Jarhead on the Loose: Temp Duty 03

Story Info
The Marine explores the neighborhood with Madeline.
10.7k words
4.4
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A truck, huh?" Maddie said as it became obvious where we were going. I enjoyed the hell out of watching her hair bounce and chest move as she tried to match stride with me while wearing biker boots which matched the base maroon leathers with twin yellow stripes running along the arms and legs.

"Yup, a big ole lifted, goes-where-I-want truck," I answered as I beeped the truck unlocked. "A bike, huh?"

"I like the sensation of speed."

I opened her door and offered my hand. Or something vibrating between your legs.

"Oh, a gentleman!" she cooed, stepping up and in.

"Not exactly a gentleman." I shut the door and crossed to the driver side. Settling in, I gave her a crooked smile. "I just wanted to check out your butt in that snug leather."

She gasped and slapped my shoulder. "You're so bad!" She clicked her seat belt in place and I admired the way the belt nestled between her boobs.

"I thought you already knew that?" I started it up. "Do you need a refresher course?"

I could swear I saw a gleam in her eyes there in the shadows made from the street lights. "I really think I do," she softly said, gripping my thigh.

I leaned over and kissed her quickly, breaking away just as she started to kiss back. "Awww," she complained.

"I didn't peg you for a biker chick," I remarked, staring up and letting the engine warm. "Oh, wait, you do meet one requirement."

"Besides having the bike?" she asked.

"While all biker chicks must ride a bike, not all biker chicks must own a bike," I pointed out.

"I check both those boxes," she said, rubbing my thigh. "What's the one you're thinking of?"

"Biker chicks gotta have big titties,"

She pushed her chest out, causing the belt to dig into the valley and accentuate both peaks. "Triple check!" she announced. We both laughed and her hand slid up until her little finger rubbed my right nut. I felt it squirm and my cock plumped up. She definitely needed a refresher course.

First things first, I thought. "Which way are we going?" I asked, putting it into drive and easing toward the parking lot exit.

She asked a few questions just to get my priorities and then gave me the go-here-turn-there-at-the-light-do this play by play. Out of habit, at every stop sign or traffic light, I looked behind us.

She laughed after the third time. "Are we being followed?"

"You would be if the guys around here had any sense," I answered. "No, it's just something I do."

Since I didn't want to leave the base, she took me to a little combo diner and shopette. We took a booth and She wanted to sit beside me until I pointed out I couldn't admire her if she wasn't across the table.

"But there are other advantages," she cooed and leaned into me, pushing her breast into my arm, and cupping my balls. I was convinced.

I ordered meatloaf, smashed potatoes with gravy, and corn bread. She went with a turkey club sandwich. As we munched, I filled her in about meeting her housemate and then the confusing little episode with Master Sergeant Wentworth. She nodded as I spoke, and I could tell she had something on her mind but wasn't ready to let it out.

"Don't like fries?" I asked, indicating the veggies she had ordered as her side instead of the standard. "They aren't good for my figure," she explained.

"I love your figure, it's great," I said seriously. "Stand up."

"What?" as she was about to take another bite of her sandwich.

"Stand up. Right there," I pointed past her. She hesitated, looking at me. "Come on," I insisted. "do it for me."

She put her meal down, said "Okay, for you," squeezed my dick for emphasis, then slid out of the booth to stand.

I blatantly looked her over. Her cheeks pinked a bit as I obviously checked her out from her tousled dark hair in its loose waves, to her wide eyes, high cheek bones set in a round face with full lips that kissed so well, down her neck, over the rise of her bosom down her waist, over her hips and between her legs, then all the way down to her feet.

"I fucking love your shape," I sighed. She smiled, face glowing as she regained her seat. I leaned toward her. I lowered my voice and almost growled at her. "I love your pretty face, I love your mouth, I love what you do to me with it, I love your tits, I love how they fill my hands, I love how they move when I ram into you, I love how hard your nipples get," she wasn't breathing, just staring at me, listening, "I love how my hands fit over your hips, I love the way you fit around me, I love how your move when I'm inside you, I love how your juicy pussy bathes my balls when you fuck me back, I love how your ass looks when I'm behind you ramming you, and I love how you use your legs to pull me in deeper into you. I fucking love every bit of you."

She licked her lips and drew a shaky breath.

She slipped back into the booth. "Can we go back to your room now?" She sent one hand to stroke me.

