCH ROB! DO LET ME KNOW IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING

NO PROBLEM AKIKO. GOOD NIGHT

I placed my phone on the bedside table.

I was almost asleep when it buzzed once more. I picked it up and looked at the screen.

One image from Rob.

Nonplussed, I clicked into it. When the picture loaded, I gasped with shock.

It was a huge, thick erection with a strong hand wrapped around it. It looked like it was at least 10 inches long.

Oh... my... God!

He had a monster cock! I'd never seen one outside of porn that was that big! His hand barely fit around it. I instantly imagined what it would feel like in my hand. Or my mouth. Or, better yet, in my wet pussy. Christ, what was I thinking?!?

I just stared at the picture, no idea of how to reply to an unsought dick pic, even if it was the sexiest cock I'd ever laid my eyes on.

A message appeared on my phone.

OH, SORRY ABOUT THAT. MEANT TO SEND TO MY GF. GOOD NIGHT MRS HARADA

I stared at the message in sheer disbelief. What a little fucker! I thought. He knew exactly what he was doing. He'd sent me the picture of his giant dick like an unsolicited invitation, something for me to think about as I fell asleep.

I guess he wasn't such an angel after all...

I wrote a short message back, hoping to put a stop to his scheming advances before it became an issue.

NO PROBLEM

Short and sweet. I put the phone back on my bedside table and turned over to go to sleep.

After what felt likes hours of frustrated tossing and turning, I lay on my back staring at the ceiling.

I reached over and picked up my cell again. Even though I was still annoyed at his cheap trick, I clicked back into the photo of Rob's big white cock. My right hand slid underneath the covers and along my body until it was between my open legs.

No harm in just looking, I thought, as I began to tentatively rub my clit. My pussy was already extremely wet. I bit my bottom lip, allowing carnal thoughts to overtake my mind.

I fantasized about watching his big dick pounding that cute, slim blonde cheerleader from behind. What a lucky little slut she is, I thought. I could only imagine how she groaned and panted on that rock-hard tool. I would have LOVED to fuck a big cock stud when I was that age. Who was I kidding, I'd love to fuck one right now! I loved my husband but his manhood just didn't measure up to Rob's.

The admission sent a thrill through my body, my mouth almost watering as I stared at Rob's big tool on the screen.

I was rubbing my clit eagerly now, occasionaly tracing a finger along my labia. Pretty soon, I imagined it was me he was fucking... as she sat on my face. I had never really thought about licking a woman before, but I would do whatever it took to make that big cock grow harder. I'd lick her pussy and her ass if it made him fuck me good.

After a few minutes of teasing and rubbing my clitoris, I came hard with one hand over my mouth, stifling my moans, my body writhing in ecstasy. My back arched as a powerful orgasm moved through me. I groaned into my palm hoping I hadn't been loud enough for Takuya to overhear.

I collapsed onto the bed, panting as I recovered.

Oh God... that was so fucking hot!

It had been a long time since I came that hard.

Reality began to creep back into my thoughts.

So... I had just touched myself thinking about a teenager from my son's school. I felt more than a little foolish. What kind of 40 year old woman swoons over an 18 year old kid?

To be fair, it was an 18 year old kid with an enormous, thick cock.

I blushed at the thought and smiled, telling myself it was just a once-off. I turned over, pulled the blanket over me, and slept better than I had in months.

-----------------------------------------

The next week, Takuya returned to school. I could tell he was dreading his first day back since the fight. I anxiously waited for him to come home at 4pm, looking vigilantly out the front window every few minutes.

When I saw him walk down the street, he looked surprisingly buoyant.

I opened the door and he gave me a big hug. I was quite relieved and slightly puzzled.

"Hi Mom!" he said, pleasantly. The swelling on his eye had mostly gone down, though the bruising was mostly purple now.

"Hi Tak. Did you have a good day?" I asked, hopefully.

"Yeah, it was pretty good!" he replied.

"Oh?... How so?" I enquired.

"Well... the kid who hit me started to hassle me during lunch, but one of the seniors stepped in and knocked him out!" he recounted, excitedly.

"Oh my!" I exclaimed, genuinely surprised.

"The kid was sent to the nurse. The senior and I were sent to the principal's office. We started talking while we were waiting. His name's Rob, he's on the football team! He's so cool, he asked me if I wanted to hang out sometime!"

