All Comments on 'Jasmine Fantasies: Sister Threesome'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
ReadytedyReadytedyover 4 years ago
Ch. 2

Great story. Hope there will be a ch. 2 where mom and possibly your daughter can join in the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best in a long time

While the dialogue still got pretty corny, for the life of me I dont get why you insist on all the alliteration, puns, and downright goofy dialogue, I found this to be your best story in months. As you stated in your lengthy statistical insertion, your incest stories are your best. And lesbian incest is where you really shine. You do so well with them it makes you wonder if you really do have sisters, and really do have affairs with them.

Plus that was downright cruel to leave us hanging like that. She never did get her answer to her own question as to how did Hazel and Morgan get started. And mom doing both daughters? And Aunt Carol, whoever she is? And Jasmines friend Beth, whoever she is? And and...? And who? The suspense is killing us.

Anyway, cheesy dialogue aside, this was your first story in months I gave a five to. I only wish I could give it more. Hope you decide to expand jt. But I won't hold my breath because your attention span is almost as bad as the dialogue. Lol.

MikeManMikeManover 4 years ago

An awesome story Jasmine, hopefully the first of many in the series.

oldcouriousoldcouriousover 4 years ago
WOW !!

You are still the best.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Excellent once again

That was incredibly hot. The way it ended with the sisters rattling off all the women who their mom has eaten was brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
please

all i can say is please continue telling of these three

ndeavourndeavourover 4 years ago
Hot fun!

A delicious story indeed!

decimusdecimusover 4 years ago
OMG

if I could give it six stars I would. Bravo. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh, nice one Jasmine, I do hope that this is a true story, rather than just one of your excellent made up one's, though if it is, it's still rather good. 5 stars from me as usual.

SlonEazySlonEazyover 4 years ago

Love the way you are able to tell an entire story thru dialog. Another Five.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Same

Same tired dialogue and themes from this author

KaripetKaripetover 4 years ago

Loved it Jasmine. I can't wait to read about the three sisters visiting mom. That one is a must.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Quick question

Are you doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results ?

ChopinLoverChopinLoverover 4 years ago
Hmmmm....

So the divorce true but the sister orgy fantasy? Your imagination is so delicious either way. Thanks!

Just4funeddyJust4funeddyover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Great story I love how you create the scene and I can imagine being apart of it and really think all of this could cum true if people would allow all of there secrets outs and not be afraid to be judge. Love the plot line of first time being with a women and how a lesbian 3some would go like.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Long and drawn out

Jasmine, I gave you 5 stars for this even though I didn't think it was one of your best. It was too long and drawn out with little sex until the last 20% or so of the story. Having written about my fantasy encounter with you in my story "Olympic Bet", I now have mental images of some of it actually coming true. However, I find it hard to believe that you would divorce your husband if he fucked the babysitter. I would think that with your mind that you would find it hot and be more likely to join in to make it an MFF threesome with both heterosexual and homosexual actions! You'd watch your husband as he took the sitter, and then you'd eat the cream pie enjoying the mixture of cock cum and cunt cum. And you may not have really had sex with your sisters, but I'm sure you've eaten your share of pussy. If you have indeed divorced and have any interest in having sex with a bald overweight 70+-year old man as I wrote about in my story, I'm here and available! I'm hopeful but expecting nothing! But thanks for feeding my fantasy! I still dream of having those beautiful toes in those stockings in my hands and mouth.

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfover 4 years ago
A lovely buildup

Been too long since I've read and commented on one of your tales. You do an excellent job with building up to the final page of debauchery. A lot of hints and teases. Though the reader knows exactly where it's going because of the summary and story title, it's still good to enjoy the journey getting there.

I think my only real negative was the chunky portion involving your story stats. A shorter summary would have been a bit better there I think./

Overall it was a delicious little tale, involving some very lovely sibling lesbian incest (which is a big one for me. To add to your many emails and comments admitting as much). Though, it all leaves me curious about the waitress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
as usual

up to your usual high standard with the wonderfull twist of "true story"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolute perfection

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YES - RIGHT DIRECTION

Dear Jaz.

For me, a subtle but obvious step ahead in style and certain content... love it!

Great story, nicely told. More please... next step...

Love you.

Jack Auff

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Struggling with my identity

So hot, being a closet submissive CD,wishing I was in your place. With my mistress using me as hers. To please and serve as she wants. My chastity makes this so much better. Thank You.

merlinuk69merlinuk69over 4 years ago
Amazing story

Thanks Jasmine, I'm glad you got all that off your chest.

I'd love this story to evolve and continue for many many more chapters.

