All Comments on 'Jasmine Fantasies: Pet Teacher'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice fantasy

As always great story and exciting. Looking forward to more. Ray

footladyfootladyalmost 10 years ago
loved it, more please

I loved this story, please continue the series I can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

Thank you for a great, five-star story!

CharmlesCharmlesalmost 10 years ago
You did it again

WOW! You really are awesome! Although I never was a teacher I felt like it was me being dominated and cant wait for more!

CaneofKYCaneofKYalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!!!

Great job!!! cant wait to read part 2

SaintStephen2008SaintStephen2008almost 10 years ago
Spectacular!

Always had a student/teacher fantasy......after reading your story think I now have a stocking fetish...Who Knew

Saint Stephen

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoveralmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Another 5 star performance by one of the best writers here at Literotica. Normally I'm not so much a fan of lesbian stories, but this was so well done and fucking hot, I actually got hard while reading it. Something very rare, especially at my age.

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another Erotic Story

Love this story and ditto's regarding the previous statements by your fan club. Love your stories and again hope you add many more chapters to this one as like many of the others, it has legs. ::))

verbicideverbicidealmost 10 years ago
Hot stuff

Nicely done. Not too overblown. Of course in the US this fantasy Jasmine would not only be facing being fired, but jail time and having to register as a sex offender. Regardless of the students' age, a teacher (at least pre-college) holds a "position of trust" which always makes a relationship like this a crime. As a fantasy though...wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ANOTHER HOT SEXY STORY

Thank you writing's this. It is yet another sexy story. I am looking froward to the next chapter.

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

Thanks for your erotic tale. Pretty sure on pg 2, it should have been "for posterity's sake" instead of "for prosperity's sake"! Now for Ch. 02 please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

There wasn't a strong enough intro of her being married to actually matter until the phone call, so it was too late to even care, I don't care for cheating and I was easily able to zone out the pointless marriage/cheating writing.

Also you force the cheating to be relevant, she could easily be single as nothing is pointing to her being married besides needing to go to a dinner which could be changed to any random friend of hers instead of her husband.

Just feels like the author has a thing for cheating and crowbars it into this story.

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago
Great story

Please include your husband, like were you late meeting him did you make love to him that night? Or if he was horney and you were still wet and red how did you get out of fucking him?

In orher stories he keep calling and you were 3 or 4 hours late how did you explain where you were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another great story

Jasmine,

I am one of your biggest fans. I fantasize all sorts of scenarios involving you in both virtual and real life situations that frequently find me needing to find release of my own. I liked that this one involved you directly. An ardent reader of yours didn't need a lot of background about your relationship with your husband or family because we already know you. I am dying to read the next chapter(s).

My only construction criticism ( and pleased do NOT be offended or god forbid, stop writing) is that a simple mention of the fact that you were actually doing or saying something that had played out in one of your erotic fiction stories was enough to drive home the drama of the moment for you, but naming which story specifically came off a bit self promoting. Minor point, but I felt the story flowed better without the story names.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinabout 9 years ago
Not Half Bad!

Well-written, with some good use of detail. The emotional journey could have been delayed a bit longer to make it believable, of course, but that's generally a conceit I put up with in these sorts of stories. :P

One piece of advice: Cut back on the self-insert stuff. If you're going to do it, at least don't be quite so over-the-top with it. Don't reference Literotica, maybe don't do the disclaimer at the start. Of course, self-inserts can be a YMMV sorta deal, but it depends on your priorities with the story. A self-insert makes it seem lower-quality, but it looks like some people don't exactly mind, so use your own judgement. :)

bighank100bighank100about 9 years ago
hot

just think of the posobilities of this story. i can see the teacher that you dont like and the dominant student getting a plan. a plan to use and abuse you just for there pleasure. just because it would be hot to make you submitt to the young teacher that you dont like. i can imagine the teacher being a sexy hot black women. a women that gets all the mens attention. but secretly with her sexy young student. they devise a plot to degrade you and make do every nasty dirty thing they can think of. and get off to it. there pussies soaking wet as they blackmail you into sending them naughty dirty pictures from your phone. and just think how hot it would be when they make you kiss the black ass of the teacher you hate as your student mistress snaps pictures of you as your tongue snakes up her hot dirty black ass. making you tongue fuck her and say you love her superior sexy black ass. making you lick it till she has an ogasm. then making you thank her over and over.

i can imagine there blackmail of you making our pussy so hot that deep down

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start....

...but where's the rest of the story? While I agree that your writing is well above average, and that your ideas are quite often extremely titillating, so many of them feel like little more than abandoned introductions to what would be an anthology of outstanding literary pornography if they'd just been fully rendered. Please consider either revisiting some of these orphaned pieces with an eye towards finishing them as completed storylines, or perhaps you could endeavor to pursue future pieces towards a rewarding, natural plot arc rather than just more fruitless wind-up/introductory tease-pieces without any payoff. Reading these stories is like watching a series of amazing trailers for movies that never actually get made...

Randee1958Randee1958almost 8 years ago
Leniency

Sarah should have played the you choose card. Stay with me or go to hubby! The statement was she wanted to prove she could be a better submissive than Carol Shannon. Sarah should have put her loyalty to the test.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Teachers pet

I think that Jasmine knowing that she is doing something with a underage student would make it seem even better knowing that if she was caught that her marriage would be over as well as her career.

Knowing this and continuing to submit to her uncontrollable fetish only makes it a better story

I'd like to hear about her dinner date with her husband and what happens when he realizes that the pussy he is smelling isn't his wife's but his wife's student and how she explains why she smells like cunt

That would be a good story all by itself

petey377petey377almost 3 years ago

silkstockinslover writes the BEST stories so varied ^ so HOT

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

287. Interesting that this is supposed to be a part of a three story series yet none of the three episodes relate to the others, and all seem to have been ignored as far as sequels are concerned. Not to say that they are not sexy and interesting, but this author seems more interested in submitting entries for contests than for finishing already started stories. I like variety, but I also like the ecstasy inherent in extension and completion of the well thought out sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50936 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES