Jasmine Again

Story Info
Wife fulfills another request from her husband.
3k words
4.11
33.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most people, the covid virus hit us hard. Not only did my husband get laid off, but he eventually lost his job completely. At his suggestion, I got a job. I have absolutely no practical experience, and I speak with a pretty thick accent, which is not as acceptable in this part of the country. However, I did get a part time job in the evenings at the local big box store. I'll admit, I don't fully understand economics in the US, and when I received my first paycheck for a grand total of $347 for two weeks of work, my husband was disappointed, but it was better than nothing.

About a month after I started, we were sitting around on a Sunday afternoon, when my friend Anna Maria came over. She and I chatted in the living room as Josh surfed job sites looking for new places to apply. After listening to his frustration, my friend Ann Maria asked me how much I was making at my job. When I told her what I cleared a week, she laughed.

"Honey, I can make that much from a couple customers at my job." she said.

"Where is your job?" I asked her excitedly.

"The oriental massage parlor." Anna Maria replied.

Of course, I knew where she meant. Everyone in this town knew about that place. A massage is the last thing you get there, if you know what I mean.

"Is that the one on Main Street?" my husband asked her.

She looked at him, "Yes, that one." Of course he knew it, but I think he was just using it as an excuse to interject himself into the conversation.

"Don't get any ideas about going down there." I told him.

"No, no." He persisted. "I was just thinking, maybe you working there is a good idea. We could use the money."

"Babe! You know what happens down there!" I protested.

He looked at Anna Maria for confirmation. She's pretty cool, but she couldn't hide it from him, and he got the information he was looking for.

"So?" He questioned. "It's not as if you haven't had sex with other guys."

"Babe!" I fired back, indicating that I really didn't want to discuss that in front of Anna Maria.

"Jasmine, just stop." Anna Maria spoke up. "Your son is black. Everyone knows you had an affair with Adrian or whatever his name was. You're not telling me any secrets. Trust me, I get it. I think it was exciting."

I didn't know what to say, but thankfully Anna Maria is smart enough to change the subject, asking Josh how his job search was going. Then Josh went into a 15-minute speech about the industry and how things would "shake loose" real soon, and all else was forgotten about.

After I put my child to bed, Josh and I were making love, and I looked up at Josh, hovering over me and asked him, "Do you find Anna Maria sexy?"

"Why do you ask me that?" Josh replied.

"I'm not mad, I just noticed how excited you were tonight. I was wondering if it was because you find Anna Maria sexy?" I followed up with.

"Sure, she's sexy, but not as much as you." Josh smiled, knowing if he said no, I would know he is lying. "But that's not why I'm turned on tonight."

"Well, why are you then?" I inquired.

"I could not help but think about what she suggested today." Josh admitted.

"What suggestion?" I played coy.

"You working at the massage parlor." he smiled. "There is just something about it I find exciting. You know I used to like hearing about Adrian fucking you. This would be the next best thing. A different Adrian every day."

"It's one thing to be a slut." I told him. "But you know you are asking me to be a whore?"

"I find it exciting. Don't you?" he asked me as he hammered away in my pussy. Obviously, it was turning him on.

"I find exciting you to be exciting." I replied.

I believe it is already apparent that I'd do anything for Josh. My child proves that. And yes, I found it exciting. Mostly because I like pleasing Josh and LOVED seeing him excited. Yes, that was it. I live for pleasing Josh, and he lives for seeing me do increasingly more naughty things. He's never been shy about saying he likes me to be dirty.

After a good fucking, we laid in bed, catching our breath.

"You know I'm serious about it, right?" Josh poised to me.

"Yes, I know you are a pervert." I laughed as I replied.

"And I know you enjoy fulfilling my deviant ideas." Josh told me. "So, you will check it out?"

"Ok. But no guarantees. I'll ask Anna Maria to set it up for me." I told him right before I went down on him, hoping for a round two.

I waited until Wednesday to call Anna Maria. She was all too happy to set up an interview.

"I'm just going to say it once." she warned me. "You know what the job actually is, right?"

"Yes, I know." I assured her. "You have sex with the customers for money."

"Correction." she stopped me. "A lot of money. And since the shut-down has lifted, we have been busier than we can handle. We are turning away customers. They are desperate to hire more girls."

"Ok. Sounds easy enough." I thought out loud. "Can you get me an interview?"

"Of course." Anna Maria replied.

"What will the interview consist of?" I asked her.

"All you have to do is let Max (the owner) fuck you." she said nonchalantly, like it was something I should have expected.