"No," I said, scooping a fork of potatoes into my mouth, doing my best to act unaffected even if the direction of my blood flow made me a liar.

"NO!?" she almost shouted, her hand freezing. The woman at the counter looked over, eyebrows raised.

"Well, not 'no'," I amended. "Just not right now." She frowned and her lower lip pushed out. God, I wanted to bite it. "Don't worry, my hot little Staff Sergeant, we will return but first --"

"What?" It was her turn to growl. "But first what?" Her grip lost its tenderness.

"Are you wet?" I shot back.

She gave me the cutest little frown of consternation, glanced around, then nodded. "As much as you are hard." Again, I was enthralled with the way her hair moved.

"Good," I said, popping the last chunk of protein into my gullet. "I like the idea that I make your pussy wet."

"Goddammit," she growled again, "you are so fuckin' mean!" Her hand left me.

"Back in the room," I knocked back the last of my coffee. "Was I nice?"

"Nice? No, you weren't nice, but--"

I leaned closer to her. "Did you cum?"

"What?"

"Back in my room. Did you cum?"

She pinked up again and hung her head just a bit, her hair shading her face.

"You know I did," she whispered.

"Damned straight you did," I affirmed, and bussed her. I put a couple bucks under my empty cup. "I think we should stick with what works. Finish that or bring it, we have to get going."

She, frowned, took another bite and, as she chewed, I could see she had came to a resolution as her face cleared. She swallowed, returning the sandwich remnants to her plate.

"I'm ready, let's go," she said, sliding out. "I don't want to waste any more time."

I stood, pulled her close and kissed her hard, holding her ass as I pushed my groin into hers. Her hands went to the back of my head and she gave as good as she got in both the kiss and body contact.

"Me neither," I grinned when we broke the kiss. "C'mon. We left, she holding my arm."

I again watched her ass when she got into my truck. This time she knew she was watched, so she gave a waggle before sitting down and over her shoulder sent me sultry little smile before I shut the door.

From my seat I asked, "Are those new? The leathers?"

"Not really. I've had them since I got the bike."

"You look good in 'em," I said steering onto the road. "Good thing they are dark considering how much I think your pussy is drooling." She gasped.

"Which way to the gym?" I asked.

Once again, she played guide, once more she played with my dick, tried to get me to skip the gym and go back to the room, pulled her jacket zipper down to show off cleavage and, between giving directions, opined that if I had been smart, I would have gotten a bench seat so she could suck me as I drove. Regardless of her affectionate attention, we arrived safe and sound. We passed a few cars leaving but there were still about a dozen scattered around the parking lot. I pulled up near the glass double door and gazed inside. Some folks in athletic gear were clustered near the door, chatting. Others were within view, still working up a sweat. I assumed they were all active duty or dependents. Some were there to be fit and some were there to hook up. Some for both. It is hard to ignore scantily clad healthy bodies even if one's intentions are pure.

I squinted at the lettering on the door. "When does it close?"

She glanced at my dashboard clock. "In about fifteen minutes. It stays open longer on Saturdays."

"Cool. Thanks." Inside, overhead lights blinked on and off. The chatty mob started to break up, people moving toward the door. I looked around the outside, taking in the building and parking lot. I eased the truck away, hopefully before we were noticed. In my rear view, I saw a powerfully built good looking man accompanied by a stout plain woman with artillery shell-like boobs leave the gym. He was limping and I thought at first he had suffered muscle strain but he turned and the light swept over the gimp leg showing me twisted, jagged scars. The two exchanged a few words and she hugged him. He didn't grind her, but I could tell she made an effort to push into him. They moved apart, she gave him a wave and walked away, putting some extra sway in her step. Now he waited, looking inside. Okay, enough waiting around, I thought. I took my foot off the brake to ease my truck around the corner of the building.

Hey," I said, as I pulled into a deeply shadowed spot on the side of the building. "were you serious back in the diner?"

"About what?"

"About not wanting to waste time?"

She got a big smile and nodded. "Serious as a heart attack." She twisted in her seat and pointed. "To get back to the dorm, go --"

I shut off the engine.

"What's going on?" she asked, a trace of nervousness in her voice.

"Thought we'd stop wasting time," I replied.

She began to point again. "But tha--" She abruptly stopped speaking when I got out of the truck. She watched me walk around to her door and as I opened it.