It was such a relief to see my son actually happy for once. He was a good kid, and quite handsome despite his slight build. I had hoped he would find a girlfriend when we moved to the US, but unfortunately he hadn't yet.

"Sounds like that bully got what he deserved!"

"Yeah! And people were recording it! Everyone's gonna see him get knocked out!"

"And did you... or Rob, was it?... get into any trouble?" I asked, innocently.

"I didn't, but Rob was suspended from school for a week." he informed me.

"Oh, that's a shame..." I said, quietly.

I made dinner and we chatted as we ate. Tak made jokes and generally seemed more at ease than he had been in months.

I felt extremely grateful to Rob. I also felt guilty about him getting suspended. As irritated as I was with his not-so-subtle pass at me, I still wanted to express my gratitude to him.

I mean, was it really such a big deal that a young guy tried to flirt with an older woman? Isn't that what young guys are supposed to do, try to fuck anything that moves?

I decided to text him after dinner.

HI ROB, TAKUYA TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP, IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED.

I paused before I wrote the next line, unsure as to what kind of response I was inviting.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU

I clicked 'Send' and began cleaning up.

When I checked my phone some time later, I saw that he had responded.

LIKE I SAID, NO PROBLEM MRS HARADA

Hmmmm...

It WAS technically my fault that he was suspended. Maybe I could try make his week out of school a little more enjoyable.

IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING TOMORROW, LET ME KNOW. I COULD PICK YOU UP AND BRING YOU SHOPPING, OR TO THE BEACH.

I OWE YOU A LOT FOR TODAY

I don't know why I suggested the beach, but the thought of his massive cock in a pair of wet, clinging shorts made me feel a little hot under the collar.

I saw he began to respond, before deleting his message. I waited, unsure as to what he would say.

DO YOU HAVE A POOL?

The question took me aback. Was he really asking if he could use our pool? I certainly couldn't have him here when my husband or Tak was home, it would raise serious questions...

... but I did owe him. My husband would be at work, and Tak would be in school... so maybe it would be ok?

YES, WE DO

I bit my lip as I wrote another message.

DO YOU WANT TO COME OVER AND USE IT?

I regretted the message as soon as I had sent it. I knew I was playing with fire. If he came over and tried to make a move on me, my 90 pound frame wouldn't be able to fight off a fit, 6'2 football player.

COOL, I'LL DROP OVER AT LUNCHTIME

Oh shit. What had I gotten myself into?

That night, I lay in bed thinking about what tomorrow would bring. I decided I would just allow him to swim in our pool, and that I wouldn't wear a bikini in case... it affected him.

My phone vibrated. 1 video message received.

Rob.

I licked my lips nervously, no idea what he would send me this time.

Before I could click into the clip, he texted me.

NOT SURE IF YOU'D WANT TO SEE THIS

Intrigued, I clicked into the video message.

A young man with short, sandy blonde hair was standing in front of Takuya, poking his finger into my son's chest and appearing to belittle him. I realized with mild embarrassment that I felt disappointed the video wasn't of Rob's dick.

As I watched, a group of students had encircled the two to take in the spectacle. Takuya's face was lowered, he looked as though he was resigned to being struck by the taller boy. I heard a girl shout "Leave him alone!" but the bully paid no attention.

The boy grabbed my son by the collar and lifted Takuya up until he was standing on his toes. Just as it seemed that the boy was going to punch my son, Rob stepped out of the crowd, placed a hand on the boy's shoulder and spun him around. Before the youth could react to the unexpected intervention, Rob jabbed him in the face with a left fist, before delivering a heavy right hook to the bully's jaw with a sickening thud. The boy crashed to the ground and the crowd erupted with whooping jeers and laughter. A teacher stepped emerged from the onlookers and separated the boys. The video ended there.

I realized I had been holding my breath as I watched. I exhaled unevenly, deeply affected by the aggression I had just witnessed. Rob had knocked the other boy out in seconds. I had to admit it was impressive and I felt myself reacting physically to the video. I had heard that some men get physically turned on after violence. Instantly I imagined Rob's big member swelling in his jeans. My nipples were suddenly hard and my pussy was wet. I watched the video twice more, my arousal only increasing with each viewing.

I decided to write back to Rob.