"Ok. Set it up for tomorrow and text me the time." I told her before thanking her. I would have to talk it over with Josh first, but I can always cancel if there was a problem. Although I'm sure Josh would find it hot as hell. He's such a pervert, and I like it.

On Thursday, I dressed as sexy as I had ever gone out in public. An absolutely microscopic black miniskirt with a see-through blouse, black stockings and sky-high heels. I looked like a total prostitute when Josh put his arms around me, pushing his hard on into my butt.

"Sorry babe, I have to stay clean for my interview." I teased him, pressing my butt against his cock. "The owner is going to fuck me."

"Really?" he asked in shock. "Anna Maria told you that?"

"Yes." I giggled. "That's pretty much the whole interview. Is that ok? I can back out if you don't want me to go."

"No, no. I want you to go." Josh grinned. "I can't wait to hear all about it."

He pressed his cock even harder into my butt.

"If you wait until I get back, I'll let you do that for real baby." I promised.

"Can't wait. Now go have fun." he said before slapping me on my ass and laughing.

Josh's reaction made me feel confident and sexy. I could feel myself strutting as I walked up to the door of the massage parlor. I had a brief moment of anxiety when I put my hand on the handle and pulled it open, but I swallowed hard and went inside anyway.

There was a counter with a very nice-looking Chinese girl behind it. The place smelled of incense.

"Can I help you?" she asked me.

"Yes. I'm Jasmine. I'm supposed to have an interview at 4." I replied.

"Oh yes." She said. "You are very lovely. You will do very well here. Please, follow me."

She led me through a door behind the counter, and down a hallway into an office. Unlike what I was expecting to see - a horrible fat man with nasty smell, there was a middle-aged guy sitting behind a desk who was actually rather handsome looking. I would describe him as a retired businessman. Still fairly clean cut and properly maintained, but with slightly more relaxed clothes. He looked like he just came in off a golf course.

"Max, this is Jasmine." the girl said before backing out and closing the door.

Max got up from behind his desk and introduced himself, shaking my hand.

"Nice lady. Does she do massages also?" I asked him.

Yes, she does, and thank you. Her name is Tong, and she is my wife." Max informed me.

So, his wife works also. Interesting.

"So, what brings you here to our little place?" he asked me.

"I need a job that pays good money." I answered honestly.

"Indeed." he replied. "You can make a fair amount here. I understand you know Anna Marie? She is one of my best girls."

"Yes, she is a friend of mine." I told him.

Max explained, "Good. You should have no problems here. Basically, there is one rule. If Tong or I tell you to give a customer 'The Manager's Special', then you only give a massage. NOTHING ELSE. We have a couple of reasons for this. First, once or twice a year, the state police send someone in here to check us out. We always get a warning they are coming, so we know to watch for them. Second, Tong and I have a list of people the police are looking for. You would be surprised how many of them come through here, thinking that a massage parlor is a safe place for them. I give the police station a call when one shows up, and they nab the guy on his way out. This makes the police look good, and in return, they leave us alone. So always abide by that one rule, and you will do great. Otherwise, we get the money for the 'massage' and anything you make on top of that is yours. Any questions?"

"No, I think I know the rest. Anna Maria filled me in on most things." I replied.

"Great!" Max exclaimed. "Now let's finish your interview."

Max pushed back from the desk and I got the hint. I went around the desk and kneeled in front of him. I unzipped his pants and took out his cock. Very average, but nothing wrong with that. I went to work giving him a blow job. I figured I should not be in a hurry, as he's probably received a lot of blow jobs from different girls, so he can probably contain his excitement if I don't do a good job.

I took the cock head into my mouth and sucked on it for a while. This makes it more sensitive, and easier to please. Then I went about kissing and sucking on his balls. Guys really like when you do that. I alternated licking his shaft with deep throating it, giving me plenty of time to breathe and not trying to bring him along too fast. I just took my time, and when he grabbed me by my hair, I went full force, pumping my mouth up and down his shaft, all the way down to his balls as fast and force as I could.

Sure enough, in less than two minutes after he grabbed my head, he was shooting his load down my throat. He was a little salty, but not bitter. He never let up on my head, so I continued sucking his cock, and he only lost a little of his hard on before slowly coming back to life in my mouth. Once he was fully erect again, he pulled me up by my hair and bent me over his desk.

I know it's a little cliche but getting bent over his desk was pretty hot. he pushed up my tiny skirt and didn't even take my thong off. He just pulled it aside.

"What about protection?" I asked.

"Condoms are for customers." he replied before burying his cock balls deep in my embarrassingly wet pussy. Giving a blow job always turns me on.

"Damn you're tight." Max grunted. "That's why I like Asians. Tightest pussies in the game."

