Jarhead on the Loose: Temp Duty 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even BET-," as I coped with Maddie's tongue sliding over my chest and onto my belly. "-ter. I'll see ya when I see ya." Awkwardly, I tried to capture Maddie's nipple and got my hand swatted away for my efforts.

The senior NCO turned back to her car, and I was just starting to admire her bottom when she suddenly stiffened. The quickly gym bag slid around to hide it. I didn't watch her leave but I heard her tires chirp when she did. I had turned my attention back to the woman who was demanding it.

"Jesus, you crazy bitch," I laughed, cupping Maddie's triumphant face in my hands. "What was all that about? You were driving me crazy! I could barely hold it together!"

"Me??" She shot back. "You set me up, mother fucker! And then you flirted with her!"

"Hold on there," I took her hands, "if you want to get personal, keep it accurate. I never fucked my mom. That's my sister you're taking of." She hit me in my thigh. "And I wasn't flirting. Why does everybody think just because you talk to a woman like a person it's flirting?"

Her jaw dropped and then she closed it with a click of teeth meeting and punched me harder in the middle of my chest.

"You are so bad!" She sat up quickly, setting her breasts bouncing. I was very aware I had not yet cum and felt a bit scraped from the leather crotch. "This isn't good! What if she recognized me?" She looked around anxiously.

"She didn't," I reassured her. "It's too dark. Besides, what if she did? She's not your mom. You're of-age, you can fuck anyone you want, where you want."

"Still," she pouted, lower lip coming out but didn't finish her thought. I kissed her, loving the slickness of her wet skin against me. She resisted then kissed back. A small smile was showing when I lay back.

"You really like these leathers, don't you?" I asked as I let my fingers drift into the valley of her breasts.

"Safety first!" she quipped and smiled, showing me teeth white in the darkness, rubbing her palm over the crown of my cock.

"Uh-uh," I voiced, "but there's something else."

Her face, still wet with saliva and pre-cum, softly shone in the shadows. She said nothing.

"I think," I slid my fingers down her ribs, then over her thighs, and brought my thumbs to where her thighs met. I pressed. She moaned, eyelids half closing.

"Yeah, right there," I said softly, pressing again, her hips shifted to meet me. Under my thumbs I could feel the seams of the leather meeting to form the gusset. At least three doubled over leather seams met, forming a knot. No wonder I had felt gouged. I pushed, alternating pressure between my thumbs. Her mouth opened. She groaned in the back of her throat, and her eyes closed fully.

"The Hardy Boys and the Secret of the Lumpy Leather Pants," I intoned, now rubbing the pad of a thumb in a circle over that bump. The other spread her jacket so I could again gaze at the perfection of her breasts.

"No fucking wonder you ride a bike." I used both thumbs to good effect, each rubbing a spot I knew she would like. "I bet it's a crotch rocket."

"Stan," she whined, writhing atop me. "Can we go?"

"Don't wanna get busy here, darlin'?"

She looked down at me with as serious expression as I have yet to see on her.

"Stan, I don't understand how you make me feel this way. You drive me crazy." Her tongue wet her lips. "I've been horny ever since I left your room." She tilted her head to one side. "Yes, if you want, I'll fuck you here, in the truck. I'll fuck you anywhere you say. If you walked into my hanger and said 'Here and now', I'd find a way to make it happen. I swear to God, I would." She bent to kiss me, pushed her tongue into my mouth, then took my lower lip between her teeth with gentle pressure before sitting up again.

"Just don't ruin me any more than you already have. Okay?"

She rolled her hips, I pushed again despite my tenderness.

"Do me, baby," she breathed, "You do me so good. I don't know how I am going to work on Monday because I won't be able to concentrate on the bird." She pushed my hand away as she cupped her own breasts and played with her nipples. "Not while I am thinking about you," her hips rolled, her fingers twisting. She took a shuddering breath as her body trembled.

"Okay, Maddie," I said, touching her face. "Let's go back to the room."

