Jasmine and the Argonaut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But your training will still make you sabotage that person's chances regardless of how you feel now. And that person could be me."

"I know. I won't like doing that to a fellow contestant, but I'll do it if necessary. It would be unfortunate if you and I come face to face in one of the tests. But you are right, my training will help me make the right choice."

"I'm sure I shall be a lot happier knowing how cut up you are as you sabotage my efforts," I say with as much sarcasm as I can manage.

"Yes, I may even shed a tear," he replies with equal sarcasm as he leans towards me and shares a second kiss with me.

My mind and body are confused. Even fully clothed I've never been this intimate with anyone before. My near nakedness is sending all the wrong signals to both of us. I should stop and walk out of here, but as crazy as it sounds there is no way I want to do that.

Our third kiss is accompanied by roaming hands. His on my yielding torso and mine onto the rock hard shaft pushing against my thighs, and seeking entrance to the throbbing slit between my legs.

"Do you think the security cameras in this room are switched off?" I ask before Paulo can claim the prize his cock seeks.

"No. I'm fairly sure we are being watched."

"Then why haven't the security guards frogmarched us back to our dormitories?"

"We aren't trying to kill each other so there's no need for them to intervene. Anyway, if they do then they'll miss all the fun? Can you imagine how boring it must be to watch banks of screens for hours, with absolutely nothing happening to break the monotony. We are livening up their night for them. For all we know they could be selling tickets to watch the main event."

"That's disgusting. Anyway, what main event? I hope you aren't implying that we are going any further with this liaison."

"I'm not implying anything."

---------------------------------------

Chapter 4: The hunter's proposition.

---------------------------------------

"And what makes you think I want there to be a main event?" I say.

"Because you do," says Paulo. "Otherwise you would have dressed more modestly before you left your dormitory. And you wouldn't have stayed in here when you saw me in the water with you. Nor would you have let me lie close to you like this."

"I don't have to explain myself to you. If I choose to say 'no', then that is my right. Or did you have something more forceful in mind? Something more in keeping with your special training."

"Nonsense! Have I in any way hurt you while we have been here? As far as I can tell you've so far enjoyed my company."

I suddenly feel awkward and uncomfortable. My own feelings are strange to me and causing some confusion. Paulo is right. I have enjoyed his company, and I have no complaints about his behaviour so far... other than his suggestion that this has all been the appetiser, and that the main course is about to follow.

His remarks have hit home more than I'm willing to admit. He's right. I chose not to put on more clothes, because I felt an urge to free my sexuality from its everyday constraints. And the more daring I've been tonight, the more alive my body has felt. Even now the prospect of allowing Paulo to perform the most intimate acts with me is sending a thrill through my body. But common sense is telling me to stop. And I'm the sort of person who pays a lot of attention to common sense... well, most of the time.

"I'm sorry," I say. "Your behaviour so far doesn't deserve my last remark. But I still have the right to say 'no'."

"And I'll respect your decision. But can I remind you that is well past midnight and we might not have the opportunity another time."

"Where I come from, it is customary to seduce a girl before leaping on her," I say, not really knowing if that statement is true.

"Really? You would surrender yourself to someone who told you your eyes are beautiful, that your body is just perfect, and your choice of clothes is divine? Surely you are far too level headed to fall for that sort of line."

"Hmmm... Well you aren't persuading me at the moment."

"Hah! You're perfect! I love a woman who plays hard to get. The chase is just as much fun as the end result."

"You're talking from experience, I presume?" I retort.

"You are an interesting challenge! I notice that despite your reluctance, you haven't ruled out accepting my suggestion."

"You're stalling. As you said, it is getting late and as much as I've enjoyed our time together, we both have a busy schedule tomorrow."

"I agree. If I can't make you say 'yes' within five minutes then I shall concede defeat and we shall go back to our dormitories."

He looks at me and I nod in agreement.