"You're going to have to get out for a second," I told her. She undid her seat belt and joined me on the ground. I took her seat, reached down, and adjusted to slide backward and then made the back recline. Her face wore an expression of puzzlement.

From my laid-back position, I motioned her to join me. "Come on up."

"You want me to sit in your lap?"

I smiled. "I want you to straddle me. Step up, swing your leg over so you're on my lap facing me."

"Ohhh.. oh, okay!" she chirped as she got the picture. Within a few seconds she had done so, her groin pressed against mine. I relaxed and gripped her waist.

"Better?" I asked.

"It's okay," she looked around at the not quite deserted parking lot, "but not as good as your room."

"Oh, ye of little imagination," I said, slipping my hands up to cup her leather covered breasts. I gave them a good squeeze and then reached up with one hand to pull her face down to mine. After a split second of resistance, she yielded, and our lips met.

As we kissed, our tongues getting reacquainted, I massaged the back of her neck with one hand. With the other, I found the tab of the zipper that held her leathers closed. I slowly eased it farther down. I knew she would feel the cool night air touch her skin. I knew her nipples would pucker even more than they already had. I slipped my hand inside and found no other garments. Not a t-shirt or bra. She had come ready for action. Briefly, I wondered about panties but the thought was extinguished as I concentrated on exploration.

I touched the curve of one breast with the backs of my fingers. She moaned into my mouth and her tongue became aggressive. With the edge of my hand, I forced the zipper down, widening the gap, and sliding the backs of my fingers under the same breast, lifting slightly. Her breath caught and then became another moan. I let my fingers slide upward until they bumped over the stiffness of her nipple. She gasped in my mouth. I let the hard nubbin slide between two fingers and then pinched. She bit my lip and whined in the back of her throat. Her hips began to move in a slow circle.

I brought the other hand down from her neck and with both hands spread her leather jacket apart, setting her breasts free. I looked at them, exalting in the way the shadows accentuated their heft and curve, the way her nipples cast long arcing shadows that joined the darkness on the far side.

My hands covered both breasts and I slid my palms over those hard nipples, rasping them with my field craft calloused skin. She grunted and humped her crotch onto mine. "Let's go back to your room," she groaned into my mouth.

I shook my head. I had my reasons.

"You're so mean," she muttered and kissed me hard, grinding her softness on my hardness. "You never let me do what I wanna do," she breathed.

I flicked her nipples with my thumbs, and she moaned, arching her back and raising her head to glow in the light. I watched her face made lovelier by the arousal playing over it.

"Wanna fuck?" I asked softly.

"Uh-huh," she breathed to the sky.

"Ya wanna fuck me?" I whispered and tugged on both nipples, lifting her breasts.

"Yesssss," she moaned, again hunching against me.

"Wanna fuck now?" I asked, licking at the skin exposed by the parted jacket.

"Yes - nooo, not here," she whined, her hips rocking.

"But we already did, Maddie, we already did," I reminded her, flicking her nipples.

"Again! I want to fuck you again!" she grunted, her pelvis now grinding.

I craned my neck to put my mouth over one of her nipples and sucked hard.

"Oh, shit!" she gasped, then pressed her chest against my face.

I bit the nipple and twisted the other between my fingers.

"Oh, fuck!" she barked grabbing my head and ramming it into her soft flesh.

"I wanna fuck you, Maddie," I muttered around her nipple. "I want my cock inside you, babe."

"Yes! Me too!" she said into my hair, kissing the top of my head.

"I want to fill you up and feel your pussy clamp down as you ride it," I continued, tonguing her sensitive flesh.

"Yeah! Yeah!" she bounced on my lap, imitating what I had described. He boobs wobbled delightfully.

"You like my cock, Maddie?"

"You know I do!"

"Show me, Staff Sergeant Parker, show me how much you like my cock." Challenge made, I thought, let's see how she meets it.

She gazed down at me, her face hidden by the shadows made by her hanging tresses. Her eyes were uncertain, then narrowed with decision.

"Make the seat go back some more," she ordered. I reached down and did so. She nodded and slid from my lap, pushing my legs apart. There was just enough room for her to take a kneeling position, greatly leaning over my lap. She worked at my pants, unzipping and tugging, until my cock stood free and erect.

She grinned triumphantly at me and took me shallowly into her mouth. Her tongue moved back and forth as if saying 'hello'. I groaned when she took me deeper until I felt the bulbous head touch the back of her throat. That was her limit but she waggled her tongue pressing against the underside of my shaft, sliding over the large vein.

