Jasmine and the Argonaut Pt. 03

Story Info
Serf Jasmine seeks her freedom by entering the Argonaut.
9.4k words
4.56
1k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3: The Black Cat

---------------------------------------

Chapter 14: Invitation to a party

---------------------------------------

I've only ten minutes to change for the party if I want to make an impression on the city-born guests who will be attending. Fortunately I showered and washed my hair straight after the television show. Changing clothes isn't going to take long. I'm tempted to wear the Jewels of Desire, but I owe it to Ellen to keep the jewels safe until I can return them in the morning. That's not something I can guarantee at a party, particularly one organised by Paulo. I'm not sure how he has managed to organise the invitations to include several of those in tonight's studio audience. The Argonaut event is surrounded by festivities and celebrations among Argon's elite. I can only assume Paulo has somehow persuaded a group to attend his party. Half a dozen or more, all female, from what Harper tells me, although Harper isn't the most reliable source of gossip.

I ask Patrick if he wishes to come, but he declines. I've already established that he and Paulo don't get on. I think Patrick was hoping that he and I would keep each other company tonight. If he were to come out and ask me to stay I might consider doing so, but I'm not putting up with his 'secret admirer' routine. Nevertheless, I feel a twinge of guilt for leaving a fellow Buchanan contestant alone tonight.

Paulo's invitation gives me enough information to plan my attire from the limited wardrobe available to me. As Paulo said at the outset, clothing is almost optional. I begin to wonder if this is going to be a party or an orgy. To be honest, I'm more than a little nervous about how I am going to cope. I want to be with Paulo, but the prospect of sharing his attentions with other women doesn't sit comfortably with me.

I present myself at the room set aside for the party guests to assemble. The guests arrive singly. The first is a young woman a year or so older than me with long blond hair. She has the superior look of someone from the Argon's ruling elite, although her clothes are relatively plain. She makes no effort to greet me and she sits on the opposite side of the room. The second, third and fourth women are equally aloof.

The people of Argon's city centre place great importance on their looks. Despite their arrogant attitude, these young women are hardly the pick of the crop. Perhaps that's why they are here rather than at some swanky party elsewhere. I have no idea what drives these people to do what they do.

A fifth woman arrives. Unlike the others she clearly doesn't want to be here. I walk over to her.

"Hi, I'm Jasmine," I say. "Is everything alright? You don't look happy to be here."

"Um... Hi... I'm Sheba... Bathsheba actually, but only my parents ever use my real name. And no; I don't want to be here. But my parents said I must prostitute myself with a contestant tonight or they would marry me off to my slime ball of a third cousin."

"They told you to prostitute yourself?" I say in genuine shock.

"Um... not in so many words, but that was their meaning. They know how I loath my third cousin. He's been trying to get his paws on me since I was twelve."

"Did your parents specify any particular contestant?" I ask.

"No. Male or female. They don't care. If I can seduce a contestant into working for my parents, I get another six months grace to find a husband. But with six of us here tonight I don't stand much of a chance. I hear the contestant hosting this party is an arrogant peacock."

"Yes, that sounds like Paulo. Perhaps I can help you. I know one of the other contestants. He would probably appreciate some feminine company tonight."

I almost laugh out loud when she leaps at my offer. I quickly bustle her out of the room and up to the dormitory. I just hope Patrick accepts the opportunity on offer. Patrick is alone in the dormitory so I practically throw Sheba at him. What happens next is up to the two of them. That's all the pandering I intend to do tonight.

I bolt downstairs before I miss the arrival of the final guest. The other women don't seem the slightest bit interested in Sheba's disappearance. We don't have long to wait before the final guest arrives. Unlike her rivals, this young woman is pretty. A natural beauty with long black hair. I wonder why she wants to take part in this tacky party tonight. She puts on the all-too-familiar superior look and sits near the other women without greeting anyone.

Cassius, one of the volunteer helpers, enters a few moments later. He reads off the names of the women on his list. When he calls out Sheba's name I tell him that Sheba withdrew. Another woman enters the room while Cassius is making the alteration to his list. She's in her mid twenties and dressed in a smart black leather outfit. She hands Cassius a small bag and murmurs something only he can hear.