"So, what really excites a girl from Buchanan?" he muses to himself. "We can't be that different. Your settlement has industrial factories and my last ten years have been in the military. Both require heavy manual labour. Sweating bodies and dirt everywhere. Which explains why you aren't swooning at the sight of my bare chest. There are girls who almost faint at the sight... but not you. Despite what you said, I don't think sweet-talking you is going to make you want to say 'yes'. So, that leaves a more physical approach. I think you are the type who likes to be hunted. Not the fake chases and mock play about being captured and becoming a helpless victim of a man's wicked desires. No, I think you really want a man to prove to you he is able to outsmart you and is therefore worthy of your body."

"What a bizarre idea," I say, trying hard to sound casual. My already heightened senses are being pushed into overdrive. I've never thought about what attracts me sexually, but Paulo's comments are setting me alight with desire. "How are you going to prove your theory?"

"I shall give you a thirty second start. If I can't find you within four minutes then I shall return to my bed a sorry man. But if I corner you, then you are mine."

"I thought I had the right to say 'no'," I say.

"And you do. It will only take you ten seconds to reach the door to the main corridor, and from there you are free to return to your dormitory. I shall not attempt to stop you. You have twenty five seconds left."

I leap up and bolt for the side rooms holding the towels. There are other rooms on the far side. Saunas and hot pools. All ready for use, but currently devoid of people.

There is a lack of good hiding places, but I only need to stay free for four minutes. It will take Paulo most of that time to check all these rooms. I settle for a room with several sunken hot tubs in the middle and clothes lockers around the walls. Some lockers are just large enough for me to hide inside. It isn't until I'm hidden that I realise that by staying in these rooms I have made a major decision. If Paulo finds me then I've promised him that he can fuck me.

One minute passes... then another. I can't hear anything. My hiding place offers only a limited view of the hot tubs. I begin to wonder if Paulo is actually looking for me. How embarrassing it would be if he simply left for his dormitory, leaving the security guards monitoring us to laugh at my folly. But I saw the look in Paulo's eyes. He definitely had the look of a wolf eager to devour a lamb. A lamb called Jasmine.

The three minute mark must have passed before I hear something in the adjacent room. The sound of doors being opened and closed. He must be searching the lockers in that room. The speed at which he is doing it suggests he knows he is running out of time. He won't have time to search the lockers in this room. I've won!

Or have I?

---------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Are we done talking?

---------------------------------------

Although I don't have a watch, I know that Paulo's time is definitely running out. Paulo must know that too. I do something I would never have thought myself capable of doing in these circumstances; I leave my hiding place.

Paulo bursts into the room with the hot tubs with what can only be seconds of his four minute deadline remaining. He stands by the door in shock.

"What kept you?" I say. "Your four minutes are nearly up. You almost missed enjoying a treat. This water is divine. Not too hot and not too cold."

Paulo recovers from his shock and joins me in the tub. The tub is only two metres in diameter so we are fairly close together as soon as he enters the water. But he doesn't immediately touch me as I had expected. He waits on the opposite side of the tub as though waiting for permission to approach me.

"You allowed me to find you when you could have easily hidden in one of these lockers," says Paulo. "What does that mean?"

"What would you like it to mean?" I say.

"I would like it to mean that you have proved your cleverness and that you are now ready to continue where we left off before."

"Are you sure you aren't too tired and wish to go to bed?" I tease.

"I think I could manage to stay awake all night given the right incentive. How about you?"

"The same. Are we done talking?"

"I thought women like to talk," he says as he wraps me in his arms.

"There's a time and a place for everything. And talking isn't what I need right now."

He kisses me and I melt into his arms. My hands reach down to massage his already solid cock.

Just at that moment the lights go out and we are plunged into pitch darkness. But I don't care. Paulo's arms are wrapped around me and I simply don't care.

Less than a minute later the emergency lighting activates and the room changes from pitch black to something akin to a moonlit night.

"Stay where you are and don't move," comes a man's voice over a hidden speaker.

The warm glow flowing through my entire body makes me wonder why the man would think I would wish to move from this position.

"I think we are about to be arrested or something," whispers Paulo into my ear.