The parking lot was deserted when we pulled out. Even the gym staff had left by the time she crawled off me, I pulled my shorts back up, but didn't zip, and climbed back into the driver's seat. Maddie, though, went to her knees on her seat to kiss my neck and face as I drove. She didn't zip her leather jacket, so her breasts swung free, further distracting me. Her hand she kept in my crotch, playing with my junk. Occasionally she wet her palm with her tongue to keep the contact slick. Once, while waiting for a light to change, she managed to get the head of my cock in her mouth. She swept her tongue around the rim of my helmet several times and suckled just strong enough to make a satisfying pop when she released me. At the time a car had pulled up to stop in the lane next to us. I think the driver saw something. I made a left and he went straight. when I looked in my rear-view mirror, a thumbs up was extended from the driver's window. I was tempted to pull over and let her have her way with me, but I wanted things to be reciprocal, so we continued to the dorm.

She zipped up, taking away my view, when we pulled in. Her hair was a mess and her face bore the marks of old dried fluids and some new. I found how accustomed I had become to smelling her arousal while in the cab. I half expected to hear squishing noises come from her as she walked. Walking in fresh air. She clung to my arm, pressing into me while we made our way. Looking ahead, I saw Senior Airman Martine, Madeline's housemate, standing and watching our approach.

Noticing Martine's glare, Maddie tugged on my arm, bringing us to a stop.

"Hey," she said quietly, "this isn't going to change anything. I mean, we're still going up to your room and all, but..." she hesitated and with concern in her eyes, continued her thought. "Tell me; why did you tell Chrissie?" She hurried on, "And why did you ask her that?"

Careful, I cautioned myself.

"Tell her what?" I responded, not wanting to give her any information she didn't already have.

"Come on," she stomped a boot. "You know what! You told her we had sex!"

"Is that what she told you, darlin'? Exactly that? 'We had sex'?"

"She said you bragged that we had hooked up and then you asked her if I was a slut! What the fuck?"

I laced my fingers behind her neck and rubbed my thumbs on the long muscles where tension collects. I looked into her eyes when I answered.

"Look at it from my perspective, Maddie. We had just met and right away I found myself not just attracted to you, but I like you. Then, suddenly, we were shagging," she giggled, "and BAM you ran out." I eased my thumbs up and down the stiff muscles a few times before continuing.

"I just wanted to find out who I was getting mixed up with. Was this something you did all the time? Was I being treated special? Was I just getting head of the line privileges? Fuck," I sighed, "maybe you're just acting out some fantasies you had left over from those other Marines you know who didn't know how to approach you."

"No, don't think that!" she interjected. "I'm not that way!"

"Hush, baby," I said then kissed her lightly. "It's okay. I still don't know you very well, but I know this." I held eye contact with her. "You haven't been a slut. This isn't just another Friday night, run of the mill fuck fest, for you." I nodded toward the still waiting Chrissie. "She set me straight on that. And, yeah," I shrugged. "I tried to shock her to get her off balance so I could get the truth."

She gazed at me, fingers plucking at my torn shirt.

"What if I was?" Her fingers twisted in the fabric. "A slut? Would you still want to be with me if I was just another easy piece of ass?"

"Shit, girl," I grinned. "You're a walking sex bomb! I look at you and I get instant wood. And then that turns to steel. And then that turns to diamond!" She smiled, pleased. "I don't think I could stop myself from jumping you every chance I got, no matter what!" I looped my arm around her shoulders, and we resumed our walk. "But if you were a slut, I would make sure I got a full STD check when I got back to Pendleton."

She elbowed me in my ribs. "You ass-hole! God, you are so mean!"

As we neared the building, I saw the two girls' gazes were locked.

"Can you go ahead?" she asked. "I think I gotta talk with Chrissie." She kissed me sharply. "I promise I'll be up."

"Oh, no problem. I understand. Catch up when you can." I returned her quick kiss and let her go her way while I went mine. I gave Chrissie a make-nice smile and I swear she sniffed at me.

Before going up the stairs I glanced at the two women. Chrissie was definitely on a tear and Maddie's body language was all about making the peace. I got the impression they might be a while.

I went to my room, and - even though I knew she would be up soon - closed the door. I stripped, quickly threw a bottom sheet on the rack -- bed to anyone else -- and tucked it in. I thought for a second, then put on the top sheet, and slid the pillow into a case to make it seem less like a college frat gang bang room. Looking around, I decided the overhead lighting was too harsh and turned everything off except for a standing corner lamp over which I draped my shirt. Much better. The blinds were adjusted to let very slim bars of light enter the room. Better yet.