"Oh, yeah, Maddie," I whispered, "suck it. Suck that fucking cock. Make it harder, make me want to fuck you with it."

She 'um-hmmed' around the stiffness in her mouth and bobbed her head quickly. Saliva coated me and began to run onto my pelvis. One hand sought my balls but gave up and tugged at the clothing that blocked her quest. I pulled on her hair to raise her head and her eyes flashed resentment. I raised my hips. She quickly yanked my pants down past my knees. I pushed slightly on her head and she sucked me back in, the questing hand now finding its prize. I glanced at my dash clock.

"Spit on my cock, Maddie!" I demanded.

She paused, "Wha'?" from around the shaft in her mouth.

"Make it all sloppy, spit all over it! Get nasty with it!"

There was a pause and then she spat. I felt the new wetness and her breath at the same time.

"Oh, good girl! Oh, what a nasty girl!"

She spat again, her eyes looking at mine for approval. I smiled in encouragement and she began to bob.

I took myself in hand at the base and slid my free hand fingers into her hair. I could hear people walking outside, leaving the gym. I felt electrified. My heart was hammering in my chest. I held her head steady and rubbed my wet, slippery cock over her lips. She licked it as it passed. I pushed it over her nose, then her cheeks. She shot her tongue out, catching it when she could. I looked at her face, alight with desire, and shiny with spit. I let go. "Suck it some more," I demanded.

She obeyed, now with one hand cupping my balls, the other jacking me in time with the rise and fall of her mouth, cheeks hollowing and spittle coating me. I heard a car engine start.

"Give me your tits!" I ordered.

She scrambled from her knees and, hands on my thighs, leaned over me, bringing her boobs to my face, the fat nipples in her wide aureoles creating twin targets. A set of headlights flashed over her, momentarily setting her skin and hair afire. I latched on, biting and sucking, going back and forth.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck!" she groaned, moving her chest side to side, causing her breasts to wobble again as she tried to help me pleasure her.

"What do you want, Maddie, what do you want?" I groaned into her chest.

"I want you to fuck me! FUCK ME NOW!" she wailed.

I heard a gasp from outside. Maddie did too, she whipped her head toward the sound and froze.

I eased myself upward so I could look through the open window. Fucking A! Bonus points!

I lifted my hand in a small wave. "Oh, hi, Alicia. Small world."

Maddie instantly grabbed my shoulders and dropped, burying her face in my chest, mashing her tits against me.

"Kernig!?" snapped that authoritive voice I had heard before. She stood some distance away, obviously within earshot. A gym bag was slung over a shoulder, car keys were in hand.

"Oh, you wound me, Alicia!" I said, wrinkling my brow, "I thought we were on a first name basis when the stripes came off! I think this qualifies, don't you?"

Maddie whimpered into my chest, but her hips were still pushing her pussy onto my cock in small pulses.

"Yeah, but," I heard the authority drain from her voice, giving way to confusion.

"Looking good, 'Lisha," I nodded. She was wearing spandex type leggings, a loose tank top under which I could see a sport bra. The colors matched. I don't think I've ever had work-out clothes that matched.

Maddie bit my chest through my clothes and pushed really hard against the rigid pole that was my exposed dick. I felt her shudder.

Jesus, she came! She fuckin' came, the little minx came!

"Gosh, Stan," Alicia's voice dripped with invective as she stressed my name, "it looks like you are in the middle of something. I wouldn't want you to feel put upon. Let's try being BFFs some other time." Oh, yeah, some anger was in those words.

Maddie pulled my shirt open, buttons popping, then started sucking one of my nipples. I had an instant flash-back of the girl who had first done that to me, then I returned to the here-and-now when Maddie nipped it with very sharp teeth.

"Oh, YEAH," I said, slapping my dashboard with a hand in reaction. Regaining my focus, I smiled at the irate Master Sergeant Wentworth. "I think that's a great idea." I punched upward with my hips, driving the steel bar protruding from my open pants into Maddie's crotch. She coughed around my nipple and bit me.

"Do you," I gasped, "want to..." I took a deep breath and reached down with my free hand, "set something up now? Maybe a beer or something later?" I palmed Maddie's large breast and squeezed. She let out a quiet squeak.

Alicia shook her head. "No, let's not be so formal, we can just let it happen. Whenever we bump into each other." She was still glowering.