Love the shaved aspect, threeway sisters, strapon, stockings and foot worship.

Would love to see more toy play, fingering, fisting, possibly mutual shaving, 69.

Hopefully you'll keep it totally lesbian.

The steamier and sexier the better.

xx

nyctidromusnyctidromusover 4 years ago
I loved your story

I loved your story; Jasmine Fantasies: Sister Threesome I still look forward to the continuation of: Church Girl happiness for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unreal!!

WE NEED ANOTHER PART!! With more feet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Some information

In defense of men...

First, the size (length & girth) of cocks are determined by blood flow, the more blood going to the penis, the bigger the cock, for instance the porn star Ron Jeremy is infamous for having started off with a regular sized cock in 1977, but today because of how much his cock has been used he has one of the larger sized cocks in the industry. There are even little machines for men to strap to their cocks to lengthen or thicken their cocks. Of course, there is also penis enlargement surgery for those not willing to take the time to naturally grow their penises into full fledged cocks.

Second, the Hindu practice of tantric sex techniques can prolong the staying power in men and women who employ and practice the techniques, and does take a ton of practice to master. Again this is something most pornographer actors who want to learn the techniques have the opportunity to learn, which most men are not even aware of.

Third, if a man is a knowledge learner/searcher and not a jerk or a stick in the mud, their sex partner can help them find ways to help their partner enjoy more sex. It is how in college I learned about the blood flow reality and the practice of tantric sex from a female college professor who seduced me as her boy toy for two of my four years at that university. She seduced a girl in one of my classes and had me strip naked and hide in her apartment closet until she got the girl naked and tied to the bed spread eagle. She came and got me and had me fuck the girl who today is my wife. Once a year we go back to our Alma Mater and participate in a group orgy at a nearby hotel with other couples our professor played match maker with.

None of the guys are into male on male sex, we all have tried it once, but guys get way rougher with other guys than with women. It may be a macho or domination thing, where sometimes guys get into naked almost MMA styled fights with plenty of bruises and sometimes spilled blood, if another guy tries to shove a cock in his mouth or up his asshole.

Most of us are gentlemen, so we don't fuck a woman hard unless she directs us to do so, mostly because unless if she is solidly built given the build of the guys in the group we are concerned if we fuck too hard we might injure one of the women in our group. But I digress.

Many of us and/or at least our spouse have older or younger siblings who were also seduced. My wife's younger brother and my older sister both were seduced and are part of our group and we both have committed incest both within and outside the group as we swap spouses for an evening of group sex once in a while. Once my sister had me and my two brother in laws (her husband and my wife's brother) make her airtight. Needless to say she loved it and my wife and her brother's wife did not share a desire to be made airtight, though both did request to be spit roasted in their pussies and mouths.

Anyway keep up the lesbian and incest stories, they are among your best or at least most read.

Mobile49Mobile49about 4 years ago
Hot as usual

I don’t know how you consistently write this well, but please keep it up. Ready for more adventures from these three and other family members

Mike677Mike677almost 4 years ago

Jasmine I've read just about everything that you have posted, and I have enjoyed it all. I'm sorry if the divorce is true. Can't wait to read more about this story line especially with mom involved. I think that you will enjoy being at your sisters beck and call. Please continue writing you are the best.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wow

Just want to echo many of the things said. Please write more about this family and their various conquests and what they make you do.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago
Yesssssss

No wonder you are the most read...you're the best written...sooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

Omg Jasmine so absolutely debauched and depraved, fucking wonderful. What would I not give to watch you three making out while I toss my self off. Getting ready to provide cock if needed. I absolutely adore cunt and eating cunt, getting totally drunk on cunt juice, the more I get the more I want. I am so greedy for cunt, just want to pleasure cunt until the woman passes out from the insane level of sexual pleasure and almost continuous orgasms, totally blissed up and fucked up. Watching three women doing each other like you describe I would pass out from the insane pleasure of watching and wanking. More and more like this and soon please.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

You think you're clever, don't you? And I agree: you are. A real master (mistress) of the genre, at the top of your game. Not the most subtle writer, but you know what you're doing and it's very effective. Definite 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: best in a long time comment

That comment about says it all. I've been saying these things, and I've seen others mention them too, for several years now. I have to wonder how good your story would be if you wrote a serious tale like say Mentalcase or VertigoJ. We might see the first ever perfect score for a story. I'd agree with all "Best" said with the addition of adding Emma. Five stars but I'd still like a serious one some day.

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy molly, Jaz! As good as the previous siblings threesome story.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

289. I like this and of course, the ending suggested how the story could continue with their mom,and aunt and Beth not to mention the daughter,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...