I dug around in my traveling kit for one of the universal tools I like to carry. Finding it, a roll of black duct tape, I then went to the room's intercom. I knew from experience most modern BEQs had a speaker system over which general announcements could be made and someone could call down to the Duty NCO, or CQ as it was called here, to have a little conversation about whatever.

I pressed the button and said, "Check -- check. One, two, three. Check." Releasing it, I waited.

A few seconds passed. "Room 328, CQ here. Do you need something?" Hah, she had forgotten what room I was in and didn't recognize my voice!

"Oh, hey, just wanted to know if you could tell Maddie I'm up here all alone."

"Good! I hope you stay that way!" she snapped back.

I laughed and waited long enough that she would think I was done. I tore off a piece of tape and waited until I heard a tap on my door. I smiled and taped the button down, creating an open mic. I then went to the door to let my fuck buddy inside.

She had fully unzipped her leather jacket and I barely caught a glimpse of the twins swinging loose when she pounced. I managed to just catch her as she wrapped her legs around me, my hands getting filled by her well rounded bottom.

We were kissing, teeth clicking against each other, as I kicked the door closed, then pinned her against it.

"You can do me standing up, if you want," she gasped between kisses, "but the bed is so much better."

While I appreciated her enthusiasm, those biker leather pants were again playing hell on my shaft and while I like a bit of pain during sex as much as the next guy, this wasn't how I liked it applied. I hefted her higher, easing the molestation of my sensitive skin, and walked her over to the bed. She burrowed her face in the crook of my neck and shoulder for the short trip, lathing my skin with her broad tongue.

"Climb off, Maddie," I told her, loosening my grip on her bottom. She held tight with her arms but let her legs unwind, dropping them to find the floor and one of my toes. Gritting my teeth, I stepped back from her.

What a sight. Her hair was past tousled, well into the realm of wild. Her eyes matched, full of hunger. She was taking deep, deep breaths which caused her jacket to gape open, then close, creating a very enticing peek-a-boob effect.

"You're naked," she stated. I guess she had leapt before she looked when I opened the door.

"You aren't," I countered.

She raised her arms over her head, and twirled, doing interesting things with the gap in her jacket. Jesus, under-boob has got to be one of the sexiest sights ever!

"You can fix that," striking a pose with one hip out-thrust. The tip of her tongue appeared between her smiling lips then hid again.

I stepped in and hooked my thumbs over the leather waistband, pulling her close again and feeling her breasts flatten against me, nipples digging in. I then brought my hands to the front of the bottoms to find the closure. It was a complicated combination belt, buckle, hook and eye, and zipper but it finally gave way. Maddie looped her arms to around my neck and let her head fall back. I spread the flies apart and she gave a little hip shimmy, helping me ease the thick pants down.

I touched the skin of her lower belly, finding it slick with sweat and, like her top, without undergarments. I moved farther down, brushing the edge of her pubic hairline and her arms tightened around me. She wriggled some more and the heavy pants cleared the curve of her ass to sag, too thick to fall to the ground.

"Lay down, baby," I urged.

She slowly lowered herself to the bed, her hands caressing me as she did, coming to rest on my hips. She was eye level with my upright cock for which she reached.

"Not yet, Maddie." I pushed gently on her shoulders. Her lower lip came out, but she obediently went onto her back. Her legs came up. I unzipped the boots, removed them and her socks, tossing each over my shoulder to clunk onto the floor.

"Oh, wait," I said, "maybe I should have kept one of those socks." I kneaded the ball of one foot. "You know, just in case I need some happy time."

She kicked at me - just a bit.

"Don't think you're done yet, Marine. Accomplish your mission," she demanded in a low voice.

I tugged at the pant cuffs, pulling the leather over her skin, relishing the feel of her newly exposed skin. The aroma of her arousal swept up to fill my nostrils. Despite our earlier coupling, I had not had time to fully appreciate her body. I intended to correct the oversight.

Her skin was clear, tight, and oh-so-smooth, full of the resilience of youth. The light swept over it, bringing out highlights as if by an artist's brush. The curves of her legs, thighs, belly, breasts, and face shone in a soft glow but then balanced by corresponding shadows with the narrow stark lines of the outside illumination touching her. The effect was as if she were a partially unwrapped gift full of enticing promises. With a rustle, I tossed the leather pants to one side. She rose onto her elbows, tucking legs together bent at the knees. The composition of light and dark called to me.

"And this?" she said, lifting the corners of the jacket. It had a smooth quilted lining. I imagine it felt delicious against her nipples.

