All Comments on 'Jasmine Again'

by GirlieUltra

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And your second man ?? where is he?? the famous Adrian has the big black cock ??

Where did he go?? And his duty of assistance just stops at fucking you ??

surely since his huge cock pumps too much blood he's too tired to work. It's sure it's easier to fuck little bitches.

What set of parenting and responsible for a child do you do. Well done!! What an example!

After a slut, a cuckold and a cock supplier.

here is the marvelous continuation: a whore.

A wonderful environment for a child that will make him a wonderful adult. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

wasn't really sext or erotic. Another "we need money so I will be a whore" story. I guess in the next chapter maybe it will pick up but honestly I don't see how. The guy is already turned on by her having a black baby and he is turned on by her being a whore in the interview. What is left?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Three garbage stories today. Typical LW day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good little story. Five stars. Look forward to more.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

-"And where did he finish?" he requested as he slammed his cock into my ass, filling the room with a loud slapping noise.

"In your wife's pussy." I gasped. "His cum is still in my pussy."-

This is where I literally started reading and got the whole plot immediately.

even if I like anal but my penis just lost hardness what this story is about. Ah no, nope sorry cuck and wife sharing stories not my thing.

2/5 stars

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

when you write a cuck story use the cuck tag so people like me will skip it and NOT give you one star for lying to the audience

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Not one person who submitted something today to LW's will ever, however remotely, be entitled to the moniker "author" or "writer"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love your story, my biggest kink among many is asain wives being turned into black cock sluts as their white husbands watch. Filipina women love strong men and big cocks so they make great natural whores. Blackmen will do what is necessary to watch her dance on the end of their huge cock and you can tell she’ll be good from the pleasure she gets having her hair pulled hard as she’s fucked in her ass humiliating her.

Love the touch of her son being black cause that shows everyone what she is and guarantees more blackmen are going to take her whenever they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another GARBAGE story. Gave it a ONE STAR rating.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

The anonymous comments are almost as nasty as the story itself.

GirlieUltraGirlieUltraabout 3 years agoAuthor

Congratulations! I wont post another story on here after getting all the angry comments. They dont pay me to post here, and nobody forces you to read my work, but criminals receive better treatment. All of you need to get over yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don’t know why anyone posts on LW, or even on Lit as a whole. Comments are very very rarely helpful to the author. The norm is vitriolic hate, but even when the writing style is criticised, the comment is completely unhelpful. A good story has an idea which is well developed, enough description of the scenes and characters for the reader to imagine what is happening, grammar and construction which don’t stop the flow ever second line, and good readability. This story has much of that list - you may like it or hate it, but unless you’ve commissioned and paid, you don’t have any right to just be negative.

GirlieUltraGirlieUltraabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hilarious that coward post as anonymous afraid of a 92 pound filipina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can write hot stuff. This series has gone wrong, however. Encouraging the wife to be a slut (where she can choose partners) is entirely different to making her a whore (where she fucks simply for money). The HOT level of the story is lost where the girl has no choice. At that point she is not being naughty/slut. The difference in her mind is a complete change of character. A pity

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey12 months ago

Great story!……but I would have fucked my Hotwife’s used and filled pussy. I love a good used cum filled pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Does this author know how to write anyting decent, instead of this garbage. Get lost and don't come back.

GirlieUltraGirlieUltra7 months agoAuthor

Cowardly anonymous comment. Get lost loser.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You got to love the way this author gets so easily riled up. Doesn't take much. lol She likes Mickey the cuck who falls all over himself with this kind of trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous