Jase and Beth: Anal Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the hot water washed over her breast she traced the trail of soap down to her hairy red bush and slid a finger between her lips. The thought of Jase filling himself with her milk crept into her mind and she wondered what it actually tasted like to have a mouthful. She grabbed the bottom of her breast and picked it up towards her mouth, bending her head down she wrapped her lips around her nipple and sucked. Her knees shook as her mouth was suddenly filled with her warm sweet milk. She felt her juices start flowing as she slipped her finger past her clit and into her hot throbbing vaginal opening. Suck, caress. Suck, caress. Suck, caress. Over and over again she repeated the process. Fill her mouth with milk and slip her finger in. Suck, caress. If she hadn't had her mouth full of milk and nipple she would have screamed as the orgasm tore through her body. Laying on the bottom of the tub letting the hot water splash over her body she continued to tremble from the never ending orgasm.

When her body finally relaxed she slowly caressed her breasts again, feeling how full they were, or at least one was, she would only be able to feed on the one side tonight she thought as she let her body relax under the spray of water. When she finally managed to compose herself enough to drag herself out of the tub she dried off she stood at the sink looking at Sargent sapphire, she had left it inserted day and night for the last three days and she could feel it had stretched the ring of muscles some, she had no doubt she would be able to accommodate his girth, but now she wonder about his length. Shana had never said anything about how deep Joe went and she didn't feel now was the time to ask. Sargent sapphire was only about 4 inches long but it tapered at the end and there were times when she would move the right way that she could feel that end in her. Jase was twice that and a little bigger than the bulge she was certain.

They had measured his cock just before Annalise was born, sexual stimulation pain management, that's what her midwife called it. She read about it and immediately decided that was the way she was going to go. Usually the midwife pushed for a homebirth with that for more intimacy and privacy but with the triplets they decided it would be best to reserve a private room at a local birthing center. It was still an amazing experience, they used mostly fingers, toys, and oral stimulation until her water broke then it was just finger and toys, but he had fucked her a couple time too. The result was an orgasm with almost every contraction. But about twenty minutes before Annalise arrived they decided to have sex. She had been having some very hard contractions and had not progressed much over the last half hour but they were concerned about how deep he would go, so they measured it. He was determined he was six inches and she said he was at least eight, he was just over eight. Later she accused him of claiming to be smaller because he was afraid she wouldn't let him do it if he admitted to his real size, he still denied it. The midwife reassured him that there was no danger to the babies and Beth would be fine.

Once he got started the mood took over and any worries he had disappeared as he thrust in and out harder and harder. Despite the urge to relax and push she squeezed every muscle she could, wrapping his throbbing cock as tight as she could. The result was the most intense orgasm that day and Annalise moving two inches closer to the world. He ruptured her bag of water with his cock head and swears he poked her in the head a couple times. She felt her water break and squeezed around his cock tighter to keep it in as the last few thrusts caused the pressure of it to give her a screaming orgasm to accompany a very powerful contraction. When she finally let him pull out water gushed out covering him. He wanted to take a shower and clean up but she wouldn't let him as she didn't think he would have time. Twenty minutes later Annalise came out into the world with another orgasm and Jase was still soaked. Beth looked at the plug again and then slid it in with ease pushing the worry out of her mind.

.............................................................................................................................................

Jase lay on the bed in just his boxers watching Beth as she rocked in the chair with Annabelle finally full and sleeping. Something seemed different about her tonight he thought as he admired her naked body. Beth rose and moved to take the sleeping infant to her crib. She seemed to have a different strut he thought as he watched her walk away, her long red hair hiding her cute butt. As she bent down to place Annabelle in the crib her hair parted to fall to either side of her body to reveal a sparkling blue gem peeking out from between her milky white cheeks.

"What is that?" Jase asked, sitting up in the bed.

"What's what? She answered standing back up.

"Your butt, you bejeweled it." He replied.

"Oh that, yeah I kinda forgot it. That's Sargent sapphire." She replied reaching back to run a couple fingers over it "It's been exploring my backdoor for the last few days. The problem is that it's stuck now" she said with a smile growing on her face as she crossed the room "and I think it will need some coaxing to come out. Do you think you can coax it out for me.?" She asked, bending over in front of him and wiggling her butt a couple times.