I don't care. I just want to hold Paulo like this and feel him pressed against me. The normal lighting comes back on and we break our hold on each other to look around us. I take the opportunity to retrieve my nightie which is floating in the water. I don't recall whether it was Paulo or me who removed it during our brief interlude. I put it back on with some difficulty. The wet fabric clinging to me in a way it didn't seem to do just moments before.

Three security guards enter our room accompanied by a man with enough gold braid on his uniform to indicate that he's somebody important.

"This is most irregular. Most irregular," grumbles the man. "These facilities are closed for the duration of the Argonaut. I don't know how you gained entry to this building, but you must leave. It is fortunate you didn't enter the old school. We would have had to arrest you if you went up there. Now, make yourselves decent and I'll escort you to the door."

I look at Paulo and realise that he is as baffled as I am at what is going on. As Paulo and I fetch some towels to dry ourselves it dawns on me that these security guards think we are central city residents who have found a way into this recreation centre. They don't know we are Argonaut contestants, and have sneaked down here from our respective dormitory.

Neither Paulo nor I have clothes, unless you count my flimsy wet nightie. I can't remember where I left my dressing gown. Paulo presumably arrived wearing something, but he doesn't seem inclined to go and fetch it. We both wrap towels around us and knot them to preserve a modicum of decency. The security officer signals for us to follow him. We meekly follow him like two naughty children.

"I know the festivities during the Argonaut are a time for high spirits, but you mustn't enter a secure area like this," lectures the man. "Now go home before you get into more trouble."

With that brief lecture over, we are escorted out of a side door to the large plaza outside. The door is closed firmly behind us. The plaza is just outside the domed city, between the dome support wall and the huge drainage channels that funnel storm water away from the inhabited areas. Consequently this area is accessible to both city residents and the serfs of the settlements. However, the distance to the nearest settlement means that few serfs will bother travelling here for pleasure.

"You heard the man. We must go home," says Paulo.

"In case you haven't noticed, we have no clothes, no money, and it's a long walk home," I say. "Besides, if we go missing we are automatically disqualified from the Argonaut."

"That's true," replies Paulo. "But we won't be missed until morning. We have at least seven hours to ourselves. We can do a lot in seven hours."

"Yes. We could look at the statues over there, and..."

I almost break into laughter at Paulo's reaction to my suggestion. He clearly has something quite different in mind and, in truth, so do I. I take his hand and walk along the wide boulevard that runs next to the recreation centre and the old boarding school next door. I soon realise that this area is what passes for an entertainment zone, but the various places are closing for the night.

The boulevard is busy. Mainly with young couples like us enjoying each other's company. In their case, they are returning towards their homes under the domed part of the city. Having worked myself up into deciding tonight is going to be my big night, I feel slightly disappointed that we can't find somewhere to go.

"Can you climb?" asks Paulo, pointing to a wide balcony above a café which has already closed for the night. Climbing the wall to reach the balcony shouldn't be too difficult.

"Yes. Can you?" I reply already heading towards a promising looking place on the side wall.

Paulo follows me as I make light work of climbing the fixtures adorning the café wall. Despite his military training, Paulo doesn't find it quite so easy. Something I must remember when the Argonaut starts. We scramble onto the balcony and see it is laid out like a terrace with tables and chairs for the café customers. This place will be perfect.

---------------------------------------

Chapter 6: Games in the night.

---------------------------------------

I find a large sofa with a low table in front of it. I clear away the glasses and plates the last occupants of this area left behind. The owners of the café clearly intends to clear up in the morning.

"Hey, look what I found," says Paulo. "A half finished bottle of wine. I'll fetch some glasses."

It won't be real wine, but I'm sure the technicians of the central city can produce something akin to the real thing. I make myself comfortable. Even outside the dome, the ambient temperature is several degrees warmer than in Buchanan; a product of the hot exhaust air pumped out of the city. The huge domes act like greenhouses, and the air inside must be continually vented to regulate the temperature.

I lie back and look at the starlit sky. It's all very romantic, which helps put me back in the mood for what I know is about to happen. When we were in the hot pool we thought we were pressed for time and needed to rush things. Here we are alone and unlikely to be disturbed before morning.

