Jasmine and the Argonaut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I promptly do as Caitlin suggests. I find Sarah in the office talking to Honeydew.

"Ah! Jasmine! Excellent! I wasn't sure if you would understand my offer, and I had half expected you to be standing out on the street wondering how to get into the club. I'm pleased you understood on both counts. Welcome to Le Chat Noir. We can discuss your duties while I find you an appropriate uniform to wear."

Sarah concludes her business with Honeydew and then she escorts me to one of the changing rooms I had noticed earlier.

"These are the changing rooms. Rooms one to four are for visiting artists, five and six are for staff use. It can get crowded in here at busy times, so I recommend that you change into and out of your uniform at home. Honeydew will allocate one of these lockers for your belongings."

Sarah proceeds to describe my duties. Although my job title is given as 'hostess' my duties include almost every task that could be expected of someone working in a night club, particularly one catering for clients with exotic sexual perversions. My base salary is no more than I was earning at the recycling factory in Buchanan, but with the added costs of my loan repayment, and travel to and from work. However, Sarah indicates some of the many ways I can voluntarily supplement my earnings at the club.

Although I don't start work until tomorrow, I spend the next couple of hours observing the club in action and meeting some of the other staff.

---------------------------------------

Chapter 19: A session with Iris

---------------------------------------

By the start of my third week working at Le Chat Noir, I've reorganised by life to suit my variable hours of work. I've also decided... at least for now... which extra services I am willing to provide at the club in order to supplement my earnings. Tips from serving drinks at tables provide a small but steady boost to my income. But until I pay off the loan the Bureau of Ancillary Services provided to buy my freedom, I need to earn more. Prostitution is tolerated by the club, but that's something I'm uncomfortable with doing. However, more subtle or specialised sexual services are something I could manage, particularly when it comes to helping out in the dungeon downstairs. Even Caitlin and Sarah seem impressed with the ease that I've adapted to being a part-time dominatrix. I confess that I like the leather gear I'm given to go with the role.

When I'm not needed as a dominatrix in the dungeon, I put on a much skimpier outfit and work the floor in the main club. My outfit is inspired by the Jewels of Desire, with small semi-precious gemstones sewn into the glorified bra and panties that I normally to wear. The effect from wearing either of my regular costumes gives me a warm and pleasant feeling I associate with sexual arousal. However, I refuse all offers of sex despite my traitorous body wanting to comply.

"Hello, princess," comes a familiar voice as I pass one of the tables on a busy night.

"Paulo! I didn't know if I would see you again."

"Hmm. Like everyone else, I was shocked when you disappeared from the Argonaut. We all assumed you had been eliminated. It's only when I met Chloe last week that I discovered what happened."

"I was lucky to find a sponsor and job that suits me," I reply. "How about you?"

"I was one of the nine Argonaut winners in addition to Patrick, Chloe and you. That's a fairly typical success rate for the Argonaut these days. I've got a job with a building maintenance company. Nice regular hours although the pay isn't that great. I presume your job means you must work nights?"

"Yes. The club doesn't open until mid-afternoon, and stays open until the early hours of the morning. I'm normally working from six o'clock in the evening until the club closes around three or four the next morning."

"That must make it difficult for you to get home after work," observes Paulo.

"There are several of us in the same situation. We're allowed to sleep on one of the beds upstairs until the first train services start in the morning. As long as my travel card shows me travelling to and from Buchanan every day then I satisfy the city's rules about residency."

"I had hoped we could resume where we left off during the Argonaut," says Paulo. "But our different work hours are going to make that difficult."

"I'm sure we can work something out," I reply, although I've no idea how we might achieve it. "Anyway, how did you get in here tonight? Are you a member of Le Chat Noir?"

"Chloe managed to get me a guest pass for tonight. The pass doesn't seem to allow me access to downstairs."

"Only members of Le Chat Noir can enter the dungeon," I reply.

"Is that where Chloe works?" asks Paulo. "She was very evasive when I asked her. What does she do down there?"

"Chloe works downstairs, but you'll need to ask her about her duties. That's not the sort of detail I can provide."

I'm being equally evasive as Chloe about her duties. Paulo might not understand Chloe's submissiveness and react in a way that could cause problems.

"I need to resume my work, Paulo. It's been great catching up. If you can find a way for us to meet up outside of work, then I'm okay with resuming where we left off before."

My departure from Paulo's company is a bit abrupt, but Sarah is trying to attract my attention from across the room. I promptly go over to where she is standing.

"Caitlin needs your services as a dominatrix downstairs," says Sarah. "Go and change into your leathers and report to Caitlin. And Jasmine... play your cards right tonight and Caitlin's client could prove to be a very profitable source of extra income for you. But remember what I told you the first time we met about knowing when to keep your mouth shut about what you see."

"Yes, thank you, Sarah. I'll go and change at once."

I quickly change and take the back stairs down to the dungeon level. Caitlin is helping out at the bar. The dungeon crowd is smaller than upstairs, but it is still fairly busy. Caitlin comes over to me and takes me into one of the side rooms.