He nods and the new arrival moves over to where the other women are sitting. Although there are empty seats on my side of the room, she stands over one of the women and tells her to move. To my surprise, she and the woman next to her meekly stand up and move across the room.

"The arrangements for tonight have been changed," says Cassius. "Mansel from Bourbon commune will be hosting the party. Paulo and Chloe have each made alternative arrangements for tonight.

What?!

Mansel enters a few moments later and Cassius disappears with the bag the black clad woman gave him.

"Well, this appears to be my lucky night," smirks Mansel.

Mansel calls out the names of the five city-born women and escorts them out of the room. They seem puzzled by the change of plan, but Mansel's pleasant banter seems to remove their immediate concerns. While Mansel acknowledges my presence, it appears I'm not invited to his party.

That leaves me and the woman in black. The others have barely left the room when she stands up and moves across the room and sits next to me. I feel slightly intimidated by her domineering presence.

"Hi. I'm Sarah," she says in a pleasant voice. Not at all like the tone she used with the other women only moments before.

"Hi, I'm..."

"I know who you are, Jasmine. Your face has been plastered on the entertainment feed for most of the evening. Which leaves the question of what are you doing trying to gatecrash this party? Were you hoping to sabotage some of your rivals tonight? That would be very risky and not very sporting."

"There's nothing sporting about the Argonaut," I reply. "But sabotage isn't my style. Paulo invited me to the party and I agreed to come. Now it looks as though he's stood me up."

"Nonsense. Why change the host of the party? It would be far simpler to cancel your invitation. Anyway, it explains the reason for the change of plan. I admire your courage. I'm betting on you being one of the winners of the Argonaut. Take this; it may prove useful. If you emerge victorious, then contact me after the Argonaut is over. I might be able to arrange something that is mutually beneficial to both of us."

I look at the card Sarah has given me. It simply contains a picture of a black cat.

"Um... Thank you. But there's no address on the card," I say.

"Ha ha! What an innocent you are! So delightful. Any of the Argonaut officials will know how to find 'Le Chat Noir'. Just remember to ask for me by name."

I tuck Sarah's card into my pocket and nervously look about the room. Has Paulo changed his mind about seeing me?

"When you see Paulo, you must stamp your authority on him," says Sarah. "He will feel uncertain about you after your success tonight. Don't lose your advantage by turning into a blushing maiden."

"You have experience at handling this sort of situation then?" I ask.

"Ha ha ha! Yes. You could say that. I was once an innocent young nineteen-year-old like you, but these days I'm co-owner of Le Chat Noir club. It caters for clients with rather special tastes. I'm here to meet a client now. Just watch and learn. But a word of advice; know when to keep your mouth shut about what you see."

Cassius returns with Chloe. She is wearing a thin coat over whatever she is wearing underneath. She sees me talking to Sarah and freezes. The look she gives me leaves me in no doubt that I'll be her first target for elimination tomorrow, possibly sooner. Sarah stands and walks over to Chloe and stands a metre in front of her. Without any verbal exchange Chloe removes her coat and hands it to Cassius. I thought the clothes I am wearing are skimpy and revealing, but Chloe's clothes border on indecent. She wearing a leather skirt that could be more accurately described as a wide belt, and a top so flimsy that one good cough would send it flying across the room. A small black cat motif is visible on both items of clothing. The clothes must have been what was inside the bag Sarah gave to Cassius.

"Good evening, Chloe. I'm Sarah. You have requested my services for this evening. Do you understand and agree to tonight's arrangements?"

"Yes," says Chloe in a subdued tone. She suddenly flinches at the steely gaze Sarah gives her. "Yes, Miss Sarah," Chloe corrects herself in a louder voice.

Sarah nods and signals Chloe to put on her coat. Sarah then escorts Chloe from the room. "I'll return her here at two o'clock," says Sarah to Cassius. As she leaves Sarah quickly turns to me and winks.

I stand bemused at what just occurred before my eyes. I've no idea what sort of arrangement Sarah and Chloe have but my fertile imagination can come up with several possibilities.

---------------------------------------

Chapter 15: Seduced by Paulo

---------------------------------------

"Chloe will kill you if you mutter one word about what you've just seen to Paulo or anybody else," says Cassius, clearly not happy about Chloe's arrangements for tonight.