Paulo returns with two glasses and a bottle of what I presume is pseudo-wine. I've never drunk wine before, real or fake. It isn't the sort of luxury anybody in Buchanan can afford. Paulo pours some of the wine into the two glasses. He samples some wine before passing my glass to me.

"Need to check the wine hasn't gone off," he says when he sees my puzzled look. I shrug in response. Either he is showing off, or drinking Argon wine is a far more common event in the military than I thought.

"Ah! A Chardonnay, if I'm not mistaken," he says has he sniffs the wine and takes another sip.

"Are you an expert on wine?" I ask incredulously. "Or are you just making that up?"

"Neither. That's what is written on the label," he laughs.

I join in his laughter. His playfulness is helping me relax and I'm no longer nervous about what is going to happen. By the time we've finished the wine we are sat side by side on the sofa. He puts his hands on me. Mine echo his movements. The real world seems a million miles away. I can't tell whether it is the effects of the wine or Paulo's attentions which are causing me to think only of this moment and the intense pleasure I'm feeling as our limbs entwine.

Then he starts kissing me. At this point I lose control of myself and crave for more of what he is doing. I've no experience at this level of intimacy, and only the vaguest idea of what I'm supposed to do. Knowledge gained from teenage gossip in the factory, which is probably completely wrong. But I needn't have worried. Somehow my body seems to know what to do by instinct. When I'm not doing something quite right, Paulo quietly guides me towards the right action. Our bodies respond as though we are one.

Then, before I realise it, he is on top of me. I feel that I'm at his complete mercy. That should alarm me and make me struggle, but all I want to do is to surrender myself to his desires. I'm rewarded with the most sensational feeling I can imagine. Heavy petting is as far as I've gone before. Paulo's actions make it clear that we are going well beyond that tonight. I had been told there would be some pain involved, but I'm too far gone into the stratosphere of my arousal to notice. Paulo senses my submission and rewards me with a gentle and unhurried treat. His cock pushes its way into my moist cunt and I wrap my legs around his thighs to hold him in position.

"Careful. I don't want to get pregnant," I say in a brief moment of lucidity.

If he hears me he doesn't alter his actions in any way. I'm too light-headed to force the issue. It's a problem for another day.

Finally Paulo and I are spent. Our emotions can only remain at fever pitch for so long. We eventually return to the real world. I've no idea how long I've been away. We lie in each others arms for a while regaining our breath.

"That wasn't bad for a first timer," says Paulo.

"More of your experience talking, I suppose?" I reply, not certain whether to feel complemented or insulted.

"You're not my first, if that's what you mean. There are benefits to being chosen as a contestant long before the Argonaut starts. Good performance in training is rewarded by a bevy of young women eager to be fucked by a contestant. But I meant what I said. I could tell that you were inexperienced, but you let go of your inhibitions. Few young women can do that the first time."

"Well I'm not sure we will be in a position for there to be a second time. Things get very competitive once the Argonaut starts."

"Who knows. Perhaps we will come face to face in one of the tests and you can throw yourself at my mercy and beg me to let you win in exchange for a repeat of just now."

"In your dreams! I was thinking more of the other way round. Would you like to be my plaything, Paulo?" I tease.

"Now who is dreaming? You are bold, and you control your fears well. I can see you are someone I must regard as a serious rival. My chances of achieving a permit would be much better had you not been accepted as a contestant."

The afterglow of our coupling is still flowing through me, making me feel mellow. The ambient temperature is dropping now that the local businesses are closed for tonight. I snuggle closer to Paulo, both for warmth and to try and renew the strange and wonderful feelings I've experienced tonight. He gently caresses me and I start feeling aroused again. Surely he doesn't have the energy for another round of sex. Tiredness is starting to overtake me, and I can't believe it isn't affecting Paulo as well. But his caresses are divine. I don't want them to stop. He gently runs his fingers up and down my spine and sends more waves of pleasure coursing through me. I respond in kind and despite my obvious inexperience my efforts are having a visible effect on him.