"I think I can work some magic." he said, running a finger around the blue jewel, his cock exploding from his boxers.

"They say the easiest way to coax it out is with your tongue and mouth," Beth said, giving him a big smile as she worked her way down his chest and abdomen with her lips just brushing his skin and kissing the head of his cock poking out from his boxers. "Let's see you work your magic." she said, crawling down the bed on all fours. She slid her arms under a pillow and lay her head on it. Arching her back and pushing her ass in the air allowed her cheeks to spread a little more.

She could feel Jase wriggle around on the bed to bring his face up behind her. She could hear him inhale deeply, taking in the sweet aroma of the juices building in her as his tongue started at her clit and slowly worked its way through her lips, over the opening she so desired to feel him fill again, and up to the jewel. She could feel a quiver run through her body as she felt his lips brush her skin as he wrapped them around the jeweled base closing around the neck and pulling. Beth relaxed her sphincter a little and felt the tug as the plug slowly worked back. She jumped a little as the base slipped from his lips letting the plug settle back in her ass. "I think it needs more coaxing." she said, turning her head to see him on all fours with his head buried between her cheeks. The warm sensation of his tongue making its way around the base made her pucker up for a moment before forcing herself to relax and enjoy the feeling. Slipping his tongue under the base to the neck and working her skin sent her to the very edge of orgasm. Her legs shuddered slightly with his motion. His teeth gently ran down her skin as he bit the base and tugged again. This time she let it slip almost to the end of the taper before she squeezed and pulled it back in, pulling his face back into her cheeks. "It was almost there," she said with a little moan. "Please, I want it out."

Once again she could feel his lips and tongue make their rounds before locking his lips around it and giving a hard suck. His teeth grated against her skin as he bit down, catching just a little skin between the neck and his teeth. She let a little squeal of pain escape her lips before inhaling in a deep gasp of pleasure. Beth relaxed the ring and gave a little push as he pulled once again. Her body quivered as the plug slipped free. Letting the plug drop to the bed she could feel his tongue slip slightly into her ass, the muscular ring stretched open. Her mind was already in a fog from the orgasms she could feel building. She pulled one hand out from under the pillow and reached back, dropping a bottle of lube on the bed before sliding one finger over her now open hole. Moving her finger around the opening she let the tip of her finger slip in. With a giggle she said "It feels empty now, can you fix that?"

She could feel Jase grab the bottle. With an excitement in his voice he asked "I don't know, my plug may be too big for that small thing. Are you sure your backdoor can handle something this big?"

Beth giggled as she replied "Dont worry about me, you just worry about knowing how to handle something this tight. Just make sure you use a lot of lube." her ass perked up a little higher as she slid her finger out of her ass and back under her pillow.

Jase popped the top of the bottle open and squirted some into his palm, a low moan came from him as he reached down and slowly stroked his cock a few times before smearing some around her hole. "Put some in the hole," Beth said with some tension in her voice "and go slowly and easy." She folded her legs under her, lowering her body, moving into a position to allow him to mount her. As he put the top of the bottle up to her hole she inhaled with surprise releasing a little gasp. He could feel her gently push backwards forcing the tip of the bottle to slip into her stretched ring as he gave it a good squeeze, filling her with the cool lube. After emptying almost the whole bottle into her he tossed it aside as he moved forward. Slowly he slid his fingers along her body, barely touching her skin, moving from her hips to her breasts. He could feel her body tense as he moved his waist into position. He reached down and wrapped his hand around his cock making his body shudder with the thought of what he was about to do. He had heard Joe talk about doing anal with Shana but never thought about doing it with anyone before, especially with Beth. Sure Beth liked to explore in the sexual department but to have her initiate this, it was just unimaginable. He could feel the pressure building in his cock and he hoped he could hold it in long enough for both of them to enjoy it as he guided his head into position.

Beth felt the head move into position and push against her ring of muscles, she tensed reflectively as she pulled away slightly. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked, easing up.

"Yes," she said, relaxing and pushing back against him. "I need this just as much as you do. I need to feel you deep inside me again." she pants as she pushes back a little more. "Now fuck my ass you hot stud."

She could feel his body tense as his hips moved forward and slipped the head of his cock in. She felt her body relax slightly with the anticipation leaving her body. He held it there for a few seconds as he reached around with one hand while holding his body up with the other, sliding it around her breasts. The movement of his hand brought back the memory of her own hands massaging her breasts in the shower just a few hours ago and the subsequent orgasm brought on by her own lip on her breast. She pushed back on him just a little more. With her little push his head slid beyond the ring and she gasped. Slowly she relaxed, forcing her muscles to open and accept him.

As his cock slipped in further and further, little by little, he could feel her hole tighten and relax around his cock with every movement. He quickly got into a rhythm of sliding it in a little and then pulling it out a little less, in a little and out a little less, slowly back and forth his thrusts moved a little deeper each time. He had to fight off his orgasm every time that fascinating ring of muscles moved farther down his cock. "Tell me when you have enough." He whispered to her as his hand massaged her breast releasing a few drops of milk. His smile grew bigger as he felt her body quiver.

As Beth felt the pressure of him getting deeper her earlier worry came back to her. The pressure inside her intensified with every stroke. Out it slid, in it slid just a little more putting more pressure on her insides. But with the increasing pressure also comes increasing pleasure. He pulled out, the pressure faded, he pushed in, the pressure built, sending a wave of pleasure through her. She could hear his breathing getting deeper as he went deeper with every stroke. Out,the pressure faded, in, the pressure built again sending another wave of pleasure through her. Slowly she started to feel a slight uncomfort and pain as he moved still deeper but the feeling of him inside her was more than enough to overcome it. Out, in, pressure and pleasure. As her breathing began to match his thrusts it turned into a gasp and a pant with the movement of his now throbbing cock in her ass. Out, pant. In, gasp.

Jase could feel her body reacting to every movement. The ring of muscles tight on his shaft. The pressure around his head increasing slightly with every push yet it slipped easily in and out. He could hear her breathing change as he settled into a rhythm. Out, inhale. In, exhale. He had well more than half his shaft buried in her now, just a few more thrusts and she will have taken it all. As he pushed it in a little more he could feel her red bush tickle his balls and a little squeak come from her lips.

As he pulled out she inhaled and squeezed her muscles around his cock, the nerve ending in her ring now firing on all cylinders. As he pushed in she exhaled and relaxed her muscles allowing him to easily enter. The pressure and pleasure building, and a little squeak of pain escaping her lips. Jase broke the rhythm and stopped for a moment. "Does it hurt? He asked, pulling out slightly with a note of concern in his voice. "No, it's pleasure not pain." she said as she pushed back on him feeling the lost progress come back. His rhythm started up again as the pain increased ever so slightly with each thrust. He was so deep but she needed more she thought as the pain and pleasure mixed as it had a few weeks ago. He moaned as he thrust in again, and this time the pain intensified to the point where she grabbed the pillow and squeezed. A sharp gasp left her as she tried to catch her breath as her hips reflectively moved forward. "That's deep enough." he said as he heard her gasp. "No, dont, stop." She said, each word a separate breath. "ok." he said as he pulled out slowly. "No, don't stop," she said, putting emphasis on the last two words. "I need it all, I need it deep, I need the pain to intensify the pleasure." she pants as she forces her hips back to match his movement.

Jase eased his hip forward, easing his cock into her tight asshole and moving her hips back into position, his cock feeling the heat of her body. The pressure surrounding his head and upper part of his shaft was amazing. Her panting was turning him on more with each breath. He slid it in a little more and felt his balls brush against her vagina as she emitted another little squeak of pain and pleasure. He could feel his cock swelling more with each stroke and wondered how much longer he could hold on. He stroked her breast and tweaked her nipple before squeezing it to squirt a small puddle of milk in his palm. As he brought it up to slurp it off his hand he thrust forward once more to bury his cock in her ass. A tremendous shudder shook her body as a sharp quick scream escaped her mouth.