"I think she wants to kill me anyway, but I'm not a blabber mouth," I reply, heeding Sarah's advice about knowing when to stay silent. "Whatever games she wants to play tonight are her own business as far as I'm concerned."

"Hmm. OK. That's a good attitude.... Now I shall escort you to where Paulo is waiting."

I follow Cassius to the elevator, and we go up to one of the rooms on the top floor of the building. I can hear Mansel's party further down the corridor.

"Be gone by 2 am," says Cassius as we enter what must have once been a teacher's living quarters. "If Chloe discovers you here when she returns I can't answer for your safety."

I nod in acknowledgement of his sound advice. I walk into the living room and see Paulo sat by the window. I turn to say 'thank you' to Cassius, but he is already on his way out.

"We have the place to ourselves," says Paulo. "Chloe decided to go out again and Mansel agreed to take over hosting the party. I hope you aren't too disappointed about missing the party."

"I'm most upset," I lie. "I was so looking forward to a decent party and you change the arrangements without even informing me."

"I'll do my best to make it up to you. Would you like something to drink?"

I let Paulo make a close examination of my outfit. He reaches out to touch me but I grab his hand.

"Not so fast, Paulo. We have a few things to sort out before we go any further."

He steps back and looks at me with a puzzled frown. This isn't going the way he expected and I've got him off balance. I shall follow Sarah's advice and show him who is in control of whom tonight.

"Firstly... What is my name?" I ask, recalling that he had admitted to previously fucking young women without bothering to learn their name.

"Jasmine," he laughs. "After this evening's broadcast I could hardly not know it."

"Good," I reply. "Now, there is the not-so-small matter of you abandoning me at two o'clock this morning with a chain locked around my ankle. I think I deserve some serious grovelling from you for that shabby trick."

"I said I'm sorry and explained it was Chloe's doing. What more do you want me to do?"

"Don't hide behind Chloe's skirt," I say, mentally recalling that very little could hide behind the skirt Chloe was wearing when she left here. "You can kiss my feet. Then I might forgive you."

"Kiss your feet?! You're joking, of course!... You're not, are you?"

I let the silence between us continue. Paulo doesn't know what to do. He resolves the impasse by pacing about the room. I've won a victory of sorts. At least he isn't throwing me out. While he is pacing about I move over to a chair and sit down. Paulo returns with a plate of nibbles and silently offers it to me.

"Thank you, Paulo," I say as though our previous conversation hadn't occurred.

I can tell that his grand seduction scene has collapsed around his ears. I just hope he doesn't take too long making his mind up about my demand. Yesterday I would have pretended it was a joke so we could move onto what we both want to do. Tonight I feel the need to ensure Paulo sees me as an equal and not just some wench who is good for a roll in bed.

Paulo sits on the couch a couple of metres away from me. He tries making small talk, but his efforts are half-hearted and our stilted conversation peters out. Then he leaps up without warning. I tense in case I need to defend myself. But he sits down on the floor near me and lifts my left foot. Off goes my shoe and he gives the top of my foot a short kiss. Then he removes my right shoe. Instead of kissing the top of my foot he nibbles my toes. The pleasant sensation makes me giggle.

"So, am I forgiven for leaving you alone in the café last night?" he says.

"Mmmm... possibly. Why don't we move over to the couch and you can apologise some more?"

Before I can stand up Paulo lifts me in his arms. He carries me to the couch and lays me length ways with my head resting on the arm of the couch. He kneels on the floor by my head and before I know what is happening we are locked in a deep kiss. This is the seduction scene he had planned before my arrival and unless I exert some control over what is happening I will become a willing slave to passion. My traitorous body yields to his skilful hands as they roam freely over the exposed parts of my body. Any minute now those hands will be exploring more intimate territory and I'm not certain I will be able to stop him. Worse still, I'm not certain I actually want to stop him.

Finally he releases my mouth and begins work on my neck. The sensations I felt last night are returning in force. My body arches as his hands start working towards zones that should be out-of- bounds. At least out-of-bounds unless and until I give my permission. The sensible part of my mind makes a valiant effort to exert some control. Not control over Paulo, but control over me.

"Wait, Paulo!" I gasp.