Although I am still new to playing the role of a dominatrix, Caitlin seems pleased with my efforts so far. I'll admit that the role eases my pent up anger at the inequality in Argon society. And the extra money it earns me is welcome, and encourages me to develop my skills further.

What I told Paulo wasn't entirely true. Access to the Black Cat's dungeon is restricted to the club's premium members, and even staff access is limited to a select few. Quite how I was designated as one of the few was a mystery to me at first. Eventually Sarah admitted to her involvement in that decision after she saw how I handled wearing the Jewels of Desire during the Argonaut. This will be the tenth session I've run as a dominatrix. Two of my clients have returned for a second session, although it's too early in my career to call them regulars.

Caitlin takes me to one side and hands me some extra items to complement my outfit. A leather paddle and handcuffs are placed in a black leather bag along with a few lengths of rope. My rope tying skills are still work-in-progress, but I can handle a few basic restraints. My outfit is finished off with a black leather mask covering much of my face.

"I don't anticipate any problems, but we had best keep your identity secret until we are sure there aren't going to be any repercussions," says Caitlin.

Before I can baulk at the implied danger, Caitlin ushers me into an area of the dungeon I normally avoid. This is the zone contains small private dungeons, and is reserved for the seriously perverted bondage freaks. Or at least, that's how Chloe described clients who hire the facilities in this area. When I see it up close, I suspect Chloe's description is slightly biased, but then, she and I are literally on opposite ends of the whip.

The scantily clad female is waiting for me in one of the private dungeons. I am already mentally prepared to meet one of Argon's rich elite wanting to play at being a helpless submissive for an hour or two. I don't suppose it occurs to them that they could live and work in one of the settlements and achieve the same result at no cost.

"This is Slave Iris," says Caitlin by way of introduction. "She is yours to command, Domina."

Some clients prefer to call me by a name, whether my own or a made-up one. Others, like now, prefer to call me by a title such as Madame, Mistress, or an older style title like Domina. Caitlin leaves us alone, which is my cue to begin.

"Kneel before me Slave," I command, beginning a standard routine to establish the boundaries of this game. Iris obeys at once.

By the time I have completed the initial routine I am satisfied that I understand what turns Iris on, and what commands I should avoid. If I want to maximise my earnings with repeat sessions, I must endeavour to provide the experience Iris desires. My preliminary assessment suggests that she is naturally submissive, and she is clearly wanting a session in which she is bound helpless and punished for whatever misdemeanour she wishes to confess. Even the prospect of being spanked with the paddle seems to turn her on.

Despite Iris's willingness to be subjected to harsh treatment, I'm careful not to inflict any tell-tale marks on Iris's body. I recognise Iris from the numerous news-feeds featuring the higher echelons of Argon society. Caitlin's warning was justified. No matter how willing Iris may be to the discipline I'm imposing, I'm well aware that her father is one of the general's of Argon's ruling junta. How amenable he will be to me satisfying his daughter's fetish is a big unknown.

I'm starting to attune myself to Iris's likes and dislikes. I don't know what motivates her fetish for bondage, which makes it harder for me to deliver the right intensity of control. I have handcuffed her to a ring high in the wall so that she must stand with her arms raised. I complete her bonds with ankle cuffs anchored to rings in the floor which hold her legs slightly apart. On impulse I run my hand between Iris's legs and stroke her lacy panties. It's a tentative touch to test her reaction, which is everything I hoped it might be. She starts humping my hand, which I allow her to do for a few moments until I sense she is working up to a climax. I withdraw my hand before she can peak.

I repeat the exercise numerous times and eventually I allow her to climax. She practically weeps with joy once her orgasm subsides. I tease her with the paddle and before long she is whimpering for my touch. The sense of empowerment it gives me is arousing me as much as the visible effect our games are having on Iris. I even have Iris satisfy my own needs by tonguing my cunt until I achieve an orgasm.

It is customary for the client to indicate when the session is to end by saying the standard club safe-word 'Kitty-cat'. Iris doesn't seem to be in any hurry to end the session, which runs for a mammoth three hours. Eventually she is too exhausted to continue and she brings our session to an end. By now it is well past midnight and both of us are tired.

"Thank you, Domina," says Iris, once I have freed her from her latest bondage. "Are you free for another session tomorrow night?"

"My availability is managed by the club's owners," I respond with the answer Caitlin requires me to give to such a request.

"Then we shall speak with Caitlin," replies Iris, no longer the submissive slave she was ten minutes ago.

We return to the main part of the dungeon, which still has a reasonable number of patrons despite the late hour. Caitlin is still working at the bar and has no hesitation in agreeing to Iris's request for my services tomorrow night.

When I finally finish work at three o'clock in the morning I get the chance to open the envelope containing my bonus for tonight. It's more than I thought possible, and it reinforces my desire to train further in the art of being a dominatrix. However, I know I mustn't get over-confident since the sessions with Iris could end at any time, and secrecy about her identity is essential.

I consider the next step in my strange and unexpected career. Navigating the Argonaut was easier than I expected, but that owed a lot to chance and making risky choices. I made it, though. Now all I need to do is survive in the murky world of Argon's powerful elite. But that's another story.

[End of Jasmine and the Argonaut]