"I'm tempted to leave it on you 'cuz you look so good in it," I said wistfully, "but, no, it has gots to go."

I went to one knee beside her. She sat up, taking her weight from her elbows. I slipped one edge of the jacket over her left shoulder, worked it down to reveal her entire breast. She leaned over and her arm slid free of the sleeve as I pulled on it. I swept the back of my fingers up the arm, over the shoulder and then down the side of her breast and then beneath before reaching for the jacket's opposite side.

She shrugged, causing her breasts to bounce in a delightful way, and the jacket fell from her shoulder. I took the cuff and she freed herself. I tossed the jacket aside. Mission accomplished; she was completely nude.

She had unconsciously taken a pose very often seen in cheesecake photos of days gone by with legs together and tucked aside. Her left arm supported her as she leaned. She gazed up at me, only half revealed by the single dimmed lamp and the alternating bars of light.

I don't think I had ever seen anyone look so beautiful, so sexy, and so eager.

"Jeez, mister," she breathed under my exam, "whyn'cha take a picture?" She pushed her chest out, "It'll last longer."

"Good idea," I said, reaching for my phone on the nightstand.

She grabbed my hand. "Don't you dare!"

"I can't help myself, darlin'" I said as I touched her cheek with the hand she held. "You look good enough to eat."

"Later," She answered. She released my hand. "Right now, this is what I need!" She gripped my cock.

"Bae needs some dick?"

"Damned right," she licked her lips and tugged me and brought the other hand to cup my scrotum. "You've been teasing me all night long."

I thought back to all the things she had done to me during our little trip. I had teased her?

I ran my hands under her hair, gripping her shoulders and sinking my fingers into the muscles.

"Maddie's all wound up?" I said, massaging her.

"Uh-huh, and a massage ain't gonna help." She looked up and bit her lower lip. "I'm so horny I could scream."

"Don't do that," I chuckled, "Chrissie will come arunnin'!"

"Fuck that! If she does, you can fuck her, too as long as I get mine!" She gripped my parts and applied pressure as if threatening bodily damage. "Now shut up and fuck me!"

So, I did.

We had at least an hour of foreplay behind us. We were as ready as two people could be. I leaned over her. She fell back onto the bed and her legs just kinda flopped open. I saw the dark triangle of her pubes but then she was pulling my cock, aiming it for me.

"Come on, baby," she murmured. "Give me what I want."

I moved her legs farther apart then pushed her hand from my shaft so I could grip it. Her knees came up, I lowered my hips. Instead of sliding straight into her, I used the head of my cock on her entrance. I slid it up and down her juicy slit, creating a wet sound to join her ragged breathing. Pressed it onto her clit and she groaned.

"Give it to me, Stan. Gimme what I need." She sounded desperate.

My hips punched forward. Her swollen lips parted and I was engulfed by a cauldron at full boil. Our first time had shown me she was tight, but this time she was fully primed and I slid inside, parting her folds with moderate effort. She pushed her hips up to welcome me and a long "Yesssssssssssss" escaped her lips like steam being released. I paused, feeling my shaft soak in the heat around it. I withdrew my hips and sent myself deep into her again, coming to an abrupt, jarring, halt when our pelvises met.

The collision squeezed an "Uhhhhh" from the back of her throat, I thrust again and she met me sending a shock wave through her body. This became the pattern we established. She would push back when I would push into her, and each penetration brought a small grunt of pleasure from her. Her knees rose and her pelvis rolled up, bringing us into perfect alignment. I wound up angled over her, in the leaning rest position as we called it, with my face looking down at her upturned features, with the back of her head pressed into the pillow. It was framed by her dark long hair spilling around her, creating a pale oval in which her dark lips were open and eyes half shut. We kept eye contact as we worked against each other, small sounds of pleasure and delight escaping us. While keeping eye contact I was still able to take in her breasts moving with the energy of my strokes, gently shaking back and forth, up and down. Soon the night air was not enough to cool us and our skin began to slicken, contributing to the sensuality or our coupling as our skin slipped where we met.

A flush began to spread across her chest. Her soft grunts changed into breathy words of approval.

I had levered myself up on feet, still leaning over her on extend arms, my body jack-knifing to enter hers in a plunging motion time and again. Each descent brought the slap of flesh meeting flesh and my sack was drenched with her flow.