Last night he would have completely ignored my request and continued with his great seduction. Last night I wouldn't have made any effort to repeat my plea. Tonight Paulo is a little more wary of me and to my surprise he complies. Which is fortunate as I'm not certain I would have the willpower to repeat my request tonight any more than I had last night. I use the pause to reposition myself into a more comfortable position. In doing so I free my left arm which had been trapped under my body since Paulo lay me on the couch.

"You are going too fast for me," I say. "We have plenty of time tonight, or have you other plans for later on?"

"My only plans for tonight involve you and only you," he replies showing a remarkable amount of sensitivity to my needs.

It's not that I'm unwilling or uncertain about tonight. I came here knowing full well our relationship would go much further than last night. My insides quivered with desire when I realised I will have Paulo's exclusive attention. Not once have I been in any doubt that this is where I want to be tonight. I know tomorrow Paulo and I will be enemies... No! Not enemies. Rivals. The junta and their supporters are the enemy for perpetuating the evils of serfdom.

"You are going all thoughtful on me," says Paulo when he notices my distraction.

"Sorry," I reply.

This time I really am sorry for letting my mind wander. Tonight belongs to Paulo and me. My hand reaches out for his chest. Without any conscious command, my hand unfastens two buttons on his shirt and slips inside the opening. He simply allows my hand to explore. My other hand takes one of his hands and guides it towards my shoulder. Secretly I'm hoping he will take my hint and unfasten the single strap holding my top in place. But his hand moves in another direction and starts playing with my hair. His touch is divine and I respond willingly to his caress. He is far more skilled than me at this sort of play. I feel slightly embarrassed that I'm unable to give him the same degree of pleasure that he is giving me.

"I'm not experienced at this sort of thing. Tell me what you would like me to do," I whisper as he leans forward and kisses my neck again.

"Anything? You would do anything?" he whispers.

"Yes. Within reason," I reply. The sensible part of my mind is still with me, even if the rest of me wishes it wasn't.

"Can you dance?" he asks.

Of all the things I thought he would ask of me, dancing never entered into my head. I haven't danced in years. My mother taught me to dance when I was little. But twelve hour working days leave very little room for dancing.

"I haven't danced in years, but I think I can remember how. Is that what you want me to do? Dance with you?"

"Yes. I'll put on some music and we shall dance."

---------------------------------------

Chapter 16: An evening with Paulo

---------------------------------------

Of course I should have realised that there is an ulterior motive to his request. But I'm a willing participant to his brilliant scheme, even if technically I'm the victim. The lively dance music is sensuous and our bodies are almost constantly in contact. I'm not sure if it the desire building inside me or the strenuous activity that is making my clothes stick to me. Our bodies are glistening with sweat and the effect is driving me wild.

As the dance progresses our bodies seem to come into contact more and more until we are moving like a single being. When the music ends I don't want to part. But the dancing is only the first stage of Paulo's seduction.

"We need a shower," he says, taking my hand and escorting me from the room. I don't make any effort to resist, even though I know he means for us to share a shower. In fact, far from resist I feel a tremor of desire at the prospect.

I'm neither mistaken nor disappointed in Paulo's plan. I've never showered with another person before, let alone a virile young man whose motives are as plain as day. I follow his lead and we undress each other. That act alone arouses me even more. Then we enter the cubicle and Paulo sets the buttons to start the water. I don't know if these showers are programmed to cater for a shower for two, but everything about it is wonderful.

When Paulo starts soaping me I practically explode with desire as his hands work their dastardly deed. He kisses me and knows he has me where he wants me. Or so he thinks. I'm still in control of some of my emotions and manage to achieve the same sort of response from him as my hands work on his body. It's a challenge both of us do our best to win. His hands work wonders between my legs, while I soon have his cock eager for more of my attentions. Who can be first to push the other into an orgasm? I've the advantage of my gender and can hide an orgasm. But for Paulo, the evidence of my claimed victory is obvious, whereas I secretly know Paulo won in reality.

The shower program ends after about fifteen minutes. We are definitely clean and no trace remains of the effects from our dancing or from our water games. For the moment our lust is sated. But not for long. Neither of us bother to dress and I know full well what awaits me beyond the door opposite the one we entered.