Max happily pumped away for about 5 minutes, bringing me to a rather nice orgasm. I guess hearing me cum was a big turn on for him, and he really got down to business after that. He first grabbed me by my hips and then by my hair as he pounded away. I don't mean he held my ponytail, like in the fake pornos, but he grabbed the hair at my scalp. Really pulling on my hair as leverage to drive his cock into me. I couldn't help it. I quickly came again at the rough treatment.

"Damn your pussy really squeezes me when you cum." Max growled. "I can't hold this nut any longer."

My head snapped back, making me arch my back as Max pushed his cock as deep inside me as he could get, before unleashing a torrent of cum into me. I don't care what anyone thinks. I love the feeling of a guy cumming inside me. It's so erotic.

Max held his position for a minute, until his orgasm passed, then he just let go of me. I stood up, pushed my skirt back down, and straightened my hair.

"Well then." Max said, zipping up his pants. "Can you start tomorrow? Say around 4?

"Yes, that is fine." I replied. Still a little out of breath.

"Ok. See Tong on your way out. She will give you the papers to fill out. Great interview. You are a good cock sucker and a great fuck. See you tomorrow then." Max said, opening the door for me.

I walked back down the hall and met Tong at the front desk. She was smiling big. I assume she knows what goes on in the interviews.

"Sounds like you enjoyed the interview sweetie." she purred to me. "Max is a lot of fun, isn't he?"

"Yes, he's good." I politely replied. I'd never been in this situation before. What do you say to a woman whose husband just fucked you? She acted like she didn't mind, so I didn't worry about it. She gave me a couple pieces of paper, and I tucked them into my purse before heading out.

It was a weird feeling driving home. It was exciting and fun, but also felt like a beginning to something new. What I didn't know yet, but I reminded myself I can stop anytime. All lingering thoughts were wiped from my mind the minute I hit the door. Josh pulled me into his arms and pinned me against the wall. He leaned in to kiss me.

"Stop babe." I cautioned him. "You don't want to kiss me. I gave Max a blow job."

Josh redirected his kisses to my neck, pulling at my blouse to grope my tits. I quickly unbuttoned my blouse and he kissed my nipples, shooting fire through my crotch. Nearly instantly I was turned on again, and ready for more.

"So, you sucked his dick?" he asked me.

"Yes baby. It was part of the interview." I replied.

"And he came in my wife's mouth?"

"Mmmm hmmm. I swallowed his cum too." I teased.

Josh spun me around, pushing up my skirt before pulling the bottle of lube out of his pocket. He quickly spread it on his cock before lining it up with my asshole. I sucked in a big breath as he pushed inside me.

"Did he fuck you after that?" Josh continued.

"Yes baby. He fucked me bent over his desk, right in his office." I managed to get out.

Josh playfully threw me down on the dining room table, still in my ass.

"Like this?" he questioned.

"Yes love. Just like that. He fucked me just like this." I replied.

"And did my little slut cum from getting fucked?" he inquired.

"Yes my husband." I played along. "Your wife came on another man's cock. Twice. He loved how my pussy squeezed on him when I orgasmed."

"And where did he finish?" he requested as he slammed his cock into my ass, filling the room with a loud slapping noise.

"In your wife's pussy." I gasped. "His cum is still in my pussy."

"That's so fucking hot." Josh grunted and managed to hammer my butthole even harder. I felt naughty answering his questions, and I liked it. I wanted his cum in my ass. I needed it. I pushed back as hard and fast as I could. I wanted it. I felt my pussy throbbing and dripping juice. It quickly leaked through or around my thong and was running down my legs onto the table.

"Keep going babe!" I shouted to Josh. "I'm going to cum!"

Even without either of us laying a finger on my pussy, I was going to have an orgasm. The whole thing was so dirty and delicious. I actually screamed out loud as the orgasm overcame me. Josh kept buttfucking me, but I lost all thoughts of him as the fire burned though my body, making me shake in pleasure. It was pure bliss.

I felt like a rag doll after my orgasm. I was totally spent, but Josh had to get off too. He had his hands on my shoulders pulling me back onto his cock. I withstood about 5 more minutes of it before Josh made a long, low grunt and I felt the streams of cum shooting in my ass. I savored the feeling. I love giving my ass to my husband.

"Well, someone certainly likes the thought of me working at the massage parlor." I teased Josh.

"I could think of nothing else all day." he told me. "And when I saw you dressed so sexy, I had to hold myself back. I've been waiting all day for that. And knowing his cum was in your pussy as I fucked your ass made it even hotter."

My initial thoughts of this job becoming something exciting looked better and better. This may end up being a lot of fun.