Jase and Beth: Anal Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him pull out again, this time she felt it slip out as she released the squeeze, and then the sudden feeling of emptiness. The fullness and pressure as he slipped back in with no effort at all was all she craved at this moment and she knew she was addicted to it. She relaxed and anticipated what was coming. She felt the head slam into her deep inside. She felt the sting as his balls slap her engorged clit. She felt the sensation of his hot cum spraying her insides and she lost herself. Everything in the world ceased to exist other than their bodies melting together.

Another orgasm shook her body as his thrust into her forced another jet of juices from her. The scream started so deep inside her she swore it was his cock screaming. "YES!!!" her head was no longer buried in the pillow but she didn't care if anyone else heard her. Again. Again. Again. Six times. Seven times. Her body was shaking with such force with each eruption of their bodies in time that she could feel him losing his grip and she prayed for just a little more. Eight. Nine. Ten. At last he came to a stop, holding it at full depth for what felt like an hour as he released every last drop. She let everything inside her drain out as he rolled to the side, his now shrinking cock fell out and she crashed to the bed.

Her insides were screaming in pain, her body was shaking with pleasure. Her pussy was throbbing and felt like a faucet had been left running within it and covered her bed with gallons of fluid. When she finally managed enough control over her body to roll over next to him, she took his hand in hers and led it to her now destroyed asshole. He wrapped his other arm around her and pulled her tight against him as she guided one of his fingers along with hers into the cavity they had created. Together they felt her gaping ring of muscles shaking with pleasure as he covered her mouth with his in a passionate kiss. Suddenly her mind drifted back to the toy store and the monster plug that Shannon had jokingly suggested wishing she had it now to fill her gaping hole. Breaking the kiss and pushing her body up and away from his, she picked up one tit and guided the nipple to his mouth. As he took his first mouthful of the warm sweet milk he moaned and she said "I think you deserved it. As he drained one breast and then the other she thought to herself "blood week will never be the same."