Beth could feel her body shudder with a mini orgasm and a quick scream escaped her mouth as his balls slapped her with the thrust that sent it all in. The pressure was now so deep that she felt it throughout her abdomen. His cock felt like it was three times its normal size and drove deeper into her than it ever did in her pussy. Every nerve in her body was in overdrive. She could feel the juices about to boil over in every pore in her vagina. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before. She lifted her head to look in the mirror over the dresser and saw him in it. His face contorting with pleasure as he tries to hold on. His arms were wrapped around her requiring him to put his weight on her back while his hips moved in a mesmerizing rhythm. "Take it like you own it." she says in a gasping breath. "Pound it hard, drive it deep, give me everything you have got." With that he pulled it out about half way and slid it back in, his balls lightly tapping her lips and sending vibrations to her sensitive clit. She buried her face in the pillow and let out a little scream as the pain drove through her, sending the pleasure meter through the roof. "More" she gasped. He repeated it again, bouncing his balls a little harder and eliciting another gasp as she anticipated the pain. He slowly moved into a rhythm of pounding it in and bouncing his balls. She anticipated the pain and pushed it into pleasure letting out a small scream into the pillow every few strokes.

Jase got into a rhythm, moving his hips back and forth, pulling it out a few inches and driving it back in. He could feel her ring stretching with every thrust, but the pressure around his head and shaft grabbed hold of him as he gave it all to her. The pressure in his cock increased with every movement, every noise she made, every shiver he felt run through her body as he came closer and closer to letting his torrent break free. Focusing all his energy on lasting just a little longer he grabbed both breasts and squeezed, releasing a stream of milk into his hands.

The squeezing of her breast sent Beth's upper half into a frenzy. Her nipples jumped to attention as the streams squirted out and filled his palms, submerging them in the warm milk. With every stroke the pressure pushed deeper into her, pushing her to near orgasm. She could feel her ring stretch to its breaking point as his cock expanded from the pressure of his building orgasm. "I need it more." she moaned into the pillow as she started to match his thrusts. With the squeezing of her ring as he drew it out and the pushing open of it as he drove it in her body screamed with delight.

"I need it more," she begged, her face buried in her pillow. He could feel her tighten her ring around his cock as he pulled it out and then released it as he drove it back in allowing him more speed and force. "I need it harder. I need it deeper. Please." she begged as she started to rock her hips in time with him. He lifted his upper body up and grabbed her hips, digging his fingers into what baby fat was left there. As he pulled it out he felt her squeeze even tighter, he stopped just as his head bumped into her ring. Pulling on her hips and moving his hips as fast and hard as he can he slammed it in.

Beth felt him shift and grab her hips burying his finger into her as he squeezed and pulled. The new pain multiplied the existing pleasure as he pulled his throbbing cock all the way to the ring as she squeezed as tight as she could not wanting him to escape and tried to fight off the explosive orgasm she knew was about to erupt. He pulled her back onto his cock as hard as he could while using his new position to multiply his force. Tears started streaming from her eyes as his balls slapped her so hard it stung. Full out sobbing now with tears running down her face from the pain she begged in an almost scream "oh my god, don't stop, don't you dare stop.". She found his new rhythm and matched it again with her ring. She screamed for more with every thrust, every stinging ball slap, every wave of pain that radiated from her toes to her head as his cock threatened to rupture her insides. Suddenly she felt his pent up release as he sprayed hot cum in her with a thrust that she was sure tore her apart. As she screams "yes!" she lets hers flow out. Her whole body shook as her juices shot out.

Jase could feel it coming, he couldn't hold it in any longer. As he pulled his cock, which was bigger than he ever thought possible, out he could feel it slip past her ring until the tip was just touching the opening. With all the force he could muster he slammed it back in feeling the ring give no resistance at all. Feeling the sudden coolness of the air turn into a sudden oven around him, feeling the head hit something that he was sure he tore right through, he finally let his cum shoot out with tremendous force. Her body shook and her scream of "yes" as her juices shot out and splash his balls drove him mad as he knew he had to do it again. Again, the tight squeeze of the ring, the sudden cool air as he slipped past, the sudden heat as it drove back in with no resistance. Again the explosion of cum, her body shaking, her scream, the jet of juice firing at his balls. Again. Again. Again.